Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment (21306 Views)

Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota / CP Frank Mba: South-South, South-East, Lagos Not Applying for Police jobs / Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative, NEITI Recruitment 2018 | (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by ItsTutsi(m): 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
Post the link!

You guys keep lying avoiut northern dominance with no evidence to prove it, we keep hearing repeated jargon about it but nobody has ever shown evidence

Most of the ministries, if not All, are dominated by southerners
Harddiskng:

Do i own a newspaper??

Go to the DPR trend which i was a part of and see my contributions.

I don’t even know why you are pained or maybe i do. Quote system baby cheesy cheesy

FYI I am not even Igbo.
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by Goke7: 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2022
that is how they are jare, who is surprised.

They are only right in their own ways while others are always wrong
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by Harddiskng(m): 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Post the link!

You guys keep lying avoiut northern dominance with no evidence to prove it, we keep hearing repeated jargon about it but nobody has ever shown evidence

Most of the ministries, if not All, are dominated by southerners

Lmao. You just came from nowhere to jump where your name wasn’t mentioned lol. Your pain level must be high.

A simple search on Nairaland you can’t do lol. I don’t even have to prove your mental inaptitude.

There is enough evidence on the last DPR trend. From buy of slots, to names replaced by A.R.Shakur.
Someone that even attempted to use slots to try to retain his position at DPR, imagine sharing what is not yours to give. Smh.

Southerners?? cheesy Lol You should win this year’s comedy award.
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by uba1991: 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2022
mrvitalis:
70 people that say 30 people max would be from South east boom it made news

But northerners employ 100s to their agencies and it won't even make news

There was a time for years ...south east a whole zone arguably the most educated zone in Nigeria had no AIG of police ...I mean for over 4 years ...out of the over 20 AIG none came from South east

Not even one news agency carried it
do you have brain at all? Can you please use your Google?

1 Like

Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by kettykin: 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2022
Useless good for nothing Batstards, they never talk about the secret recruitment happening in nnpc and CBN or is sor , this is why this country never worked
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by Benrosaria(m): 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2022
Na to appease the “ibos” based on the next presidential candidate “tinubu”...lol. When it comes to industriality una dey remember south East. Ba ?? Oh well na ibos dey always make me laugh.. them like awards and plaques.

Ibos- Suppose to be wise but dumb people

1 Like

Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by Happened: 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2022
Zandena:
Any government office given to an Ibo man, he will turn it to either south east or a church! By this, i mean is either he appoints people of Ibo extraction or Daily Prayers Christians only from other zones. The man that just resumed the office less than six months! Remember what happened in NCC, SEC etc. During Jonathan.
Daily trust analysis also fall short of sincerity as it only gave state by state breakdown of North western/ Eastern states while deliberately left out same on North Central zone.
With this, NEITI has fall short of transparency, hence the current Board should be dissolved with immediate effect.
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by Bobbiee: 12:24pm On Nov 21, 2022
Nepotism is bad
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by adioolayi(m): 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2022
sonature1:
Who NEITI help? People are complaining about sensitive and juicy positions in government like security, finance, ports, and oil/gas that are firmly in the hands of Northerners and these ones are talking about one yeye agency.

Big or small...we should condemn abnormalities in its entirety.

The Executive Secretary of NEITI has displayed high level of Nepotism...same we have been complaining about this failed Government.

We should condemn same accordingly... someone who did this with the little commited to his hands...we can't imagine what he will do if given bigger opportunity.

Shame on him and his likes in agencies, departments access this Nation.

1 Like

Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:29pm On Nov 21, 2022
mrvitalis:

There was a time for years ...south east a whole zone arguably the most educated zone in Nigeria had no AIG of police ...I mean for over 4 years ...out of the over 20 AIG none came from South east

Mention when SE had no AIG and win 50k immediately
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by modsfucker: 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2022
splendournoni:
As this one involves brain work all the hausa muslims in the north will remember the Igbos strength and engage them...

Read again and understand the report. Use the brain you claim you have.
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by firstratedcitiz(m): 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
Let the tables be turned once in a while. The North has always taken the lion share in everything, to the detriment of other regions in the country. Daily Trust did not deem it necessary to investigate and report lopsided appointments under the current Buhari administration which favored mostly the Northerners. Now someone from another region (Southeast) is correcting the imbalances by appointing persons from his own marginalized region to fill some gaps that normally would have been usurped by the Northerners. I think Ogbonnaya Orji deserves commendation. He is truly a patriotic Nigerian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by Zico5(m): 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2022
mrvitalis:

Who dash south east the most educated? All I know is that they are so versed in drug and alaba market education.

