Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion (17514 Views)

The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) / Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion / A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by FatherOfJesus: 1:54pm On Nov 22, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Me complain? Your mind is still playing tricks on you?

Even Kwankwaso told you people months ago, the North will never vote for an Igbo person like Peter Obi, bring Rochas Okorocha, or Orji Kalu, now you have a chance.

This Peter Obi Political idiot is just a selfish minded. jester, if he was not a selfish dick, he would have gone back to Apga, after he left the tattered umbrella party.
okay, allow us na.
We want to work for Tinubu grin
Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by Bayyajidda(m): 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Peter Obi is working for Tinubu. The earliest you know this the best for your state of mind

How come you excrete on your panties each time you hear the name Obi?
Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by ComeToJesus: 1:57pm On Nov 22, 2022
madamgrace:

https://www.facebook.com/100074090885156/posts/pfbid02GXvhMhbrxtzv8MUW1KcrHJBwAii1518NgNhWFFTpHZzqssH1sJdqqMF25bHWC6EPl/?app=fbl

Another hungry man from Akwaibom. You are struggling hard to be recognised by Tinubu and Atiku so that you could earn some stipend. Go and farm Da owo.

Ndisime mkpo
Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by PrinceOfLagos: 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2022
buckeyemedia:
At best faint imagination, mixed up false interpretation.

Because of this nonsense Peter Obi is doing, South East will not see presidency till earliest 2039, unless by mistake like it happened to Ijaw Nation, Jonathan Goodluck.
you're so quick to let out your anger on your next President insha Allah

You're just a spectator , you don't have a say . Nigerians will decide who they will vote for , you cannot influence anything with your lies

Everywhere you go, the only name of most peoples lips is Peter Obi and come 2023, Peter Obi will be our next President, your next President .

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by buckeyemedia: 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2022
santuspearl:

So the ones the north have been voting, is the north better than before? The sane northerners will vote Obi but useless ones like you produced from quota system will continue to suffer... Ishi
Typical Ndi Igbo mentality?, keep deceiving yourself, no other tribe in Nigeria will vote for Peter Obi, even the sensible Igbos millions & millions like Nnamani, & Soludo have warned not to support that selfish egotistical scammer, after election 2023, believe me you Obidients will hate been Nigerian more.

And any of you Obidients turned back to ipobians that tries to bring up that Biafra crocodile tears scam again, will only have themselves to blame.

Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by santuspearl: 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2022
buckeyemedia:
At best faint imagination, mixed up false interpretation.

Because of this nonsense Peter Obi is doing, South East will not see presidency till earliest 2039, unless by mistake like it happened to Ijaw Nation, Jonathan Goodluck.
Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by buckeyemedia: 2:06pm On Nov 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
you're so quick to let out your anger on your next President insha Allah

You're just a spectator , you don't have a say . Nigerians will decide who they will vote for , you cannot influence anything with your lies

Everywhere you go, the only name of most peoples lips is Peter Obi and come 2023, Peter Obi will be our next President, your next President .
Isn’t Peter Obi Igbo, can you name 3 top politicians in Eastern Nigeria supporting the clown?

After 2023 You prince of Lagos Chief ipob agitator turned Obidient will have nothing to do but continue your wailing.

Nnamdi Kanu said it back then, and many took it for granted, when he said my people are very foolish and useless, now we have seen the people he was referring to, pitch tent with the Obidients.

Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by DesChyko: 2:07pm On Nov 22, 2022
oakazzy:
The same garb that was worn on Buhari pre 2015 is being worn for Obi now. Majority of the promoters of Buhari are now championing Obi for president.

Isn't it obvious that they lack what it takes to know what is right and what is wrong?

Who released this one from the cage?

I now believe there is life on Mars because you're definitely not on this planet.
Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by Dady20(m): 2:08pm On Nov 22, 2022
Obi can't be trusted
He is too selfish
He always deceive Nigeria with his fake statics
Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by Oyiboman69: 2:09pm On Nov 22, 2022
madamgrace:

https://www.facebook.com/100074090885156/posts/pfbid02GXvhMhbrxtzv8MUW1KcrHJBwAii1518NgNhWFFTpHZzqssH1sJdqqMF25bHWC6EPl/?app=fbl
we're not voting for either PDP or APC this time. How is this hard for you paid writer to understand?. Is it the atiku who in his selfish interest jetting from one party to another that is good or the APC sick old man who has been cunning and manipulative in his dealing we should support?. I'm confident that if you have there reasons about obis character, you'll also be able to come up with millions of negative attribute to both tinubu and atiku each. Nonsense and buhari bumshorts.....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by obyno82: 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2022
Opinedecandid:
DA owo.
It's a long read.
Yak mmum itie nkama kanga now kod.
Mma kod mma, nya adi uboro

Having gone through your well elaborated piece, I will only say you are right to the letter.

