Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Curb The Systemic Sclerosis(scleroderma) With This! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Curb The Systemic Sclerosis(scleroderma) With This! (480 Views)

Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) / My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains / Alpha Meta Cures Cancer, Multiple Sclerosis And Parkinson’s Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Curb The Systemic Sclerosis(scleroderma) With This! by Zinnyokoh(f): 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2022
Scleroderma disease has to do with tightening and hardening of the skin,Doctors don't know exactly what causes this process to begin, but the body's immune system appears to play a role. Most likely, scleroderma is caused by a combination of factors, including immune system problems, genetics and environmental triggers.While there is no cure for scleroderma, treatments can ease symptoms, slow progression and improve quality of life.
This is where Faforon does it’s magic!!!
Faforon is a stem cell product, super nutrient and organic product that rejuvenates, replicates, restores, replaces, repairs, cleanses and brings the body into normal functionality.
▪️It works on cellular level, it has the ability to enter into any tissue in the body, and repair damaged cells, activate dormant cells and regenerate new cells.
▪️As the cells get back to normal functionality they start to fight any disease/ sickness or virus regardless of its name or incurable it is out of your body.
To know more, https:///+2347063333585 I’ll be waiting

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! I Need Help! / Gyms In Umuahia, Abia State. / Blood Is Ticker Than Water But Cheaper Than Printer Ink!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.