Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? (23651 Views)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2022
achorladey:

I am waiting for you to read everything I said. I am not in a hurry to attend a wedding ceremony grin

Person wey never read everything I post dey call am nonsense. Awon brain users grin grin Jehovah will help you the brain users to read am finish so you can come back and peddle your nonsense with the brains you love using.

How your wedding to attend be a concern of mine and the discussion I engaged you here?

Do my typed words states l am Jesus Christ who approves or validates what you do. grin Since you typed the above don't go about boasting on things you cannot comprehend. At least you know the other Christian religious denominations you and your likes love to condemn do not answer to you and your religious leaders as their master. grin grin grin

He wants to come back and maybe read nonsense. Oluwa gba mi.

You are my brain you know. From the above na you dey make me type nonsense. Since you the brain I carry na nonsense fill am.

Just one example is enough in terms of growth or population as your religious organization usually loves to use the increasing population number of members as sign that Jehovah blesses your work. The CATHOLICS are doing better times upon times upon times over. I hope you know their population grin grin grin grin grin.

The Catholics have lots on blood on their head
They bless wars
Promote the use of images and idolatry
Give devotion to Mary
All sorts of things
Have you seen what the Catholic priests are doing in Russia about the war? Compare that with what we are doing there
They bless homosexual marriage and even approve it.
Soon they will change their stand on abortion

Always promoting every God condemn
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by achorladey: 7:25pm On Nov 26, 2022
Aemmyjah:

The Catholics have lots on blood on their head
They bless wars
Promote the use of images and idolatry
Give devotion to Mary
All sorts of things
Have you seen what the Catholic priests are doing in Russia about the war? Compare that with what we are doing there

The Catholics have lots on blood on their head. They bless wars

grin grin grin and the religious organization that don't bless war had led members and children to their death based on policies. Blood dey the hands of the religious organization you belong to grin

Promote the use of images and idolatry. Give devotion to Mary. All sorts of things

Idolatry comes in different form and manner grin grin grin I know there people who call themselves Guardians of our Doctrines over you. Who says you must follow whatever they tell you even if it does not make sense.

Have you seen what the Catholic priests are doing in Russia about the war? Compare that with what we are doing there.

Your governing body that does not bless war are equally sending people to their death based on the man made policies they used in controlling their members. Do your religious organization preach self defense? You still cannot answer that question.

Your religious organization still harbor child abusers grin grin grin after all na sin not crime. grin. They even had to destroy files related to that to ensure the secret do not come into the open.

Like your light getting brighter and brighter doctrines.

Like your religious leaders do as well. Open your eyes.

My previous post still stand the Catholics are doing better than the religious organization you belong based on growth and increase in members. Let that sink. Even your siblings like the Seventh Day and Latter day saint are far better in terms of population of members.

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by achorladey: 7:31pm On Nov 26, 2022
Courz:

JWs cannot use their population as a sign of being the True religion because Watchtower is busy selling Kingdom halls, Bethel branches and Assembly halls around the world and their population number is a Sham!. That's a sign of a Dying Cult with no backing from Almighty God and Jesus. Obviously, other Christian denominations are doing way better than they are else JWs won't be leaving the Cult to join others. This their Better performing group anthem they like to chant is stale just like Buhari boasting about his achievements in Improving the lives of Nigerians.

I know he will run away from that point immediately I use that as criteria to show other Christian religious denominations are better than the one he belongs.

He knows their population is dwindling but will divert into something else to cover the stuff

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by brocab: 6:47am On Nov 28, 2022
I still don't believe you are a JW, you are to polite. Atheist maybe.. Someone who haven't the slightest idea about scripture.
Janosky:

That's the GIBBERISH inside your head.
Awon 3 deities believers/ worshippers pretending to be Christians.

John 20:17, your 3 deities have ZERO connection to Jesus Christ. grin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by brocab: 6:59am On Nov 28, 2022
JW's are known as a cult. They do everything that's against the principles God expects us to follow. So "No is the answer-their claims to be somewhat Christian is another lie from the Antichrist...
They have no birthdays, don't believe in miracles, holy spirit, dresses like a cult, don't celebrate Christmas and refuse blood transfusion.
Are Jehovah witnesses christians? Or they're another religion?

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Janosky: 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2022
brocab:
JW's are known as a cult. They do everything that's against the principles God expects us to follow. So "No is the answer-their claims to be somewhat Christian is another lie from the Antichrist...
Wishy-washy nonsense.
Which chapter and verse in your Bible, did God instruct brocab to follow 3 deities up and down and worship them?

