Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

French Embassy In Lagos Sells Visas To The Highest Bidders? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / French Embassy In Lagos Sells Visas To The Highest Bidders? (23509 Views)

I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... / Beware: Online Dynamic Ltd “immigration Visas To Canada” / Schengen Visa From French Embassy London - Eu Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

French Embassy In Lagos Sells Visas To The Highest Bidders? by dotcomnamename: 9:27am On Jan 15, 2013
Complain 1

HON.ADEMOLASat, 15 Dec 2012 03:59 EST

ISSUE FRENCH VISA AND STOP EXTORTION TO NIGERIAN CITIZEN'S NOW

Embassy Arrogance
French embassy handling of, and behavior towards black Africans
leaves no doubt about the absolute discrimination and racism of
the consulate-general. The embassy's arrogance do includes deliberate
inadequate supply of infomation for visa, financial extortions, refusal
to answer mails and phone, and refusal to address public complaints and
concerns etc.

Applicants are deliberately made to pay for visa the embassy is sure will
not be given, only to be told that their submitted docs was not complete.

HOW(in GOD'S name)DO PEOPLE SUBMIT COMPLETE DOCS. WHEN THE EMBASSY IS
REFUSING TO ALLOW THEM KNOW WHAT THE REAL REQUIREMENTS FOR A VISA ARE?

Most Nigerian now believe the embassy is selling visas to the highest
bidders through some local agencies and third parties.

NIGERIANS MUST BEWARE OF THE FRENCH EMBASSY DUBIOUS EXTORTION!!
==============================================================

Complain 2:

Stinner
WED, 12 DEC 2012 11:22 EST
Be Considerate
In as much as your policy remains adamant to unfold the reason behind the refusal of any application, it will be a great remark if you can stop stamping the e-passport which you know its sensitive for entry refusal for other consulates and implicative to the applicant who has a good application motive.
============================================================

Complain 3

blessing
THU, 20 DEC 2012 18:48 EST
why will the embassy refuse to grant visa to a flight attendant
Am a flight attendant, and we fly on charter bases as due to our clent demand. My company apply for french for me to be able to carry out my duties on board the aircraft to french and they stamp my dear passport a refuse. I wonder will someone in his right scense refuse given visa to a flight attendant. Je envie d'penser si c'est humaine qui sont la, ou c'est animaux.
========================================================

Complain 4

Dave
THU, 20 DEC 2012 12:45 EST
correct phone number.
Could the france embassy or the consulate-General in nentes france give out their correct telephone number to eneble the candidate who apple their visa refusal to know the the decision, hence is taking so long?
This is unprofessional and if they have nothing to hide why are they not letting visa appel applicant to have one on one talk with any of the officials? it's strenge.

I do hope to see changes to this effect soonest.

Regards.
Dave.
====================

FOR MORE COMPLAINS: Click here http://embassy-finder.com/france_in_lagos_nigeria

1 Like

Re: French Embassy In Lagos Sells Visas To The Highest Bidders? by Naijalastborn(m): 9:37am On Jan 15, 2013
I am also a victim oooo
Re: French Embassy In Lagos Sells Visas To The Highest Bidders? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2013
damn French administration!
Re: French Embassy In Lagos Sells Visas To The Highest Bidders? by akatonero(m): 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2013
Wetin u wan go France go do?mtcheeeeew

4 Likes

Re: French Embassy In Lagos Sells Visas To The Highest Bidders? by AbdulAdam56(m): 7:00pm On Jan 15, 2013
2 much quote
Re: French Embassy In Lagos Sells Visas To The Highest Bidders? by DJDOLA(m): 7:03pm On Jan 15, 2013
i do not blame those fools how i wich nigeria is gud what are we goin to france for....if dem no want give visa make dem chop am nah
Re: French Embassy In Lagos Sells Visas To The Highest Bidders? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 15, 2013
sour grapes...nothing dey france,infact the hey days of the west are over,the westerns are actually looking to get jobs in china

