Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Fact Check: Kano’s Domestic Debt Increased By Over 1000% Under Kwankwaso - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Kano’s Domestic Debt Increased By Over 1000% Under Kwankwaso (12032 Views)

States With Increased Domestic Debt In SEVEN Years (dec 2015 - Dec 2022) / Top 10 Nigerian States With Least Domestic Debt / NBS: Nigeria’s Total Public Debt Increased By ₦2.4 Trillion In Q2 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check: Kano’s Domestic Debt Increased By Over 1000% Under Kwankwaso by BATified2023: 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2022
A
Re: Fact Check: Kano’s Domestic Debt Increased By Over 1000% Under Kwankwaso by Taich(m): 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2022
With the kind of discussions we are having now, it is evident that Nigeria will someday be better. Top politicians are having their past scrutinised and the top performers are having good followership even when they are coming from smaller parties.
Re: Fact Check: Kano’s Domestic Debt Increased By Over 1000% Under Kwankwaso by Munamoqel: 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
Re: Fact Check: Kano’s Domestic Debt Increased By Over 1000% Under Kwankwaso by Nirvana101: 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2022
grin grin grin

Mynd44

Seems kwankwaso rattled you and your likes with that spicy interview. There wouldn't be fact check if he said that; Emilokan is the best thing after roasted agbdo!

Enjoy your day young man cool

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Kano’s Domestic Debt Increased By Over 1000% Under Kwankwaso by GeneralDae: 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2022
Skty:
Then Obi that left money in the account una de vex put. Gosh, I wish i can change my roots from being a Nigerian. Many are demented..una de vex say Obi leave money for account ..Now una de vex say Kwankwasor leave debt. So which is better? Yeye fowls
External debt in Obi's time increased from 18 million dollars to 43 million dollars.
Also we don't actually know how much Obi left in the account. Was it 75 Billion naira or 10 Billion naira?
Re: Fact Check: Kano’s Domestic Debt Increased By Over 1000% Under Kwankwaso by PlayerMeji: 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
Urchin, go and sit down if you don't understand English you can ask gently...

The post is for fact checking and it is not a political thing..

I know you confusion arose from the fact that your principal, Obi seems to be the most that have been busted on this site, that has to do with him always saying go and verify... go and verify...

Verify has verified now... Urchins like you are bitter that it is only your boss that they go to verify his claims.

Thortp:
Lol.
Is this man also a threat to Emilokan? I don't trust APC supporters, they are desperate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Kano’s Domestic Debt Increased By Over 1000% Under Kwankwaso by Heterodox(m): 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2022
Debt is wealth.
Re: Fact Check: Kano’s Domestic Debt Increased By Over 1000% Under Kwankwaso by CodeTemplar: 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
APC too told us there is enough money before coming in. Now they are there they are borrowing heavily.
Re: Fact Check: Kano’s Domestic Debt Increased By Over 1000% Under Kwankwaso by Thortp(m): 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2022
E pain am
I did not even mention Obi in my comment.
Glad conscience already playing its part. Is God not wonderful?
Bro, I learnt Tinubu ran away from social media. What are you still doing online
PlayerMeji:
Urchin, go and sit down if you don't understand English you can ask gently...

The post is for fact checking and it is not a political thing..

I know you confusion arose from the fact that your principal, Obi seems to be the most that have been busted on this site, that has to do with him always saying go and verify... go and verify...

Verify has verified now... Urchins like you are bitter that it is only your boss that they go to verify his claims.

Re: Fact Check: Kano’s Domestic Debt Increased By Over 1000% Under Kwankwaso by Richieniit: 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2022
oshozondii:

https://www.thecable.ng/fact-check-kwankwaso-borrowed-kanos-domestic-debt-increased-by-over-1000-between-2011-and-2015/amp

Una to they zuzu for this nairaland. Just few mins he stated abt his regret not forming alliance with obi, una don put fact check grin

Clearly the useless person abi admin posting this fact check hasn't made out time to check tinubu even with the 1000000 questions surrounding Tinubu. Useless fact check. Aeon batified we see you o lol
Re: Fact Check: Kano’s Domestic Debt Increased By Over 1000% Under Kwankwaso by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 21, 2022
[quote author=FalseProphet1 post=118572352]Kwankwaso is just like every other northern politician, there would be barely any impact on the economy if they get into office, it would just be debts up debts with massive corruption.

