Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Wifee Refused To Stay With Me In Canada;was Informed Of Her Wayward Life In Naij - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wifee Refused To Stay With Me In Canada;was Informed Of Her Wayward Life In Naij (2947 Views)

My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While / Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wifee Refused To Stay With Me In Canada;was Informed Of Her Wayward Life In Naij by Naijapolitics03: 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2022
Hi everyone. I'm a popular moniker on the Politics section, however, I am currently going through some turmoil in my marriage. I cant use my main moniker because of politics ish...

Few years ago (about 4 years now), I moved to Canada with an F1 Visa. At that point, I was only 28 and married with the woman I loved. We had a daughter. However, While I was in school doing my MSc, my wife came in the second year as a dependant, together with our baby. A little over a year, she started complainning about the mundane and boring lifestyle we were living in Canada. I convinced our stay in Canada is not forever, as I equally planned to move back home once I saved enough and had a child while we stay so the baby can be a citizen. Figured she could no longer cope, and perhaps the Winter wasnt really helping matter. Because of her, I wasnt staying in a Shared appartment and was paying heavily for rent, bought a decent TV so she could occupied herself with that while I am in school. Despite her mum's and family pleas, she turned deaf ears decided to move back to Nigeria, a situation I didnt find so comforting because I became terribly lonely after she left. I started working shortly after my program and made plan with her family to set her up in business in Nigeria.

Early this year, my guys back home started telling me how they often see her in club royale partying with friends. I didnt take this serious untill I started to noticed some strange whenever I called her. She stopped doing video call with me without reasons, and there are times when we would have plan to have some sexy talks on phone during the night and she would dissapoint. I asked her about the party things and she excused that with loneliness. I planned to go visit Naija by December because I missed my daughter and wife too, but tbh, I dont know the situation of things as I am scared my wife has probably been cheating on me. And I have not inform her yet of my coming home.

NB: for clarification F1 in this case is a study permit. I used this so everyone could understand since F1 is mostly common in the USA

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wifee Refused To Stay With Me In Canada;was Informed Of Her Wayward Life In Naij by Sweetvie: 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
Hmm
I feel you. I think you should not really inform her that you're gonna be home December
Just do it like a surprise and see how things turn out to be.

13 Likes

Re: Wifee Refused To Stay With Me In Canada;was Informed Of Her Wayward Life In Naij by PoliteActivist: 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2022
Ask her what she thinks of an ope marriage
Re: Wifee Refused To Stay With Me In Canada;was Informed Of Her Wayward Life In Naij by Sonnobax15(m): 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2022
lipsrsealed
Women,Na wa for una oh......

Well,op:lemme advice you like man to man.......The probability that your wife is cheating on you is very high..........You can imagine the number of preeqs she must had collected wotowotoly since she arrived naija,prior to the freedom she's currently enjoying because she has no one monitoring her shocked

Op, please don't be surprised to come into naija only to find mallam Kabiru wey be vulcanizer wey dey pump my keke tyre for Enerhen junction lashing and pounding your wife like yam on the same matrimonial bed you left behindshocked

Bottom line,is that a woman can't be impressed and satisfied fully.....woman wey go cheat go cheat,no matter how you make life comfortable for her lipsrsealed

Well,I don talk my own...A word they say is enough for the wise.....Make I go start my keke, patients (passengers) don full the road..

12 Likes

Re: Wifee Refused To Stay With Me In Canada;was Informed Of Her Wayward Life In Naij by advanceDNA: 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
When u want marry street/club, soji babe ...you forget old habits die hard... una no dey hear word....a ring on the finger dont turn people to saints ....look for decent people to marry with good background and values..

What are u going to nigeria for seff??....to catch her in the act.?? Or to beg her...Lol....u cant make her love u...Someone that left u abroad already shows she has little or no regard for u, the marriage, and she has no affection towards to you.....

.this one is not marriage material.....and she clearly doesnt want the conventional marriage arrangement....she wants to live her life yet enjoy the perks of being married.

move on with your life ....ur interests no longer align

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wifee Refused To Stay With Me In Canada;was Informed Of Her Wayward Life In Naij by Jokerman(m): 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2022
Lol... any woman wey run from Canada get problem, to be honest grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wifee Refused To Stay With Me In Canada;was Informed Of Her Wayward Life In Naij by Zonefree(m): 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2022
Jokerman:
Lol... any woman wey run from Canada get problem, to be honest grin
You're underestimating a Nigerian woman's love for glorious gbola.

