Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

How To Withdraw Balance From Paypal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Withdraw Balance From Paypal (1188 Views)

Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) / How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) / What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Withdraw Balance From Paypal by Adarme: 3:17pm On Aug 25, 2011
I need a way to withdraw from my Paypal Account. I have about 3 accounts and want to move my balance to naira. Can any member help with this?
Re: How To Withdraw Balance From Paypal by emtar(m): 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2011
Well people may help u out but d things that why did you have 3 a/c and what jobs are u using them for?
Re: How To Withdraw Balance From Paypal by emtar(m): 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2011
Well people may help u out but d things that why did you have 3 a/c and what jobs are u using them for?
Re: How To Withdraw Balance From Paypal by emtar(m): 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2011
Re: How To Withdraw Balance From Paypal by 9to5365(m): 8:52am On Aug 26, 2011
@emtar

This is the problem with you Nigerians. Of what concern is it to you how many accounts he has? All he did was ask for asistance.

Anyway the answer to your question is to get a card that you can use to withdraw. I got mine from these guys, you can try them, they are legit:

http://www.fishersgold.com
Re: How To Withdraw Balance From Paypal by Adarme: 2:31am On Aug 27, 2011
9to5365:

@emtar

This is the problem with you Nigerians. Of what concern is it to you how many accounts he has? All he did was ask for asistance.

Anyway the answer to your question is to get a card that you can use to withdraw. I got mine from these guys, you can try them, they are legit:

http://www.fishersgold.com

Thank you, I will contact the site.
Re: How To Withdraw Balance From Paypal by Johndoe100(m): 12:23pm On Sep 06, 2011
Good idea this.

Re: How To Withdraw Balance From Paypal by 9to5365(m): 5:03am On Sep 13, 2011
Johndoe100:

Good idea this.

Yes it is.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help - Anybody With Idea On How To Go About Weavon Business / Calling All Internet Providers; Introducting Space Dsl Internet Broadband / Ebonylife TV Abolade Durojaiye Invites Entrepreneurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.