Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Biafra Can Never Be Defeated And Wiped Away - Soyinka - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Can Never Be Defeated And Wiped Away - Soyinka (22099 Views)

LP Defeated And Disgraced Vice President Candidate Datti Protest With PDP / Wike - So Ize-iyamu Corruption Sins Have Been Wiped Away Since He Joined APC / Amechi Bridge: Ugwuanyi wiped away my tears – Nwobodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Can Never Be Defeated And Wiped Away - Soyinka by BanyXchi: 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2022
aariwa:
Odi people and Tiv people should endeavor to wipe you and your generation out anytime any of you set foot their for the massacre of innocent civilians your fellow Yoruba man committed there as president
Yorubas don't like or see Obj as Yorubas, he literally murdered Yoruba youths which he tagged as OPC terrorists. Our choice was Olu Falae, never forget that.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Can Never Be Defeated And Wiped Away - Soyinka by obyno82: 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2022
Realists:

What an hypocrite, What of the cold blooded murder of Sir AT Balewa, what of the cold blooded murder of Sir Ahmadu Bello and Akintola ?, When will their family get justice?, The Igbo conspirators want the world to forget about them, forgetting that KARMA has the address of each one of them with their family names.
You can't murder a nation leader and think your own leaders will prosper and lead you to promise land, just like they murdered the greatest Nigeria & Northern leaders in 1966, so also shall their leaders be murdered till the end of time. Every life matters.

What led to the murders of these leaders? you just want to play ostrich and avoid that. If these leaders were not obsessed with power this would not have happened. If Sardauna had not used Akintola to cause trouble in the West and also use the army to kill the Tiv people in the middle belt and if Tafawa Balewa had the balls to rein in Sardauna the coup will not have happened.
Someone on a BBC interviewed openly showed hatred for a tribe and also went as far as justifying a policy that excludes his fellow country men because they are not northerners. Let me quote it for you " if there is a vacancy it has to be northerner first if there are no northerners that care capable we will consider an expatriate but on contract, if there are no expatriates then we will look at other Nigerians"
and this is the same person that we share the same country with. Oga try and have sense abeg.
And the sad part is that we have not learnt at all. the same rubbish that triggered the coup is here even at a larger scale than in the 60s.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Can Never Be Defeated And Wiped Away - Soyinka by obyno82: 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2022
Neddstark:
Me sha I want Biafra to happen.
Igbos can go back to their land.
Obidients Yorubas can join them in Anambra state since they believe in the Pandora criminal so much
Then the most sophisticated tribe in Africa will show the world the greatness of the Black man

Anyone who has a problem with my above statement will be disappointed after the election because their candidate won't win.

You don't have sense.
Re: Biafra Can Never Be Defeated And Wiped Away - Soyinka by obyno82: 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Peter Obi the Biafra President

APC should use this for Campaign all accross Northern Nigeria

Biafra is a spirit that lives on, Peter Obi is focused on the Biafra spirit

Do you know you are not behaving sensibly.
Re: Biafra Can Never Be Defeated And Wiped Away - Soyinka by Moh247: 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2022
obyno82:

Do you know you are not behaving sensibly.

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Can Never Be Defeated And Wiped Away - Soyinka by niel63(m): 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:
They were defeated but not crushed

The Biafran Army were never defeated even with the super powers behind Nigeria and the saboteurs within the south-east region.

That's why we have the word surrender. And it means something very important.

Have you heard of the term "He who fights and run" ?

Sometimes only foolishness leads a man to early grave.

Historical events in Nigeria are somehow being swept. Even Amecans still teach their history and how it all went down.

War is Raw. No one wants it. Both sides loose eventually. All lives matter.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Can Never Be Defeated And Wiped Away - Soyinka by obyno82: 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2022
Timmi:

In all your vituperation and grammar, I only agree with this your last statement: β€œAt the same time, however, we must take care not to become prisoners of that collective memory. That member must be able to use our collective memory in a progressive, productive, creative, and advanced way.”

The Ibo/Igbo/IPOB have not been able to use it in a productive way but rather engage in wailing when they are the one that started the war and the so called lexicon pogrom was started by them. Their leader refused all the peace overtures but blinded by personal gains forged a whole people into war that they know they have no chance of winning, and when the spades are down, ran out with his family like chickens and a coward. That is why these people have remained a coward suffering from inferiority complex and displaying such attributes as liar, propaganda, false news and fraud.

