Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

When I Visited Dubai I Was Shocked - Clergyman Reveals What Nigerians Are Facing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When I Visited Dubai I Was Shocked - Clergyman Reveals What Nigerians Are Facing (3080 Views)

Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi / Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon / Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Visited Dubai I Was Shocked - Clergyman Reveals What Nigerians Are Facing by Maleekdon: 10:02am On Nov 21, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuhecHPueIo
Nigerian based Clergyman who visit Dubai explain the suffering Nigerians are going through after they japa

He make mention of those who resign their work as a banker and travel overseas for better life but only to end up washing plate in the restaurant and also washing dead body just to survive

He also ask netizen why do our rich man and woman don’t stay abroad instead they prefer going and coming, the crime and evil rate in overseas are far worst than what we see in Nigeria

Watch the video to get more insight

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When I Visited Dubai I Was Shocked - Clergyman Reveals What Nigerians Are Facing by misreal(m): 10:04am On Nov 21, 2022
True but I will still japa

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When I Visited Dubai I Was Shocked - Clergyman Reveals What Nigerians Are Facing by Romanoff(f): 10:05am On Nov 21, 2022
That Dubai own na another suffer head .

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When I Visited Dubai I Was Shocked - Clergyman Reveals What Nigerians Are Facing by duduade: 10:09am On Nov 21, 2022
It's their choice so it no concern us

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When I Visited Dubai I Was Shocked - Clergyman Reveals What Nigerians Are Facing by Urheadmaster(m): 10:11am On Nov 21, 2022
sad

I don't know much about Dubai.

Over here in Germany, we dey alright.

No such thing as washing dead bodies or a plate in a restaurant in Germany here.

You can't even see dead bodies let alone washing it.

Dead bodies are cremated and the ashes is buried in a well equipped cemetery.

The only menial jobs you found both the Germans and black doing together is keeping the environment clean.

To me this Clergyman is just brainwashing is followers not to abandon him in his business.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When I Visited Dubai I Was Shocked - Clergyman Reveals What Nigerians Are Facing by sundayabuo47: 10:12am On Nov 21, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIBgMMjEohs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUklT2jSD8A

PDP G5 governors form ‘Integrity Group’, insist on Ayu’s removal

Olusegun Mimiko, former governor of Ondo, Ayo Fayose, former governor of Ekiti, Donald Duke, former governor of Cross River, Bode George, former deputy national chairman, were also at the meeting

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When I Visited Dubai I Was Shocked - Clergyman Reveals What Nigerians Are Facing by Juniorpope123: 10:12am On Nov 21, 2022
Let us vote Peter Obi.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When I Visited Dubai I Was Shocked - Clergyman Reveals What Nigerians Are Facing by muhdaliyuh: 10:16am On Nov 21, 2022
Chai

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When I Visited Dubai I Was Shocked - Clergyman Reveals What Nigerians Are Facing by PerfectStranger(m): 10:16am On Nov 21, 2022
misreal:
No mind am. It’s better to suffer abroad and make cool cash with value than to suffer in Nigeria and be making peanut without value.
We keep recycling thieves to rule us. I gave up on Nigerian a long time ago.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When I Visited Dubai I Was Shocked - Clergyman Reveals What Nigerians Are Facing by shemauaminuharu: 10:19am On Nov 21, 2022
The suffer nah everywhere e dey nah
Re: When I Visited Dubai I Was Shocked - Clergyman Reveals What Nigerians Are Facing by Aladiautos(m): 10:22am On Nov 21, 2022
That a good new ! Good morning
Re: When I Visited Dubai I Was Shocked - Clergyman Reveals What Nigerians Are Facing by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 21, 2022
Interesting...

But how it is in Dubai isn't necessarily elsewhere or everywhere
Re: When I Visited Dubai I Was Shocked - Clergyman Reveals What Nigerians Are Facing by 1DigitalBaby: 11:57am On Nov 21, 2022
misreal:
either the pastor likes it or nor?

2 Likes

Re: When I Visited Dubai I Was Shocked - Clergyman Reveals What Nigerians Are Facing by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2022
I have visited different countries of the world.
But can't spend a night in some.
People ought to be weary of countries they choose to relocate to.
IF you are an Atheist or Christian please avoid MUSLIM DOMINATED COUNTRIES at all cost.
Again the category of VISA matters too.
There are some countries you can't just migrate to and decide to escape. Such countries have mercenaries to render you useless.
These are things to consider.
Again consider countries where marriageable men and women abound for paper purposes.

Aim to relocate to CORE NATIONS of the world. Try and avoid the semi peripheral and peripheral nations.Brace up for JOB change. Don't expect to assume the position of Bank Manager or Consultant surgeon on migration. Different countries operate different ways.
Multiple Language candidates are preferred over the others especially for those who can speak 2 major languages of the world.

Finally, ABROAD is not foreverone.
Those aiming to relocate to core nations of the world should be devoid of lawlessness before nursing such ambition.
For me, anything short of ; USA, UK and core common wealth nations as well as core European nations should be revisited with analysis in favor of human development.

