Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP (13185 Views)

2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP / We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC / Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by Gozac: 8:55am On Nov 22, 2022
frank14011991:
Divide atikus votes in 2019 into 3 and share to Atiku obi and kwankwaso, then transfer buharis votes in 2019 to tinubu that is the result of 2023 election
Na so e be grin grin
Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 22, 2022
Masterito:
Lol, northern votes are Atiku.

Well, that’s not the point. You said if Obi didn’t contest, Tinubu would have likely conquered the south but I’m saying SS and SE would have gone PDP way. SS/SE wouldn’t have voted for APC. It would have been a walk in the park for Atiku. Obi being on the ballot has weakened PDP and boosted APC.

And I hope Tinubu and Obi can gain some ground up north. The likes of Dino, Reno and Atiku must not get close to power. They only care about themselves and have no good plans for Nigeria.
Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by Allisgud: 8:59am On Nov 22, 2022
All this people always judging by votes buhari gatherd in 2015,they taught it will be the same as tinubu,obi is collecting 50% of apc votes collecting 50% of atiku votes plus his own newly generated love by Nigerian who has never voted who never has interest in voting

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by Bennycollins: 9:02am On Nov 22, 2022
yerokunphilips:
Anyone that understands politics will know that Obi and Kwakwansos emerging is a blessing to APC . As we all know that both South East and South South belong to PDP . In 2019 Atiku won almost all the states in these regions . Now that region will be share between LP and PDP ,with LP leading ,this will be a major disadvantage to PDP . In Kano there's no living politican as strong as ,Kwakwansos , he will win Kano outrightly .If not for Kwakwansos PDP will have gotten almost 1,5m votes from Kano . If not for these two guys the coast could have been �% clear for PDP .
But don't underestimate the political power of the North ,they can come out with any magic at the eleventh hour.
You should realize that the reason APC won in 2019( even though I am skeptical of that result) was that the had over 25% of votes in all SS and SE states except Enugu. That is not guaranteed this time around. It is not enough to secure the highest no of votes. If Kwankwaso resist pressure to withdraw for Atiku he will split northern votes. The APc is not guaranteed 40% of northern votes either.
Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by Robinmido(m): 9:02am On Nov 22, 2022
The way this guys talk as if things will always go there way eh!! They will be shocked when they realize that God has deserted them. He will frustrate Thier ministries.
Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by blacksam01: 9:02am On Nov 22, 2022
yerokunphilips:
Anyone that understands politics will know that Obi and Kwakwansos emerging is a blessing to APC . As we all know that both South East and South South belong to PDP . In 2019 Atiku won almost all the states in these regions . Now that region will be share between LP and PDP ,with LP leading ,this will be a major disadvantage to PDP . In Kano there's no living politican as strong as ,Kwakwansos , he will win Kano outrightly .If not for Kwakwansos PDP will have gotten almost 1,5m votes from Kano . If not for these two guys the coast could have been �% clear for PDP .
But don't underestimate the political power of the North ,they can come out with any magic at the eleventh hour.

ok..based on ur analysis...where is now tge APC strong hold that no other party will disturb their vote.... lagos..? kaduna..? bornu..?
Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by shuttox: 9:12am On Nov 22, 2022
yerokunphilips:
You don't know about politics.. Remember Peter Obi was his vice..But in 2023 SS/SE Peter Obi get am
Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by assholemods: 9:26am On Nov 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This guys see Peter Obi as a very big threat that they can't go on in a day without talking about him lol

Ganduje is obviously scared of how the 2023 election will turn out with the likes of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso and Alhaji Atiku abubakar both in the race, in different political parties and very popular in Kano state and he so knows that the split votes that will be recorded in the Kano state will surely be at Mr Peter Obi advantage .

Obi will get massive votes from the christian northerners and some Muslims too. The south is already in the bag for his Excellency and next President of Nigeria, Mr Peter Obi.
Lol... How many are the Christian northerners?
Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by BluntCrazeMan: 9:39am On Nov 22, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Fact!

Peter’s emergence nailed PDP’s coffin!

All coast clear for His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, to be sworn-in on May 29, 2023.

Victory is guaranteed!
Tinubu comes Distant Second.

Obi wins by more than 50%...
Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by fridayking(m): 9:43am On Nov 22, 2022
Chinonye2022:
Truth is bitter until February a vote for obi is an advantage to tinubu know this and know peace

Oooo, okay na... You go know say these election is between obi and Atiku...

Tinubu will come 4th
Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by michealewela: 9:47am On Nov 22, 2022
Ikpaitid:
I don't understand why people keep talking about Peter Obi, the man won't win even his own state. If you doubt me please bet on Peter Obi.
This is my thought too, I will very surprised if the my win a state.
Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by Naajjii: 9:59am On Nov 22, 2022
Antyislam:
So Ganduje forgot that so called kano votes will be shared into three places, ( Atiku, Tinubu the thief, and kwankwso) why rivers vote will go to Obi, Lagos vote is not sure for Tinubu
But River's votes will also be shared, you keep looking at what's only good for you but don't want to look at your disadvantages. Where did you get it that Lagos vote is not sure ? With this kind of blind mindset and analysis ,you will be very disappointed and heart broken when the time comes. We are PDP but the Ganduje man is making a point. Obi should just step down for Atiku if he fails then APC wins and we got another APC government in another 8 years.
Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by quslit(f): 10:06am On Nov 22, 2022
Thanks so much for providing the election results to save us the stress of going into the polls come February.

