Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP (13191 Views)

2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP / We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC / Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by Moh247: 7:54am On Nov 22, 2022
post=118586161:
grin grin

Obi is your next president

What's going to be your next line of action after Obi "Lules!!" 96 days to come, will you go back to defending Obiano your criminal boss?!, Will you try to do gum body with Soludo, will you remain with Obi that lost and came 4th after Kwankwaso or you would just move on to Biafra or death campaign

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by juman(m): 7:56am On Nov 22, 2022
See ipob comments.
I laugh.
Their comments are not reasonable.

Good luck to them.
Obi will not win any state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by Sannisege: 7:58am On Nov 22, 2022
theophorus:
Though I know it seemingly impossible, I want Obi to win the elections so that Atleast the 21st century Children can understand why that Tribe is worst than the other Tribes at Nepotism.

Just the way they destroy GEJ, He would self distrust in less than 12 months.

How I wish...

NB: I stop voting in 2011, then I voted Ribadu/Fola for President, but now I don't vote because the number of people who don't use their head when they vote is too flenty.
please vote this time around
Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by ATLIEN2027: 7:58am On Nov 22, 2022
Only a brainwashed dumb ass retar@ded ipob Biafuro terrorist monkey will not know this already.
But the hatred of Tinubu and the Yorubas have blinded these imb@ciles to the extent that they can't see.
May their shallow brains never clear until after the election of Tinubu. Amen.
Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:00am On Nov 22, 2022
First of all.....Ganduje is not supposed to be found in any Government office but in Jail after his dollar bribe scandal .......but TINUBU and APC made him free....

APC has a two major problems to tackle in the North , which is ATIKU and Kwankwaso....

A vote for PDP and Kwankwaso in the NORTH means more votes for LP...and less votes for APC....

I think the fear of Peter Obi has made this man start having licking mouth....lols

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:03am On Nov 22, 2022
Epedure:

It is so unfortunate that your brain is malfunctioning, you predicted obituaries to have 90% in north centre as if you don't know the states that made up of the region. Mind you
90% of Kwara is for Jagaban
85% of Niger is for Jagaban
85% of Kogi is for Jagaban
75% of Nasarawa is for Jagaban
50% of Plateau is for Jagaban
40% of Benue is for Jagaban.

I will remind you after Feb 15.
He will those numbers only in your agbado mind

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:04am On Nov 22, 2022
juman:
See ipob comments.
I laugh.
Their comments are not reasonable.

Good luck to them.
Obi will not win any state.

Pass your weed to one lunatic here.....guess he smokes your brand Bro....

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by juman(m): 8:04am On Nov 22, 2022
Tinubu is the next president.
Facts on the ground show that.

Apc is intact.
Pdp is divided into four.
Obi, Kwankwaso and G-5 governors are major road block to pdp success.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by israelmao(m): 8:07am On Nov 22, 2022
APC thinks most Nigerians are fools and never learnt lessons from its over 7years of misrule .

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by juman(m): 8:11am On Nov 22, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Pass your weed to one lunatic here.....guess he smokes your brand Bro....

I laugh. grin grin grin

God save the king.
We love our king.
Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by Acidosis(m): 8:11am On Nov 22, 2022
Permutations without taking into context the economic situation and security challenges of the country. Permutations that failed to take into consideration the health and psychological problems of their flag bearer.

So, if APC brings a corpse, Nigerians will simply approach the poll and vote because it is APC? grin

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by Mccullum: 8:13am On Nov 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Peter Obi is your next President wether you like it or not

Yes, is the next president of his Town Union grin

Rubbish, with this statistical analysis, you're seeing black

and calling it grey colour. cheesy
Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by juman(m): 8:15am On Nov 22, 2022
I think in my mind, the day tinubu was informed that he was the person picked by the party to be the candidate, probably he shed tears and probably went to buhari and prostrate to him to thank him.

Buhari is too much.
He is the best political partner you can get.
Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by PStacks(m): 8:15am On Nov 22, 2022
I didn't Know Ganduje has this Sound Mind.

Obidients are Tinubu Foot-Army low-key.