2 Likes

Re: French Embassy In Lagos Sells Visas To The Highest Bidders? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 15, 2013
aka tonero: Wetin u wan go France go do?mtcheeeeew

E wan go buy Pijo (Peugeot)

3 Likes

Re: French Embassy In Lagos Sells Visas To The Highest Bidders? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 15, 2013
THE NIGERIAN SYSTEM AND NONCHALANT ATTITUDE OF OUR SECURITY AGENCIES HAS PROMPTED THIS RECENT ATTITUDE ON THEIR PART. AFTERALL WHAT WILL ANYBODY DO? FAROUK AND OTEDOLLAR ARE STILL RUNNING AROUND FREE. DO YOU THINK THEY ARE NOT OBSERVING NIGERIA'S NONSENSE?

1 Like

aka tonero: Wetin u wan go France go do?mtcheeeeew

Seedem wan go buy Pijo (Peugeot)

1 Like

Re: French Embassy In Lagos Sells Visas To The Highest Bidders? by Johnson6: 7:04pm On Jan 15, 2013
na by force 2 enter person country.govt no gud and ppl dey do clean busines and succeed evry day 4 nigeria.france abeg gv dem visa o make we kn how many of us remain
Re: French Embassy In Lagos Sells Visas To The Highest Bidders? by Princeokwytex: 7:07pm On Jan 15, 2013
Too bad
Re: French Embassy In Lagos Sells Visas To The Highest Bidders? by ronnyfam(f): 7:07pm On Jan 15, 2013
I wish someone can address this issue of french embassy,I went for a renewal 2yrs ago,only for them to denied me without explanation,I had US,british and canadian visa in my passport o,I was so mad cos they ruined my trip that year.told my lawyer to write them,till today no response.but eventually got another visa last year anayway.
Is not their fault but our government fault.

1 Like

Re: French Embassy In Lagos Sells Visas To The Highest Bidders? by tellwisdom: 7:09pm On Jan 15, 2013
Money wey una go use drink beer chop nkwobi join, na em una dey waste fr visa..angryangry

1 Like

Re: French Embassy In Lagos Sells Visas To The Highest Bidders? by Symphony007: 7:14pm On Jan 15, 2013
I watched a news report on france24 where a couple of french guys were holding a party to celebrate getting a job to teach in a private nigerian university. It was facinating to watch what the eurozone crisis has done to these high and mighty euopeans.

3 Likes

Re: French Embassy In Lagos Sells Visas To The Highest Bidders? by executinal(m): 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2013
As a result of constant application to the Embassy, Trust Naija dey can do anything to get visa. Opportunity to enjoy na why the complain now.
Re: French Embassy In Lagos Sells Visas To The Highest Bidders? by NeuroBoss(m): 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2013
J'aime les francais- ils ont refuses de donner des visas aux nigerians qui vont faire la france aussi execrables qu'au Nigeria. Let Nigerians stop whining over visa issues except the ones that have serious business to do in France. (this is not the translation of the above, it's meant for french speakers)Na by force? French Embassy, de quoi suffrez-vous? We're better than you had it been that....we blackmen dominate your sports, education etc
Re: French Embassy In Lagos Sells Visas To The Highest Bidders? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 15, 2013
French are racist,anyway who wants to go in France nowadays. undecided .

1 Like

Re: French Embassy In Lagos Sells Visas To The Highest Bidders? by Ilaje44(m): 7:35pm On Jan 15, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Complain 1

HON.ADEMOLASat, 15 Dec 2012 03:59 EST

ISSUE FRENCH VISA AND STOP EXTORTION TO NIGERIAN CITIZEN'S NOW

Embassy Arrogance
French embassy handling of, and behavior towards black Africans
leaves no doubt about the absolute discrimination and racism of
the consulate-general. The embassy's arrogance do includes deliberate
inadequate supply of infomation for visa, financial extortions, refusal
to answer mails and phone, and refusal to address public complaints and
concerns etc.

