Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Where Are The Peter Obi's Commissioners During His 8 Years As Governor? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Peter Obi's Commissioners During His 8 Years As Governor? (1970 Views)

Where Are Obi's Commissioners? / Where Are Peter Obi Commissioners, Aids In His Tenure? Why Is He Alone? / Aminu Tambuwal Sacks All Commissioners Ahead Of His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Peter Obi's Commissioners During His 8 Years As Governor? by buckeyemedia: 7:54pm On Nov 22, 2022
post=118604478:

You and your group crying on social media while Obi keep getting popular, no propaganda you guys haven't used against Obi still not sticking grin grin
Kai, Very funny, the man makes me laugh, no one respects Peter Obi other than students, and those runaway vagabond politicians in The Labor Parry.
Re: Where Are The Peter Obi's Commissioners During His 8 Years As Governor? by Peterobiisathie(f): 7:54pm On Nov 22, 2022
post=118602738:

One if them in Ibadan grin
Reno Omokri said....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Peter Obi's Commissioners During His 8 Years As Governor? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Kai, Very funny, the man makes me laugh, no one respects Peter Obi other than students, and those runaway vagabond politicians in The Labor Parry.

That's the point. A President Obi will call the COAS or NSA and those guys will ignore his call to finish their meal and then take a nap before they can bother to call back someone they consider an upstart who does not belong in Aso Rock.

It is not Rocket Science. The disdain and disregard virtually all Nigerian leaders show Obi is proof he is nothing and nobody in their eyes. This is the sad truth.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Where Are The Peter Obi's Commissioners During His 8 Years As Governor? by Hoelujohn: 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2022
Igbo:
No Governor from his region is openly supporting him
3 of the governors are with Mazi Tinubu while the other 2 are following Wiked Wike like a goat
He did something differently while in office which is not the norms

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Peter Obi's Commissioners During His 8 Years As Governor? by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:12pm On Nov 22, 2022
buckeyemedia:
No wonder the Biafra agitation has died?

Then they tell me Pandora Pete is not an ipob agenda to enter Aso Rock via the kitchen door?
And Tinubu major sponsor of OPC and Oduduwa agitators
Re: Where Are The Peter Obi's Commissioners During His 8 Years As Governor? by Peterobiisathie(f): 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2022
Hoelujohn:

like?
Re: Where Are The Peter Obi's Commissioners During His 8 Years As Governor? by Peterobiisathie(f): 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2022
post=118605040:

stale
Re: Where Are The Peter Obi's Commissioners During His 8 Years As Governor? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
Hoelujohn:

Tell us what he did then. Abeg this spin is too much over a way below average and cowardly leader far worse than GEJ even.

His image, in the eyes of his fellow leaders, is that of a coward they cannot queue behind same as no brave soldier will support a cowardly general let alone meet his death for such a character they know they are personally better than.

Politicians know things you don't. They have seen things about Obi, like his legendary lack of cojones, to now influence the reason they cannot associate with him.

Can you associate with someone you consider a wimp and total pvssy let alone support such to be President? Nigerian leaders will never accept being led by a coward. That is why non is behind Obi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Peter Obi's Commissioners During His 8 Years As Governor? by mrvitalis(m): 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Goes to reiterate my point, Useless Ebenezer Scrooge Miser, he gave only 3, 800 Dollars to charity, I even gave more than that to St. Jude’s Children Hospital last year?
Lol provide proof I would match your donation

I dare you
Re: Where Are The Peter Obi's Commissioners During His 8 Years As Governor? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2022
post=118605040:

Give it up. Obi is a coward, a loser and failure his fellow leaders cannot respect let alone endorse.

Only you Igbos will box yourselves into this kind of corner that sees you going into a gun fight with the most blunt and rusty knife in the entire ala Igbo.

Even his fellow Igbos, like Soludo, don't want to know Obi. Not a single one out of the 5 SE Governors is supporting Obi.