3 Likes

Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by tartar9(m): 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2022
sonature1:
Who NEITI help? People are complaining about sensitive and juicy positions in government like security, finance, ports, and oil/gas that are firmly in the hands of Northerners and these ones are talking about one yeye agency.
So it's good when you're the one doing the nepotism

1 Like

Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by tartar9(m): 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2022
[quote author=mrvitalis post=118559113][/quote]
Is anyone saying you must not be "allowed"
The media outlet merely reported it and you were trying to justify the nepotism.
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by mrvitalis(m): 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Mention when SE had no AIG and win 50k immediately
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/south-east-shortchanged-in-police-promotion-says-intersociety/%3famp

Donate the 50k to obi Datti campaign team

2 Likes

Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by Iykoto86(m): 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2022
mrvitalis:

I trully dont know why we are hated so much in this country.they are always in a hurry to hate us but will always turn blind eyes to the atrocities being commited buy the fulanis and the agberos in lagos.even the ijaw man that we surported one of their own with all we have,hate us.We move regardless.
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by Poten111: 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2022
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/s-east-gets-lions-share-of-neitis-controversial-recruitment/

Useless Northerners. If others do a fraction of what you all do. The whole world will hear it
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by Deoo1125: 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2022
Igbo had been like that for ages, there own worst pass hausa own.. In fact na them get nepotism. Anywhere wey them mistakenly head dey make sure they filled the place with their tribes men

MasterJayJay:
They have started practising what Buhari taught them. Nepotism!! See how they are employing their relatives.

I created a thread "Buhari Appoints His Wife's Brother As MD Of NSPMC".
https://www.nairaland.com/7311270/buhari-appoints-wifes-brother-md

It didn't make front-page. No reactions from social media users.

Nepotism from Top to bottom.

3 Likes

Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by Coolgent(m): 1:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
Now they will not shout
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by Deoo1125: 1:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
Small position wey una head una done dey practices nepotism,in fact na who no know Igbo go dey surprise.

mrvitalis:

1 Like

Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by Temptee101(m): 1:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
Never heard of this agency before.

CBN, NPA, NNPC, NIMASA, etc...are reserved for northerners and political bigwigs families
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by pquaver(m): 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Goodluck Jonathan is an Igbo man from southeast? Clap for your Babablu Bluublu mentality!!

Did u not claim he was igbo then? That was what u used to deceive our people.. Today we are paying for it.. You did not know his was not even when you sold him as one?
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by MasterJayJay: 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
pquaver:

Did u not claim he was igbo then? That was what u used to deceive our people.. Today we are paying for it.. You did not know his was not even when you sold him as one?
Another Babablu Bluublu fallacious claim.
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by HilcomTech(m): 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2022
Penguin2:
Because this one favoured southeast, Daily Trust is rushing to report it.

Daily Trust, please make a report of the region most favoured by recruitments into NNPC, NDIC, DSS, FIRS, CBN, etc, in the past 8 years.

Ndi ala!

Because nobody cries nepotism more than south east.

South east only complain about justice when it doesn't favour them

2 Likes

Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by christistruth01: 2:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
Penguin2:
Because this one favoured southeast, Daily Trust is rushing to report it.

Daily Trust, please make a report of the region most favoured by recruitments into NNPC, NDIC, DSS, FIRS, CBN, etc, in the past 8 years.

Ndi ala!

The only difference between SE Politicians and Fulani Politicians is Opportunity

1 Like

Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by kamalbob(m): 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2022
mrvitalis:

Your write up is full of fallacies.. The heads of the agencies might be northerners but more than 80% of their subordinates are from south, go and verify. And did you say East is the most educated region? Lol I'm from North, but everyone knows Southwest is the most educated region in Nigeria. So get your facts right before you open your mouth anyhow abeg

3 Likes

Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by jconsulting(f): 2:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
NEITI one of the most difficult place to get appointment to work, I wrote their test in 2012 at Chams in Abuja till today results never come out.....then it was full of Northerners when the present minister of finance was there executive secretary.....So I won't blame Mr Orji for packing his kinsmen there

1 Like

Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by Jogs1900: 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2022
LordLugard1:
I AM NOT FROM SOUTH EAST BUT IN TERMS OF NATIONAL RECRUITMENT QUOTERS SOUTH EAST IS THE MOST CHEATED.

EVERY RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA IS DONE BY LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND STATE.
SOME ZONE HAVE 7 STATES
SOUTH EAST HAVE 5
IN TERMS OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT SOME STATE HAVE UP TO 44 LGA
WHICH STATE IN SOUTH EAST HAVE UP TO 30
Why not let's look at it this way...In terms of land mass,the south east is almost same size as Kaduna state(meaning Kaduna state should be further divided)...In terms of population,the population of entire south east is almost equal to that of Kano state..in Every population indices,south east comes last ..To me,it's the south east region that is benefitting most from the federal government compared to other regions.
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by Levels1(m): 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
mrvitalis:

Most educated in which country?

I guess you are not referring to Nigeria but Biafra.

As the most educated region gieg to Southwest.

2 Likes

Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by Jogs1900: 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2022
MUTERIKA:
Just say what you know. South East as a whole is so small compared to the local governments it churns out. Anambra where I served has 20+ local governments.
Don't mind them... They don't even deserve up to the 5 states they have ... Imagine a state in North Central (Niger) state is larger than the whole south east ..a state in North west(Kaduna ) is almost size of south east and a state in south west (Oyo) is a little smaller than south East yet they will be shouting marginalisation...
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by quslit(f): 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2022
The crying tribe (Eegbhoes) are literally the most hypocritical set of people. Whenever they are caught pants down with something bad done by them or benefiting them they start seeking dumb ways to justify it. Now this is glaring nepotism, the same thing they had ceaselessly accused the Fulani's off... but instead of manning up to speak with the same gusto, they start stammering and saying their own is not as bad as the others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Procter & Gamble (P&G) Current Vacancies - April 2018 / Apply For Nigeria Bottling Company Latest Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / How Would You Answer This Interview Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.