Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Is Obafemi Awolowo Prophecy About To Manifest Through Peter Obi? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Obafemi Awolowo Prophecy About To Manifest Through Peter Obi? (2820 Views)

Hoodlums Steal Obafemi Awolowo’s Glasses From Statue As Looting Continues / Obafemi Awolowo‘s Mercedes-Benz 230.6 In His Ikenne Home / Nnamdi Azikiwe & Obafemi Awolowo And Their Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Obafemi Awolowo Prophecy About To Manifest Through Peter Obi? by PrinceOfLagos: 7:42am On Nov 22, 2022
May God almighty continue to bless and rest the soul of late Chief Obafemi Awolowo predicting a day like this that Nigerians will come together in unity to kick out bad leadership and tyranny.

Peter Obi is the man Nigerians want and will vote for to right the many wrongs of this bad APC leadership that has run the economy of this great country aground .

Below are my fellow Yoruba people coming out in there large numbers to speak against APC and Tinubu bad leadership . They openly supported Mr Peter Obi for the prosperity of this nation in 2023

The Yorubas, The Igbos, The Edo, The Deltans, The Hausas, The Benue, The Calabars, The Rivers and other good tribes of the great nation are fully Obidients ahead of 2023..

See tweets below

Nlfpmod

5 Likes

Re: Is Obafemi Awolowo Prophecy About To Manifest Through Peter Obi? by PrinceOfLagos: 7:42am On Nov 22, 2022
God time is the best for Nigeria and the time is now

1 Like

Re: Is Obafemi Awolowo Prophecy About To Manifest Through Peter Obi? by PrinceOfLagos: 7:44am On Nov 22, 2022
More and more

All there usernames are verifiable on Twitter , Go dig

1 Like

Re: Is Obafemi Awolowo Prophecy About To Manifest Through Peter Obi? by PlayMaker14: 7:45am On Nov 22, 2022
Magnoliaa, you nor go come rep us? cheesy

God bless every sensible Yorubas supporting Mr. Peter Obi.

14 Likes

Re: Is Obafemi Awolowo Prophecy About To Manifest Through Peter Obi? by Peacemaker5129(f): 7:45am On Nov 22, 2022
Awolowo you fooool claimed to have committed suicide or who?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Obafemi Awolowo Prophecy About To Manifest Through Peter Obi? by PrinceOfLagos: 7:46am On Nov 22, 2022
More

1 Like

Re: Is Obafemi Awolowo Prophecy About To Manifest Through Peter Obi? by PrinceOfLagos: 7:47am On Nov 22, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
Stop being so hateful

Enough already

10 Likes

Re: Is Obafemi Awolowo Prophecy About To Manifest Through Peter Obi? by kpakpankolo: 7:49am On Nov 22, 2022
football wey person take dey hold body na im super eagle no qualify for world cup
it is well
Re: Is Obafemi Awolowo Prophecy About To Manifest Through Peter Obi? by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 22, 2022
Obi supporters are major part of his problems, they gradually turned the whole thing into tribal stuff and they attack opposition unnecessarily. Well, 2023 isn’t for Obi it’s crystal clear already. Wrong timing for him

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is Obafemi Awolowo Prophecy About To Manifest Through Peter Obi? by ALTERNATEID: 7:51am On Nov 22, 2022
I guess Awolowo is no longer the Igbo hater who killed 3million Igbo children and took away all the money Igbo people kept in Nigeria banks before the civil war. Before I forget, is it also the same Awolowo you all claimed died of rat poison? Or, let’s just forget you guys said all the above and vote for Peter Obi.

See, Yoruba are smarter than you guys. We are not foolish people who don’t know our history. Some Yorubas will definitely vote for Peter Obi, Atiku Abubakar and even Kwakwanso. In similar way, a lot of Igbos will vote for Tinubu in all states in the south east. Overall, Peter Obi voters in the south west will be insignificant same way Tinubu voters in the south east.

So, what’s the sense in posting screenshots of people claiming to be Yorubas and supporting Peter Obi?

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is Obafemi Awolowo Prophecy About To Manifest Through Peter Obi? by PrinceOfLagos: 7:51am On Nov 22, 2022
peepydelano:
Obi supporters are major part of his problems, they gradually turned the whole thing into tribal stuff and they attack opposition unnecessarily. Well, 2023 isn’t for Obi it’s crystal clear already. Wrong timing for him
ok Tinubu supporter

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Obafemi Awolowo Prophecy About To Manifest Through Peter Obi? by PrinceOfLagos: 7:52am On Nov 22, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
I guess Awolowo is no longer the Igbo hater who killed 3million Igbo children and took away all the money Igbo people kept in Nigeria banks before the civil war. Before I forget, is it also the same Awolowo you all claimed died of rat poison? Or, let’s just forget you guys said all the above and vote for Peter Obi.