Is that not a disgrace that says a lot considering your people are very clannish and blindly supportive of their own?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Peter Obi's Commissioners During His 8 Years As Governor? by edoairways: 8:23pm On Nov 22, 2022
Dapson73:

No one is disputing Obi as the Twitter president while Asiwaju is the next incoming president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
I doubt if he will make it
Re: Where Are The Peter Obi's Commissioners During His 8 Years As Governor? by beerfraud: 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2022
No one can provide an answer
Peter Peter Obi is a failure
Re: Where Are The Peter Obi's Commissioners During His 8 Years As Governor? by adekolaelect(m): 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
That is why we told you that Obi is for the masses, not for the few elites.. He came and served Anambra, not to enrich his circle of friends and relatives..

With this thread of yours, you have once proved to us again that Tinubu's candidacy is to enrich his circle of friends and relatives.. If Obi is for the elites like Tinubu and Atiku, the masses wouldn't have been there for him..

I dare you to conduct a poll on your own Twitter page lets see who would be leading
Mumu concluded it with tweeter polls . We all know Obi can only win on tweeter not on physical poll . Indome Generation like you vote on tweeters while matured reasonable Nigerian vote on the day of election.
Re: Where Are The Peter Obi's Commissioners During His 8 Years As Governor? by Noblechykk(m): 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2022
Dsalvo:

Tell us what he did then. Abeg this spin is too much over a way below average and cowardly leader far worse than GEJ even.

His image, in the eyes of his fellow leaders, is that of a coward they cannot queue behind same as no brave soldier will support a cowardly general let alone meet his death for such a character they know they are personally better than.

Politicians know things you don't. They have seen things about Obi, like his legendary lack of cojones, to now influence the reason they cannot associate with him.

Can you associate with someone you consider a wimp and total pvssy let alone support such to be President? Nigerian leaders will never accept being led by a coward. That is why non is behind Obi.
You sound so stupid just to drive your silly narrative. Peter destroyed godfatherism in Anambra state. If you must know, Anambra is the most difficult state to govern in Nigeria. If you think Peter Obi is soft, ask Chris Ubah and his brother, they will advice you accordingly
Re: Where Are The Peter Obi's Commissioners During His 8 Years As Governor? by Nobody: 2:55am On Nov 23, 2022
Noblechykk:

You sound so stupid just to drive your silly narrative. Peter destroyed godfatherism in Anambra state. If you must know, Anambra is the most difficult state to govern in Nigeria. If you think Peter Obi is soft, ask Chris Ubah and his brother, they will advice you accordingly

Please shut it. Anambra is not Nigeria. Recently the entire world saw Obi flee rather than face Atiku, Tambuwal, Wike etal.

They also saw Tinubu take on Buhari, Adamu etal to emerge victorious.

If a leader, which would you follow or support? You Obi fans just blind yourselves to the obvious because of ethnic and sectional bias. It is not for nothing many leaders and even captains of industry are behind Tinubu yet not a single one behind Obi.

You can fool yourself they are all "evil and greedy" if that helps you sleep better.
Re: Where Are The Peter Obi's Commissioners During His 8 Years As Governor? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:11am On Nov 23, 2022
Dapson73:

No one is disputing Obi as the Twitter president while Asiwaju is the next incoming president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
With yoruba Muslim votes?
Re: Where Are The Peter Obi's Commissioners During His 8 Years As Governor? by PDJT: 3:39am On Nov 23, 2022
-I would assume Mr. Obi commissioners were technocrats from the private sector and would have gone back to their day jobs, therefore they were not power-hungry individuals who couldn't feed themselves or their families without public loot.

-This is what is mostly applicable in developed Nations, as decent societies structure their government to ensure there is more money in the private sector than in public sector (politics). I mean a former British deputy PM left office and politics to go work for Facebook and he is raking in more cash than he can ever make in politics. Do you know the person in charge of the transportation in London is paid more than the British PM? Do you know Consultants in their National Health Service are paid more than the British PM? Many people in Britain earn more than their MPs.

-You Nigerians are far into corruption that you would never understand this. You all think politics is the all-in-all, hence why Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world. Smh
Re: Where Are The Peter Obi's Commissioners During His 8 Years As Governor? by Peterobiisathie(f): 3:54am On Nov 23, 2022
Noblechykk:

You sound so stupid just to drive your silly narrative. Peter destroyed godfatherism in Anambra state. If you must know, [b]Anambra is the most difficult state to govern in Nigeria. [/b]If you think Peter Obi is soft, ask Chris Ubah and his brother, they will advice you accordingly
are people of Anambra mad? Why difficulty?
Re: Where Are The Peter Obi's Commissioners During His 8 Years As Governor? by Peterobiisathie(f): 4:03am On Nov 23, 2022
PDJT:
-I would assume Mr. Obi commissioners were technocrats from the private sector and would have gone back to their day jobs, therefore they were not power-hungry individuals who couldn't feed themselves or their families without public loot.

