Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,906 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment (21319 Views)

Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota / CP Frank Mba: South-South, South-East, Lagos Not Applying for Police jobs / Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative, NEITI Recruitment 2018 | (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by Mpcoll001: 11:28am On Nov 21, 2022
Okay
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by BluntCrazeMan: 11:28am On Nov 21, 2022
Stories..

When a good Government comes into power,,
Recruitments (including federal recruitments) would no more by allocations or quota-system any longer.

It would be by pure merit.
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by Prettychild(f): 11:28am On Nov 21, 2022
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/s-east-gets-lions-share-of-neitis-controversial-recruitment/
lol! Small something wey reach South East, una dey talk abeg. No be say the parastatal dey pay like NDIC! Mtcheew!
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by slivertongue: 11:28am On Nov 21, 2022
Ok
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by bigdammyj: 11:30am On Nov 21, 2022
It's nothing bad.
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by iwaeda: 11:31am On Nov 21, 2022
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:31am On Nov 21, 2022
About. 00000001% of what Fulanis have been doing since 1970....??
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by Samajogs: 11:31am On Nov 21, 2022
The ones that the Northern zone hijacked will never be brought to the front page. Shame on you all
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by Aderewah: 11:32am On Nov 21, 2022
ibos
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by Realists(m): 11:33am On Nov 21, 2022
sonature1:
Who NEITI help? People are complaining about sensitive and juicy positions in government like security, finance, ports, and oil/gas that are firmly in the hands of Northerners and these ones are talking about one yeye agency.

Nepotism by Flatirons is what we should expect from Obi-idiots government.

3 Likes

Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by MelesZanawi: 11:33am On Nov 21, 2022
Not surprised.
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by MUTERIKA(m): 11:37am On Nov 21, 2022
LordLugard1:
I AM NOT FROM SOUTH EAST BUT IN TERMS OF NATIONAL RECRUITMENT QUOTERS SOUTH EAST IS THE MOST CHEATED.

EVERY RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA IS DONE BY LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND STATE.
SOME ZONE HAVE 7 STATES
SOUTH EAST HAVE 5
IN TERMS OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT SOME STATE HAVE UP TO 44 LGA
WHICH STATE IN SOUTH EAST HAVE UP TO 30
Just say what you know. South East as a whole is so small compared to the local governments it churns out. Anambra where I served has 20+ local governments.

2 Likes

Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by Senator777: 11:37am On Nov 21, 2022
I kept on saying it that Peter Obi regime will be exactly like that of Jonathan if elected as president of Nigeria.

Make I step out of this topic before Peter Obi mob come after me

1 Like

Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by Harddiskng(m): 11:40am On Nov 21, 2022
Penguin2:
Because this one favoured southeast, Daily Trust is rushing to report it.

Daily Trust, please make a report of the region most favoured by recruitments into NNPC, NDIC, DSS, FIRS, CBN, etc, in the past 8 years.

Ndi ala!

Are you minding the nonsense newspaper, they didn’t report on important agency like DPR CBN that have been dominated by the North for years. Where every recruitment is rigged to the maximum.

Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by ItsTutsi(m): 11:41am On Nov 21, 2022
You still can't prove all these ur saying!
LordLugard1:
I AM NOT FROM SOUTH EAST BUT IN TERMS OF NATIONAL RECRUITMENT QUOTERS SOUTH EAST IS THE MOST CHEATED.

EVERY RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA IS DONE BY LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND STATE.
SOME ZONE HAVE 7 STATES
SOUTH EAST HAVE 5
IN TERMS OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT SOME STATE HAVE UP TO 44 LGA
WHICH STATE IN SOUTH EAST HAVE UP TO 30
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by livinbygrace: 11:43am On Nov 21, 2022
This is one of the reason,it will be very difficult for anybody from the rising sun to rule this country ,Fulani would be a child’s play compare to their own Nepotism
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by ItsTutsi(m): 11:44am On Nov 21, 2022
Why don't u report it and bring out ur facts and figure instead of talking jargon
Harddiskng:

Are you minding the nonsense newspaper, they didn’t report on important agency like DPR CBN that have been dominated by the North for years. Where every recruitment is rigged to the maximum.

