Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) (39677 Views)

Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) / Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) / Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by Mcbayo(m): 9:27pm On Nov 21, 2022
BeardedMeat:
He looks like Tinubu grin
you say what

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by doggedfighter(f): 9:27pm On Nov 21, 2022
Almaigaa:

No insult the Man

Okay, is he your neighbour?
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by specialmati(m): 9:27pm On Nov 21, 2022
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
Hm! See face angry. Tufia!
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by SETHARTHUR(m): 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
morzook:
Can't you read abi you just choose to spew trash? The property is a school. The man is a carpenter.

How will a carpenter manage a school?

Meaning the school only belongs to the woman.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by Greattha: 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
Poverty na bustard.

That perp is 45? Wow.

Overzealous carpenter who wants to run a school.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by Chiraq77(m): 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
NA SO DEM DEY DO

Dem too like to dey reap where them no sow.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by nowornever2016: 9:29pm On Nov 21, 2022
Na 45 be this? Look 60s.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by Passionate888: 9:31pm On Nov 21, 2022

Segun Omotosho

angry angry angry
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by Almaigaa: 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
doggedfighter:

Okay, is he your neighbour?

Yes. Na Papa Chinedu be that. grin
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by 9gerian: 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2022
Wives should learn to share just like their husbands readily do in most cases.

But he should never have killed her. The crime looks premeditated considering he hit her on the head with a padlock. Most probably, he meant to kill her, and thereafter pretend it was a mere scuffle.

The lady must have been shocked- wondering how her husband could have planned killing her. The evil intent must have dawned on her shortly before she died. There is no greater feeling of betrayal by a loved one!

SETHARTHUR:
What if it is the other way round the Man could have surly given the woman a huge controller of the business.
I wonder why when woman has more money partiality sets in. Assuming say it is the man who started the school he would have looked down on the wife's qualifications, the both could have co-owned the school, after all man donates or starts up business for there wife. Husband and wife are equal only when it favor's the woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by xandy84: 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2022
45? I doubt that. That dude look like he is in his 60's. Poverty makes you look like grandpa when you're yet to have kids of your own.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by pikechukwu6(m): 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
No doubt, Tinubu brother. Feeling it's their turn sad

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by okoroemeka(m): 9:38pm On Nov 21, 2022
Creamypie:
See as e rezemblr buhari
I am baffled how a 45 yr old man will look like that,buhari has really finished us in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by Truthdeypain: 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2022
SETHARTHUR:
What if it is the other way round the Man could have surly given the woman a huge controller of the business.
I wonder why when woman has more money partiality sets in. Assuming say it is the man who started the school he would have looked down on the wife's qualifications, the both could have co-owned the school, after all man donates or starts up business for there wife. Husband and wife are equal only when it favor's the woman.

You be mumu. You think say you wise.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by AutoRedux: 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2022
The man should rot in jail but tbh, women are very very selfish.

Man’s wealth = me and my wife

Woman’s wealth = me, myself and I

Very selfish set of people. Tueh.

7 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by olaeffect(m): 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2022
Risingblue008:
But frankly speaking
75% of men are always jealous whenever their wives are more prosperous than them,
Why

But,
What a sad story

Maybe it is because when an average man makes money he takes good care of his wife, but when an average woman makes money, she feels she no longer needs her husband (and she isolates, frustrate, and Lord over him)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by AutoRedux: 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2022
Truthdeypain:

You are not truthful to yourself. What the guy said is 1000% correct.

No wonder your name na “truth dey pain” undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by Richy4(m): 9:48pm On Nov 21, 2022
I think there's a coded gender discrimination going on here in Nairaland Sha...

Yesterday it was reported that a young girl stabbed her boyfriend to death...Her picture was 100% blurred...

Now, a man has committed almost the same crime, even Kodak company would be proud of how clear this picture is... Is there a reason for this ?embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by Almaigaa: 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
AutoRedux:

The man take style resemble your papa. cheesy

My Papa no be Igbo. The man na Chinedu Papa grin grin

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by musty16: 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
Ugly for both inside and outside.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by Mrseriousman: 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
I don't see Nigerian boys coming to bash Nigerian men of killing their wives but if it's the case of a woman killing a man, you see all these boys coming to say " fear Nigerian women " Cuz all of una mama na Jamaicans .

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by SamOchuko: 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2022
Newsmic:
Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Take Control Of Property She Built In Ogun (Photo)

https://twitter.com/OgunPoliceNG/status/1594592909386465280?t=cP6xPi0iYa31pGFrRcVlCg&s=19

45 years nai look like 72 years old so? Wetin he know way he want take run the school? Instead of being grateful that he’s got an hard working wife, the reverse is the case, enjoy your time in jail, I hope he gets the death sentence, beast
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by Jay8855: 10:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
AFONJA
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by newdawnlive: 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2022
alpha man it's 50/50 women shouldn't be doing the killing alone
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by SETHARTHUR(m): 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Wise king Solomon
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by SETHARTHUR(m): 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2022
doggedfighter:
Now the ugly faced imp can comfortably manage the school from jail.

The woman would have left the lazy greedy man long ago.

A carpenter that wants to manage a school !
Suffer Don tire him. He wants to go into corporate world.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by doggedfighter(f): 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2022
Almaigaa:

No insult the Man. Cause he is an Igbo Man. grin

Unrepentant bigot !

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by JAGS001(m): 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
God will help us sha terrible things are happening, God purify our hearts.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by Frezhkid10(m): 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2022
SETHARTHUR:
This story isn’t complete..probably the man owns the land and the woman refuses to pay rent or homage to the man..
This is the kind of situation that I face at home..my dad owns a house he got from when he was working before he was retrenched..
Fast forward to now..my mum uses two flats out of four for school..without paying anything for years..(of course it’s expected as she is his wife)..but for my mum to drop 50k for house nah problem..okay even if you don’t want to give this man money..at least pay him something at the end of every term so his mind can calm down..it’s a win win for both of you..she no gree instead be causing trouble..My dad usually says she’s is depriving him from enjoying his investment..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) by juman(m): 10:27pm On Nov 21, 2022
jiz:
Good to hear from the man side before you judge

Hmmmm.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) / Doctor And Nurse Arrested As Woman Dies Of Complications After Abortion. Photo / Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.