Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,006 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

How You Can Raise Up To N25 Million For Your Business B4 Christmas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How You Can Raise Up To N25 Million For Your Business B4 Christmas (460 Views)

I Will Show You How To Raise Up To N25 Million For Your Business In 2023 / How Were You Able To Raise Up The Desired Capital To Set Up Your Business? / Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Can Raise Up To N25 Million For Your Business B4 Christmas by AmunaNo1: 7:16pm On Nov 21, 2022
Hello, Ladies and Gents

I am Mr. Emina and I have worked as a business consultant and entrepreneur for over 10 years. One of the major challenges I see most business people face is raising money for their new venture or existing business, trust me I know, from endless statement of account requests to ridiculous collateral demands Nigerian financial institutions always have a way of frustrating the dreams out of the unseasoned entrepreneur. Today, I will be sharing with you certain tips and tricks used by real business professionals that will dramatically improve your chances of getting approved for that loan you may be seeking. Let’s go.

Interviewing Banks and Financial Institutions

When you make the appointment, make it with the loan officer or bank manager, or highest you can get to see. They must have lending authority.

Here are three things you must do:

1. Talk generalities, not specifics.
2. Use the magic phrase 'We're looking to establish a new financial relationship. '
3. Mention that you are interviewing several financial institutions with a view to establishing a long term relationship.

Things NOT to do:
1. Don’t say: 'We're looking to borrow money'. The magic phrase is in 3 above.
2. Don t' go cap in hand. You are the one driving the show.
3. Don't appear nervous. Radiate confidence.

Qualify the bank by asking the following questions:

I. What is your personal lending limit?
2. What is the banks secured and unsecured lending limit?
3. How far up do 1 have to go to get a lending limit of my size?
4. Who would I talk to for a higher lending limit of say, N100 million?
5. What was the last deal you turned down, and why?
6. Do they have a minimum rate of return you lend on? If so, what is it?
7. What was the last N50 million deal you did?
8. Who needs to approve such a deal?
9. Are you in a lending mode or a downsizing mode? Do you have NDIC or other regulatory problems at present?
10. Are you a centralized or branch lender? Do you loan from the base, or from a pool of branches? (You want commitment from the bank to take a hard look at your deal).
11. Who do you like to lend to? (Tech., medical, agricultural, manufacturing, etc.)
12. Are you a cash flow or asset lender?
13. How important is a secondary source of payment?
14. If 1 can show you proof, is there any reason why you can’t finance this?

Some people may ask, Mr. Emina how will this help me get my loan approved? The truth is that you do not ask for a loan when you need it. Going through the process above preferably with multiple banks is one of the first things you must do when setting up a business. If you haven’t, start now before you actually need that money. The golden rule is[b] “Banks only lend to those that don’t need it” [/b]The goal is to establish a relationship and prime them for at least six months before your loan request.

For those of you who may be discouraged, have no fear there are numerous alternatives to raising capital, even those you won’t have to pay back but are not well known in the public sphere.

Have you heard of Business Membership Organizations?

Are you aware that a certain BMO in Lagos state has deep connections with several private and public financial institutions that allows its members access to grants and loans at 2-9% interest per annum?

Are you aware that a certain Micro finance bank is ready to fund your business (up to N25 Million) in Lagos at the interest rates above in just 1 week after your application?

Are your aware that you can access SBA (Small Business Administration) loans and financial products LEGALLY from Nigeria?

Are you aware that you can access unlimited forex into your bank account for equipment and other heavy purchases abroad?

If you would like to know more about this and how I can help you improve your business and access millions of naira even before the year runs out, Call/WhatsApp 08168828222 to get started.

At this time, most financial institutions are closing out their books for the year, they are always looking to loan more money out as they are paid a commission on how much was lent, this is the best time to raise money. CALL NOW on 08168828222.

1 Like

Re: How You Can Raise Up To N25 Million For Your Business B4 Christmas by HisSplendor: 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2022
AmunaNo1:
Hello, Ladies and Gents

I am Mr. Emina and I have worked as a business consultant and entrepreneur for over 10 years. One of the major challenges I see most business people face is raising money for their new venture or existing business, trust me I know, from endless statement of account requests to ridiculous collateral demands Nigerian financial institutions always have a way of frustrating the dreams out of the unseasoned entrepreneur. Today, I will be sharing with you certain tips and tricks used by real business professionals that will dramatically improve your chances of getting approved for that loan you may be seeking. Let’s go.

