Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured (19594 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits LP Agents & Supporters Injured In Lagos Election / Governor Ortom's Convoy Accident: 2 Lawmakers, Supporters Injured (photo) / Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured by zionstaar75: 9:43am On Nov 22, 2022
MrCGPA:
Bokoharam are always Complicit with their Boss. Nigerians must rise up to vote against Affliction come 2023. Buhari Pro Max is a No go Area. Forget Partisanship and Tribalism then Use your Head. Peter Obi is the best. He will deliver because of the National love by Sane Nigerians. Vote Wisely in 2023.
I only have one question, why rule the zoo?we the citizens of this country will not allow the tribe of people who called Nigeria a zoo to be president till further notice. U guys think we're stupid abi?e go do u like film
Re: Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured by pokilo: 9:52am On Nov 22, 2022
This Una Obi is a Wiseman..
A genius
KEVIND:
KADARIA AHMED: As at 2019 you were in PDP what makes you different?
Peter Obi - Moses lived in Egypt, and Joseph lived in Egypt. God will not create new people, he will use existing people.

KADARIA AHMED: condemn ESN now

PETER OBI: I cannot condemn anybody without empirical evidence of their involvement.

KADARIA: but if a witch cries and a child dies, we can conclude it the witch that killed it.

OBI: I want to see the witch before concluding.
Re: Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured by Elliotwaveforec: 9:53am On Nov 22, 2022
I don't know why a Fulani man should be popular among the majority Hausas; Hausas should better wake up and push the minority Fulani terrorists to the background.
Re: Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured by Elliotwaveforec: 9:55am On Nov 22, 2022
KEVIND:
Peter Obi - Moses lived in Egypt, and Joseph lived in Egypt. God will not create new people, he will use existing people.

PETER OBI: I cannot condemn anybody without empirical evidence of their involvement.

KADARIA: but if a witch cries and a child dies, we can conclude it the witch that killed it.

Good answers!
Re: Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured by Elkidz: 10:02am On Nov 22, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
IPOB terrorists are behind it
My mind is telling me that

This is because you have a dumb mind.
Re: Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured by Sureboyy(m): 10:12am On Nov 22, 2022
T.h.i.e.f.n.u.b.u. has once again sent his urchins in the form of hoodlums to stop A.t.h.i.e.f.k.u rally
Dog eat dog world
You can never hear such from obi
Re: Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured by Josephbrightt: 10:31am On Nov 22, 2022
This my party get belly wahala
Re: Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured by israelmao(m): 11:00am On Nov 22, 2022
It's a game APC and PDP demonizing each other so they can attract the sympathy of Nigerians to garner votes but tell them there has been a paradigm shift.
Re: Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured by uba1991: 11:47am On Nov 22, 2022
rummeh:
They always attack his rally
I wonder why?
because they know he is the incoming president
Re: Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured by Telldem1(m): 11:50am On Nov 22, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Chaos in the enemy's camp cheesy cheesy
All to the favor of APC and TINUBU... kiss
oga go brush. You will mention that name Tinubu one day and get lynched. You think Nigerians are playing.
Re: Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured by ufuosman(m): 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2022
Na wa
Re: Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured by LiveWithIt: 12:44pm On Nov 22, 2022
Telldem1:
oga go brush. You will mention that name Tinubu one day and get lynched. You think Nigerians are playing.
Your father will get lynched not me l, the way akwuzu sars killed those youth in Anambra will be the way you'll be killed for supporting that useless peter OBI
Re: Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured by Edino01(f): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2022
Violence can't stop Atiku/Okowa
Re: Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured by 2016v2017: 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2022
KEVIND:

Re: Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured by akbonus: 3:09pm On Nov 22, 2022
Jack500:
All these things still confirm Akitu unpopularity in the north, na every time den they attack his rally even in his supposed stronghold.

Tinubu will defeat Atiku even in the north, you can bet your life.

TAR GETA WAY,MUMU,TIFNUBU IS NOT DEFEATING ANYBODY ANYWHERE.
Re: Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured by Masterito(m): 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2022
The game is dangerous, make una no let Atiku unleash his own game o
Vixlot:

https://punchng.com/hoodlums-invade-atiku-rally-supporters-injured/
Re: Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured by Coolgent(m): 11:12pm On Nov 22, 2022
I blamed bokoharam vp
Re: Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured by Peacecore: 11:22pm On Nov 22, 2022
uba1991:
because they know he is the incoming president
President in your the other room abi

Re: Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured by Mrseriousman: 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2022
FamTomx2:

illitrate

FAMTOMX2 is a criminal, a pick pocket thief, a self confessed ritualist, a scammer and an armed robber.

He robs in Lagos and goes to Benue to sell his loots . He doubles as male and female on nairaland , guys beware of him before he will dupe you guys with his female moniker at prettygirl200.

He stole my bike and disappeared until he came to my thread to request for my car pictures . I refused because he uses the plate numbers to trace his victims houses and he termed me a scammer .

He will always log off before logging into the female account. Just monitor these 2 monikers and confirm for yourselves.( FAMTOMX2/prettygirl200) FamTomx2 died Dec 2, 2022.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project / Passport Home Delivery Begins February 2024 — Interior Minister / #Nabeeha: What Will The Kidnappers Do With The N60m Ransom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.