Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,517 members, 7,861,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:13 PM

"I Cannot Condemn ESN Because I Do Not Know Who Is Doing What" ~ Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Cannot Condemn ESN Because I Do Not Know Who Is Doing What" ~ Peter Obi (1798 Views)

Obi: I Can’t Condemn ESN When I’m Not Sure Who Is Doing What. Even With Evidence / I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-east -Peter Obi / Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Cannot Condemn ESN Because I Do Not Know Who Is Doing What" ~ Peter Obi by Conner44: 9:44pm On Nov 21, 2022
buckeyemedia:
The Clown will not even win Anambra State, Keep deceiving yourself.

Which other Nigerian tribe will vote for Peter Obi? Even Nnamani, Soludo just to mention a couple, have warned no true Ndi Igbo will vote for Peter Obi.

If you like call Peter Obi an igbo or ipob candidate 100 times a day, it won’t change the fact that he is well loved all over the country and from every tribe and zone.

Your useless APC made it so, the failures of your party resounds till this very minute grin Nigerians are tired of APC and they also are afraid of PDP so it’s only LP that is left for them to choose.

They will all vote wisely come February next year wink you just hang on, don’t jump into the lagoon yet. Your day will come.

2 Likes

Re: "I Cannot Condemn ESN Because I Do Not Know Who Is Doing What" ~ Peter Obi by buckeyemedia: 9:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
Ofunaofu:

Can the Emilokan drug lord beat his chest and say this

Of course not

He left Lagos in ruins making it the second most unliveable city in the world after Damascus, the capital of war thorne Syria
Yet after 8 years been Governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi couldn’t wait to come back to Lagos State?

After 8 years of Governor he could not even reside in his own state?

Shameless Man.

1 Like

Re: "I Cannot Condemn ESN Because I Do Not Know Who Is Doing What" ~ Peter Obi by Majesty2(m): 9:48pm On Nov 21, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

Osu cannot succeed jubril of Sudan grin
Osu alusi will never be allowed in aso rock, no akpu munching idiot will smell that seat
Re: "I Cannot Condemn ESN Because I Do Not Know Who Is Doing What" ~ Peter Obi by Ofunaofu: 9:48pm On Nov 21, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Yet after 8 years been Governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi couldn’t wait to come back to Lagos State?

After 8 years of Governor he could not even reside in his own state?

Shameless Man.

Nigerians including Peter Obi have been living and doing business in Lagos State long before the Emilokan drug lord became governor of Lagos State

1 Like

Re: "I Cannot Condemn ESN Because I Do Not Know Who Is Doing What" ~ Peter Obi by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
Majesty2:
Osu alusi will never be allowed in aso rock, no akpu munching idiot will smell that seat

Go and carry your urine bag candidate go London hospital.

Potopoto Amala guzzling Afonja

1 Like

Re: "I Cannot Condemn ESN Because I Do Not Know Who Is Doing What" ~ Peter Obi by buckeyemedia: 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
Conner44:

If you like call Peter Obi an igbo or ipob candidate 100 times a day, it won’t change the fact that he is well loved all over the country and from every tribe and zone.

Your useless APC made it so, the failures of your party resounds till this very minute grin Nigerians are tired of APC and they also are afraid of PDP so it’s only LP that is left for them to choose.

They will all vote wisely come February next year wink you just hang on, don’t jump into the lagoon yet. Your day will come.
Igbo betrayer, let him tell us the reason he left Apga for PDP? Shameless political Judas.

Now he has left pdp for The Labor Party, after the elections in 2023 the Ungrateful Judas will move to SDP?

1 Like

Re: "I Cannot Condemn ESN Because I Do Not Know Who Is Doing What" ~ Peter Obi by OsunOriginal: 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2022
blamingthedevil:
"I cannot condemn ESN because I do not know who is doing what"

~ Peter Obi leader of IPOB

But can condemn boko haram... see this ode
Re: "I Cannot Condemn ESN Because I Do Not Know Who Is Doing What" ~ Peter Obi by Nwaetche(m): 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
Mr Plain Dealer,

You should try to be objective for once. There is life after election but your conduct yoursel here depicts a man that would not survive after BAT looses this coming election.

For Starters, you would agree with me that IPOB is a creation of Buhari. The organisation was peaceful, demonstrating with flags until Buhari unleashes the worst form of state sponsored cruelty on them while looking the other way to herdsmen atrocities.

