Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Again, Another Poll Projects Peter Obi To Win - The Guardian - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Another Poll Projects Peter Obi To Win - The Guardian (3204 Views)

Poll Projects Atiku As Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election In Nigeria / 2023: Fresh Nextier Poll Projects Peter Obi’s Victory / Buhari’s Body Double Suspicion That Won’t Go Away - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, Another Poll Projects Peter Obi To Win - The Guardian by Owoino: 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2022
Was it an online poll?
Don't forget that Peter Obi is the president of Online Republic of Biafra grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Again, Another Poll Projects Peter Obi To Win - The Guardian by kcnwaigbo: 7:41pm On Nov 21, 2022
@Garfield this is how a projection is done and not you waking up one morning to start churning out statistics that has no basis
Re: Again, Another Poll Projects Peter Obi To Win - The Guardian by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2022
mrvitalis:

You are talking like you can stop anything ... powerless bat feeling funky on a faceless forum

I dare you to post this thing on your Facebook account screenshot it and get 100k if you are not a coward
LOl

I will do that even beyond Facebook if you care to know

Send me a DM to stake the 100k and see if i will do it or not
Re: Again, Another Poll Projects Peter Obi To Win - The Guardian by techWriter1: 8:10pm On Nov 21, 2022
politicians is defeating this election
Re: Again, Another Poll Projects Peter Obi To Win - The Guardian by ChiefS(m): 8:12pm On Nov 21, 2022
The sample size is quite small. They should try to increase it to something much higher.
Re: Again, Another Poll Projects Peter Obi To Win - The Guardian by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
hedonido:
This is a proper poll, using highly scientific, mixed methods methodology with an acceptable sample size, appropriate inclusion/exclusion criteria, and reasonably reliable outcome.

The reality will hit naysayers like a thunderbolt. But if the grand game is to compromise the election and scutter the will of the people, then armageddon will descend on Nigeria. It has been a long time coming anyway.

Them must hear word.

Polls hardly ever successfully predict elections all over the world.

One major reason is that respondents may not reveal their true intention.

Some respondents may avoid revealing that they would vote for a candidate if the candidate is controversial.

Sometimes, how questionnaires are worded may influence how respondents answer.

So many factors limit traditional polls.

That is why they have never proven useful for predicting election results.
Re: Again, Another Poll Projects Peter Obi To Win - The Guardian by DearDealz: 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2022
Nlfpm, seun .

Why hasn't this major thread hit the front page?
Re: Again, Another Poll Projects Peter Obi To Win - The Guardian by blaquebelle: 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2022
That minus 8.70% is the funniest for me. Lmao.
Re: Again, Another Poll Projects Peter Obi To Win - The Guardian by Victoronah1: 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2022
ganisucks:
ANAP is coming.
Anap has already come and gone now. Peter obi wins in Anap. I'm attaching the image and link
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/554757-pt-state-of-the-race-anap-poll-and-the-peter-obi-challenge.html

Re: Again, Another Poll Projects Peter Obi To Win - The Guardian by FreedomfromtheT: 9:29pm On Nov 21, 2022
Juniorpope123:
Peter Obi is winning this election. Him being only Christian among the top 4 is an advantage to him.
I quite concur.
Re: Again, Another Poll Projects Peter Obi To Win - The Guardian by Racoon(m): 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
Every honest Nigeria will agree that Peter Obi is the only hope to start the salvage process of this failed nation.
Re: Again, Another Poll Projects Peter Obi To Win - The Guardian by ganisucks(f): 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2022
Victoronah1:
Anap has already come and gone now. Peter obi wins in Anap. I'm attaching the image and link
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/554757-pt-state-of-the-race-anap-poll-and-the-peter-obi-challenge.html

ANAP will conduct and release two other polls before the election. One in December and the last one in February a week before the election.
Re: Again, Another Poll Projects Peter Obi To Win - The Guardian by FreedomfromtheT: 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

You know more than a sitting governor, an erudite scholar, a first class economist, a Cambridge product who categorically state that Obi knows he won't come distant third and he knows we know that too right?

February no far again
With all these polls showing that Peter Obi is the preferred candidate by majority of Nigerians across Nigeria, are you still taking the personal opinion or wishes of a 'sitting' governor who has just one vote as gospel?
Re: Again, Another Poll Projects Peter Obi To Win - The Guardian by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
With all these polls showing that Peter Obi is the preferred candidate by majority of Nigerians across Nigeria, are you still taking the personal opinion or wishes of a 'sitting' governor who has just one vote as gospel?
ok

Can we stake a bet on it?

You insisted Obi will win right? While on my own side Obi won't come third

Please don't give me excuse, let's stake a bet

Waiting
Re: Again, Another Poll Projects Peter Obi To Win - The Guardian by FreedomfromtheT: 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

Nobody jealous someone who's destined not to win

IGBO cannot rule the ZOO
I can see that you are God Who determines destiny, aren't you? Can't you smell the coffee that majority of Nigerians are not buying your tribalistic sentiments against Igbos anymore? Can't you see that Nigerians are tired of the current situation of things? Can't you see that majority of Nigerians want better governance and they see Peter Obi as the most credible person to provide that?
Re: Again, Another Poll Projects Peter Obi To Win - The Guardian by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
I can see that you are God Who determines destiny, aren't you? Can't you smell the coffee that majority of Nigerians are not buying your tribalistic sentiments against Igbos anymore? Can't you see that Nigerians are tired of the current situation of things? Can't you see that majority of Nigerians want better governance and they see Peter Obi as the most credible person to provide that?
LOl

Can you bet on your Obi?

