Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor (99227 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor by PeachtreeReside(f): 12:07am On Nov 24, 2022
PaulOtl:

Again, boringggg..
You went through my profile because you were utterly pained by my replies to you. You had the time to got through it , searching for what to use to score cheap points, eh? Haha.
I am not owing any loan sharks. I know what I was doing. You wish I was, so it'll make you feel good, but nah....free from that. tongue

Your pains were deep though, hence, why you had to resort to checking my comments. You writing this much of an epistle, proves the weight of annoyance you felt . Good for you. Buhahaha. I've made my point to you since, so, I won't prolong this ish. Bye Felicia.

Of course you also tell lies!!!! He or she who tells lies will also steal... Folks beware of this guy oo!!

When people act stupid, one needs to check out their past antecedents to understand them better so one can rightly diagnose how and why an adult acts foolish.

When normal people have a difference in opinion, they do not go out being crass and uncouth just because of small data... so you aint normal and can never be normal.

Pained?? Far from it.

Its how you relate to your folks at home so why should i be pained.

Kwantinue with your stupidity.. I absolutley love it!!!!

May more loan sharks deal with you mercilessly. The evil you called on yourself because you want help, will definitley surround you dearie.
Re: Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor by Sexyliciousbri: 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2022
If it's true may her soul rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) / Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? / Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.