Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe (30334 Views)

Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign / Port Harcourt Crowd Goes Crazy As PDP Declares Atiku Presidential Candidate / Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by MelesZanawi: 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2022
casualobserver:
After Apc and PDP rallies in the North, it is clear there is Nothing for Peter Obi in Northern Nigeria and by extension no presidency!!!

Okupe and Datti are working for Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by MelesZanawi: 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2022
donforeign:
coming from a baby factory product wey no know him parents. Ode

Baby factory?
Wrong number

2 Likes

Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by Sufyaan003(m): 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2022
Thank you very much the people if gombe state atikulated is coming 2023 insha Allah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by pinkPUSSY(f): 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
uba1991:
the whole North is for Atiku.

Count NC out...

He should slug it out with Kwakwaso and Tinubu in NW and NE..
Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by LeoDeKing: 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
sweetjohn:
You are dying gradually because of Obi and it's good you and your likes die before the end of this year for the good of a better Nigeria
You are allowed to cry, wail and curse, but pandora Obituary will not win one local govt area except of course the LGA he sited the alcohol factory.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
KingGBsky:
Well all I know is that OBIdient movement have lots of work to do to displace this evil group of APC and PDP. I know it won't be easy but slow but steady we are winning the race come 2023.
Lol

Obi knows he won't come distant third and he knows we know that too

Prof Chukwuma Soludo

5 Likes

Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by hohafrank(m): 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I have been saying it, I will say it again; 2023 presidential election is between Tinubu and Atiku. Sowore and others don't exist.

Meanwhile, I understand Nyesom Wike promised logistics support for Kwankwaso, is it true?

Well, if that is true, pandora Obituarists can then take a rest and stop disturbing us with countless threads on how Wike is supporting the well packaged fraudster who has nothing to point at in Anambra as a legacy other alcohol factory which he claims employed 60% of Anambra people.
Enemy of the state(country)
Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by lozanni(m): 7:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I have been saying it, I will say it again; 2023 presidential election is between Tinubu and Atiku. Sowore and others don't exist.

Meanwhile, I understand Nyesom Wike promised logistics support for Kwankwaso, is it true?

Well, if that is true, pandora Obituarists can then take a rest and stop disturbing us with countless threads on how Wike is supporting the well packaged fraudster who has nothing to point at in Anambra as a legacy other alcohol factory which he claims employed 60% of Anambra people.

The people will decide at the Polls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by sweetjohn(m): 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You are allowed to cry, wail and curse, but pandora Obituary will not win one local govt area except of course the LGA he sited the alcohol factory.
Be ready to die then if you keep opposing a better Naija through Obi
Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by SANTALIABDUL: 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2022
ATIKU MAI GOMBE

1 Like

Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by Raph222(m): 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Are you aware Tinubu is a household name among ipob pigs and zombidense? Go and verify.
Man respect your family no need 4 insult may GOD choose our leader.AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by SANTALIABDUL: 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2022
Atiku is the Answer

2 Likes

Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by LeoDeKing: 7:18pm On Nov 21, 2022
Raph222:
Man respect your family no need 4 insult may GOD choose our leader.AMEN!!!
Take this message to ipob pigs and zombidense. They need it more.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 7:18pm On Nov 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

The curse placed on you is very potent oo. I can see you the effect.

Irredeemable fraudster. One of the guys defrauding people on Nairaland with different names.
Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by 666Advocate: 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2022
lozanni:

The people will decide at the Polls
Stop deceiving yourselves with this trash

1 Like

Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Born throwaway.

Useless dirty yoruba pig
Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by ABBEYsammy01(m): 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2022
This Nigga cannot be Nigeria president
Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by Raph222(m): 7:22pm On Nov 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Peter obi is a good candidate and u guyz see him as a threat thats y u resort to insult
Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by Yankee101: 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2022
Atiku cannot not pull crowd in the north
Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

your pooing grandpa is an outcast in the north. Obi 2023 is sure. Atiku and kwankwanso will help us split the votes...hahahahahaha. Agbadorians will gnash thier teeth in agony

1 Like

Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol
Obi knows he won't come distant third and he knows we know that too
Prof Chukwuma Soludo

So why are you crying all over the place?
You should be celebrating if you you know Obi will not win?_ but instead your anus leaking animal, drug addict and fraud Tinubu is busy begging Igbo's to support him.

Your Baluluu black sheep has failed

Idiots cursed by the most high God are the ones fighting Peter Obi.
Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by 77up(m): 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Shinedu, when are you deactivating? Or you are not aware Tinubu is 2023 APC presidential flagbearer?
Talk of sef worth and integrity , it shows that the guy called PrinceOflagos lacked them all and as such , I have stopped taking him serious since after APC primary.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2022
MelesZanawi:

Okupe and Datti are working for Tinubu.

And so?
Go and patch the leaking anus of the ape you're working for.
Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by Obidient4life2: 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2022
MelesZanawi:

It seems you are one of the beneficiaries of Obi's failed brewery.

You are talking like someone who drank beer on scholarship.

You are obviously one of the beneficiary Banditry and kidnapping! Sorry to disappoint you, it's not going to be business as usual come 2023. Fuckuing pedophilic head slammer!
Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by PrinceOfLagos: 7:34pm On Nov 21, 2022
MelesZanawi:

Anambra ni.

Oponu ayeraye
Lol , I understand your anger after I dumped PDP for the labour party but I assure you boy, this is the last time I will reply to your hate filled comment .

I'm done

2 Likes

Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Shinedu, when are you deactivating? Or you are not aware Tinubu is 2023 APC presidential flagbearer?

Jide the swine, your impotent paymaster bulion van has been relegated to the last 10.

Very useless yorubanza
Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by Doracity82(m): 7:43pm On Nov 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You will have heart attack because of Peter Obi and Igbos. Keep on having sleepless night on someone that don't even know if your generations exist.
Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

if the north votes for its own people atiku and kwankwaso wetin go come remain for that druglord thieffnubu? Se and Ss is on lock down for obi…even your afenifere leadership rejected amoda
Don’t be delusional apc and it’s pathetic candidate is going home for good
Nigerians has had enough we’re not fools
Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by Doracity82(m): 7:46pm On Nov 21, 2022
Dapson73:

Shinedu is just like his principal (Pandora), they both lack integrity. Two clowns.
See who is talking. Sule, go and sleep
Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by Doracity82(m): 7:48pm On Nov 21, 2022
donforeign:
coming from a baby factory product wey no know him parents. Ode
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2.
Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by Timatayo1: 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
Balu bula Lalu means no other person's but Atiku
Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by Doracity82(m): 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
MelesZanawi:

Anambra ni.

Oponu ayeraye
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Subsidy 101: Q &A On Subsidy. / Work Resumes On Second Niger Bridge / FG Declares Holidays For Christmas, New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.