Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Seyi Tinubu's Kano Rally Caused More Harm Than Good (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu's Kano Rally Caused More Harm Than Good (picture) (5040 Views)

Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) / There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group / Tinubu’s Kano Visit And Matters Arising - Leadership Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Tinubu's Kano Rally Caused More Harm Than Good (picture) by XerXers: 10:48am On Nov 21, 2022
It was big insult to Kano political influncers for seyi Tinubu to enter their city with stolen money and be forming King Kong for them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Kano Rally Caused More Harm Than Good (picture) by Urheadmaster(m): 10:51am On Nov 21, 2022
cheesy

APC urchins are bunch of clowns and jokers when it comes to Nigeria politics tongue

13 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Kano Rally Caused More Harm Than Good (picture) by 1Alex: 10:51am On Nov 21, 2022
Okay
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Kano Rally Caused More Harm Than Good (picture) by duro4chang(m): 10:53am On Nov 21, 2022
When there is nothing to post again I know you will be posting trash. Last time you said he was rejected in Kano. The other time you said Tinubu was stoned in Jos. No reasonable person will listen to your lies .
Tinubu is the best man for the job.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Kano Rally Caused More Harm Than Good (picture) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:55am On Nov 21, 2022
Shameful

Father and son been rejected all around the country

I'm happy Nigeria are woke now and come 2023, Tinubu will be retired politically forever

6 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Kano Rally Caused More Harm Than Good (picture) by Urheadmaster(m): 10:55am On Nov 21, 2022
duro4chang:
When there is nothing to post again I know you will be posting trash. Last time you said he was rejected in Kano. The other time you said Tinubu was stoned in Jos. No reasonable person will listen to your lies .

I believe Rabiu Kwankwaso.

Anyone that says Nigeria is his turn is mocking himself including you tongue

9 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Kano Rally Caused More Harm Than Good (picture) by XerXers: 10:55am On Nov 21, 2022
duro4chang:
Thiefnubuu planned million man March in Kano and it flopped several times. Seyi thiefnubuu carried bullion van loot to recruit street urchins into a March without support from owners of the city

9 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Kano Rally Caused More Harm Than Good (picture) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:56am On Nov 21, 2022
duro4chang:
Stop deviating, Tinubu will never be president the ealier you accept this fact the better for you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Kano Rally Caused More Harm Than Good (picture) by Naijanascam: 10:57am On Nov 21, 2022
duro4chang:

You are exactly like what you liked and supporting......... and may your entire future be same as what you liked and supporting Amen

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Kano Rally Caused More Harm Than Good (picture) by duro4chang(m): 11:01am On Nov 21, 2022
Naijanascam:

You are exactly like what you liked and supporting......... and may your entire future be same as what you liked and supporting Amen
If that is how you see it then keep quiet and leave me and my choice since I don't complain about your choice. This is democracy.
Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Kano Rally Caused More Harm Than Good (picture) by PlayerMeji: 11:02am On Nov 21, 2022
we hear you!

Op go and rest...

Davido was everywhere campaigning for his uncle... It didn't hurt no one...

Now Seyi is at the fore of campaign for his father, then he is hurting him more...

Haba.... Leave the man.. Shebi you have sworn not to vote for him then why are you bothered and worried about the way he drank water and cleaned his mouth..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Kano Rally Caused More Harm Than Good (picture) by Corrinthians(m): 11:02am On Nov 21, 2022
Igbos you people cry too much. Haba. Move on. cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Kano Rally Caused More Harm Than Good (picture) by duro4chang(m): 11:03am On Nov 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop deviating, Tinubu will never be president the ealier you accept this fact the better for you
Continue to deceive yourself. Orubebe did more than what you are doing now. He has surrendered. You will soon come to reality.

7 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Kano Rally Caused More Harm Than Good (picture) by ThEGodBRoThEr1: 11:03am On Nov 21, 2022
duro4chang:
If that is how you see it then keep quiet and leave me and my choice since I don't complain about your choice. This is democracy.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Kano Rally Caused More Harm Than Good (picture) by Rebelutionary: 11:04am On Nov 21, 2022
XerXers:
It was big insult to Kano political influncers for seyi Tinubu to enter their city with stolen money and be forming King Kong for them
Lol...that rally rattled you fellas right? Eyahh...now it is some paper you are brandishing abi? Una go dey alright las las�

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Kano Rally Caused More Harm Than Good (picture) by ganisucks(f): 11:04am On Nov 21, 2022
XerXers:

Don't mind that spoilt brat. Let him continue, there are many wicked eyes watching him. Ganduje is a wicked man. You allowed that young Christian boy to enter a Muslim metropolitan state and be splashing cash up and down.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Kano Rally Caused More Harm Than Good (picture) by BATified2023: 11:04am On Nov 21, 2022
XerXers:
now it’s confirmed that igbos are born to wail

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Kano Rally Caused More Harm Than Good (picture) by duro4chang(m): 11:05am On Nov 21, 2022
XerXers:

Thiefnubuu planned million man March in Kano and it flopped several times. Seyi thiefnubuu carried bullion van loot to recruit street urchins into a March without support from owners of the city
Obidi0t,be informed that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. He is the next president of this country. The best man for the job. Obi can never rule Nigeria. He will lose woefully.

