Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Bala Muhammed: Bauchi Will Vote Any Candidate Buhari Tells Them - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bala Muhammed: Bauchi Will Vote Any Candidate Buhari Tells Them (23622 Views)

2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye / Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level / Don’t Vote Any PDP Candidate - Buhari Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bala Muhammed: Bauchi Will Vote Any Candidate Buhari Tells Them by Perfectbeing(m): 6:20pm On Nov 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Sharap.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the APC presidential flagbearer for 2023 presidential election. If there is a grain of shame in you, you shouldn't be seen operating this moniker.

Would you blame him? His bros promised to quit politics if he ever leave APGA and he didn't.

Birds of the same feather flock together

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bala Muhammed: Bauchi Will Vote Any Candidate Buhari Tells Them by ityP(m): 6:43pm On Nov 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I would have deactivated if Tinubu allowed the APC presidential election primary go smoothly without dollarizing it

I stays and will continue to torment you with the truth cheesy

Obi is coming bro

Bro, shame suppose dey catch you o. 2023, you go still come complain about rigging

1 Like

Re: Bala Muhammed: Bauchi Will Vote Any Candidate Buhari Tells Them by Sendero: 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2022
This is why Nigeria's political class treats the electorate worse than shít...because they perceive them as mindless automatons, lifeless stage-props whose only reason for existence is to serve the 'leaders' and facilitate their lifestyles of reckless opulence/luxury. Nyesom Wike espoused exactly the same degraded philosophy at the PDP's Lagos forum a few days ago.
Re: Bala Muhammed: Bauchi Will Vote Any Candidate Buhari Tells Them by ityP(m): 7:44pm On Nov 22, 2022
sonature1:

Yes, that's exactly the strategy you lots used to take leadership away from Jonathan.

A stronger power is now giving it to you hot hot and everybody is wailing. That online propaganda and cyberbullying used against Jonathan won't work in 2023.

Which stronger power? An offshoot of PDP is what you call "stronger power"?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Muhammed: Bauchi Will Vote Any Candidate Buhari Tells Them by ityP(m): 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2022
Flows001:

Lateef, so in your malfunctioning mind, you think the entire Bauchi or NW and NE states in Nigeria are occupied by Hausas/Muslims?
I have lots of Christian friends who are indigenes of Bauchi, some from Gombe, Borno, Adamawa and the rest....
There are more than 100 different ethnic groups/tribes in Northern Nigeria alone, only ignorant folks like you conclude that everyone from the North is either Hausa or Fulani
I am particularly from Nasarawa and YES we are fully OBIDIENT here!!

I will deactivate my account if Obi gets 25% from Bauchi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bala Muhammed: Bauchi Will Vote Any Candidate Buhari Tells Them by ityP(m): 7:48pm On Nov 22, 2022
Flows001:

Lateef, so in your malfunctioning mind, you think the entire Bauchi or NW and NE states in Nigeria are occupied by Hausas/Muslims?
I have lots of Christian friends who are indigenes of Bauchi, some from Gombe, Borno, Adamawa and the rest....
There are more than 100 different ethnic groups/tribes in Northern Nigeria alone, only ignorant folks like you conclude that everyone from the North is either Hausa or Fulani
I am particularly from Nasarawa and YES we are fully OBIDIENT here!!

I will also deactivate if Obi wins or comes second

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bala Muhammed: Bauchi Will Vote Any Candidate Buhari Tells Them by ityP(m): 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2022
Bennycollins:
They will vote and remain the poorest region in the country, while the same ppl they vote for steal the discovered oil, if actually this discovery is not a ruse.
Is that wisdom or........

More tears in 2023
Re: Bala Muhammed: Bauchi Will Vote Any Candidate Buhari Tells Them by oneMalik: 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2022
they no get choice !

they want governance , not government .

Asiwaju will deliver .

1 Like

Re: Bala Muhammed: Bauchi Will Vote Any Candidate Buhari Tells Them by Svoboda(m): 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2022
ityP:

Guy, someone from the North was just so happy today. He assured me that they are voting APC in 2023 because of what APC has done in the North that PDP has failed to do for 16 years. Some South Southerners too, after hearing from Wike what Buhari has done that no PDP did for Niger Delta, have made up their minds to vote APC in 2023. Flawless victory for Tinubu I must say

You see. People would have known that president Buhari meant so well for Nigerians and could arguably go down as the best president of his era. Forget the opposition inspired propaganda and falsehood.

God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Bala Muhammed: Bauchi Will Vote Any Candidate Buhari Tells Them by Bennycollins: 8:24pm On Nov 22, 2022
ityP:

More tears in 2023
Tell me how better off are you? You probably might be much poorer than me.
Re: Bala Muhammed: Bauchi Will Vote Any Candidate Buhari Tells Them by blaqoracle: 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Chinedu

Osu cannot rule the ZOO
for now, the unknown gunmen has rendere them homeless.

1 Like

Re: Bala Muhammed: Bauchi Will Vote Any Candidate Buhari Tells Them by ityP(m): 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2022
Bennycollins:
Tell me how better off are you? You probably might be much poorer than me.

Doesn't matter and doesn't change the fact that you will cry and wail in 2023 when Obi loses shamefully

1 Like

Re: Bala Muhammed: Bauchi Will Vote Any Candidate Buhari Tells Them by Flows001(m): 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2022
ityP:

I will also deactivate if Obi wins or comes second
Nurudeen, I have screen shot your comment,
Re: Bala Muhammed: Bauchi Will Vote Any Candidate Buhari Tells Them by ityP(m): 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2022
Flows001:

Nurudeen, I have screen shot your comment,

Very good
Re: Bala Muhammed: Bauchi Will Vote Any Candidate Buhari Tells Them by blaqoracle: 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Chinedu

Osu cannot rule the ZOO
for now, the unknown gunmei has rendered homeless.
Re: Bala Muhammed: Bauchi Will Vote Any Candidate Buhari Tells Them by Coolgent(m): 11:59pm On Nov 22, 2022
Svoboda:
Atiku cannot be trusted. The north is not zealous about him. Tinubu has always had one foot in 2023 victory.

Secondly, the oil find and exploitation launch at this time in the north is another masterstroke for the apc, as it is also another dagger to the heart of the dying pdp.

Every patroitic nigerian ought to wish the pdp dead, and die it will after 2023.

Bola Adekunle Tinubu will not win in 2023, if he is banking for northern votes na heart break go kil am
Re: Bala Muhammed: Bauchi Will Vote Any Candidate Buhari Tells Them by Formation10: 12:28am On Nov 23, 2022
This man na big fool as old as he his na buhari dey control him and his family he wan come use am confuse others
Re: Bala Muhammed: Bauchi Will Vote Any Candidate Buhari Tells Them by searchlight: 1:05pm On Nov 23, 2022
Svoboda:

With the official launch of commercial
oil exploitation, Buhari has redeemed himself in the north. He will always be fondly remembered and reverred.
Yeah just as Abubakar shakau will always be remembered. I wonder how i ended up with mediocre like you these urchins in the same country. Too bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Bricklayer’s Breakdown Of Nigeria’s Proposed 2015 Budget / Do These Filthy Gutters Do Justice To Lagos State's Mega City Status? (see PIX) / Ownership Of Lagos; Balogun Of Eko Abisoye Oshodi Responds To Oba Of Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.