Applicants are deliberately made to pay for visa the embassy is sure will
not be given, only to be told that their submitted docs was not complete.

HOW(in GOD'S name)DO PEOPLE SUBMIT COMPLETE DOCS. WHEN THE EMBASSY IS
REFUSING TO ALLOW THEM KNOW WHAT THE REAL REQUIREMENTS FOR A VISA ARE?

Most Nigerian now believe the embassy is selling visas to the highest
bidders through some local agencies and third parties.

NIGERIANS MUST BEWARE OF THE FRENCH EMBASSY DUBIOUS EXTORTION!!
==============================================================

Complain 2:

Stinner
WED, 12 DEC 2012 11:22 EST
Be Considerate
In as much as your policy remains adamant to unfold the reason behind the refusal of any application, it will be a great remark if you can stop stamping the e-passport which you know its sensitive for entry refusal for other consulates and implicative to the applicant who has a good application motive.
============================================================

Complain 3

blessing
THU, 20 DEC 2012 18:48 EST
why will the embassy refuse to grant visa to a flight attendant
Am a flight attendant, and we fly on charter bases as due to our clent demand. My company apply for french for me to be able to carry out my duties on board the aircraft to french and they stamp my dear passport a refuse. I wonder will someone in his right scense refuse given visa to a flight attendant. Je envie d'penser si c'est humaine qui sont la, ou c'est animaux.
========================================================

Complain 4

Dave
THU, 20 DEC 2012 12:45 EST
correct phone number.
Could the france embassy or the consulate-General in nentes france give out their correct telephone number to eneble the candidate who apple their visa refusal to know the the decision, hence is taking so long?
This is unprofessional and if they have nothing to hide why are they not letting visa appel applicant to have one on one talk with any of the officials? it's strenge.

I do hope to see changes to this effect soonest.

Regards.
Dave.
====================

FOR MORE COMPLAINS: Click here http://embassy-finder.com/france_in_lagos_nigeria

Seems like complains lodged with a Nigerian agency. Es kommt mir sehr bekannt vor. War das nicht genauso in Berlin bei der nigerianischen Botschaft? Aber Oyinbos werden nicht misshandelt, sondern nur Darkies. Oh ye mene!!!

Well, maybe it is so because they are in Nigeria. Occupy them. Atleast they wont send their own soldiers to quell the riot, they would just call the Nigerian Zombies to do the job. Pele aburo. Stand up get up! Stand up for your right. I must add that it is not a right to get a Visa of any country sha o. Aluta continua. Useless country. Lame duck of a government.

2 Likes

Re: French Embassy In Lagos Sells Visas To The Highest Bidders? by Hoodrat(m): 7:44pm On Jan 15, 2013
Is not only the french embassy is all happening in every shenghen embassy .You all should direct your complains to Nigerian Government only Nigerian government can stop this mess but unfortunately Nigerian government is a joke.

2 Likes

Re: French Embassy In Lagos Sells Visas To The Highest Bidders? by nollywood20: 7:48pm On Jan 15, 2013
[size=18pt]THIS IS A LIE![/size]

1 Like

Re: French Embassy In Lagos Sells Visas To The Highest Bidders? by Onyegecha(f): 7:49pm On Jan 15, 2013
We are victims. If we had a good country that looks out for the welfare of her citizens, foreigners would not be able to maltreat us in our own land. PITY!!

1 Like

Re: French Embassy In Lagos Sells Visas To The Highest Bidders? by manny4life(m): 7:57pm On Jan 15, 2013
Why are Nigerians complaining? Every we Nigerians who go to Nigerian Consulate here in DC jump through hoops and loops just to get the service. Abeg, let French embassy be, almost all our organizations, agencies et al, sell service in general to the highest bidder. From the Judiciary to the Executive; Nigerians should clean their own house before laying complain against another. BTW, I do not endorse the embassy behavior, but let's call spade a spade; Nigerian embassy does worse even to it's own citizen.

