Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Check out these cute pictures I found on Instagram. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check out these cute pictures I found on Instagram. (4810 Views)

Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls / Cute Pictures Of IG Slayqueens / He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check out these cute pictures I found on Instagram. by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 21, 2022
Lovely lesbian couples... embarassed

Love wins.. kiss

angry I don't want homophobes here.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check out these cute pictures I found on Instagram. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2022
They're cute. I KNOW!!! cry
Re: Check out these cute pictures I found on Instagram. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
Who fvcked the pregnant one
Abi she swallow a whole water melon

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here

12 Likes

Re: Check out these cute pictures I found on Instagram. by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 9:01am On Dec 06, 2022
We like girls that like girls over here, no faking ...

1 Like

Re: Check out these cute pictures I found on Instagram. by Jeon(f): 11:37am On Dec 06, 2022
Beautiful.

4 Likes

Re: Check out these cute pictures I found on Instagram. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2022
WholeLottaDrip2:
We like girls that like girls over here, no faking ...
What of boys that like boys?

1 Like

Re: Check out these cute pictures I found on Instagram. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2022
Jeon:
Beautiful.
I know right. grin

3 Likes

Re: Check out these cute pictures I found on Instagram. by LINSAR: 12:35pm On Dec 06, 2022
Lesbian dey get belle.
That part no clear.

5 Likes

Re: Check out these cute pictures I found on Instagram. by Jeon(f): 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2022
Nia69:
I know right. grin
sure.

5 Likes

Re: Check out these cute pictures I found on Instagram. by Womanizer(m): 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2022
Stupid nonsense people, see how they're just wasting pússy angry

6 Likes

Re: Check out these cute pictures I found on Instagram. by marlow1962(m): 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2022
Two wrongs can never make a right

5 Likes

Re: Check out these cute pictures I found on Instagram. by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 9:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
Nia69:
What of boys that like boys?
bruh ion Kno bout that, I dn't know how to answer that I might get an F9
Re: Check out these cute pictures I found on Instagram. by Nobody: 4:35am On Dec 08, 2022
WholeLottaDrip2:
bruh ion Kno bout that, I dn't know how to answer that I might get an F9
Lmao grin
Re: Check out these cute pictures I found on Instagram. by okunwaye(m): 5:35am On Dec 08, 2022
You'll are abominations!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Check out these cute pictures I found on Instagram. by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 08, 2022
Nia69:

Love wins.. kiss

And you just got one.
They aren't cute cos one part of nature has been cheated. The kids they had aren't from female to female.
LGBT people can't keep getting babies made by straight and normal people.
Anyways, it's obvious una lives better pass Islamists and terrorist owns.
Living well is now the matter.

4 Likes

Re: Check out these cute pictures I found on Instagram. by culf: 7:21am On Dec 08, 2022
Photographs sha, beautiful pics!

1 Like

Re: Check out these cute pictures I found on Instagram. by Streetmovement(m): 7:21am On Dec 08, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Who give the other one belle?

2 Likes

Re: Check out these cute pictures I found on Instagram. by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 08, 2022
Sweetplum:

And you just got one.
They aren't cute cos one part of nature has been cheated. The kids they had aren't from female to female.
LGBT people can't keep getting babies made by straight and normal people.
Anyways, it's obvious una lives better pass Islamists and terrorist owns.
Living well is now the matter.
Yawn, it's too early to drag words with homophobes.

2 Likes

Re: Check out these cute pictures I found on Instagram. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 08, 2022
Nia69:
Yawn, it's too early to drag words with homophobes.
You are sick. Practice your shit in boredom. Just to tell you that you are starving.

4 Likes

Re: Check out these cute pictures I found on Instagram. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2022
Sweetplum:

You are sick. Practice your shit in boredom. Just to tell you that you are starving.
You wish to cry this afternoon honestly. Don't let me start with you.

2 Likes

Re: Check out these cute pictures I found on Instagram. by Tegabadguy(m): 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2022
Nia69:

Love wins.. kiss

i did not understand this pic's
Re: Check out these cute pictures I found on Instagram. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 08, 2022
Nia69:
You wish to cry this afternoon honestly. Don't let me start with you.
Thunder fire you. You can't do more than the idio t that cloned my account. Maybe it's you sef. Whichever way, lick my used menses pad!