All we need to do now is tell INEC not to trouble himself since has cooked up a set of delicious results for us putting his uncle and grand patron of IPOB Peteru Ob in the lead.

post=118583919:

And your low memory didn't remember that Jonathan won without winning in Kano and other Northwest states and Northeast, 2023 will be another historic event, Northeast Atiku, Northwest Kwankwaso, Southwest Tinubu minus Lagos that will be a battle ground, South-East and South-South plus North Central Obi
Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by Abbeytoy(m): 10:22am On Nov 22, 2022
You'll see that All sane Apc members don't rate obi grin

Only political novice they rate him.

But it would be better if he work with Kwankwanso
Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by ABCDEOLA: 10:23am On Nov 22, 2022
Your vote only will make him president. I don't understand all this people calling themselve Obedient. Are they really Obedient or something else? They don't talk more about their regional candidate but prefer to attack people
Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by ABCDEOLA: 10:47am On Nov 22, 2022
Can you mention 11 state in south that Obi have in his pocket
Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by MarketDispatch: 10:51am On Nov 22, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Fact!

All coast clear for His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, to be sworn-in on May 29, 2023.

Victory is guaranteed!

Stop typing Balablu Bulaba bluhu.
Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by etrouble: 11:09am On Nov 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

100% fact

Nassarawa LGA Kano motropolitan gave APC more votes than the entire votes SouthEast gave APC (5%) yet APC won convincingly 2019, 2023

There is no need of changing strategy, the same strategy that did it in 2015 and 2019, will do it again in 2023. Just as Gandollar said it's even easier now than in 2019 because the total of votes that Atikulation/Obituary had on a joint ticket in 2019 will now be split into two by them under different parties.

Do you still wonder why APC knows that this coming so called Presidential election is just a formality? Emilokan Tinubu has written his inauguration speech already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by Alezy(m): 11:37am On Nov 22, 2022
iokpebholo:
yes Jonathan won convincing in d entire south and north central but as it stand obi can't win south west and some states like kogi,Kwara,niger, and nassarawa in north central.Even in south south obi is going to loose states like bayelsa,Akwa ibom and delta.So how will he win
Obi will lose Delta and Bayelsa??�����

You know nothing
Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by latolz: 11:44am On Nov 22, 2022
Look at this frog faced cap carrying disgrace thing of a governor talking.. In saner climes you would have been gone as a governor.. Rubbish.. Irritant..
Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by olubajo177: 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2022
GandollarGandollar...
Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2022
Chinonye2022:
sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.channelstv.com/2022/11/21/peter-obis-emergence-good-omen-for-apc-minus-for-pdp-ganduje/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwik7ui528D7AhWNyKQKHfbFBQQQFnoECA0QAQ&usg=AOvVaw0v-NownwHJQxL1yAzSQGQI

Chinonye2022:
Truth is bitter until February a vote for obi is an advantage to tinubu know this and know peace

CoronaVirusRelo:
Fact!

Victory is guaranteed!

yerokunphilips:

You people just keep decieving yourselves, Anyways, self deciet is allowed.

Have you all thought about how Tinubu will struggle to win votes in the entire South now that Obi emerges as a stronge contender in that region and the current leading force in the entire South?

Have you all thought about how Tinubu will struggle to win votes in the north with the emergance of Kwankwaso who owns Kano votes, Atiku who owns North Central votes...Abeg tell me were Tinubu will not struggle to win or better still tell me were Tinubu will win the votes to be Nigeria's President.

Oh don't bother, Tinubu will win his votes in Chad Republic.

Deluded folks.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

You people just keep decieving yourselves, Anyways, self deciet is allowed.

Have you all thought about how Tinubu will struggle to win votes i[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]n the entire South now that Obi emerges as a stronger contender in that region and the current leading force in the entire South?

Have you all thought about how Tinubu will struggle to win votes in the north with the emergance of Kwankwaso who owns Kano votes , Atiku who owns North Central votes...Abeg tell me were Tinubu will not struggle to win or better still tell me were Tinubu will win the votes to be Nigeria's President.

Oh don't bother, Tinubu will win his votes on Chad Republic.

Deluded folks.

We are talking about politicians here, and not political minions!

Obi and Kwankwanso grin grin grin
Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:46pm On Nov 22, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

We are talking about politicians here, and not political minions!

Obi and Kwankwanso grin grin grin

I thought you deluded folks initially said Peter Obi supporter are only on social media, the huge crowd witnessed across the country who came out to rally for him are social media robots abi?

Don't worry those social media robots will come out and vote on election day.

I am anticipating the shock I will see in all your faces when Peter Obi will be declared your President, I pray there will be enough space on hospitals nationwide to admit people that will be struck with heart attack.
Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by eltkins(m): 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2022
[quote author=theophorus post=118584321]Though I know it seemingly impossible, I want Obi to win the elections so that Atleast the 21st century Children can understand why that Tribe is worst than the other Tribes at Nepotism.

Just the way they destroy GEJ, He would self distrust in less than 12 months.

How I wish...

NB: I stop voting in 2011, then I voted Ribadu/Fola for President, but now I don't vote because the number of people who don't use their head when they vote is too flenty.

Hmmm!
You've said it All.
Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by DarkJeddi(m): 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
yerokunphilips:
So who did Kano vote for in the last election?
Here's Gandollar claiming that APC got more votes in one Kano LG than the whole SE..
And yet here you are, claiming that the same Kano voting for Kwankwaso is PDP's loss?
Break down that your maths into tiny digestible bits..

Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by Indispensable85(m): 7:20pm On Nov 22, 2022
Fact
Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by Waterbear(m): 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2022
Chinonye2022:
We don hear..
We would still vote obi ..
Take the advantage...
If they no wan make tinubu win.. leave atiku and all vote obi .. simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Naira: Tinubu Didn’t Direct Govs To Disregard Buhari – APC PCC / Police Apologise To Amaechi; Restore Orderlies For Top Officials / Our Plan Is To Actualize Biafra By December- Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.