Interviewing Banks and Financial Institutions

When you make the appointment, make it with the loan officer or bank manager, or highest you can get to see. They must have lending authority.

Here are three things you must do:

1. Talk generalities, not specifics.
2. Use the magic phrase 'We're looking to establish a new financial relationship. '
3. Mention that you are interviewing several financial institutions with a view to establishing a long term relationship.

Things NOT to do:
1. Don’t say: 'We're looking to borrow money'. The magic phrase is in 3 above.
2. Don t' go cap in hand. You are the one driving the show.
3. Don't appear nervous. Radiate confidence.

Qualify the bank by asking the following questions:

I. What is your personal lending limit?
2. What is the banks secured and unsecured lending limit?
3. How far up do 1 have to go to get a lending limit of my size?
4. Who would I talk to for a higher lending limit of say, N100 million?
5. What was the last deal you turned down, and why?
6. Do they have a minimum rate of return you lend on? If so, what is it?
7. What was the last N50 million deal you did?
8. Who needs to approve such a deal?
9. Are you in a lending mode or a downsizing mode? Do you have NDIC or other regulatory problems at present?
10. Are you a centralized or branch lender? Do you loan from the base, or from a pool of branches? (You want commitment from the bank to take a hard look at your deal).
11. Who do you like to lend to? (Tech., medical, agricultural, manufacturing, etc.)
12. Are you a cash flow or asset lender?
13. How important is a secondary source of payment?
14. If 1 can show you proof, is there any reason why you can’t finance this?

Some people may ask, Mr. Emina how will this help me get my loan approved? The truth is that you do not ask for a loan when you need it. Going through the process above preferably with multiple banks is one of the first things you must do when setting up a business. If you haven’t, start now before you actually need that money. The golden rule is[b] “Banks only lend to those that don’t need it” [/b]The goal is to establish a relationship and prime them for at least six months before your loan request.

For those of you who may be discouraged, have no fear there are numerous alternatives to raising capital, even those you won’t have to pay back but are not well known in the public sphere.

Have you heard of Business Membership Organizations?

Are you aware that a certain BMO in Lagos state has deep connections with several private and public financial institutions that allows its members access to grants and loans at 2-9% interest per annum?

Are you aware that a certain Micro finance bank is ready to fund your business (up to N25 Million) in Lagos at the interest rates above in just 1 week after your application?

Are your aware that you can access SBA (Small Business Administration) loans and financial products LEGALLY from Nigeria?

Are you aware that you can access unlimited forex into your bank account for equipment and other heavy purchases abroad?

If you would like to know more about this and how I can help you improve your business and access millions of naira even before the year runs out, Call/WhatsApp 08168828222 to get started.

At this time, most financial institutions are closing out their books for the year, they are always looking to loan more money out as they are paid a commission on how much was lent, this is the best time to raise money. CALL NOW on 08168828222.

How can one get unlimited foreign exchange into one's bank account?
Re: How You Can Raise Up To N25 Million For Your Business B4 Christmas by AmunaNo1: 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2022
Never Submit a Business Plan to a Bank or Financial Institution. A business plan is at best an educated guess and at worst an outright lie. Everybody knows this. If they insist, ask for a copy of one they've already approved instead.

I will show you how you can access a credit facility of up to N25 Million before Dec 18th this year if you are serious. A client of mine just got N5 million into his bank account. He applied last week.

You don't need to know anybody and startups are welcome. Call or whatsapp 08168828222
Re: How You Can Raise Up To N25 Million For Your Business B4 Christmas by AmunaNo1: 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2022
What is the biggest challenge in your business right now?
Re: How You Can Raise Up To N25 Million For Your Business B4 Christmas by AmunaNo1: 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2022
Call/WhatsApp 08168828222
Re: How You Can Raise Up To N25 Million For Your Business B4 Christmas by AmunaNo1: 10:34pm On Nov 28, 2022
Thanks to everyone who has participated so far. I will soon be posting testimonies from successful clients from Nairaland.

This will be the final call for applications before we close for the year.

Pls call or WhatsApp me on 08168828222 to get the facility before Dec 18th.

Thank you once again.

(1) (Reply)

. / Turn $1 To $500 Easy Steps / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.