Pagan deceiving himself. grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Janosky: 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2022
brocab:
I still don't believe you are a JW, you are to polite. Atheist maybe.. Someone who haven't the slightest idea about scripture.

John 20:17 Jesus said, "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God"

Ok nau
Brocab is "Someone who haven't the slightest idea about scripture at John 20:17, the statement spoken by brocab's deity. grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Janosky: 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2022
Courz:

JWs cannot use their population as a sign of being the True religion because Watchtower is busy selling Kingdom halls, Bethel branches and Assembly halls around the world and their population number is a Sham!. That's a sign of a Dying Cult with no backing from Almighty God and Jesus. Obviously, other Christian denominations are doing way better than they are else JWs won't be leaving the Cult to join others. This their Better performing group anthem they like to chant is stale just like Buhari boasting about his achievements in Improving the lives of Nigerians.
Courz IBERIBEISM extraordinary everyday. grin

Hebrews 11:7
New Living Translation
"It was by faith that Noah built a large boat to save his family from the flood"

The salvation of Jehovah's servants have ZERO connection to their population.

Jehovah's servants,(that is ,Noah's family ) performed better than their contemporaries.
Sink this Bible truth into your skull.
grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by brocab: 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2022
You always copy scriptures-without giving us your understanding of them, now you have produced John 20:17- now I would like you to explain the meaning of the scripture, let us read a JW's point of view..
Janosky:

John 20:17 Jesus said, "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God"

Ok nau
Brocab is "Someone who haven't the slightest idea about scripture at John 20:17, the statement spoken by brocab's deity. grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Janosky: 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2022
achorladey:

grin grin grin and the religious organization that don't bless war had led members and children to their death based on policies. Blood dey the hands of the religious organization you belong to
Your governing body that does not bless war are equally sending people to their death based on the man made policies they used in controlling their members. D
Empty rants of atheists and WAILERS.
The laws of the land recognise and approve their stand before the Judge in a Court of law.
It is my fundamental right to determine the treatment options of choice based on informed consent.
The law recognises that.
Oga WAILER continue deceiving yourself.
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Janosky: 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2022
achorladey:

Idolatry comes in different form and manner grin grin grin I know there people who call themselves Guardians of our Doctrines over you. Who says you must follow whatever they tell you even if it does not make sense.

Faith is not a possession of atheists.
Hebrews 13:7,17 doesn't have to make sense to atheist Achorladey.

It's the height of stupidity for atheist Achorladey to equate Hebrews 13:7,17 to idolatry.
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Janosky: 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
achorladey:

;. Do your religious organization preach self defense? You still cannot answer that question.

Atheist Achorladey abeg present chapter and verse where Jesus Christ preach that sermon to you.
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Janosky: 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2022
achorladey:

Your religious organization still harbor child abusers grin grin grin after all na sin not crime. grin. They even had to destroy files related to that to ensure the secret do not come into the open.

According to atheist Achorladey's screenshot says.....
Most individuals succumb to immorality (including molestation) & expelled for sexual Immorality .
"Jehovah's organisation MUST be kept clean"...
Achorladey screenshot evidence has judged him for who he is-A LIAR who contradicts himself.
JWs DON'T harbor child abusers.

achorladey:

My previous post still stand the Catholics are doing better than the religious organization you belong based on growth and increase in members. Let that sink. Even your siblings like the Seventh Day and Latter day saint are far better in terms of population of members.

Hebrews 11:7, sink that into your skull.
Jehovah's servants will be saved without recourse to population size.
Only Lot & his family survived destruction of Sodom Gomorrah.
Have you forgotten Matthew 7:13-14 exemplified in Hebrew 11:7?
Oga atheist receive sense

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Janosky: 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2022
brocab:
You always copy scriptures-without giving us your understanding of them, now you have produced John 20:17- now I would like you to explain the meaning of the scripture, let us read a JW's point of view..

John 20:17 is JWs point of view. without mincing words.

Brocab, what did Jesus say @ John 20:17?
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by brocab: 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2022
I already know what the scripture say's, I have asked you to explain this verse with your own understanding-explain it the way the JW's understand it.
If you were a teacher-and someone asked you to explain what the meaning is, do you just give them the verse telling them to work it out themselves? or do you explain it, so that someone can have a clear understanding of it?
All scriptures are better when one understands them, just copying a verse, doesn't explain why you wrote it down in the first place
We are all here to learn...
Janosky:

John 20:17 is JWs point of view. without mincing words.