Peter Obi is no Messaih.

I will like all Peter Obi supporters to go on Facebook and search the post upon post that described his government between 2007- 2015.
They will be shocked at how Anambarians wee led down by that man

it is funny you say they were led down. This guy brought the state up from a jungle to an ordered state, which Obiano could not build on. All those that talk bad about Obi during his tenure if you check them they never had any cogent reason to criticize him.
Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by anyilalaz: 2:12pm On Nov 22, 2022
When PDP and APC attack Obi, it means Obi is the better option.

Perhaps, is Tinubu or Atiku the Judas or Jesus?

Election has consequences. Vote wisely.
Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by buckeyemedia: 2:12pm On Nov 22, 2022
Oyiboman69:
we're not voting for either PDP or APC this time. How is this hard for you paid writer to understand?. Is it the atiku who in his selfish interest jetting from one party to another that is good or the APC sick old man who has been cunning and manipulative in his dealing we should support?. I'm confident that if you have there reasons about obis character, you'll also be able to come up with millions of negative attribute to both tinubu and atiku each. Nonsense and buhari bumshorts.....
Then do not waste your time even considering voting or even leaving your house, because it will be a waste, you might as well use that Saturday Election Day for sanitation work @ home.
Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by AK481(m): 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2022
Imbecillic write up.
Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by buckeyemedia: 2:16pm On Nov 22, 2022
anyilalaz:
When PDP and APC attack Obi, it means Obi is the better option.

Perhaps, is Tinubu or Atiku the Judas or Jesus?

Election has consequences. Vote wisely.
Attack Peter Obi, that nonentity? Is he not the same scammer begging Atiku & Tinubu to come and share the same stage with him?

How will they scoop so low to be on the same spotlight with that clown?

Or are we not referring to the same Peter Obi, Abubakar Atiku’s boy?

Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by newdawn2017(f): 2:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Peter Obi is working for Tinubu. The earliest you know this the best for your state of mind
g tinubu's friend his godfather atiku & ye buhari & ibb, including GEJ & etc
Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by adebimpe4bako: 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2022
He can never be rely upon because he's not man of his word's .He can never be rely upon because he's not man of his word's ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by newdawn2017(f): 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2022
Muhammadkante:
Obi is just winding with many peoples that are supporting him, cos is very obvious that he is working behind the scene for Apc I urge every one to come along with atiku/okowa candidacy
as well for Atiku. I stand with the only true alternative Sowore & the entire AAC come 2023. Enough is a enough
Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by obyno82: 2:19pm On Nov 22, 2022
oakazzy:
The same garb that was worn on Buhari pre 2015 is being worn for Obi now. Majority of the promoters of Buhari are now championing Obi for president.

Isn't it obvious that they lack what it takes to know what is right and what is wrong?

Haaaa!!!!!!!!! Fear God with these your lies. The promoters of Buhari are actually the promoters of Tinubu rather.
Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by obyno82: 2:19pm On Nov 22, 2022
Asgard73:
OBi is a major scam

Na igbos Dey support am out of sentiments

After election result go show..

Vist Anambra today and confirm .. Obi gats no legacy and nothing to his name .. aside normal government and governor’s duty .

An overhype internet mediocre ..

He will only govern Nigeria in his dreams

You don't have sense.
Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by buckeyemedia: 2:20pm On Nov 22, 2022
adebimpe4bako:
He can never be rely upon because he's not man of his word's .He can never be rely upon because he's not man of his word's ....
On Election Day, no less than 27 Labor Party State Chairmen will betray the Judas and work for either Bola Tinubu or Abubakar Atiku.
Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by obyno82: 2:20pm On Nov 22, 2022
BUNOR84:
Obi is not the Jesus as Nigerians thinks and he can not be, because any Man who does not stand by his words is not someone to be trusted

Did Buhari stand by his words? Oga just be silent abeg
Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by newdawn2017(f): 2:22pm On Nov 22, 2022
Mence:
Judas because he is working for Nigeria number one problem APC. all the noise he and his supporters are making is a distraction.
as well as atiku. Sowore is distinguished from these repackaged, dubious, diabolical, sociopathic & wicked criminals. On the mandate of Sowore & the entire AAC party team members I stand & restand come 2023
Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by smsinnigeria(m): 2:22pm On Nov 22, 2022
[quote author=BUNOR84 post=118589158]Obi is not the Jesus as Nigerians thinks and he can not be, because any Man who does not stand by his words is not someone to be trusted