If you are convinced Obi will win almighty JAGABAN and succeed jubril of Sudan then let's stake a bet on it please

I'm awaiting your response
Re: Again, Another Poll Projects Peter Obi To Win - The Guardian by FreedomfromtheT: 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
ok

Can we stake a bet on it?

You insisted Obi will win right? While on my own side Obi won't come third

Please don't give me excuse, let's stake a bet

Waiting
I am a Christian and my faith is against betting. You obviously want to discourage Obi's supporters by this your Soludo style of stale prediction without any empirical basis. Alternatively, your candidate and party are banking on rigging or whatever strategy to ensure the popular will of Nigerians doesn't prevail in the coming election. Let us see how it goes.
Re: Again, Another Poll Projects Peter Obi To Win - The Guardian by FreedomfromtheT: 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

Can you bet on your Obi?

If you are convinced Obi will win almighty JAGABAN and succeed jubril of Sudan then let's stake a bet on it please

I'm awaiting your response
By calling your candidate almighty, you are putting him on harmsway. Be careful.
Re: Again, Another Poll Projects Peter Obi To Win - The Guardian by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
I am a Christian and my faith is against betting. You obviously want to discourage Obi's supporters by this your Soludo style of stale prediction without any empirical basis. Alternatively, your candidate and party are banking on rigging or whatever strategy to ensure the popular will of Nigerians doesn't prevail in the coming election. Let us see how it goes.
please go and sleep

Tag any of your zombies dreaming that Obi will win almighty JAGABAN and succeed jubril of Sudan to come and bet on it

I believe not all zombies are Christians right?
Re: Again, Another Poll Projects Peter Obi To Win - The Guardian by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
By calling your candidate almighty, you are putting him on harmsway. Be careful.
Whatever

Please let's stake a bet on it biko
Re: Again, Another Poll Projects Peter Obi To Win - The Guardian by FreedomfromtheT: 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Polls hardly ever successfully predict elections all over the world.

One major reason is that respondents may not reveal their true intention.

Some respondents may avoid revealing that they would vote for a candidate if the candidate is controversial.

Sometimes, how questionnaires are worded may influence how respondents answer.

So many factors limit traditional polls.

That is why they have never proven useful for predicting election results.

Are you not living in denial because the poll doesn't go your way or favour your candidate? If the results favour your candidate, would you have rejected it? It is obvious you and your party know the popular will of the majority of Nigerians concerning the coming 2023 presidential election but you have your sinister plans to twart that and force your candidate on Nigerians. Let us see how it goes.
Re: Again, Another Poll Projects Peter Obi To Win - The Guardian by esther36: 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
Peter Obi, the one and most competent candidate that Nigeria can produce in the 2023 presidential election, not the other candidate that was doing advertisement for baba blue.Peter Obi, the one and most competent candidate that Nigeria can produce in the 2023 presidential election, not the other candidate that was doing advertisement for baba blue....
Re: Again, Another Poll Projects Peter Obi To Win - The Guardian by jedisco(m): 1:47am On Nov 22, 2022
It's reasonable to expect similar figures in a free election
Re: Again, Another Poll Projects Peter Obi To Win - The Guardian by YourhealthNG2(m): 9:17am On Nov 22, 2022
Why is this not yet on the front page

Cc: Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J
Re: Again, Another Poll Projects Peter Obi To Win - The Guardian by Oddfinder01: 9:40am On Nov 22, 2022
YourhealthNG2:
Why is this not yet on the front page

Cc: Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J
Mynd44
Seun
Seunmsg
Oam4j
Nlfpmod
Lalasticlala
Re: Again, Another Poll Projects Peter Obi To Win - The Guardian by Oddfinder01: 9:41am On Nov 22, 2022
DearDealz:
Nlfpm, seun .

Why hasn't this major thread hit the front page?
Front page
Re: Again, Another Poll Projects Peter Obi To Win - The Guardian by Oddfinder01: 10:03am On Nov 22, 2022
YourhealthNG2:
Front page pls

Cc: Seun, Mynd44, OAM4J
Front page please
Seun
Mynd44
Nlfpm
Seunmsg
Re: Again, Another Poll Projects Peter Obi To Win - The Guardian by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
Are you not living in denial because the poll doesn't go your way or favour your candidate? If the results favour your candidate, would you have rejected it? It is obvious you and your party know the popular will of the majority of Nigerians concerning the coming 2023 presidential election but you have your sinister plans to twart that and force your candidate on Nigerians. Let us see how it goes.

If it favoured my candidate, it would be more realistic.

That is the point.

Polls don't predict elections because they always favour the wrong horse.
Re: Again, Another Poll Projects Peter Obi To Win - The Guardian by YourhealthNG2(m): 8:05am On Nov 23, 2022
Why is this not front page worthy

Why is NL so shamelessly anti-Peter Obi

Cc: Seun
Re: Again, Another Poll Projects Peter Obi To Win - The Guardian by DearDealz: 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2022
Hmmm
Nairaland is so soooo biased!!!

Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J Nlfpm Nlfpmod

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Tinubu's Nigeria And Nigeria In 2050 / Call For Prayer: At This Point, Tinubu Must Not Die / IF You Are Wondering Why AKPABIO Is Tinubu's Choice For Senate President, Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.