Brocab, what did Jesus say @ John 20:17?
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by johnw47: 11:40pm On Nov 28, 2022
Janosky:

Wishy-washy nonsense.
Which chapter and verse in your Bible, did God instruct brocab to follow 3 deities up and down and worship them?
Pagan deceiving himself. grin

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

fraud jw janosky

you love to continually lie and blaspheme, calling the Christians Father and Jesus and Holy Spirit of the Bible: "3 deities" whch means 3 gods,
you also call them: "the 3 dogheads", and you call the Christians Holy Spirit of the Bible: "the ole demon ghost

you will have your reward:

Mar 3:29 but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin

1Jn 5:16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by achorladey: 4:49am On Nov 29, 2022
Janosky:

Atheist Achorladey abeg present chapter and verse where Jesus Christ preach that sermon to you.

No get sense peddling peddler and one whose SHAMELESSNESS is SEALED case asking where Jesus Christ preached self defense. Was the post about how Jesus Christ preached self defense? No is the answer. The many problems of NO GET SENSE PEDDLING PEDDLER on nairaland. Learn grin grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by achorladey: 4:57am On Nov 29, 2022
Janosky:

Faith is not a possession of atheists.
Hebrews 13:7,17 doesn't have to make sense to atheist Achorladey.

It's the height of stupidity for atheist Achorladey to equate Hebrews 13:7,17 to idolatry.

You know your NO GET SENSE PEDDLING on nairaland comes with SHAMELESSNESS that is sealed grin grin grin grin

There is difference between

We must be ready to obey whatever your religious leaders say even when they don't make sense and and

Hebrews 13:7,17 Remember those who are taking the lead among you, who have spoken the word of God to you, and as you contemplate how their conduct turns out, imitate their faith.

Did you see contemplate? Mr NO GET SENSE PEDDLING PEDDLER grin

Be obedient to those who are taking the lead among you and be submissive, for they are keeping watch over you as those who will render an account, so that they may do this with joy and not with sighing, for this would be damaging to you.

Your no get sense peddling didn't tell you that when you obey and submissive to your leaders blindingly without CONTEMPLATING what and when they do things that don't make sense, your JEHOVAH will SIGH and it will be DAMAGING to you and THEM.

The problems keep piling for the NO GET SENSE PEDDLING PEDDLER. Na your stupidity and atheist peddling on nairaland cause am. grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by achorladey: 5:04am On Nov 29, 2022
Janosky:

Empty rants of atheists and WAILERS.
The laws of the land recognise and approve their stand before the Judge in a Court of law.
It is my fundamental right to determine the treatment options of choice based on informed consent.
The law recognises that.
Oga WAILER continue deceiving yourself.

No get sense peddling peddler don't even understand POST. You will be better off peddling empty rants, WAILINGS in association with atheist grin grin grin

Go and tell that your religious leaders my post does not carry anything related to TREATMENT Mr NO GET SENSE PEDDLING PEDDLER on nairaland.
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by achorladey: 5:31am On Nov 29, 2022
Janosky:

Most individuals succumb to immorality (including molestation) & expelled for sexual Immorality .
Achorladey screenshot evidence has judged him for who he is-A LIAR who contradicts himself.

According to atheist Achorladey's screenshot says.....Most individuals succumb to immorality (including molestation) & expelled for sexual Immorality ."Jehovah's organisation MUST be kept clean"...Achorladey screenshot evidence has judged him for who he is-A LIAR who contradicts himself.JWs DON'T harbor child abusers

I remember the first time I posted this about your religious organisation, you came peddling your NO GET SENSE that they are lies, manipulation and malicious and maligning your religious organization grin. When the evidence was too good to deny by you, you changed mouth and accept that MY LIES are your TRUTH grin Here you are saying they are LIES grin No get sense peddling no dey finish for your case.

No forget how doubled face and mouthed una be. Wetin dey book different from wetin una dey do or practice. Evidence concerning the above scatter everywhere grin grin

In 2016 a UK judge upheld a ruling against the Jehovah's Witnesses for failing to protect a victim of child sexual abuse, and the supreme court rejected an attempt by the Watch Tower Society to block a Charity Commission inquiry into how the organisation's charity handles allegations of abuse. This was the culmination of two years of legal proceedings in five different courts and tribunals. The commission's attorney said "WTBTS has at every stage relentlessly challenged the legal basis and scope of the Charity Commission's inquiry"

In 2015, it was disclosed that the Australia Branch of Jehovah's Witnesses had records of 1,006 alleged perpetrators of child sexual abuse, relating to more than 1,800 victims since 1950, none of which were reported to police by the group.