1 Like

Re: Check out these cute pictures I found on Instagram. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2022
Sweetplum:

Thunder fire you. You can't do more than the idio t that cloned my account. Maybe it's you sef. Whichever way, lick my used menses pad!
I don't have time to be cloning an unfortunate person's account.

I'm guessing you're the girl on your profile. When one side of the mop you call hair is red and the other is blue, I expect you to think like a low life that you are. And what's that nonsense on your neck.
I don't usually insult people's appearance. In fact, you're the first because you won't mind your gaddamn business. My sexuality doesn't add money to your bank account.
If you think trolling me because of my sexuality would boost your low self esteem, you're dreaming. Mind your fvcking business and focus on your terrible life. Work on being less unfortunate and useless.
I don't know what's giving you balls that you think you can just insult anyone. Mo ju gbogbo rubbish ti oun bami perform lo.

1 Like

Re: Check out these cute pictures I found on Instagram. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 08, 2022
Nia69:
I don't have time to be cloning an unfortunate person's account.

I'm guessing you're the girl on your profile. When one side of the mop you call hair is red and the other is blue, I expect you to think like a low life that you are. And what's that nonsense on your neck.
I don't usually insult people's appearance. In fact, you're the first because you won't mind your gaddamn business. My sexuality doesn't add money to your bank account.
If you think trolling me because of my sexuality would boost your low self esteem, you're dreaming. Mind your fvcking business and focus on your terrible life. Work on being less unfortunate and useless.
I don't know what's giving you balls that you think you can just insult anyone. Mo ju gbogbo rubbish ti oun bami perform lo.
Premium mad personnel. I didn't mean to hurt you. I spoke against LGBT & I v the right to talk. However, I still consider people like you to be better than killers.
So if you now come here to form onishan werey on top say you get craze, you ll rather be given a cucumber bigger than what you can handle. Cos na you start threats. Meanwhile, seems you v really gone to check me out. I don't insult, I give what's necessary. Blessings or curse.
So... Instead of coming here to leshan momi, you ll v to gbeshan sile.

1 Like

Re: Check out these cute pictures I found on Instagram. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
Sweetplum:

Premium mad personnel. I didn't mean to hurt you. I spoke against LGBT & I v the right to talk. However, I still consider people like you to be better than killers.
So if you now come here to form onishan werey on top say you get craze, you ll rather be given a cucumber bigger than what you can handle. Cos na you start threats. Meanwhile, seems you v really gone to check me out. I don't insult, I give what's necessary. Blessings or curse.
So... Instead of coming here to leshan momi, you ll v to gbeshan sile.
Oh yes! I started the threat, I mentioned you first and said shit. People who mean nothing to me can't hurt me.
Have a nice night.
Re: Check out these cute pictures I found on Instagram. by Silentgroper(m): 12:10am On Dec 09, 2022
I like bi(s)... Nt straight up lesbos

1 Like

Re: Check out these cute pictures I found on Instagram. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2022
Nia69:
Oh yes! I started the threat, I mentioned you first and said shit. People who mean nothing to me can't hurt me.
Have a nice night.
See as I dey look you?
cheesy
Re: Check out these cute pictures I found on Instagram. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2022
Nia69:

Love wins.. kiss

angry
Re: Check out these cute pictures I found on Instagram. by charlesdinho7(m): 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2022
mr poster, you are mad. one thing i know is that, the idiot that dressed like a man did not inpregnate the lady. to hell with all homosexuals
Re: Check out these cute pictures I found on Instagram. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
Nia69:

Love wins.. kiss

So u one of those female that looklike man who were born wit small prikkkk (hamapodite) ..corrřrrect?......do u looklike man & do u hav deep voice? !(no oofencse) angry
Re: Check out these cute pictures I found on Instagram. by shagasha: 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
Mumu people post
Re: Check out these cute pictures I found on Instagram. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
DaddyCK:

So u one of those female that looklike man who were born wit small prikkkk (hamapodite) ..corrřrrect?......do u looklike man & do u hav deep voice? !(no oofencse) angry
corrřrrect grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Know What Nigerian Girls Have Turned Into / Please Help I Hope Nothing Happen Btw Them. My Fiance Visit Her Ex / Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.