Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,192 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Despite The Conflict In Ukraine Russia Still Operate In Full Force In Syria - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Despite The Conflict In Ukraine Russia Still Operate In Full Force In Syria (750 Views)

No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu / Coup: ECOWAS To Deploy Military Force In Niger Republic / US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Despite The Conflict In Ukraine Russia Still Operate In Full Force In Syria by Vl3ly: 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2022
According to Western sources, despite the large-scale involvement of the Russian Aerospace Forces in military operations in Ukraine, they continue to actively support military operations in Syria.

In September, various types of aircraft operated from the Bassel al-Assad air base in Khmeimim, from which about 31 aircraft flew. Among them are eight Su-24M front-line bombers, six Su-34 front-line bombers and six Su-35S fighters.
Various helicopters also flew from this base, including two Ka-27s and two Ka-52s, some of the helicopters were located in various regions of Syria. At the same time, three Mi-8 helicopters and Mi-24 combat helicopters were allegedly withdrawn from the country.

Various transport aircraft were used from the air base, as well as a limited number of reconnaissance aircraft. So, the VKS used one An-26 and An-30, An-72 and Il-76MD.

In Syria, the AWACS A-50 aircraft was also used to support the actions of fighters, and two base anti-submarine aircraft Il-38N were also seen. Finally, the Il-20M reconnaissance aircraft has been used here regularly since 2015.

It is noted that combat sorties of all types of aircraft from the air base are made daily.

⚡️ Follow our channel
⚡️ Donate

2 Likes

Re: Despite The Conflict In Ukraine Russia Still Operate In Full Force In Syria by Realguyman1(m): 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2022
Let peace reign

1 Like

Re: Despite The Conflict In Ukraine Russia Still Operate In Full Force In Syria by Vl3ly: 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2022
Realguyman1:
Let peace reign
ok
Re: Despite The Conflict In Ukraine Russia Still Operate In Full Force In Syria by joyandfaith: 9:02am On Nov 22, 2022
Vl3ly:
According to Western sources, despite the large-scale involvement of the Russian Aerospace Forces in military operations in Ukraine, they continue to actively support military operations in Syria.

In September, various types of aircraft operated from the Bassel al-Assad air base in Khmeimim, from which about 31 aircraft flew. Among them are eight Su-24M front-line bombers, six Su-34 front-line bombers and six Su-35S fighters.
Various helicopters also flew from this base, including two Ka-27s and two Ka-52s, some of the helicopters were located in various regions of Syria. At the same time, three Mi-8 helicopters and Mi-24 combat helicopters were allegedly withdrawn from the country.

Various transport aircraft were used from the air base, as well as a limited number of reconnaissance aircraft. So, the VKS used one An-26 and An-30, An-72 and Il-76MD.

In Syria, the AWACS A-50 aircraft was also used to support the actions of fighters, and two base anti-submarine aircraft Il-38N were also seen. Finally, the Il-20M reconnaissance aircraft has been used here regularly since 2015.

It is noted that combat sorties of all types of aircraft from the air base are made daily.

⚡️ Follow our channel
⚡️ Donate

Syria war is still on? I thought you guys said Russia won Syria war for Assad.
Re: Despite The Conflict In Ukraine Russia Still Operate In Full Force In Syria by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:05am On Nov 22, 2022
joyandfaith:

Biafra is still killing Nigerian soldiers does that mean the war is still on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite The Conflict In Ukraine Russia Still Operate In Full Force In Syria by joyandfaith: 11:54am On Nov 22, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
Biafra is still killing Nigerian soldiers does that mean the war is still on.
Who is talking about Biafra here? I hope you are not suffering from OCD? Anyway.
The only war-like situation in Nigeria is bokoharm insurgency and banditry in the north.
Google Syria war and revert.
Re: Despite The Conflict In Ukraine Russia Still Operate In Full Force In Syria by Otobong3374(m): 12:34pm On Nov 22, 2022
joyandfaith:

U Want Follow That Useless Dog?
Re: Despite The Conflict In Ukraine Russia Still Operate In Full Force In Syria by seunny4lif(m): 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2022
joyandfaith:

Syria government already won but USA still have troops in Syria and same with Turkey meaning Syria is been occupied by 2 foreign forces.
Russia stupid peace deal with Turkey still how so called Rebel to control Idlib.
In 2018, the Syria force would have won but Putin decision to allow Erdogan deploy troops to Syria.

Syria government controls more than 70% of Syria now then USA backed SDF control around 20% while Turkey backed rebel controls the rest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite The Conflict In Ukraine Russia Still Operate In Full Force In Syria by joyandfaith: 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2022
seunny4lif:

Syria government already won but USA still have troops in Syria and same with Turkey meaning Syria is been occupied by 2 foreign forces.
Russia stupid peace deal with Turkey still how so called Rebel to control Idlib.
In 2018, the Syria force would have won but Putin decision to allow Erdogan deploy troops to Syria.