The Jehovah’s Witnesses’ refusal to hand over internal documents detailing alleged child sexual abuse just got more expensive. A California appeals court last week upheld an order for the religion to pay $4,000 for each day it does not turn over the documents. The tab currently stands at $2 million. The ruling stems from a case in San Diego, where Osbaldo Padron sued the Jehovah’s Witnesses for failing to warn congregants that a child abuser was in their midst

Hebrews 11:7, sink that into your skull. Jehovah's servants will be saved without recourse to population size. Only Lot & his family survived destruction of Sodom Gomorrah. Have you forgotten Matthew 7:13-14 exemplified in Hebrew 11:7?

Simple question, are the Catholics doing better than your religious organization in terms of population?

A. Yes.

B. No

C. I chose to keep peddling my no get sense.

D. Your post is not about those who will be saved without recourse grin grin

I kept seeing your NO GET SENSE PEDDLING all over my post rather. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Courz: 7:48am On Nov 29, 2022
Janosky:

Courz IBERIBEISM extraordinary everyday. grin

Hebrews 11:7
New Living Translation
"It was by faith that Noah built a large boat to save his family from the flood"

The salvation of Jehovah's servants have ZERO connection to their population.

Jehovah's servants,(that is ,Noah's family ) performed better than their contemporaries.
Sink this Bible truth into your skull.
grin

Why is Watchtower running you JWs and your Mother Freemason Cult IBSA at the same time yet still claiming Pure Worship? Remember, IBSA are Freemasons free to celebrate Christmas and Birthdays and do all that you JWs kick against.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:52am On Nov 29, 2022
Janosky:

They're all atheists!
So there's no need arguing with them brother, the bold atheist purposely set the trap to catch stupid atheists:

I expect dtruthspeaker and maxinthehouse
to be more active here

In order to waste the time of true believers then he ran away:

grin
Bye gentlemen. thanks

I will not be here arguing with stupid atheists! wink
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by achorladey: 7:57am On Nov 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

They're all atheists!
So there's no need arguing with them brother, the bold atheist purposely set the trap to catch stupid atheists:

This one no see another post to quote than the one that carries my moniker grin grin grin grin

Awon bold, stupid atheist peddling peddlers grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Courz: 7:57am On Nov 29, 2022
Janosky:

Why are you lying? Why should you lie when the Child abuse cases Cover ups are all over the place everywhere? You cannot lie about this. You are wasting your time. Your Cult harbors Pedophiles. Your Cult has a Database of Pedophiles they are keeping secret which the authorities asked for. Watchtower actually turns their members to Pedophiles then protect them from the authorities and punish victims of the Child Sexual Abuse when they report to the Police. That's why the authorities are coming for you.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Courz: 8:01am On Nov 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

They're all atheists!

Why is Watchtower running you JWs and your Mother Freemason Cult IBSA at the same time yet still claiming Pure Worship? Remember, IBSA are Freemasons free to celebrate Christmas and Birthdays and do all that you JWs kick against.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by achorladey: 8:07am On Nov 29, 2022
Courz:

Why are you lying? Why should you lie when the Child abuse cases Cover ups are all over the place everywhere? You cannot lie about this. You are wasting your time. Your Cult harbors Pedophiles. Your Cult has a Database of Pedophiles they are keeping secret which the authorities asked for. Watchtower actually turns their members to Pedophiles then protect them from the authorities and punish victims of the Child Sexual Abuse when they report to the Police. That's why the authorities are coming for you.

Their religious leaders even said out of court settlement does not mean GUILTY using Jesus words that you don't necessarily need to allow people charge you to court before you settle matters.

When they use court to win legal battles dey use all the available speakers to loud it all over the world. When it is the other way they say Satan is coming for them and warring against them using the worldly courts grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Courz: 8:53am On Nov 29, 2022
achorladey:

Their religious leaders even said out of court settlement does not mean GUILTY using Jesus words that you don't necessarily need to allow people charge you to court before you settle matters.