Due to Buhari antecedents and great hatred for Igbos, one is not even sure that if IPOB is the one committing all these atrocities attributed to them. Buhari is an old fox with vindictive and cunning heart. IPOB may be vulgar at times but many do not believe that they are capable of doing all the things we are hearing.

Peter Obi is right. He needs to get into office and look at the security report objectively before making a categorical statement on them.

Why are you folks hypocritical? Atiku has never condemned all the atrocities committed by the dreaded fulani herdsmen against helpless Hausa and Tiv farmers in Zamfara and Benue respectively nor has BAT condemned armed OPC fighters excesses.

Obi has proven overtime that he does not tolerate lawlessness and I am sure he will deal with miscreants when he gets in just like the way he dealt with similar situation when he was the governor. If in doubt, ask Gen. Enenche who was the Military commander at Onitsha during Obi's government in Anambra.

plaindealer:
And this fool, thoughtless clown and terrorist lover and defender won rule Nigeria.. grin

What a clown.. grin

1 Like

Re: "I Cannot Condemn ESN Because I Do Not Know Who Is Doing What" ~ Peter Obi by buckeyemedia: 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2022
Ofunaofu:

Nigerians including Peter Obi have been living and doing business in Lagos State long before the Emilokan drug lord became governor of Lagos State
Indeed, a very useless man, he was governor for 8 years, but could not add any meaningful value to Anambra state, so after his tenure was up, not only did her desert the state, he also the deserted the party that made him Governor for 8 years?

The most ungrateful political Hobo of Eastern Nigeria.

Political Hobo poctite.

1 Like

Re: "I Cannot Condemn ESN Because I Do Not Know Who Is Doing What" ~ Peter Obi by buckeyemedia: 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2022
Nwaetche:

Mr Plain Dealer,

You should try to be objective for once. There is life after election but your conduct yoursel here depicts a man that would not survive after BAT looses this coming election.

For Starters, you would agree with me that IPOB is a creation of Buhari. The organisation was peaceful, demonstrating with flags until Buhari unleashes the worst form of state sponsored cruelty on them while looking the other way to herdsmen atrocities.

Due to Buhari antecedents and great hatred for Igbos, one is not even sure that if IPOB is the one committing all these atrocities attributed to them. Buhari is an old fox with vindictive and cunning heart. IPOB may be vulgar at times but many do not believe that they are capable of doing all the things we are hearing.

Peter Obi is right. He needs to get into office and look at the security report objectively before making a categorical statement on them.

Why are you folks hypocritical? Atiku has never condemned all the atrocities committed by the dreaded fulani herdsmen against helpless Hausa and Tiv farmers in Zamfara and Benue respectively nor has BAT condemned armed OPC fighters excesses.

Obi has proven overtime that he does not tolerate lawlessness and I am sure he will deal with miscreants when he gets in just like the way he dealt with similar situation when he was the governor. If in doubt, ask Gen. Enenche who was the Military commander at Onitsha during Obi's government in Anambra.

Oblivious Ipobians turned Obidients, Keep deceiving yourself, even the majority of Igbos will not vote for the betrayer.
Re: "I Cannot Condemn ESN Because I Do Not Know Who Is Doing What" ~ Peter Obi by MasterJayJay: 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
/
Re: "I Cannot Condemn ESN Because I Do Not Know Who Is Doing What" ~ Peter Obi by gidgiddy: 10:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
blamingthedevil:

At least he told the truth

Someone who is neither from the South East, not resident there and probably never been there in his life, will sit in Ogbomosho, Kaduna, Kano, Oyo etc and be claiming to know who is behind every crime being committed in the South East

The same person cannot solve any crime being committed in Ogbomosho, Kaduna, Kano, Oyo etc
Re: "I Cannot Condemn ESN Because I Do Not Know Who Is Doing What" ~ Peter Obi by buckeyemedia: 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2022
gidgiddy:

At least he told the truth
That is why only ipobians believe in him.

1 Like

Re: "I Cannot Condemn ESN Because I Do Not Know Who Is Doing What" ~ Peter Obi by gidgiddy: 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
buckeyemedia:
That is why only ipobians believe in him.