5 Likes

Re: When I Visited Dubai I Was Shocked - Clergyman Reveals What Nigerians Are Facing by slivertongue: 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2022
Horrible jobs
Re: When I Visited Dubai I Was Shocked - Clergyman Reveals What Nigerians Are Facing by BATified2023: 12:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
Urheadmaster:
sad

No such thing as washing dead bodies or a plate in a restaurant in Germany here.

The only menial jobs you found both the Germans and black doing together is keeping the environment clean.

To me this Clergyman is just brainwashing is followers not to abandon him in his business.
guy u dey try ooo

Na u come dey everywhere like this

Peter obi rally in lagos u talk say u dey dere

Same with the one in Jo’s

Same with the one in kaduna n co

Alaye u wan dey compete omnipresent with God?

Cos as e b like this I tire for your matter,before the end of today I know say u go talk say u dey akwa ibom

5 Likes

Re: When I Visited Dubai I Was Shocked - Clergyman Reveals What Nigerians Are Facing by BATified2023: 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2022
PerfectStranger:

No mind am. It’s better to suffer abroad and make cool cash with value than to suffer in Nigeria and be making peanut without value.
We keep recycling thieves to rule us. I gave up on Nigerian a long time ago.
ignorance is worry u

Many suffer abroad n still won’t make anything,the best way to travel abroad is to go with complete documentation

Go to that dubai n see the he’ll Nigerians go through

3 Likes

Re: When I Visited Dubai I Was Shocked - Clergyman Reveals What Nigerians Are Facing by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
slivertongue:
Horrible jobs
They are not horrible.
After all, your relatives and friends still do such in Nigeria, survive and pay their bills on it. We have Nigerians that are bricklayers, taxi drivers, herders, mason men, cooks, welders, mortuary attendants in same Nigeria.
Let's STOP ALL these nonsense!

The PASTOR steals from his congregation through brainwashing and instillation of fear. Meanwhile most of his members do menial jobs in Nigeria. Most can't even feed. In fact, those that he just insulted abroad keep sending money to their relatives who attend these CHURCHES to feed these organized thieves. The PASTOR at least knows his business will never sell abroad because everyone knows that which he knows. Hence he visits Dubai and goes back to the Zoo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Visited Dubai I Was Shocked - Clergyman Reveals What Nigerians Are Facing by Moh247: 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2022
Na Travel agent dey scam 80 percent of Japparians, the remaining 20 percent are just hateful towards Nigeria
Re: When I Visited Dubai I Was Shocked - Clergyman Reveals What Nigerians Are Facing by intruder15(m): 12:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
Urheadmaster:
sad

Can I buzz you privately? Need up opinion on relocating to Germany. The best approach and the cost implication.

1 Like

Re: When I Visited Dubai I Was Shocked - Clergyman Reveals What Nigerians Are Facing by 9jamyhomee: 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2022
This man is out of touch with reality. Sometimes, you need to take a step backward to move two steps forward.
Re: When I Visited Dubai I Was Shocked - Clergyman Reveals What Nigerians Are Facing by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2022
Please how are the JOBS Nigerians are doing there different from the ones same Nigerians are doing in Nigeria?
An electrician in NIgeria works for 30 years in his motherland yet nothing to show.
Meanwhile, same Nigerian electrician works 30years in the United States and he owns his properties and still sends money home to his people for landed properties and upkeep.

He should rather encourage people to investigate countries before leaving.
Memory Verse;
You can't leave Nigeria only to end up in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: When I Visited Dubai I Was Shocked - Clergyman Reveals What Nigerians Are Facing by lereinter(m): 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2022
In nigeria are people not suffering
Re: When I Visited Dubai I Was Shocked - Clergyman Reveals What Nigerians Are Facing by Lucasinho(m): 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2022
misreal:

grin grin
Re: When I Visited Dubai I Was Shocked - Clergyman Reveals What Nigerians Are Facing by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2022
Urheadmaster:
sad

german and blacks cleaning the environment, man take it easy

germans don't do menial jobs of cleaning, it is the jobs for immigrants
Re: When I Visited Dubai I Was Shocked - Clergyman Reveals What Nigerians Are Facing by Urheadmaster(m): 4:42pm On Nov 21, 2022
Okonandmary:

german and blacks cleaning the environment, man take it easy

germans don't do menial jobs of cleaning, it is the jobs for immigrants

You are not here.

So I won't argue with you. tongue
Re: When I Visited Dubai I Was Shocked - Clergyman Reveals What Nigerians Are Facing by bdon123(m): 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
misreal:
U are very wrong, absolutely not true. Travelling to Dubai is not japa... Dubai is our backyard plus its an arab country wit nothing to offer.
Re: When I Visited Dubai I Was Shocked - Clergyman Reveals What Nigerians Are Facing by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
Urheadmaster:

You are not here.

So I won't argue with you. tongue

I don't have to be there to know
Re: When I Visited Dubai I Was Shocked - Clergyman Reveals What Nigerians Are Facing by BirtherOfKings(f): 6:59pm On Nov 21, 2022
Pls don't leave Nigeria
kiss kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Obi-datti Please Drop The Idea Of Hourly Rate Payment For Workers / Peter Obi Will Never Become President For Insulting North – Adamu Garba / Reno Omokri Calls Out Obi As Obidients Attack Pastor Adeboye Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.