8 Likes

Re: Wifee Refused To Stay With Me In Canada;was Informed Of Her Wayward Life In Naij by Naijapolitics03: 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Ask her what she thinks of an ope marriage

By open marriage, can you explain?
A friend has told me the same thing and it's not what I'm happy to do
Re: Wifee Refused To Stay With Me In Canada;was Informed Of Her Wayward Life In Naij by tayo60(f): 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
That one na wife? Abeg, she is already cheating on you, don't even bother to make her pregnant again as you may father another man's child. She belongs to d street, let her be.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wifee Refused To Stay With Me In Canada;was Informed Of Her Wayward Life In Naij by zexy2030(m): 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2022
Naijapolitics03:
I have not inform her yet of my coming home
This is the best decision, don't tell anyone, except nairaland that sees u to be anonymous, u may realize she is fvckn ur close friends, tell her u r not sure u r coming home this Xmas, maybe u will be home a week after Xmas that's the new year, keep acting loving and caring without suspicion, visit a week before Xmas or or eve of Xmas... You will see everything. That will be the highest shock of her life. Then buy her a phone as an Xmas gift, collect hers immediately and exchange the phone immediately, act like "babe what about ur phone, have u heard about this phone (functions of the type of phone) u bought,. I'd if she says no, tell her u would like to shop for it for on Xmas day, if she is not excited note it, then tell her you have a surprise, note when she drops her phone, pick her phone and exchange it with new one, tell her to open the phone, so you can transfer all her information to the new phone, watch how she will cringe. , If she struggles for you not to have it, that's a red flag. Take your time and see all you can.

If she is cheating, save up evidence, pick ur daugheter and fly back to Canada, sell off the shop and block her ass.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wifee Refused To Stay With Me In Canada;was Informed Of Her Wayward Life In Naij by Unrated900(m): 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
Naijapolitics03:
Hi everyone. I'm a popular moniker on the Politics section, however, I am currently going through some turmoil in my marriage. I cant use my main moniker because of politics ish...

Few years ago (about 4 years now), I moved to Canada with an F1 Visa. At that point, I was only 28 and married with the woman I loved. We had a daughter. However, While I was in school doing my MSc, my wife came in the second year as a dependant, together with our baby. A little over a year, she started complainning about the mundane and boring lifestyle we were living in Canada. I convinced our stay in Canada is not forever, as I equally planned to move back home once I saved enough and had a child while we stay so the baby can be a citizen. Figured she could no longer cope, and perhaps the Winter wasnt really helping matter. Because of her, I wasnt staying in a Shared appartment and was paying heavily for rent, bought a decent TV so she could occupied herself with that while I am in school. Despite her mum's and family pleas, she turned deaf ears decided to move back to Nigeria, a situation I didnt find so comforting because I became terribly lonely after she left. I started working shortly after my program and made plan with her family to set her up in business in Nigeria.

Early this year, my guys back home started telling me how they often see her in club royale partying with friends. I didnt take this serious untill I started to noticed some strange whenever I called her. She stopped doing video call with me without reasons, and there are times when we would have plan to have some sexy talks on phone during the night and she would dissapoint. I asked her about the party things and she excused that with loneliness. I planned to go visit Naija by December because I missed my daughter and wife too, but tbh, I dont know the situation of things as I am scared my wife has probably been cheating on me. And I have not inform her yet of my coming home.

Brother don’t come to Naija yet ooooo
Don’t let village people brings you down here fully oooo
I have few friends in this situation
Immediately they landed to Naija
Canada became very tough on them to go back
Bro Better chill in Canada
And keep ur self busy
Las las ur daughter is still going to be yours
Let her continue her wayward life style
I stopped here

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wifee Refused To Stay With Me In Canada;was Informed Of Her Wayward Life In Naij by webosky: 6:12pm On Nov 21, 2022
Well this is really sad but I will advice you to also be security conscious when you come back, a cheating wife will be desperate to cover up her tracks, make dem no go set you up.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wifee Refused To Stay With Me In Canada;was Informed Of Her Wayward Life In Naij by starpower(m): 6:34pm On Nov 21, 2022
This best advice but when we are in love we are not rational. Let you spouse be herself, you love people with there choices. Read about attachment trauma.
Unrated900:

