Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,758 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project (19576 Views)

Tinubu Bishop, Ugokwe Prince, Makes List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council / Ugo Ugokwe Is Not A Fake Pastor, Nairaland Should Be Wary Of Fake News / Why Can't We All Support Joe Igbokwe For Governor Of Lagos 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by GLeesMODEL(m): 2:02pm On May 01, 2023
Bishop Ugokwe Prince Praises APC Chieftains Joe Igbokwe, Sunday Adeniran, Others For Contributing To Church Roofing project.

The president/founder, Christian Muslims love Lead and Care Foundation, Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Prince has commended chieftains of APC, Joe Igbokwe, Sunday Wale Adeniran and others for making contributions towards the erection of his church building in Abuja.

Bishop Ugokwe who is the Presiding Bishop of Yoke Breakers Prophetic Ministry in Kubwa Abuja thank Adeniran for showing him love by drumming support among progressives for the church project.

In a Facebook post, Bishop Ugokwe said the intervention of Adeniran saved him from worshipping a living God under the rains.

He said in a social media post, "The most patriotic Agbalanze nwa Chineke High Chief Joe lgbokwe, your half a million Naira to rebuild my church was well received with thanks and gratitude.

"If not for a Yoruba man, Hon. Sunday Wale Adeniran who shows me love by calling on the progressive to support my church building project, I will still be serving a genuine God under the rain and sun without complaining to anybody.

"Heaven shall cover you, the earth shall fight for you, your tomorrow is huge in Nigerian politics and breakthrough".

He also commended and prayed for all others who have made contributions towards to construction of the church auditorium.

They include, Hon. Ayekooto Akindele, Hon. Stella Erhuvwuoghene Okotete, Her Majesty 'Elizabeth Jessica, Hon. Egondu Okorie, Hon. Clinton Okoroafor, Dr. Uche Diala and all the Muslim progressive ...

Adeniran also commended Joe Igbokwe for the donation and prayed for him in a Facebook post. "Chief Joe lgbokwe, the Agbalanze Nnewi, what is called sorrow will not locate you and your family. This coming government shall specially find space for you at the very top.

"Your light shall not go dim and may the good Lord continue to bless Prince Ugokwe too, one of our clergymen whom the opposition tagged fake bishops on the day they attended and pray at the unveiling of Sen Kashim Shettima as the running mate of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu now both Vice President-elect and President-elect.".. a genuine prophet is the one the said a thing and it came to pass.

https://www.abujapress.com/2023/05/bishop-ugokwe-prince-praises-apc.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by GLeesMODEL(m): 2:02pm On May 01, 2023
More

1 Like

Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by GLeesMODEL(m): 2:04pm On May 01, 2023
Good

1 Like

Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by taylor88(m): 2:07pm On May 01, 2023
undecided
Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by Printerscanner: 2:10pm On May 01, 2023
SHINJACRUSADER:
Useless bishop..

I pray for bandit to finish uu....

Bandits will wipe you soon

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by Hpesoj: 2:18pm On May 01, 2023
@GLeesMODEL, you're being mischievous with the topic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by Jones4190(m): 2:35pm On May 01, 2023
which one come be tinunu bishop again

31 Likes

Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by Naijanascam: 2:55pm On May 01, 2023
One of the hired bishops then.....

32 Likes

Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by YosemiteDan: 7:58am On May 02, 2023
Okay
Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by Yankiss(m): 7:58am On May 02, 2023
Joe Igbokwe is not an Igbo man. He is Nnewi man from Lagos state. He has never spoken well of his people nor ever supported any good Igbo cause. He is always on the side of outsiders. So, I dont regard Joe Igbokwe as Igbo man. He should stop deceiving us. Should change his names officially to Joe Yoroubakwe.

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by ochrato: 7:59am On May 02, 2023
They have settled him for his support.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by jeff1993: 8:00am On May 02, 2023
If u read the write up, u will know it reeks of dirty political undertone.

The Igbos should just donate Joe Igbokwe to the Yorubas. I think he will more useful to them

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by ManTiger(m): 8:00am On May 02, 2023
Lol, Tinubu Bishop

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by Oblongata: 8:00am On May 02, 2023
There is a lot everyone can benefit from the incoming government. Some people have decided to put all their eggs in one basket and when the time comes, they will be be screaming 'marginalization' and be disturbing seun here, as if na seun be their problem. I sha don talk.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by abdulskulboy(m): 8:01am On May 02, 2023
God bless PDAPC
Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by BigYash: 8:01am On May 02, 2023
Tinubu made bishops cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by fixedhollies(m): 8:02am On May 02, 2023
Dem say Tinubus Bishop.
Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by theophorus(m): 8:02am On May 02, 2023
Money speaking.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by Saga16: 8:04am On May 02, 2023
Naijanascam:
One of the hired bishops then.....

Who now won?

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by simfrost90210: 8:09am On May 02, 2023
grin grin grin i still dey find the bishop, i no see am

.., and who was he referring to as "children of hate"? Let me just pass on that unconscious statement from a remote controlled individual

1 Like

Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by Guyman01: 8:12am On May 02, 2023
The man is hustling forever survival no need insulting him for his political leaning

1 Like

Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by simfrost90210: 8:12am On May 02, 2023
grin
Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by Lionstep: 8:13am On May 02, 2023
You can imagine, and this nonsense make headline
Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by Caramia2020(m): 8:13am On May 02, 2023
Funny world
Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by Femisol(m): 8:17am On May 02, 2023
I wish them all the very best!!!
Re: Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project by goodnessme1(f): 8:18am On May 02, 2023
Tinubu Bishop πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜œπŸ˜œ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD / How Insecurity Turned North Against Buhari / Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.