Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Atiku: I’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram Insurgents Everywhere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram Insurgents Everywhere (287 Views)

Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths / Atiku: I’ll Restore ECOMOG To Improve National Security / What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku: I’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram Insurgents Everywhere by Prinota: 4:56am On Nov 22, 2022
Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, yesterday, in Gombe State promised to wipe out the Boko Haram insurgents from the state.

This is as the Chairman, the PDP Presidential  campaign council, Governor Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom State, has berated the All Progressives Congress (APC) for the collapse of the economy and insecurity in the country.

https://twitter.com/Christo60226226/status/1594900683760828416?t=TGnTNb3fh94y7-LpQDhTbg&s=08

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram Insurgents Everywhere by Prinota: 5:03am On Nov 22, 2022
The only man in this forth coming presidential election fit to become Nigeria next president ATIKU ABUBAKAR FOR NIGERIA COME 2023 ✅✅

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram Insurgents Everywhere by ZUBY77(m): 5:04am On Nov 22, 2022
Why not tell your brother Buhari how to do it so we can rest?
Or you want all of us dead before 2023 election..
Bastardd

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: I’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram Insurgents Everywhere by Penguin2: 5:10am On Nov 22, 2022
We have heard that before….

Buhari promised to lead the Boko Haram war from the front.

Almost 8 years down the line and we are still battling with Boko Haram while Buhari is picking his teeth.

We say no to a Fulani succeeding another Fulani; Nigeria is not a Fulani Republic.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: I’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram Insurgents Everywhere by SlavaUkraini: 5:16am On Nov 22, 2022
ZUBY77:
Why not tell your brother Buhari how to do it so we can rest ?
Or you want all of us dead before 2023 election..
Bastardd

You are expecting Buhari that is a Boko Haram Sympathizer to kill his own people ?

Buhari will never take advice from anyone regarding the flushing out of Boko Haram from Nigeria....

Penguin2:
We have heard that before….

Buhari promised to lead the Boko Haram war from the front.

Almost 8 years down the line and we are still battling with Boko Haram while Buhari is picking his teeth.

We say no to a Fulani succeeding another Fulani; Nigeria is not a Fulani Republic.

Very soon Na blood you go cry when Atiku Abubakar is declared winner of the upcoming General Elections...

Almost 4 years ago it was okay for a Fulani man to succeed another Fulani man because Peter Obi was his running mate abi ?

Today you see it as a no go area because Peter Obi has jumped ship...

(Don't tell me about Buhari's two terms as president as the reason why a Fulani man cannot succeed his fellow Fulani because that argument will not hold water)

Incase you have not noticed....

A Fulani man succeeding another Fulani man is far better than the Evil Muslim Muslim Ticket that Tinubu and the APC is planning to unleash on Nigerians...

If Peter Obi had been selected as the running mate this time around, people like you would not be singing this song...

Power must remain in the North until further notice...

The PDP led by a Fulani Presidential flag bearer must take control of the center again before power will go to the South East...

Get used to it

Atiku Abubakar is your next President...

All the G5 States will still remain in the PDP box...

All the Niger Delta State will vote massively for the PDP....

The entire North will choose Atiku Abubakar instead of the Notorious Drug Baron..

So you can see the PDP path to victory...
Re: Atiku: I’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram Insurgents Everywhere by FORHII: 5:18am On Nov 22, 2022
Really?....
Re: Atiku: I’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram Insurgents Everywhere by ipobarecriminals: 5:29am On Nov 22, 2022
grin yimu. Same u that twisted tongue after ur fellow Kettles carrier killed Deborah. No to another Fulani after Buhar 8 years. We aren’t SLAVES
Re: Atiku: I’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram Insurgents Everywhere by Pwettylinda(f): 5:30am On Nov 22, 2022
Yeye
Fake promise

Don't fall for this oo
Re: Atiku: I’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram Insurgents Everywhere by ipobarecriminals: 5:31am On Nov 22, 2022
To Rule Goats/Slaves not Nigerians
Prinota:
The only man in this forth coming presidential election fit to become Nigeria next president ATIKU ABUBAKAR FOR NIGERIA COME 2023 ✅✅
Re: Atiku: I’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram Insurgents Everywhere by kernniejay(m): 5:33am On Nov 22, 2022
We cannot be fooled twice. Buhari also made same promise, but instead of wiping out Boko Haram, he complemented their efforts with Fulani herdsmen and Bandits. Therefore, Mr. Atiku, pls shut up your buccal cavity.
Re: Atiku: I’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram Insurgents Everywhere by Penguin2: 6:50am On Nov 22, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

You are expecting Buhari that is a Boko Haram Sympathizer to kill his own people ?

Buhari will never take advice from anyone regarding the flushing out of Boko Haram from Nigeria....

Very soon Na blood you go cry when Atiku Abubakar is declared winner of the upcoming General Elections...

Almost 4 years ago it was okay for a Fulani man to succeed another Fulani man because Peter Obi was his running mate abi ?

Today you see it as a no go area because Peter Obi has jumped ship...

(Don't tell me about Buhari's two terms as president as the reason why a Fulani man cannot succeed his fellow Fulani because that argument will not hold water)

Incase you have not noticed....

A Fulani man succeeding another Fulani man is far better than the Evil Muslim Muslim Ticket that Tinubu and the APC is planning to unleash on Nigerians...

If Peter Obi had been selected as the running mate this time around, people like you would not be singing this song...

Power must remain in the North until further notice...

The PDP led by a Fulani Presidential flag bearer must take control of the center again before power will go to the South East...

Get used to it

Atiku Abubakar is your next President...

All the G5 States will still remain in the PDP box...

All the Niger Delta State will vote massively for the PDP....

The entire North will choose Atiku Abubakar instead of the Notorious Drug Baron..

So you can see the PDP path to victory...
You are too detached from reality for me to engage you.
Re: Atiku: I’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram Insurgents Everywhere by SlavaUkraini: 10:46am On Nov 22, 2022
Penguin2:

You are too detached from reality for me to engage you.

Yes I am too detached to know that Peter Obi (who I like) cannot win the upcoming General Elections...

The truth is bitter but must be accepted...

When it is the time for a South Easterner to be President of Nigeria, it will be very obvious, widely accepted nationally and unstoppable ...

Peter Obi should and would line up behind Atiku Abubakar who will hand over power to a President from the South East after his tenure expires..
Re: Atiku: I’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram Insurgents Everywhere by Penguin2: 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Yes I am too detached to know that Peter Obi (who I like) cannot win the upcoming General Elections...

The truth is bitter but must be accepted...

When it is the time for a South Easterner to be President of Nigeria, it will be very obvious, widely accepted nationally and unstoppable ...

Peter Obi should and would line up behind Atiku Abubakar who will hand over power to a President from the South East after his tenure expires..

Atiku does not keep promises; trust him at your own peril.

Obi is the next president.
Re: Atiku: I’ll Wipe Out Boko Haram Insurgents Everywhere by Tochi3(m): 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2022
grin

Abeg, abeg, Atiku make we hear word joorr..

Oya go cream your legs and face with la Creme caro white...

F'ag'got's

(1) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu'll Give Consolation Prizes To Those Mocking His Speeches – Keyamo / Much Ado About Naira Redesign Simplicity; Why The Simplistic Design Was Genuis / Atiku Is For Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.