Brother don’t come to Naija yet ooooo
Don’t let village people brings you down here fully oooo
I have few friends in this situation
Immediately they landed to Naija
Canada became very tough on them to go back
Bro Better chill in Canada
And keep ur self busy
Las las ur daughter is still going to be yours
Let her continue her wayward life style
I stopped here

1 Like

Re: Wifee Refused To Stay With Me In Canada;was Informed Of Her Wayward Life In Naij by Freshman54(m): 6:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
Use all this Facebook pranksters to test her loyalties,if she fails, Oga stay there nd fill for divorce and make yourself better person before coming home,buh if she pass,you can come over.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wifee Refused To Stay With Me In Canada;was Informed Of Her Wayward Life In Naij by HarunaWest(m): 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2022
Naijapolitics03:

Surprise her by falling in without her notice. If you discover she isn't loyal any longer, replace her sharperly. There are many fishes in the ocean.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wifee Refused To Stay With Me In Canada;was Informed Of Her Wayward Life In Naij by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 21, 2022
Most women are hoes, including the self acclaimed decent ones( you’ll be suprised about the dirty things they do in secret). As for me , no hymen no marriage. Hoes everywhere smh. Op obviously married a non virgin party hoe

6 Likes

Re: Wifee Refused To Stay With Me In Canada;was Informed Of Her Wayward Life In Naij by placeofallure(f): 7:51pm On Nov 21, 2022
advanceDNA:
When u want marry street/club, soji babe ...you forget old habits die hard... una no dey hear word....a ring on the finger dont turn people to saints ....look for decent people to marry with good background and values..

What are u going to nigeria for seff??....to catch her in the act.?? Or to beg her...Lol....u cant make her love u...Someone that left u abroad already shows she has little or no regard for u, the marriage, and she has no affection towards to you.....

.this one is not marriage material.....and she clearly doesnt want the conventional marriage arrangement....she wants to live her life yet enjoy the perks of being married.

move on with your life ....ur interests no longer align

Truth 100%

3 Likes

Re: Wifee Refused To Stay With Me In Canada;was Informed Of Her Wayward Life In Naij by lifenija: 7:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
Naijapolitics03:

can I ask a question.

Is it easier for a man to have a gf in canada than a woman having a bf?
Re: Wifee Refused To Stay With Me In Canada;was Informed Of Her Wayward Life In Naij by befafi: 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2022
Naijapolitics03:

she don fuk 2 or 3 guys, money wen u dey send to her she go get 1 wen him prick make sense she go dey give that one money ad she dey collect d prick from all angle cool

2 Likes

Re: Wifee Refused To Stay With Me In Canada;was Informed Of Her Wayward Life In Naij by obinna58(m): 8:04pm On Nov 21, 2022
I felt an Internal pain when you said you became lonely after she left, she's all about herself and what makes her happy.
The truth here is she has no single love for you, women are just ruthless to men, they don't care, they don't love

If she's not making effort to make things workout you better forget about her completely cos na grave you go find yourself next.

7 Likes

Re: Wifee Refused To Stay With Me In Canada;was Informed Of Her Wayward Life In Naij by lifenija: 8:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
zexy2030:

This is the best decision, don't tell anyone, except nairaland that sees u to be anonymous, u may realize she is fvckn ur close friends, tell her u r not sure u r coming home this Xmas, maybe u will be home a week after Xmas that's the new year, keep acting loving and caring without suspicion, visit a week before Xmas or or eve of Xmas... You will see everything. That will be the highest shock of her life. Then buy her a phone as an Xmas gift, collect hers immediately and exchange the phone immediately, act like "babe what about ur phone, have u heard about this phone (functions of the type of phone) u bought,. I'd if she says no, tell her u would like to shop for it for on Xmas day, if she is not excited note it, then tell her you have a surprise, note when she drops her phone, pick her phone and exchange it with new one, tell her to open the phone, so you can transfer all her information to the new phone, watch how she will cringe. , If she struggles for you not to have it, that's a red flag. Take your time and see all you can.

If she is cheating, save up evidence, pick ur daugheter and fly back to Canada, sell off the shop and block her ass.