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Kano Rally Caused More Harm Than Good (picture) by Naijanascam: 11:05am On Nov 21, 2022
duro4chang:
Thank you.

You don't need to write an essay on it...... just say Amen and move on
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Kano Rally Caused More Harm Than Good (picture) by Africum: 11:05am On Nov 21, 2022
Hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Kano Rally Caused More Harm Than Good (picture) by PrinceOfLagos: 11:05am On Nov 21, 2022
duro4chang:
Continue to deceive yourself. Orubebe did more than what you are doing now. He has surrendered. You will soon come to reality.
Who is orubebe and what's his political value? Who's orubebe because you've gone offpoint
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Kano Rally Caused More Harm Than Good (picture) by duro4chang(m): 11:06am On Nov 21, 2022
Urheadmaster:

I believe Rabiu Kwankwaso.

Anyone that says Nigeria is his turn is mocking himself including you tongue
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. I can assure you of that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Kano Rally Caused More Harm Than Good (picture) by Rebelutionary: 11:06am On Nov 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Shameful

Father and son been rejected all around the country

I'm happy Nigeria are woke now and come 2023, Tinubu will be retired politically forever
Hahahahahaha...so says the one that swore that Tinubu won't win primaries! Now you are clutching at straws after that rally abi? More to come....calm down February no far again

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Kano Rally Caused More Harm Than Good (picture) by ganisucks(f): 11:07am On Nov 21, 2022
duro4chang:
Thank you.

Although I don't agree with the manner in which you phrased your message, I do agree with the message. This is a democracy, and no one has the right to tell you what and who you prefer.
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Kano Rally Caused More Harm Than Good (picture) by duro4chang(m): 11:07am On Nov 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Who is orubebe and what's his political value? Who's orubebe because you've gone offpoint
He is more valuable than 100 of you

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Kano Rally Caused More Harm Than Good (picture) by duro4chang(m): 11:08am On Nov 21, 2022
ganisucks:

Although I don't agree with the manner in which you phrased your message, I do agree with the message. This is a democracy, and no one has the right to tell you what and who you prefer.
Period.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Kano Rally Caused More Harm Than Good (picture) by PrinceOfLagos: 11:08am On Nov 21, 2022
duro4chang:
He is more valuable than 100 of you
I am Prince of Lagos, the heir apparent of the throne of Lagos

I have more political value than orubebe
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Kano Rally Caused More Harm Than Good (picture) by ganisucks(f): 11:08am On Nov 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Funny thing is that they have gathered in their midst every charlatan who helped Jonathan in losing. Orubebe, FFK and Co.
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Kano Rally Caused More Harm Than Good (picture) by PrinceOfLagos: 11:09am On Nov 21, 2022
ganisucks:

Funny thing is that they have gathered in their midst every charlatan who helped Jonathan in losing. Orubebe, FFK and Co.
more reason why APC will lose , they will surely lose
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Kano Rally Caused More Harm Than Good (picture) by Penguin2: 11:10am On Nov 21, 2022
duro4chang:

Are you sure you read the press release?

That doesn’t look like trash
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Kano Rally Caused More Harm Than Good (picture) by ganisucks(f): 11:11am On Nov 21, 2022
Rebelutionary:

Lol...that rally rattled you fellas right? Eyahh...now it is some paper you are brandishing abi? Una go dey alright las las�

That sandpaper intimates that a large part of Kano APC is in disagreement with the APC hegemony in Kano. You want to go to an election fielding a yoruba man with a disunited front against two northern men, with one of them being from Kano. That is the definition of a suicide mission.
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Kano Rally Caused More Harm Than Good (picture) by PrinceOfLagos: 11:12am On Nov 21, 2022
Rebelutionary:

Hahahahahaha...so says the one that swore that Tinubu won't win primaries! Now you are clutching at straws after that rally abi? More to come....calm down February no far again
Can I ask you a question and I want you to ask responsibly. Has Tinubu ever won any election in Lagos without the help of MC Oluomo, snatching of ballot boxes and vote buying ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Redeem Members Celebrate Tinubu's Victory Inside Redemption Camp / How Brave Nigerian Soldier Fought Boko Haram Militant In Hand Combat / Rule 9: Matters Arising.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.