Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

5 Oppo Products To Look Out For This Period as a Content Creator - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Oppo Products To Look Out For This Period as a Content Creator (1326 Views)

Should I Order For A Phone From Aliexpress This Period ? / Where Are The Most Low Budget Phones This Period. / NCC Orders MTN, Glo & Airtel & Others To Extend 30-day Data Expiry Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Oppo Products To Look Out For This Period as a Content Creator by OriginaLagosboy(m): 11:15am On Nov 21, 2022
December is a time to share gifts and upgrade assets for a new year, if you are looking to buy a mobile phone that would make your new year cost effective and productive, here is a list of OPPO mobile phones that would serve you that purpose greatly,

OPPO RENO 8
A77s
A77
A57
A96

I wouldn’t bore you much on the specs but here is a few things about these phones

OPPO Reno 8
Oppo Reno 8 is a smart phone that comes with a stylish outlook, having quite similar qualities with Reno 7, Oppo Reno 8 portrays more fashionability prowess, it comes with Android 12, ColorOS 13, 6.4 inches AMOLED Display, MediaTek Dimensity 1300 (6 nm) Chipset, Triple Rear and 32MP selfie Cameras, 8GB RAM and 128GB/256GB ROM, Reno 8 allows for 5G down to EDGE network connections.

OPPO A77s is one of OPPO’s phone that comes a very interesting body texture coming in Sunset Orange and Starry black with a dust and water resistance feature, the battery capacity is wowing with a capacity of 5000mAh, with a fast charging feature that charges phone full from 0 to 100 in 69 mins as advertised, comes with Android 12OS.

OPPO A77
OPPO A77 also comes with Android 12OS with 6 to 8GB RAM and 128GB ROM. Comes is a fashionable color of Ocean Blue and Midnight Black, also comes with a battery capacity of 5000 mAh.

Oppo A57
This particular phone comes with a Corning Gorilla Glass that allows multi touch system, also comes in Android 12OS with and Octacore CPU system, OPPO A57 allows micro SD but possesses inner storage of 128GB and RAM of 8GB.

OPPO A96
Although OPPO A96 comes with Android 11OS but still possess a high gaming capacity and also allows easy usage for Photos and Videos, comes with an Android 11OS with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 6804G chipset, also comes in Starry black and Sunset blue and is dust and water proof.

I know most of you would be wondering what makes this phones special to be bought, but you’d agree with me that when it comes to specs and function of phones, phone brands produce phones with similar specs and functions with a major factor on the price attached to the product, that is, a brand phone worth 100,000 Naira would be having similar spec to another brand phone worth the same price, but then the aesthetics attached to the production, the sense of attachment and the result of phone in terms of longevity, quality and performance is what makes some other phones gain upper hand, why I always stick to OPPO Phones is that they deliver in terms of this outlines, because I wouldn’t want to use a product that give me technical issues after some months that is why I always suggest OPPO products to anyone in need of a phone. As Underrated as the brand is in Nigeria, their Phones are actually worth the price.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Oppo Products To Look Out For This Period as a Content Creator by OriginaLagosboy(m): 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2022
Re: 5 Oppo Products To Look Out For This Period as a Content Creator by Bayaar02(m): 12:58am On Nov 22, 2022
Oppo A77s is a beast.
I made the right choice.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Oppo Products To Look Out For This Period as a Content Creator by OriginaLagosboy(m): 8:37am On Nov 22, 2022
Re: 5 Oppo Products To Look Out For This Period as a Content Creator by OriginaLagosboy(m): 10:02am On Nov 23, 2022
Re: 5 Oppo Products To Look Out For This Period as a Content Creator by OriginaLagosboy(m): 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2022
Re: 5 Oppo Products To Look Out For This Period as a Content Creator by OriginaLagosboy(m): 11:18am On Nov 24, 2022
Re: 5 Oppo Products To Look Out For This Period as a Content Creator by OriginaLagosboy(m): 11:17am On Nov 25, 2022
Re: 5 Oppo Products To Look Out For This Period as a Content Creator by OriginaLagosboy(m): 9:07am On Nov 28, 2022
Re: 5 Oppo Products To Look Out For This Period as a Content Creator by OriginaLagosboy(m): 4:15pm On Nov 28, 2022
Re: 5 Oppo Products To Look Out For This Period as a Content Creator by OriginaLagosboy(m): 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2022
Re: 5 Oppo Products To Look Out For This Period as a Content Creator by Elnoyab: 9:27am On Dec 11, 2022
Amazing

(1) (Reply)

Why Are People Selling Their Redmi 10?? / SOLD Iphone 12 Pro Max For Sale At Giveaway 520k SOLD / Mtel Free Gprs.watch Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.