9 Likes

Re: French Embassy In Lagos Sells Visas To The Highest Bidders? by omodoagba(m): 7:58pm On Jan 15, 2013
Ilaje44:

Seems like complains lodged with a Nigerian agency. Es kommt mir sehr bekannt vor. War das nicht genauso in Berlin bei der nigerianischen Botschaft? Aber Oyinbos werden nicht misshandelt, sondern nur Darkies. Oh ye mene!!!

Well, maybe it is so because they are in Nigeria. Occupy them. Atleast they wont send their own soldiers to quell the riot, they would just call the Nigerian Zombies to do the job. Pele aburo. Stand up get up! Stand up for your right. I must add that it is not a right to get a Visa of any country sha o. Aluta continua. Useless country. Lame duck of a government.

mein bruder wie gehts?
Re: French Embassy In Lagos Sells Visas To The Highest Bidders? by fenandopo: 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2013
whats the differece with the other embassies in Naija? they are all sam. y single out thr frech?
Re: French Embassy In Lagos Sells Visas To The Highest Bidders? by justwise(m): 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2013
omodoagba:

mein bruder wie gehts?

English plese
Re: French Embassy In Lagos Sells Visas To The Highest Bidders? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:04pm On Jan 15, 2013
Presently FRANCE has an Immigration Problem, their Approach of Assimilation by Culture and Language over centuries has not paid the supposed dividends of French Capitalism grin Algerians, Moroccans and Tunisians – Maghrebis – and Africans (Nigerians and Other West Africans) make up the bulk of France's estimated 6.5 million immigrants. While we don't like to talk much or give it a thought, the brutal fact is that the economic failings of France's Muslim and African immigrants stem in large measure from their low average IQ. read Lynn and Vanhanen's IQ And The Wealth Of Nations and you will get a better insight.. Their immigration policy is gradually paling-out due to the import of large masses of a diverse range of immigrants with radically varied and really low average IQ.

The Embassy will not tell you this but you are not really wanted to swell the ranks of Africans (Arabs and Blacks) causing soo much problem in their dear France grin grin Try Vietnam or Alaska grin

1 Like

Re: French Embassy In Lagos Sells Visas To The Highest Bidders? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 15, 2013
omodoagba:

mein bruder wie gehts?
Please translate. grin
Re: French Embassy In Lagos Sells Visas To The Highest Bidders? by dridowu: 8:10pm On Jan 15, 2013
Re: French Embassy In Lagos Sells Visas To The Highest Bidders? by claremont(m): 8:12pm On Jan 15, 2013
You can apply for your Shengen visa at another embassy, and then 're-route' your trip to France via that country. I have never had any reason to visit France, but I would rather go via Germany if I want to. German embassy are less stringent and more humane.
Re: French Embassy In Lagos Sells Visas To The Highest Bidders? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 15, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt: Presently FRANCE has an Immigration Problem, their Approach of Assimilation by Culture and Language over centuries has not paid the supposed dividends of French Capitalism grin Algerians, Moroccans and Tunisians – Maghrebis – and Africans (Nigerians and Other West Africans) make up the bulk of France's estimated 6.5 million immigrants. While we don't like to talk much or give it a thought, the brutal fact is that the economic failings of France's Muslim and African immigrants stem in large measure from their low average IQ. read Lynn and Vanhanen's IQ And The Wealth Of Nations and you will get a better insight.. Their immigration policy is gradually paling-out due to the import of large masses of a diverse range of immigrants with radically varied and really low average IQ.

The Embassy will not tell you this but you are not really wanted to swell the ranks of Africans (Arabs and Blacks) causing soo much problem in their dear France grin grin Try Vietnam or Alaska grin
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Azman Air Commences Flight Operations From Kebbi To Other States(pics) / Photo: Young Nigerian Medical Doctor Missing In Texas / Fully Loaded PMS Tanker Falls at Otedola Bridge Due To Brake Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.