Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe (30344 Views)

Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign / Port Harcourt Crowd Goes Crazy As PDP Declares Atiku Presidential Candidate / Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by sultry69(m): 7:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
Obidient4life2:
If he doesn't get the crowd in Gombe who will?
Every body get his strong hold. At the end Obi will carry the day. Middle belt is the decision makers in this election and Obi has them 70%
Hahaha......,these obituarists self,when talking about middle belt you guys were repeating again and again,Tinubu and Atiku will have good number of votes in plateau state even more than your Pandora votes,same thing benue.

Kwara,kogi and probably Niger are secure for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by Bayyajidda(m): 7:51pm On Nov 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Shinedu, when are you deactivating? Or you are not aware Tinubu is 2023 APC presidential flagbearer?

Akeem, which region is BAT's stronghold?
Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by Bayyajidda(m): 7:52pm On Nov 21, 2022
praxs:
They dont know what is about to hit them.Atiku is coming

Are they up to 10k?
Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by donforeign: 7:53pm On Nov 21, 2022
Doracity82:
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2.
tag buhari and Putin.... Yeye .... U no tag Dem when u start .. e pain am... Oya tag all of Dem including gadafi

1 Like

Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by Bayyajidda(m): 7:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
Thinkam:
I laugh, Tinubu urchins were gloating with 7am pictures..

I can't shout, I call on Inec to cancel the elections and just swear in Atiku to save our funds

Atiku is coming

Coming to your village? Are they up to 10k in total?
Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by Bayyajidda(m): 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
Dapson73:

Shinedu is just like his principal (Pandora), they both lack integrity. Two clowns.

The only obvious clowns are BAT and urchins.
Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by Gozac: 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I have been saying it, I will say it again; 2023 presidential election is between Tinubu and Atiku. Sowore and others don't exist.

Meanwhile, I understand Nyesom Wike promised logistics support for Kwankwaso, is it true?

Well, if that is true, pandora Obituarists can then take a rest and stop disturbing us with countless threads on how Wike is supporting the well packaged fraudster who has nothing to point at in Anambra as a legacy other alcohol factory which he claims employed 60% of Anambra people.
I will continue saying that 2023 is for Atiku unless God intervenes and give it to Obi. The game Tinubu's people are playing is the same game Atiku is playing in the north and they are better at it and will beat Tinubu at the game
Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by Bashirkareem31: 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Shinedu, when are you deactivating? Or you are not aware Tinubu is 2023 APC presidential flagbearer?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by garfield1: 8:07pm On Nov 21, 2022
Gozac:

I will continue saying that 2023 is for Atiku unless God intervenes and give it to Obi. The game Tinubu's people are playing is the same game Atiku is playing in the north and they are better at it and will beat Tinubu at the game

You lie.tinubu is a better politician and will rubbish atiku
Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by lichocho(m): 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I have been saying it, I will say it again; 2023 presidential election is between Tinubu and Atiku. Sowore and others don't exist.

Meanwhile, I understand Nyesom Wike promised logistics support for Kwankwaso, is it true?

Well, if that is true, pandora Obituarists can then take a rest and stop disturbing us with countless threads on how Wike is supporting the well packaged fraudster who has nothing to point at in Anambra as a legacy other alcohol factory which he claims employed 60% of Anambra people.
bro no let suffer kill u
Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by searchlight: 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Yeah but after 2023 election one of the either tinubu or atiku will gladly join obi and sowere. why are you forgetting that fact?
Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by 9jii(m): 8:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Atiku will clear NE while Kwankwaso will lead in NW...

For you to mention Obis name on this thread even when the thread has nothing to do with him shows that Obi is living free in your brain .. If he's not a threat to you you wouldn't have been mentioning his name all the time..

Saying that Tinubu is in 2023 race is the joke of the century..
Clearly shows Obi people don't know anything about politics. Kwankwaso is only in the race to hurt Atiku in kano and jigawa. No one is talking about NNPP beyond these 2 states.

1 Like

Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by AsawanaDgreat: 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Atiku will clear NE while Kwankwaso will lead in NW...