Stop this lies already

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Obafemi Awolowo Prophecy About To Manifest Through Peter Obi? by omowolewa: 7:58am On Nov 22, 2022
If Awolowo were to be alive, he would have gotten hypertension from abuses from social media

1 Like

Re: Is Obafemi Awolowo Prophecy About To Manifest Through Peter Obi? by Asgard73: 7:58am On Nov 22, 2022
Almost 20 million Yoruba people are dealing with chronic poverty and acute hunger.. statistics said 16.millions.. but we know say e pass 20mill.. out of 48 million Yoruba people world wide ..

Yet this humans go abuse igbos .. that are almost 52 million.. with 10.million .. even wen we all know say the 10million sef na scam.. Nigeria can not locate anything good in igboland , and coming from Apc government sef ..

Yet majority worship a small puppet god call Jagaban.. with empty belle .. and wickedly wish Nigerians to follow in their mumurity.

God forbid .

Tinubu can’t fool all Yoruba people at same time .. talk more Nigerians.

Power to the people
North 2023

1 Like

Re: Is Obafemi Awolowo Prophecy About To Manifest Through Peter Obi? by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
ok Tinubu supporter
Wrong. Atiku is a better option

1 Like

Re: Is Obafemi Awolowo Prophecy About To Manifest Through Peter Obi? by Peacemaker5129(f): 8:05am On Nov 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop being so hateful

Enough already
tell "Afolabi" to send his account number then you will know that sukudi is behind the moniker

3 Likes

Re: Is Obafemi Awolowo Prophecy About To Manifest Through Peter Obi? by Eniitankorede: 8:11am On Nov 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
May God almighty continue to bless and rest the soul of late Chief Obafemi Awolowo predicting a day like this that Nigerians will come together in unity to kick out bad leadership and tyranny.

Peter Obi is the man Nigerians want and will vote for to right the many wrongs of this bad APC leadership that has run the economy of this great country aground .

Below are my fellow Yoruba people coming out in there large numbers to speak against APC and Tinubu bad leadership . They openly supported Mr Peter Obi for the prosperity of this nation in 2023

The Yorubas, The Igbos, The Edo, The Deltans, The Hausas, The Benue, The Calabars, The Rivers and other good tribes of the great nation are fully Obidients ahead of 2023..

See tweets below

Nlfpmod

I hope you okay OP!!! Obi does not condemn violence and killings by ESN and IPOB and you are expecting him to win election to lead us? God forbid!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Obafemi Awolowo Prophecy About To Manifest Through Peter Obi? by Conner44: 9:05am On Nov 22, 2022
Peacemaker5129:

Yes the same one. That the man committed suicide doesn’t mean he didn’t make some sensible remarks once in a while during his lifetime tongue
Re: Is Obafemi Awolowo Prophecy About To Manifest Through Peter Obi? by Aladiautos(m): 9:07am On Nov 22, 2022
Great news!
Re: Is Obafemi Awolowo Prophecy About To Manifest Through Peter Obi? by plaindealer: 9:09am On Nov 22, 2022
ipob bOts talking fake rubbish with Yoruba names..

Are you Pandora village Igbos not tired of these weak and overused fake schemes? grin grin

Jobless sit at home losers.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Obafemi Awolowo Prophecy About To Manifest Through Peter Obi? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:55am On Nov 22, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Magnolia, you nor go come rep us? cheesy

God bless every sensible Yorubas supporting Mr. Peter Obi.

I dey here. grin

You know I'll ride or die with Obi.

This is actually a very nice development, and I agree with every Omoluabi that has spoken up there. Awon area boys lori NL yi are just an unpleasant number of people supporting Tinubu, and unfortunately, they seem to have the loudest voices and phones smarter than they are, as well as the opportunity of subbing 100 naira data deals that our network providers have now made available to their customers, so why will they not come online to be capping s.h-t?