G-5 and Obidients are all Atiku Liability
Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by quinox947: 8:21am On Nov 22, 2022
yerokunphilips:
Anyone that understands politics will know that Obi and Kwakwansos emerging is a blessing to APC . As we all know that both South East and South South belong to PDP . In 2019 Atiku won almost all the states in these regions . Now that region will be share between LP and PDP ,with LP leading ,this will be a major disadvantage to PDP . In Kano there's no living politican as strong as ,Kwakwansos , he will win Kano outrightly .If not for Kwakwansos PDP will have gotten almost 1,5m votes from Kano . If not for these two guys the coast could have been �% clear for PDP .
But don't underestimate the political power of the North ,they can come out with any magic at the eleventh hour.
The use of Incidence Form had in the past given manipulators room to write result. This had been the strategy of most northern governors. The use of BVAS will eliminate that. All these permutations may nor work. We have regional candidates. Kwankwaso and Obi are not walk over for either APC or PDP.
Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by 249morohundiya: 8:21am On Nov 22, 2022
Divide atikus votes in 2019 into 3 and share to Atiku obi and kwankwaso, then transfer buharis votes in 2019 to tinubu that is the result of 2023 electionDivide atikus votes in 2019 into 3 and share to Atiku obi and kwankwaso, then transfer buharis votes in 2019 to tinubu that is the result of 2023 election...
Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 22, 2022
Hello,I’m Sophie. A creative bead artist and I’m seriously seeking for an investor I can partner with concerning my business, message via WhatsApp if you are interested 07015371845
I’m deeply sorry if this goes against the topic that’s being discussed here
Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by alimiadedayo1: 8:33am On Nov 22, 2022
yerokunphilips:
Anyone that understands politics will know that Obi and Kwakwansos emerging is a blessing to APC . As we all know that both South East and South South belong to PDP . In 2019 Atiku won almost all the states in these regions . Now that region will be share between LP and PDP ,with LP leading ,this will be a major disadvantage to PDP . In Kano there's no living politican as strong as ,Kwakwansos , he will win Kano outrightly .If not for Kwakwansos PDP will have gotten almost 1,5m votes from Kano . If not for these two guys the coast could have been �% clear for PDP .
But don't underestimate the political power of the North ,they can come out with any magic at the eleventh hour.
how many votes did pdp had in 2019 presidential election ?
Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by Penguin2: 8:35am On Nov 22, 2022
Komu1048:

Is this how u people analyze politics, no wonder u always fail in national election

Veteran Politician!

Tell me who would those that are preparing to vote for Kwankwaso have voted for if Kwankwaso was not on the ballot?
Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by theophorus(m): 8:35am On Nov 22, 2022
Sannisege:
please vote this time around

Who should I vote?

NNPP candidate who can't get 100,000 votes
PDP Candidate who sold all Nigeria Property to Himself?
LP candidate whom you can't trust considering his 'achievements' as governor?
APC candidate, I would have love to vote but MM is another issue.

The remaining candidates can't get up to 1000 votes each. So make I just dey my dey.

Leave the matter joor.
Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by Jack500: 8:42am On Nov 22, 2022
yinkus6750:
Gandoollar, the political analyst.
Obi shouldn't be your problem.
Kwakwansos emergence will also split Kano votes for APC

Kwankwaso votes was never for APC, he was in PDP in 2019, and still lost to APC.

Use your head.
Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by Sleekfingers: 8:44am On Nov 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This guys see Peter Obi as a very big threat that they can't go on in a day without talking about him lol

Ganduje is obviously scared of how the 2023 election will turn out with the likes of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso and Alhaji Atiku abubakar both in the race, in different political parties and very popular in Kano state and he so knows that the split votes that will be recorded in the Kano state will surely be at Mr Peter Obi advantage .

Obi will get massive votes from the christian northerners and some Muslims too. The south is already in the bag for his Excellency and next President of Nigeria, Mr Peter Obi.

Truth be told....Pit-ass obituary is a threat to PDP......especially votes from the southeast and south south......Atiku is a drowning man, holding on to straws.
Most of Atiku's votes will come from the north. Making Atiku a bit of a threat to Tinubu......
Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by Jack500: 8:46am On Nov 22, 2022
post=118583919:

And your low memory didn't remember that Jonathan won without winning in Kano and other Northwest states and Northeast, 2023 will be another historic event, Northeast Atiku, Northwest Kwankwaso, Southwest Tinubu minus Lagos that will be a battle ground, South-East and South-South plus North Central Obi

North Central like Kogi, kwara and Niger abi, you will receive sense in February, don't worry grin grin
Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by Bayyajidda(m): 8:46am On Nov 22, 2022
Chinonye2022:
truth is bitter but time will tell

The truth is bitter, you, the urchins and BAT will gnash their teeth come Feb 2023.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi / Insecurity In North Worse Under Buhari — Northern Elders / I Will Not Disappoint PDP, Melaye Promises Atiku And Okowa (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.