Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,906 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Letter of Criticism Against Buhari's Administration in Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter of Criticism Against Buhari's Administration in Nigeria (365 Views)

Re: No Existing Financial Commitment By Past Administration In Geometric - Kalu / Projects By Governor Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu (Pictures) / Ben Bruce Shades Buhari For Overthrowing Shagari's Administration In 1983 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter of Criticism Against Buhari's Administration in Nigeria by LadyExcellency: 2:16pm On Nov 22, 2022
Dear President Buhari,

I am writing to express my deep concerns and disappointment with the current state of affairs in Nigeria and your government's handling of the situation. As a citizen of this great nation, I feel compelled to voice my opinions on the issues that have plagued our society for far too long.

Firstly, the economy of Nigeria has been in shambles since your administration took over in 2015. Despite your government's efforts to curb inflation, it has only worsened, leading to the high cost of living and unemployment among the youth, which only contributes to the endless cycle of poverty.

Secondly, the security situation in Nigeria has gotten worse, with Boko Haram continuing to wreak havoc in the North, Fulani herdsmen terrorizing communities while killing farmers in the South, and an overall rise in crime in the country. The government's approach to this problem has been lackluster, as it has failed to provide long-term solutions to these pressing issues.

Further, the recent #EndSARS protests clearly demonstrated the large-scale dissatisfaction and grievance of Nigerian youths toward your government. The social and political unrest highlights the continuing divide between the government and its citizens. The excessive force used by the Nigerian Army on peaceful protesters only further exemplifies the lack of value for human rights and disregard for Nigeria's young people.

Finally, the problem of corruption still remains prevalent in Nigerian society. While your administration has taken stern measures against corrupt officials, corruption remains pervasive and thus hampers the country's progress towards sustainable development.

In conclusion, I urge you to take immediate action to address these pressing challenges facing Nigeria. It is time to stamp out corruption and adopt policies that genuinely touch the lives of the people by reducing poverty, creating more jobs, and tackling insecurity. It's time to listen to the voices of the Nigerian people and respond proactively and constructively.

Sincerely,

Her Excellency, the Intellectual First Lady
Re: Letter of Criticism Against Buhari's Administration in Nigeria by sonature1: 2:29pm On Nov 22, 2022
I'm afraid you are not making any sense
Re: Letter of Criticism Against Buhari's Administration in Nigeria by LadyExcellency: 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2023
sonature1:
I'm afraid you are not making any sense

You didn't read the opinion editorial to comprehend. Next time read slowly.
Re: Letter of Criticism Against Buhari's Administration in Nigeria by helinues: 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2023
We are waiting for you to cry blood

Has Adichie given up about writing later again?

Why can't you direct your epistle to her?

(1) (Reply)

APC Used The Picture I Took When I Was 12 Years, As ' Young Tinubu' / Do Nigerians Know The Actual Reason For The Redesigning Of Naira Note? / Ojukwu Memorial Day…..26th November 2022.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.