Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,136 members, 7,957,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:52 AM

Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) (39941 Views)

Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) / Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) / Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by Nwagod26: 6:32am On Nov 22, 2022
Na Dem dey champion the mantra of women must be submissive to their husbands. Useless imp. Hajia Alakija na wife to somebody, yet she owns so much in wealth, and so many other women. Na wetin years of useless indoctrination of marriage indivisibility dey cause. I support separation when it becomes unbearable

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by domnwan(m): 7:02am On Nov 22, 2022
This is the work of PO and IPOB I guess? The earlier we start condemning evil for being evil the better for us all
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:04am On Nov 22, 2022
How was a lean and sick....looking man of this nature able to beat a healthy woman to death? It is clear that the woman was not interested in defending herself.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:19am On Nov 22, 2022
Can this one be 45 years old ?
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by VULCAN(m): 7:19am On Nov 22, 2022
Instead of whining he should give her quit notice and rent out the two flats to take care of bills and enjoy himself in his old age.

I don't like men who whine about things like this when action will solve all.

Frezhkid10:

This story isn’t complete..probably the man owns the land and the woman refuses to pay rent or homage to the man..
This is the kind of situation that I face at home..my dad owns a house he got from when he was working before he was retrenched..
Fast forward to now..my mum uses two flats out of four for school..without paying anything for years..(of course it’s expected as she is his wife)..but for my mum to drop 50k for house nah problem..okay even if you don’t want to give this man money..at least pay him something at the end of every term so his mind can calm down..it’s a win win for both of you..she no gree instead be causing trouble..My dad usually says she’s is depriving him from enjoying his investment..

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by semmyk(m): 7:30am On Nov 22, 2022
Repressively #barbaric to say the least. CID Eleweran a worthy place to be!

Nonetheless, Indeed, worthy matter for another day. Unfortunate sad reality of (increasingly number of) #men in modern day marriage's under the influence of influencers influencing the 'influenceable' that ought not to be influenced ...
PS: some men don't help matters as well, with some long standing wife discharged as sewerage when it matters most ...
ednut1:
Very barbaric thing to do. But let’s address this issue one day . Alot of women come into marriage with nothing, enjoy the mans food, money, car, business capital etc. but they will codely be investing that money for the benefit of their self and family. The day the man goes broke the 10 to 20 years of spending he has done doesn’t matter and he is left to starve or go into debt. I have seen this shit severally. Men be wise o . That gender fit turn you to killer
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 22, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

When a woman is richer it most times hell for the husband ... I was once in the shoe... Make e happen to you first ... Most Women can't manage power

That's not true. It's that you men have fragile egos. Any small thing the woman does, what she will hear is, is it because you have more money than me. Parents need to do better in training Nigerian men walai
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by Pinkyposh(f): 8:05am On Nov 22, 2022
God please, this type should not come to me
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 22, 2022
VULCAN:
Instead of whining he should give her quit notice and rent out the two flats to take care of bills and enjoy himself in his old age.

They also want peace. Peace that is not from you heart is that one peace? When you know you'll continuously be bitter about something, why don't you just go to war?
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:54am On Nov 22, 2022
ednut1:
Very barbaric thing to do. But let’s address this issue one day . Alot of women come into marriage with nothing, enjoy the mans food, money, car, business capital etc. but they will codely be investing that money for the benefit of their self and family. The day the man goes broke the 10 to 20 years of spending he has done doesn’t matter and he is left to starve or go into debt. I have seen this shit severally. Men be wise o . That gender fit turn you to killer

Because we are not smart

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by Naturalista(f): 9:04am On Nov 22, 2022
Hello all please kindly vote for my company SJ RECYCLING it's the second to the last on the page thank you for your support
www.nimbus.com.ng/vote
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by Tegabadguy(m): 9:44am On Nov 22, 2022
Newsmic:
Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Take Control Of Property She Built In Ogun (Photo)

https://twitter.com/OgunPoliceNG/status/1594592909386465280?t=cP6xPi0iYa31pGFrRcVlCg&s=19
kai see person face
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by deavicky(m): 10:01am On Nov 22, 2022
Just 45 year and he looking 60. Carpenter want to turn principal. This can only happen in Nigeria.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by Fearyourcreator: 10:02am On Nov 22, 2022
nenyewrites:

That's not true. It's that you men have fragile egos. Any small thing the woman does, what she will hear is, is it because you have more money than me. Parents need to do better in training Nigerian men walai
If you are a man and had the experience you will understand... I say it again most women can't manage power better like men...
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by loliapoopy2013(f): 11:32am On Nov 22, 2022
How can this man be 45 years, he looks 65 years?
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by udomonday: 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2022
doggedfighter:
Now the ugly faced imp can comfortably manage the school from jail.

The woman would have left the lazy greedy man long ago.

A carpenter that wants to manage a school !
if a cow herder can manage a whole nation,what won't a carpenter do?
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by Franciscabless(f): 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2022
This state called Ogun I don wash my hands commot from anything concern them
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by doshiyad1: 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2022
meobizy:
That man lived a hard life. The average forty-five year old today looks a lot fresher.

asin... you got my ribs cracking honestly.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by doshiyad1: 3:53pm On Nov 22, 2022
loliapoopy2013:
How can this man be 45 years, he looks 65 years?

lolz! tongue tongue na hard life cause am no blame the man too much

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by holocron: 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2022
VULCAN:

Then she will make his home uninhabitable for him and also rouse up their children against him with her tears. It's not as simple and easy as that. Except he wants to call it quits with the marriage at such old age...and how can he do that without money. Except, quit the marriage, sell the said house and fund his retirement.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by RIDOO: 6:08pm On Nov 22, 2022
meobizy:
That man lived a hard life. The average forty-five year old today looks a lot fresher.

I dey wonder too if the man is 45.He looked like one 60 something person.l wonder the miracle a carpenter can perform in a school...When it's not a show room.Na by force to collect ur wife's property?Na sorry be ur case now.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by meobizy(f): 6:10pm On Nov 22, 2022
RIDOO:

I dey wonder too if the man is 45.He looked like one 60 something person.l wonder the miracle a carpenter can perform in a school...When it's not a show room.Na by force to collect ur wife's property?Na sorry be ur case now.
A hard existence ages people.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by James289(f): 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2022
He just poured his frustration on the woman for his incompetence as a man.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by Jeon(f): 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2023
Same thing happened last year to one of my family friend member.
A well-known popular fashion designer was poisoned to death through pepper soup by her husband and made away with her properties because they were getting divorce.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by morakakin(m): 5:14pm On Jan 24, 2023
45 shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Whom Armed Robbers Removed His Intestines Shares His Story. Graphic Photos / Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi / Female UNIBEN Student Stabs Her Friend's Head & Leaves Her To Die (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.