You don't have sense.
Re: Biafra Can Never Be Defeated And Wiped Away - Soyinka by BanyXchi: 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2022
Ojiofor:

I know some Igbo youths are already fooling around but I know majority of Igbo youths are wise and won't fall for Soyinka's intellectual ethnic political mind games he is playing with Biafra.The tragedy of Biafra made Soyinka famous when he was detained during the war and he still want to continue to benefit from that tragedy.
'the tragedy lf biafra made Soyinka famous' what a stupid and ridiculous thing to say, some of you Ibos are cursed, you're so bitter, delusional, envious and filled with hate and that's why you'll never ever smell the Aso Rock until the British contraption disintegrate. What a callous thing to say.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Can Never Be Defeated And Wiped Away - Soyinka by hkunle71(m): 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2022
Make them even scatter the country, make we share am equally. Make I collect my own share... Abi wetin remain brethren as those mad people don chop Nigeria finish

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Can Never Be Defeated And Wiped Away - Soyinka by Igbojew: 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2022
toobusy:
One scary hidden open secret is that the southeasterns will one day separate from Nigeria and become independent,the only real hidden secret there is the time.
This is what Igbo haters don't know or should I say they know but only living in denial...............I am that Igbo Jew

1 Like

Re: Biafra Can Never Be Defeated And Wiped Away - Soyinka by Igbojew: 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2022
IfeomaOnu1:
Biafra is a spirit. Even Eastern children and teenagers desire Biafra. Sometimes, you just wonder what they know and why the desire to make it materialize. Truly, it can't die.
It Is a mystery that nobody can figure out till now.Funny enough how children that was born yesterday carry this Biafra matter for head and someone out of mischievous or jealousy keep deceiving himself that Biafra will not be actualised................I am that Igbo Jew

1 Like

Re: Biafra Can Never Be Defeated And Wiped Away - Soyinka by Austineva2: 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2022
toobusy:
One scary hidden open secret is that the southeasterns will one day separate from Nigeria and become independent,the only real hidden secret there is the time.
God bless you brother. I wish I can photocopy this comment of urs. You are a genius
Re: Biafra Can Never Be Defeated And Wiped Away - Soyinka by Ojiofor: 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2022
BanyXchi:
'the tragedy lf biafra made Soyinka famous' what a stupid and ridiculous thing to say, some of you Ibos are cursed, you're so bitter, delusional, envious and filled with hate and that's why you'll never ever smell the Aso Rock until the British contraption disintegrate. What a callous thing to say.

Stop boasting you control nothing.
Go and tell Soyinka we are not interested in discussing Biafra right now he should try again later.
Re: Biafra Can Never Be Defeated And Wiped Away - Soyinka by aariwa(m): 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2022
BanyXchi:
Yorubas don't like or see Obj as Yorubas, he literally murdered Yoruba youths which he tagged as OPC terrorists. Our choice was Olu Falae, never forget that.
No I am not trying to condemn OBJ but to point out the backwardness in the thinking that if a person or persons does something bad their whole tribe should be held responsible for what they did***forgot to mention I voted for falae too in 1999, if that election was free and fair falae should have won

1 Like

Re: Biafra Can Never Be Defeated And Wiped Away - Soyinka by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
divide this contraption already

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Can Never Be Defeated And Wiped Away - Soyinka by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2022
yyba:
SOYINKA has collect money from ibo to say all this rubbish , very unfortunate
Yea, you are his accountant, you were present when he collected the money, fool! grin
Re: Biafra Can Never Be Defeated And Wiped Away - Soyinka by RelevantUpdates: 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
yyba:

History cannot be wiped out. That was what he was trying to make people understand.

Meanwhile,

Join Us Create Wealth and Passive Income for Ourselves as We Attend to The Alleviation of The POVERTY of HUNGER And STARVATION across 774 Local Government Areas in Nigeria.

Support Your Presidential Candidate By Providing Your Solution To The Poverty of HUNGER And STARVATION in Nigeria :

https://www.nairaland.com/7439305/messiah-africa-year-2023-presidential

1 Like

Re: Biafra Can Never Be Defeated And Wiped Away - Soyinka by franxalive(m): 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Memories Of Biafra Can't Be Erased, Biafra Can Never Be Defeated And Wiped Away - Soyinka

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClN0FXBNwgm/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

wink kiss wink kiss wink kiss wink kiss
Re: Biafra Can Never Be Defeated And Wiped Away - Soyinka by kingyakos: 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
Realists:

What an hypocrite, What of the cold blooded murder of Sir AT Balewa, what of the cold blooded murder of Sir Ahmadu Bello and Akintola ?, When will their family get justice?, The Igbo conspirators want the world to forget about them, forgetting that KARMA has the address of each one of them with their family names.
You can't murder a nation leader and think your own leaders will prosper and lead you to promise land, just like they murdered the greatest Nigeria & Northern leaders in 1966, so also shall their leaders be murdered till the end of time. Every life matters.

