Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,071 members, 7,814,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

HELP With This Javascript Problem - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / HELP With This Javascript Problem (637 Views)

Help, Javascript Problem, (pictures Attached) (fixed) / Javascript Problem / Help Me With This Javascript Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP With This Javascript Problem by morzook(m): 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2022
I am building a wordgame, a clone of the game '4 pics One word' and having this issue. The answer to this question is ABCD and as shown in the image, EF is wrong thus the highlight in red (won't show red in the game).

There is an Hint button that will change the wrong letters to a correct one and it is the one giving me issues. It works, not in the way I want it though. The hint button changes all the wrong letters at once but I want it to change them one after the other.

What I want is to be able to change the wrong ones per click. That is, if I have three wrong alphabets, it should take three clicks to correct them and not one click

Re: HELP With This Javascript Problem by Deicide: 5:57pm On Nov 22, 2022
Then event listener should be added to all button

1 Like

Re: HELP With This Javascript Problem by TastyFriedPussy: 6:14pm On Nov 22, 2022
You can create a separate event listener that makes exactly 15.3 API calls to the database and pushes the response to the childNodes array. But make sure you configure the Event listener to use restapi features...

1 Like

Re: HELP With This Javascript Problem by chukwuebuka65(m): 6:39pm On Nov 22, 2022
You don’t define a function inside a loop or if statements. Define the getHint in the global scope or define it directly in the addeventlistener .

2 Likes

Re: HELP With This Javascript Problem by morzook(m): 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2022
Will look into this

chukwuebuka65:
You don’t define a function inside a loop or if statements. Define the getHint in the global scope or define it directly in the addeventlistener .
Re: HELP With This Javascript Problem by JsScript: 10:30pm On Nov 22, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
You can create a separate event listener that makes exactly 15.3 API calls to the database and pushes the response to the childNodes array. But make sure you configure the Event listener to use restapi features...
Whenever someone asks for help, u hardly help them, all u do is make things look more complex

1 Like

Re: HELP With This Javascript Problem by Ikechukwu183: 11:08am On Nov 23, 2022
JsScript:

Whenever someone asks for help, u hardly help them, all u do is make things look more complex
grin grin
Re: HELP With This Javascript Problem by qtguru(m): 11:32am On Nov 23, 2022
This code might need a rewrite, I don't think it has to be this complicated, put it on an online editor and we can look at it.

1 Like

Re: HELP With This Javascript Problem by Excel70: 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2022
qtguru:
This code might need a rewrite, I don't think it has to be this complicated, put it on an online editor and we can look at it.
Hi qtguru. Do you know how you can retrieve WhatsApp voiceunotes and images. I tried downloading but I am seeing,sorry this media file appears to be missing.
Re: HELP With This Javascript Problem by qtguru(m): 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2022
Excel70:

Hi qtguru. Do you know how you can retrieve WhatsApp voiceunotes and images. I tried downloading but I am seeing,sorry this media file appears to be missing.

At all, only remote backup I know.
Re: HELP With This Javascript Problem by Excel70: 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2022
qtguru:

At all, only remote backup I know.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Can I Launch A Mobile Wallet App Without CBN License / Help!!! I Got Stuck While Building A Flutter App / A Beginner Wants To Start With Python Programming.pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.