Same as killer herdsmen believe in your current President?
Re: "I Cannot Condemn ESN Because I Do Not Know Who Is Doing What" ~ Peter Obi by XerXers: 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
Lol, Dem think say na otuoke man wey them bullied anyhow. Thiefnubuu said"where are the cows", Atiku delete his tweets condemning the killing of Deborah, but they are forcing Obi to condemn ESN who chased criminal herdsmen out of SE before every crime is being tagged on ESN by stvpid media from yorubaland

1 Like

Re: "I Cannot Condemn ESN Because I Do Not Know Who Is Doing What" ~ Peter Obi by buckeyemedia: 10:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
gidgiddy:

Same as killer herdsmen believe in your current President?
Is he not your President? When Oyibo man ask you question, you can deny Nigeria & tell him that you are from Ghana. grin
Re: "I Cannot Condemn ESN Because I Do Not Know Who Is Doing What" ~ Peter Obi by buckeyemedia: 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
XerXers:
Lol, Dem think say na otuoke man wey them bullied anyhow. Thiefnubuu said"where are the cows", Atiku delete his tweets condemning the killing of Deborah, but they are forcing Obi to condemn ESN who chased criminal herdsmen out of SE before every crime is being tagged on ESN by stvpid media from yorubaland
That is why only ipobians like yourself support Pandora Pete.

1 Like

Re: "I Cannot Condemn ESN Because I Do Not Know Who Is Doing What" ~ Peter Obi by ScamHunter: 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
Obi is truly the best
Re: "I Cannot Condemn ESN Because I Do Not Know Who Is Doing What" ~ Peter Obi by ElSudani: 10:19pm On Nov 21, 2022
But you said they are the people you see everyday.
Re: "I Cannot Condemn ESN Because I Do Not Know Who Is Doing What" ~ Peter Obi by Conner44: 10:30pm On Nov 21, 2022
The truth is that everyone residing in the south east was aware of the fulani herdsmen menace and was happy with the formulation of ESN to ward them off. Immediately ESn resumed duties the herdsmen wahala ceased and everyone was happy.

Except the federal government undecided they had always been against ipob from the beginning so instead of admitting that ipob’s ESN were doing something right they decided to ‘give the dog a bad name . . . ‘

Even a toddler in the east knows the story, urchins and mikanos can cry their hairs grey for all we care but the truth cannot be scrubbed away.

2 Likes

Re: "I Cannot Condemn ESN Because I Do Not Know Who Is Doing What" ~ Peter Obi by Jostoman: 11:03pm On Nov 21, 2022
blamingthedevil:

deep down in your mind you know that man called peter obi is very intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: "I Cannot Condemn ESN Because I Do Not Know Who Is Doing What" ~ Peter Obi by ScamHunter: 11:10pm On Nov 21, 2022
MadamExcellency:
Why should Peter Obi condemn ESN when Atiku, Kwankwaso and Tinubu have not once condemned Fulani Herdsmen?

The stupidity to force Peter Obi into a corner is another supremacy mentality.

ESN was created to checkmate murderous herdsmen (the 4th most murderous terrorist organisation in the world according to UN) and the tribalists and haters of peaceful people of Southeast want Igbos to surrender apologetically to the slave master.

Why are there no longer operations crocodile smiles? The simple answer is that the people are fighting back.

I love this and I love you for saying this truth.

1 Like

Re: "I Cannot Condemn ESN Because I Do Not Know Who Is Doing What" ~ Peter Obi by ScamHunter: 11:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
Conner44:

Peter Obi is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria

If e too pepper you for body head to the nearest lagoon around you and take a dive naked tongue

buckeyemedia
A very good advice for you. Don't forget to remove your clothes first since we won't be too sure of recovery and body bags are scarce.

1 Like

Re: "I Cannot Condemn ESN Because I Do Not Know Who Is Doing What" ~ Peter Obi by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 11:24pm On Nov 21, 2022
blamingthedevil:

You are very stupid and must remain stupid
Re: "I Cannot Condemn ESN Because I Do Not Know Who Is Doing What" ~ Peter Obi by adelana632: 11:49am On Nov 22, 2022
Peter Obi is the way forward 2023 from r better for worse2023 it will all end in praisePeter Obi is the way forward 2023 from r better for worse2023 it will all end in praise...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News ! River State Result Finally Declared . / Be Wary Of Attempt To Discredit Lagos Blue Line Rail / Breaking: David Hundeyin Beg For More Paying Subscribers To Fund His Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.