Syria government controls more than 70% of Syria now then USA backed SDF control around 20% while Turkey backed rebel controls the rest.
Google Syria war and revert asap.
Re: Despite The Conflict In Ukraine Russia Still Operate In Full Force In Syria by seunny4lif(m): 1:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
joyandfaith:

Google Syria war and revert asap.
Google war, I have been following since 2011 due to Arab spring?
Syria government already won because they now control more than 70% of the country

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Despite The Conflict In Ukraine Russia Still Operate In Full Force In Syria by joyandfaith: 6:07pm On Nov 22, 2022
seunny4lif:

Google war, I have been following since 2011 due to Arab spring?
Syria government already won because they now control more than 70% of the country

Syria war is ongoing. Stop lying. Syria has been balkanized into by the three warring parties.
Re: Despite The Conflict In Ukraine Russia Still Operate In Full Force In Syria by seunny4lif(m): 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2022
joyandfaith:

Syria war is ongoing. Stop lying. Syria has been balkanized into by the three warring parties.
Now, I know you be Olodo cheesy cheesy cheesy or you just want to act like you know something, you don't know.
So, you don't see where I wrote uninvited USA still have troops in Syria and same with Turkey meaning Syria is been occupied by 2 foreign forces

1 Like

Re: Despite The Conflict In Ukraine Russia Still Operate In Full Force In Syria by joyandfaith: 7:44pm On Nov 22, 2022
seunny4lif:

Now, I know you be Olodo cheesy cheesy cheesy or you just want to act like you know something, you don't know.
So, you don't see where I wrote uninvited USA still have troops in Syria and same with Turkey meaning Syria is been occupied by 2 foreign forces
Oponu. Three warring groups control 3 separate areas in syria.

Re: Despite The Conflict In Ukraine Russia Still Operate In Full Force In Syria by seunny4lif(m): 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2022
joyandfaith:

Oponu. Three warring groups control 3 separate areas in syria.
So, what’s the difference between what I wrote before and the one you wrote here.
Syria government controls 70% of its land back from around 20 or 15% with the help of Russia and Iran advisors.
If not that you are not only Olodo but Oponu join am grin grin.
Re: Despite The Conflict In Ukraine Russia Still Operate In Full Force In Syria by joyandfaith: 8:20pm On Nov 22, 2022
seunny4lif:

So, what’s the difference between what I wrote before and the one you wrote here.
Syria government controls 70% of its land back from around 20 or 15% with the help of Russia and Iran advisors.
If not that you are not only Olodo but Oponu join am grin grin.
If you are wise, you would revert that syria war is ongoing. War ends with outright victory or ceasefire agreement/negotiations. People who argue like you have cerebral dysfunction. Syria war is ongong. But you claimed Russia has won the war. See rubbish you posted earlier..it is only a fool that would say Russia or Syria government has won syria war.

Re: Despite The Conflict In Ukraine Russia Still Operate In Full Force In Syria by seunny4lif(m): 8:37pm On Nov 22, 2022
joyandfaith:

If you are wise, you would revert that syria war is ongoing. War ends with outright victory or ceasefire agreement/negotiations. People who argue like you have cerebral dysfunction. Syria war is ongong. But you claimed Russia has won the war. See rubbish you posted earlier..it is only a fool that would say Russia has won syria war.
Like I said Syria government have won already.
The peace deal between Russia and Turkey on Idlib, stopped government forces offensive on that city since over 2 years.
Russia, Turkey deal stopped Northern Syria offensive when USA military ran away leaving SDF on shark mouth until SDF ran to Russia for help.
USA staying in eastern Syria is one of the main reason, Syria don’t control in fact 90% of Syria.

UN aid need the approval of Syria government to send anything Syria apart from Idbil due Erdogan personal deal with Putin to allow UN aid through Turkey.
If Syria government haven’t won, then same Arabs league and Co wouldn’t been meeting or visiting Official of Syria government.

But since your brain is suffering from lacking of knowledge, you can’t know anything as your masters regime change failed in Syria thanks to Iran and Russia.
You are so pain, I understand
Re: Despite The Conflict In Ukraine Russia Still Operate In Full Force In Syria by joyandfaith: 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2022
seunny4lif:

Like I said Syria government have won already.
The peace deal between Russia and Turkey on Idlib, stopped government forces offensive on that city since over 2 years.
Russia, Turkey deal stopped Northern Syria offensive when USA military ran away leaving SDF on shark mouth until SDF ran to Russia for help.
USA staying in eastern Syria is one of the main reason, Syria don’t control in fact 90% of Syria.

UN aid need the approval of Syria government to send anything Syria apart from Idbil due Erdogan personal deal with Putin to allow UN aid through Turkey.
If Syria government haven’t won, then same Arabs league and Co wouldn’t been meeting or visiting Official of Syria government.

But since your brain is suffering from lacking of knowledge, you can’t know anything as your masters regime change failed in Syria thanks to Iran and Russia.
You are so pain, I understand
yeyennyenyenyenyenyen. Who asked to shalaye?
Gibberish. Syria war is ongoing. Simple!!!
Re: Despite The Conflict In Ukraine Russia Still Operate In Full Force In Syria by seunny4lif(m): 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2022
joyandfaith:
yeyennyenyenyenyenyen. Who asked to shalaye?
Gibberish. Syria war is ongoing. Simple!!!
My own is how did Mappe missed that free netting grin
The only African team is this World Cup is France grin, if you I do you know.
Re: Despite The Conflict In Ukraine Russia Still Operate In Full Force In Syria by joyandfaith: 8:55pm On Nov 22, 2022
seunny4lif:

My own is how did Mappe missed that free netting grin
The only African team is this World Cup is France grin, if you I do you know.
African team representing france. Half-time.

(1) (Reply)

Preliminary List Of Weapons That The West Will Supply To Ukraine / Israel National Team Ran Out Of Their Bus And Hid On The Roadside As Hamas Fires / The Friday Presidential Debate Btw Mccain & Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.