And you called yourself a realist with all this gibberish.
Re: Biafra Can Never Be Defeated And Wiped Away - Soyinka by TYCO77: 6:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
nwekeugochukwu:
Memories Of Biafra Can't Be Erased, Biafra Can Never Be Defeated And Wiped Away - Soyinka

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClN0FXBNwgm/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Biafra can only be defeated by justice and equity.
Re: Biafra Can Never Be Defeated And Wiped Away - Soyinka by Scamburster(m): 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
Ihavefaith333:
This evil old man does not want Igbo to be united with peace loving Nigerians that is why he is always reminding them of biafra

He is just saying this to incite Biafra agitators so that Igbo would be seen as criminals and separatists.

Soyinka, why not lead a war for declaration of Odua republic you cunning old devil.

Leave Igbos alone.
[color=#990000][/color]
Only you see that thing, truly you are wise person.
Re: Biafra Can Never Be Defeated And Wiped Away - Soyinka by Scamburster(m): 6:34pm On Nov 21, 2022
Ojiofor:

No he is actually still trying to distract Igbo youths from OBIEDIENT movement which have so far dominated Nigeria political space by resurrecting the memories of Biafra.The timing is suspect.Igbo youths dont be fooled.
Sense will not kill you.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Can Never Be Defeated And Wiped Away - Soyinka by Scamburster(m): 6:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
Nairalandnigga:
As an igbo guy, Soyinka should take his Biafra nonsense to Yoruba land, we are not interested.
Soyinka is a distraction that is working for Tinubu.
God bless you.
Re: Biafra Can Never Be Defeated And Wiped Away - Soyinka by descarado: 6:38pm On Nov 21, 2022
Urheadmaster:
cheesy

Soyinka stated that memories of Biafra can't be erased by the removal of history from schools' curriculum as the agitation can never be defeated and can never be wiped away.

APC urchins should take note.

No end to Biafra republic Agitation and there won't be end for oduduwa republic.

History has never been forgotten but repeat itself tongue
You guys are extremely gullible and emotional.
Know when someone is playing politics with you and not just swallow anything people say without thinking why the person said such at that time.
Re: Biafra Can Never Be Defeated And Wiped Away - Soyinka by descarado: 6:43pm On Nov 21, 2022
Ojiofor:

No he is actually still trying to distract Igbo youths from OBIEDIENT movement which have so far dominated Nigeria political space by resurrecting the memories of Biafra.The timing is suspect.Igbo youths dont be fooled.
I ws getting disappointed as I scroll down.
Thank goodness at least one person saw through the smokescreen.
And the gullible ones are already emotionally carried away.
Re: Biafra Can Never Be Defeated And Wiped Away - Soyinka by ojex004: 6:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
The history that teach them how to be full of hatred and be more stubborn like pharaoh. They sha want to perish. Thr parents did not teach them love again base on that Biafra war.
Re: Biafra Can Never Be Defeated And Wiped Away - Soyinka by Ojiofor: 7:04pm On Nov 21, 2022
descarado:

I ws getting disappointed as I scroll down.
Thank goodness at least one person saw through the smokescreen.
And the gullible ones are already emotionally carried away.

He want to distract ndi Igbo with Biafra so that Tinubu will runaway with victory at the polls.
At this election campaign season he is invoking the memories of Biafra.
Re: Biafra Can Never Be Defeated And Wiped Away - Soyinka by StreetMedia: 7:12pm On Nov 21, 2022
yyba:
UNFORTUNATE BASTARD!
Re: Biafra Can Never Be Defeated And Wiped Away - Soyinka by StreetMedia: 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Peter Obi the Biafra President

APC should use this for Campaign all accross Northern Nigeria

Biafra is a spirit that lives on, Peter Obi is focused on the Biafra spirit
Your stupidity no get rival... PDAPC!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

El-Zakzaky Message After Returning From India (Video) / Angry Lagosians At Ijagemo Chased Away Land Use Charge Officials / Train Attack: Negotiations Stalled As FG Rejects Demand For Commanders Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.