For you to mention Obis name on this thread even when the thread has nothing to do with him shows that Obi is living free in your brain .. If he's not a threat to you you wouldn't have been mentioning his name all the time..

Saying that Tinubu is in 2023 race is the joke of the century..
the croud won't give him 25percent of votes in 24 states needed to be president mind you

1 Like

Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by praxs(m): 8:19pm On Nov 21, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Are they up to 10k?
No. They are not up to 7 people. Mumu
Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by Obidient4life2: 8:22pm On Nov 21, 2022
sultry69:
Hahaha......,these obituarists self,when talking about middle belt you guys were repeating again and again,Tinubu and Atiku will have good number of votes in plateau state even more than your Pandora votes,same thing benue.

Kwara,kogi and probably Niger are secure for Tinubu.

Your druggy can't win more than 6 states in the entire country. Atiku the 'disunifier' can't win more than 9 states. Get that into your Almajiri skull!

1 Like

Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by Emola12(m): 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2022
Some people go com tell me say hausa no get sense abi mouh continue watching the film
Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by grandstar(m): 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

"We urchings" don't care... All we know is that he will inherit Buhari's block votes..

Escobar is pleased!!

I think APC will have advantage in Bornu and Yobe state, But in the core Northern states, Atiku should should win. The only spoiler for Atiku is Kwankwaso
Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by rolams(m): 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2022
Where is the video pls?
Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by rolams(m): 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2022
grandstar:

I think APC will have advantage in Bornu and Yobe state, But in the core Northern states, Atiku should should win. The only spoiler for Atiku is Kwankwaso

Kwakwaso won't spoil anything.
Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by Gozac: 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2022
garfield1:

You lie.tinubu is a better politician and will rubbish atiku
Save this and talk to me after the election
Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by broadman20: 8:43pm On Nov 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Which Tinubu?

Somebody that will die before the coming election?

He is 86 years and he has tried for his life, he should be thanking God everyday than to be disgracing himself up and down like small pikin.
Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by rolams(m): 8:46pm On Nov 21, 2022
9jii:

Clearly shows Obi people don't know anything about politics. Kwankwaso is only in the race to hurt Atiku in kano and jigawa. No one is talking about NNPP beyond these 2 states.

Kwakwaso can't stop Atiku in Jigawa. Atiku's mother is from Jigawa. Besides, Lamido's son man clinch the governorship seat because the current APC governor is not doing well.
Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by Menclothing: 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2022
See crowdyee
Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by ericmani: 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Which other zone will Tinubu win even if he manages to win SW?
Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by Bayyajidda(m): 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
praxs:

No. They are not up to 7 people. Mumu

Keep dreaming and living delusion.
Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by uba1991: 9:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Count NC out...

He should slug it out with Kwakwaso and Tinubu in NW and NE..
iam a middle belter, I can assure you that Atiku is winning the middle belt.
Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by uba1991: 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2022
Yankee101:
Atiku cannot not pull crowd in the north
are you Normal
Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by uba1991: 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

So why are you crying all over the place?
You should be celebrating if you you know Obi will not win?_ but instead your anus leaking animal, drug addict and fraud Tinubu is busy begging Igbo's to support him.

Your Baluluu black sheep has failed

Idiots cursed by the most high God are the ones fighting Peter Obi.
only fools think Peter obi know what he is doing.
Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by Olumaeme: 9:22pm On Nov 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You people must sha use obi to do masturbate.
If he can't win, leave him alone and face those who can win
Re: Pictures from Atiku's Presidential Rally In Gombe by JAGS001(m): 9:22pm On Nov 21, 2022
MelesZanawi:

Pity your parents hiding under the ground every Monday like cocoyams.
grin grin
Omo this one enter, that guy shouldn't have anything to do on nairaland again because this one enter like sugar inside agege bread grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Palliatives: Why Photograph Of Gov Fintiri Is On Bags Of Rice – Aide / The Fourth Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria / Ex-npdp Spokesperson, Reveals Those Who Allegedly Wanted Buhari Dead In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.