Another low key distraction coming from an inconsequential and narrow minded person. Obi left APGA to PDP Balablalabla . Atiku once contest president on the platform of ACN ,he joined PDP jump the ship to APC and now his back to his vomit . You don't see anything wrong in that. Tinubu Was in AD from their to ACN today contesting under APC. Politics is a dynamic game. Obi never promise Ujukwu that he will contest the presidential election under APGA in 2023 go and verify. Mugu.
Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by obyno82: 2:22pm On Nov 22, 2022
BUNOR84:
Obi's current romance with the Wike's gang who are currently working to pave way for APC to continue in Power further confirm that Obi really do not care about the interest of INDIGBO and Nigerians in general, but unknown to his supporters

you don't have sense
Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by Oyiboman69: 2:22pm On Nov 22, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Then do not waste your time even considering voting or even leaving your house, because it will be a waste, you might as well use that Saturday Election Day for sanitation work @ home.
that's what I've been doing for years my friend....
I just intend to waste this one on the this particular candidate just to satisfy my conscience.
BTW PDP your party members are campaigning,begging people here in Delta state, even to the grassroot level...this is what they've been failing to do ever since but it is too late cos even their grassroot loyalist are all angry and now supporting obi. I'm not an ibo man so you won't think of me as one. I'm from the north of Delta south if you must know...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by stancydg: 2:22pm On Nov 22, 2022
Useless robots copying and quoting a useless epistle of an article just to make single line comments, same style over and over again..Useless parties in overdrive against a person their own poll has just shown will win before they could delete it not knowing screenshots had already been grabbed.

Ko kan baba enikan, Nigeria ati Nigerians lokan.
Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by buckeyemedia: 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2022
obyno82:

Did Buhari stand by his words? Oga just be silent abeg
Very surprised you think anything of Peter Obi, his chances are not too different from Sowore, impossible that an easterner becomes President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria in 2023.
Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by Etimemy: 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2022
Geekay4sure:
He can never be rely upon because he's not man of his word's .

He's better than others criminals
Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by Britishpea: 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2022
Only obhidiots take Obi seriously. He’s clownish and cunning. Imagine a presidential candidate who went to a state(Rivers state) to ask Wike to please let him win the state in presidential election and Wike should take the state for Governorship. He even said he would talk to his people to support Wike. What a man!

Does he even think he has serious followers to start with? His followers are cut across South east. The same SE Election results, in 2019 that just a local government in Kano state(Nassarawa local Govt) election results cancelled.

He must think the LP party governorship candidate in Rivers state doesn’t have ambition too. She isn’t serious to lead or she isn’t spending money to nurse her ambition. That’s why he never bothered to check on the woman when he was in the state despite the fact that the woman had accident. Obi is a packaged scam and fraud of this season.
Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by buckeyemedia: 2:28pm On Nov 22, 2022
Oyiboman69:
that's what I've been doing for years my friend....
I just intend to waste this one on the this particular candidate just to satisfy my conscience.
BTW PDP your party members are campaigning,begging people here in Delta state, even to the grassroot level...this is what they've been failing to do ever since but it is too late cos even their grassroot loyalist are all angry and now supporting obi. I'm not an ibo man so you won't think of me as one. I'm from the north of Delta south if you must know...

Supporting Peter Obi in your State? Ok who is the Labor Party Governorship candidate in Delta State?

Who is the Senatorial candidate of The Labor Parry for Delta Central?

I know Chief Dafinone for APC, I know Chief Amori for Pdp?

Nonsense Joking Jesters, who is the state party chairman for The Labor Party in Delta State, isn’t the former pdp member turned Labor party Chairman working for Pdp Delta State?
Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by obyno82: 2:31pm On Nov 22, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Very surprised you think anything of Peter Obi, his chances are not too different from Sowore, impossible that an easterner becomes President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria in 2023.

You see how wicked and tribalistic you and your lot are. So igbos and easterners are not good enough for presidency abi. When we talk of racism you carry your block heads and rant, but you are currently practicing what is worse than racism. Blacks hating on blacks that is what you are doing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cnn Breaking News: Nigeria's Story Placed As Number 1 Headline News.(bad Image) / FFK Blasts Yahaya Bello Over Herdsmen Killing Of 25 People In Kogi / Court Orders Rivers Assembly Factions To Suspend Sittings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.