When they use court to win legal battles dey use all the available speakers to loud it all over the world. When it is the other way they say Satan is coming for them and warring against them using the worldly courts grin grin grin grin

Their Governing body member David Splain, also said that in Court, both sides don't want the truth to come out. Which means When Watchtower settles out of court and pay victims of Child Sexual Abuse money, they also do not want the truth from the Victim to come out as well.

I don't understand why a JW will see these things happening and still convince themselves they are the One True religion. It means JWs are truly not Christians because the moment you hear about these Child Sexual Abuse cases, if you have a conscience with a human heart, you should be very concerned about it. But JWs are not. That's very telling who they truly worship. Satan aka Jehovah. Watchtower has trained them not to be Human. They don't respond to serious issues. Their sense of humanity is gone. When I was still in the Cult and heard about Child Sexual Abuse cases, I remember how I felt. I was very disappointed. I expect this to be the normal reaction for humans with a conscience. But not JWs. So, how are these JWs Christians?

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by achorladey: 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2022
Courz:

Their Governing body member David Splain, also said that in Court, both sides don't want the truth to come out. Which means When Watchtower settles out of court and pay victims of Child Sexual Abuse money, they also do not want the truth from the Victim to come out as well.

I don't understand why a JW will see these things happening and still convince themselves they are the One True religion. It means JWs are truly not Christians because the moment you hear about these Child Sexual Abuse cases, if you have a conscience with a human heart, you should be very concerned about it. But JWs are not. That's very telling who they truly worship. Satan aka Jehovah. Watchtower has trained them not to be Human. They don't respond to serious issues. Their sense of humanity is gone. When I was still in the Cult and heard about Child Sexual Abuse cases, I remember how I felt. I was very disappointed. I expect this to be the normal reaction for humans with a conscience. But not JWs. So, how are these JWs Christians?

The bold is enough grin grin grin grin That Mr NO GET SENSE PEDDLING PEDDLER aka Janosky on nairaland thinks and believes everything na LIES and STUPIDITY. When he cannot even process what his religious leaders put out there even in public.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Janosky: 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2022
Courz:

achorladey:

The bold is enough grin grin grin grin That Mr NO GET SENSE PEDDLING PEDDLER aka Janosky on nairaland thinks and believes everything na LIES and STUPIDITY. When he cannot even process what his religious leaders put out there even in public.
Courz IBERIBEISM extraordinary everyday.

Romans 12:17-18, "be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody.... Pursue peace with all men"

In 2016-17, some individuals complained to the Court of law that JWs didn't treat him right,in 2018, JWs and the other party AGREED to settle out of court and MAKE PEACE, but these agents of wickedness, COURZ and Achorladey come online to MISLEAD gullible folks over a matter that has been settled since 2018, half a decade ago.

These IBERIBEISTS, continue WAILING. grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Janosky: 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2022
Courz:

Courz IBERIBEISM extraordinary everyday.
Why is Courz WAILING more than the persons whose complaint with JWs have been resolved according to the instruction of Roman 12:17-18?

Somebody quarrel with JWs & we settled amicably many years ago & now you continue to throw tantrums about the matter, Bros you well?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Janosky: 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2022
achorladey:

When they use court to win legal battles dey use all the available speakers to loud it all over the world. When it is the other way they say Satan is coming for them and warring against them using the worldly courts

The legal battles Achorladey posted here have since been settled amicably many years ago.

But Achorladey continues throwing tantrums and WAILING online.
Bros, you well?
grin grin

Romans 12:17-18, Jehovah's servants have made PEACE and moved on.
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Ken4Christ: 2:32pm On Nov 29, 2022
They have no birthdays, don't believe in miracles, holy spirit, dresses like a cult, don't celebrate Christmas and refuse blood transfusion.
Are Jehovah witnesses christians? Or they're another religion?

They are not.

They very foundation of the Christian faith is hinged on the death, burial and resurrection of Christ.

And they do not believe that Christ rose from the dead bodily.

Half belief is no belief.

When you asked them what happened to the body of Jesus, they tell you that God took it. To where? They have no answer.

They also do not believe in the common faith that Jesus is coming back to take the faithful Saints home.

They are actually anti Christ. I am not exaggerating. They are agents of darkness disguised as ministers of light.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (54) (Reply)

Is There Anything Like Sinful Haircut? / Prophet Kumchacha: Women Who Scream God's Name During Sex Will End Up In Hell / Lords Chosen Testimonies: Highway Robber Saved By God (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.