I see Peter Obi winning next year's election.

This I have seen.

As if the southern can do anything different.

As for peter obi, if he win one local government in the north, then he should clap hand because he try. Evu
Re: Fact Check: Kano’s Domestic Debt Increased By Over 1000% Under Kwankwaso by SenatePresdo(m): 6:05pm On Nov 21, 2022
Thortp:
Lol.
Is this man also a threat to Emilokan? I don't trust APC supporters, they are desperate
He's the biggest threat to Emilokans.

Kwankwaso wants to scatter Kano and North West bloc votes of APC for Tinubu grin
Re: Fact Check: Kano’s Domestic Debt Increased By Over 1000% Under Kwankwaso by Megabig: 7:20pm On Nov 21, 2022
But they are interested in cursing the one that left money after doing lots of projects and also not borrowing, some of una na mugu
Re: Fact Check: Kano’s Domestic Debt Increased By Over 1000% Under Kwankwaso by PlayerMeji: 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
See Urchin,
Wetin concern me weda you mention Obi'name or not... Atiku fans don't go about making useless posts upandan so don't blame me if you were easily spotted out as an urchin.

Then FYI, how many serious people do you see on social media...?

Thortp:
E pain am
I did not even mention Obi in my comment.
Glad conscience already playing its part. Is God not wonderful?
Bro, I learnt Tinubu ran away from social media. What are you still doing online
Re: Fact Check: Kano’s Domestic Debt Increased By Over 1000% Under Kwankwaso by Thortp(m): 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
Serious people on social media? Definitely you and bubu. LOL
PlayerMeji:
See Urchin,
Wetin concern me weda you mention Obi'name or not... Atiku fans don't go about making useless posts upandan so don't blame me if you were easily spotted out as an urchin.

Then FYI, how many serious people do you see on social media...?

Re: Fact Check: Kano’s Domestic Debt Increased By Over 1000% Under Kwankwaso by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:03pm On Nov 21, 2022
At least he is still better then one Lienus
Re: Fact Check: Kano’s Domestic Debt Increased By Over 1000% Under Kwankwaso by Praktikals(m): 9:03pm On Nov 21, 2022
Seems he is spending too much time with Peter Lienus Irolabi Obi
Re: Fact Check: Kano’s Domestic Debt Increased By Over 1000% Under Kwankwaso by BigIyanga: 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2022
Skty:
Then Obi that left money in the account una de vex put. Gosh, I wish i can change my roots from being a Nigerian. Many are demented..una de vex say Obi leave money for account ..Now una de vex say Kwankwasor leave debt. So which is better? Yeye fowls
Nigerians wan chop their suya and have pepper soup too..lol

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Kano’s Domestic Debt Increased By Over 1000% Under Kwankwaso by jumper524(m): 11:52pm On Nov 21, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Kwankwaso is just like every other northern politician, there would be barely any impact on the economy if they get into office, it would just be debts up debts with massive corruption.

I see Peter Obi winning next year's election.

This I have seen.
so yaradua had no improvement?
Re: Fact Check: Kano’s Domestic Debt Increased By Over 1000% Under Kwankwaso by jamislaw(m): 12:28am On Nov 22, 2022
This scammer that wrote this, had it been I have your Whassap number I would have gladly send you the video of the deputy governor of Kano state then professor Hafiz denying this your beer palour write up.
Re: Fact Check: Kano’s Domestic Debt Increased By Over 1000% Under Kwankwaso by babajero(m): 12:03pm On Nov 22, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country / Phone Network Shut Down In 13 Katsina LGAs / I Am Not Yoruba I Am Kogi: this Thing Is Everywhere.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.