They are not representative of the rest of us progressive and liberal-minded Yorubas, please. We make up a lot foreign-based graduants; our parents don't collect bride prices; you'll find a Muslim, Christian and a traditional worshipper in a Yoruba home; we eat and share with people of other tribes in our houses, and so many more, but these miscreants on social media will have you thinking we're a viciously hateful people, but I am glad these people are coming out to prove otherwise.

As a Yoruba girl, I support a servant-leader; an accessible and empathetic person; a prudent businessman; a wise yet humble soul; a man that inspires positive change, courage, hope, innovation, honesty, etc., by his very being, and that man is Peter Obi—tribe be damned. smiley

Drugified and sensel#ss, useles$ weevils will quote me to insult their ****** or say they've disowned me now or something. grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Obafemi Awolowo Prophecy About To Manifest Through Peter Obi? by Juniorpope123: 9:56am On Nov 22, 2022
Yes
Re: Is Obafemi Awolowo Prophecy About To Manifest Through Peter Obi? by PlayMaker14: 10:00am On Nov 22, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I dey here. grin

You know I'll ride or die with Obi.

This is actually a very nice development, and I agree with every Omoluabi that has spoken up there. Awon area boys lori NL yi are just an unpleasant number of people supporting Tinubu, and unfortunately, they seem to have the loudest voices and phones smarter than they are, as well as the opportunity of subbing 100 naira data deals that our network providers have now made available to their customers, so why will they not come online to be capping s.h-t?

They are not representative of the rest of us progressive and liberal-minded Yorubas, please. We make up a lot foreign-based graduants; our parents don't collect bride prices; you'll find a Muslim, Christian and a traditional worshipper in a Yoruba home; we eat and share with people of other tribes in our houses, and so many more, but these miscreants on social media will have you thinking we're a viciously hateful people, but I am glad these people are coming out to prove otherwise.

As a Yoruba girl, I support a servant-leader; an accessible and empathetic person; a prudent businessman; a wise yet humble soul; a man that inspires positive change, courage, hope, innovation, honesty, etc., by his very being, and that man is Peter Obi—tribe be damned. smiley

Drugified and sensel#ss, useles$ weevils will quote me to insult their ****** or say they've disowned me now or something now. grin
I am so emotional right now cry

You've said it all my sweet angel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Obafemi Awolowo Prophecy About To Manifest Through Peter Obi? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:04am On Nov 22, 2022
PlayMaker14:
I am so emotional right now cry

You've said it all my sweet angel.

smiley smiley
Re: Is Obafemi Awolowo Prophecy About To Manifest Through Peter Obi? by Teeroyzimma: 10:12am On Nov 22, 2022
Anybody that votes for that Heroin Sniffing Ugly Wretched Goblin called Thiefnubù is a big fool, Bandits are taking over the country and Agberos are terrorizing the streets of Lagos everyday but some fools still want to vote for that 88 year old heroin dealer, no be juju be that?

Let’s vote wisely this time around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Obafemi Awolowo Prophecy About To Manifest Through Peter Obi? by PrinceOfLagos: 10:14am On Nov 22, 2022
Aladiautos:
Great news!

1 Like

Re: Is Obafemi Awolowo Prophecy About To Manifest Through Peter Obi? by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:20am On Nov 22, 2022
peepydelano:
Obi will lose and go back abroad. Na his people with their Nzogbu Nzogbu politics i pity

3 Likes

Re: Is Obafemi Awolowo Prophecy About To Manifest Through Peter Obi? by SporaD8: 10:35am On Nov 22, 2022
It's the right time for Nigerians to retire all the old thieves and usher in fresh blood.
#Obidatti
#eLPdonCome!!!!

1 Like

Re: Is Obafemi Awolowo Prophecy About To Manifest Through Peter Obi? by PrinceOfLagos: 10:36am On Nov 22, 2022
SporaD8:
It's the right time for Nigerians to retire all the old thieves and usher in fresh blood.
#Obidatti
#eLPdonCome!!!!
Tinubu top the list of the old thieves , He will be retired politically in 2023

2 Likes

Re: Is Obafemi Awolowo Prophecy About To Manifest Through Peter Obi? by Jflex07(m): 10:39am On Nov 22, 2022
peepydelano:
You no get brain,else u for know say na agbado urchins starts this tribal stuff. Well I am either for Obi or Atiku. Thunder scatter tinubu and his urchins, today and always

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Situation Report. We Are Leading In All Zones Except South East.-photo / INEC Used 3rd Party Device To Switch Results For Tinubu — Atiku / Igbo Muslim Denied Entry To Enugu Govt House and Indigene Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.