1 Like

Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by agadez007(m): 11:45am On Nov 21, 2022
Senator777:
I kept on saying it that Peter Obi regime will be exactly like that of Jonathan if elected as president of Nigeria.

Make I step out of this topic before Peter Obi mob come after me
I dont get,is Obi the President?
And thousand of other instances where they marginalize us,where Buhari skip igbos and appoint his brothers,what do you Yorubas say!?
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by atiku4President(m): 11:46am On Nov 21, 2022
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/s-east-gets-lions-share-of-neitis-controversial-recruitment/
And so what? Other geopolitical zones do it in many other MDA
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by Quality20(m): 11:48am On Nov 21, 2022
that's a glimpse of what to expect if an Igbo man is elected president

1 Like

Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by adaeze10p: 11:49am On Nov 21, 2022
Prove it. Certainly not the masses but arrangee recruitment for family members.Prove it. Certainly not the masses but arrangee recruitment for family members....
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by Igbek76: 11:51am On Nov 21, 2022
Igbo! The most tribalistic people in Africa. If they get presidency they will show Nigeria shege.
The most morally corrupt,selfish and insensitive people are Igbos.
Though, there are still few good ones.

1 Like

Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by Geeman2006: 11:51am On Nov 21, 2022
Lets not even start this conversation. This bias in recruitment is going on in Different government agencies. Depending who heads the Agency, Most of the new hires will usually come from the state and region of the head of that Agency.
Almost every government agency/ ministry is guilty of this.

1 Like

Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by VULCAN(m): 11:52am On Nov 21, 2022
Do you think that by repeating this preposterous lie that Southerners will suddenly forget what they have been suffering for decades?

If so, you are rather daft.

A visit to 3 or 4 ministries in Abuja on a Friday by 2pm will provide all the proof to debunk your dubious statement.

ItsTutsi:
Igbo have been equally presented in all recruitments. All that northern dominance is nonsense

1 Like

Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by dexmond: 11:52am On Nov 21, 2022
Are they qualified? Yes
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by 1gbdata: 11:53am On Nov 21, 2022
Obtained a waiver from the Federal Character Commission allowing it to recruit without advertising.

#corruption

2 Likes

Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by udemzeus(m): 11:56am On Nov 21, 2022
Mediocrity in this country will never cease to amaze me, so because of one rubbish employment, we should all be shouting
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by ItsTutsi(m): 11:58am On Nov 21, 2022
Lol because according to ur flat.head.. it's only u that has been visiting ministries to find out
VULCAN:
Do you think that by repeating this preposterous lie that Southerners will suddenly forget what they have been suffering for decades?

If so, you are rather daft.

A visit to 3 or 4 ministries in Abuja on a Friday by 2pm will provide all the proof to debunk your dubious statement.

Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by Tareq1105: 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
Penguin2:
Because this one favoured southeast, Daily Trust is rushing to report it.

Daily Trust, please make a report of the region most favoured by recruitments into NNPC, NDIC, DSS, FIRS, CBN, etc, in the past 8 years.

Ndi ala!

I'm a Yoruba man, a Tinubu presidency coordinator in my Area. Sentiment apart, I don't see anything strange or wrong in the employment. It's normal for Chief Executives / Board Members to bring their people. That's what is happening everywhere and I don't see anything wrong in the action of the chief executive officer or board members. Nairaland should change the topic please.
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by Harddiskng(m): 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Why don't u report it and bring out ur facts and figure instead of talking jargon

Do i own a newspaper??

Go to the DPR trend which i was a part of and see my contributions.

I don’t even know why you are pained or maybe i do. Quote system baby cheesy cheesy

FYI I am not even Igbo.
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by kestolove95(m): 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
Give igbo small chance Nd dey will want to dominate every every

1 Like

Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by Tareq1105: 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
adaeze10p:
Prove it. Certainly not the masses but arrangee recruitment for family members.Prove it. Certainly not the masses but arrangee recruitment for family members....

At least those ones have left unemployment market.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anoh Gas Recruitment / How Would You Answer This Interview Question / Procter & Gamble (P&G) Current Vacancies - April 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.