Rubbish all that just to collect pone.
How old are u? Stop watching zee world
Re: Wifee Refused To Stay With Me In Canada;was Informed Of Her Wayward Life In Naij by zexy2030(m): 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
lifenija:

Rubbish all that just to collect pone.
How old are u? Stop watching zee world
2yrs old.
Re: Wifee Refused To Stay With Me In Canada;was Informed Of Her Wayward Life In Naij by PoliteActivist: 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2022
Naijapolitics03:

By open marriage, can you explain?
A friend has told me the same thing and it's not what I'm happy to do

Open marriage means whereby you two agree you can see other people on the low, QUIETLY.
If she readily agrees, then you know she's busy
Re: Wifee Refused To Stay With Me In Canada;was Informed Of Her Wayward Life In Naij by Mentholated: 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2022
Naijapolitics03:

After you got your F1 visa, you travelled alone and stay in Canada for over a year. Your wife stayed back in Nigeria and was introduced to a "new life" . By the time she came to Canada on a dependent visa, she was already use to her free life in Nigeria that she found Canada unbearable.

The marriage you desire is over. Your wife is roaming free in Nigeria.

I will advise you to move on. Do not set up any business for her. Send upkeep money monthly.

Why are you lonely in Canada?

10 Likes

Re: Wifee Refused To Stay With Me In Canada;was Informed Of Her Wayward Life In Naij by Mentholated: 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Open marriage means whereby you two agree you can see other people on the low, QUIETLY.
If she readily agrees, then you know she's busy

Most distant marriages ( 2 continents) are open marriages. One partner will always be in denial though.

3 Likes

Re: Wifee Refused To Stay With Me In Canada;was Informed Of Her Wayward Life In Naij by shege45: 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
Naijapolitics03:

dont inform her of your coming. Surprise her, once you see her, just go through her phone. If she refuses to give you her fone, just know it’s a red flag

1 Like

Re: Wifee Refused To Stay With Me In Canada;was Informed Of Her Wayward Life In Naij by PoliteActivist: 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2022
Mentholated:

Most distant marriages ( 2 continents) are open marriages. One partner will always be in denial though.

And one will be jealous, always snooping - especially the one that married up in one way or another

2 Likes

Re: Wifee Refused To Stay With Me In Canada;was Informed Of Her Wayward Life In Naij by Patriotsleague: 9:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
What's life when you make money but live a mundane boring monotonous life.
Re: Wifee Refused To Stay With Me In Canada;was Informed Of Her Wayward Life In Naij by techWriter1: 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2022
Lol
Re: Wifee Refused To Stay With Me In Canada;was Informed Of Her Wayward Life In Naij by Mentholated: 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
shege45:
dont inform her of your coming. Surprise her, once you see her, just go through her phone. If she refuses to give you her fone, just know it’s a red flag

The way we men see women atimes surprises me. Anyone that is above 18 and read this story already knows what is happening here.

All these surprise visit and going through phones are not necessary. Oga visit Nigeria if you need to be there and not to monitor a full grown adult who has chosen her path in life. A path that does not include you.

A woman you called your wife left you in Canada and came back to Nigeria and you are thinking of surprise visit. A woman that no longer care how your sexual needs are being met.

10 Likes

Re: Wifee Refused To Stay With Me In Canada;was Informed Of Her Wayward Life In Naij by franchasng: 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2022
Naijapolitics03:

Every woman in love is a jealous lover; her innermost desire everyday is how to completely personalize her husband and not see any other woman come close.

For a Nigerian lady you call wife to decide to leave Canada to relocate back to Nigeria without her husband calls for questioning, it means she doesn't love you and doesn't have any regard for you as her husband.

I am married and I know how women feel about their husband when they love him.

Your wife is seeing other men or man and doesn't have strong emotional connection for you.

Traveling down to Nigeria to see her is just to satisfy your curiosity but the truth is, she doesn't see herself as your wife, maybe when it comes to receiving money and material things from you sha.

Goodbyes is the saddest word we ever hear or wanna say but you have to brace up for the goodbyes

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Might Be The Most Important Post You'll Read On Nairaland. / Sugar Mummy's & Daddy's In Nigeria: Threat Or Advantage? / Nigerian Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.