-This is what is mostly applicable in developed Nations, as decent societies structure their government to ensure there is more money in the private sector than in public sector (politics). I mean a former British deputy PM left office and politics to go work for Facebook and he is raking in more cash than he can ever make in politics. Do you know the person in charge of the transportation in London is paid more than the British PM? Do you know Consultants in their National Health Service are paid more than the British PM? Many people in Britain earn more than their MPs.

-You Nigerians are far into corruption that you would never understand this. You all think politics is the all-in-all, hence why Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world. Smh
this is not a statement of fact
So all the SE Governors too are technocrates ?
Re: Where Are The Peter Obi's Commissioners During His 8 Years As Governor? by Peterobiisathie(f): 4:26am On Nov 23, 2022
OP here is the reason why nobody is following him today

Re: Where Are The Peter Obi's Commissioners During His 8 Years As Governor? by PDJT: 4:34am On Nov 23, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
this is not a statement of fact
So all the SE Governors too are technocrates ?

-Hmm. What's the correlation between the question the poster asked and SE Governors being technocrats or not? Are you normal?
Re: Where Are The Peter Obi's Commissioners During His 8 Years As Governor? by Peterobiisathie(f): 4:51am On Nov 23, 2022
PDJT:

-Hmm. What's the correlation between the question the poster asked and SE Governors being technocrats or not? Are you normal?
Peter Obi is a failure

Re: Where Are The Peter Obi's Commissioners During His 8 Years As Governor? by Noblechykk(m): 6:06am On Nov 23, 2022
Dsalvo:

Please shut it. Anambra is not Nigeria. Recently the entire world saw Obi flee rather than face Atiku, Tambuwal, Wike etal.

They also saw Tinubu take on Buhari, Adamu etal to emerge victorious.

If a leader, which would you follow or support? You Obi fans just blind yourselves to the obvious because of ethnic and sectional bias. It is not for nothing many leaders and even captains of industry are behind Tinubu yet not a single one behind Obi.

You can fool yourself they are all "evil and greedy" if that helps you sleep better.
Point of correction, Obi didn't flee PDP because he is weak, he did because he is different. The problem we have in Nigeria is that we have large concentration of educated people who are stupid, you inclusive. Untill Nigeria start going Obi way politically, Nigeria will continue to experience motion without movement. By Obi way, I don't mean it must Obi but it is definitely not Atiku nor Tinubu. Lastly, I don't know what you mean by Obi fans being blinded ethnic and sectional bias. You and your fellow comrades have unsuccessfully tried to paint Peter Obi as an ethnic candidate and the fact you are still employing that tactic means you are not wise at all. The horse has long bolted.
Re: Where Are The Peter Obi's Commissioners During His 8 Years As Governor? by Noblechykk(m): 6:08am On Nov 23, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
are people of Anambra mad? Why difficulty?
Use your data productively, you will find out why.
Re: Where Are The Peter Obi's Commissioners During His 8 Years As Governor? by beerfraud: 6:11am On Nov 23, 2022
Noblechykk:

Point of correction, [b]Obi didn't flee PDP because he is weak, he did because he is different. [/b]The problem we have in Nigeria is that we have large concentration of educated people who are stupid, you inclusive. Untill Nigeria start going Obi way politically, Nigeria will continue to experience motion without movement. By Obi way, I don't mean it must Obi but it is definitely not Atiku nor Tinubu. Lastly, I don't know what you mean by Obi fans being blinded ethnic and sectional bias. You and your fellow comrades have unsuccessfully tried to paint Peter Obi as an ethnic candidate and the fact you are still employing that tactic means you are not wise at all. The horse has long bolted.
what is your source or did you have one on one discussion with him?
Re: Where Are The Peter Obi's Commissioners During His 8 Years As Governor? by beerfraud: 6:14am On Nov 23, 2022
Noblechykk:

Use your data productively, you will find out why.
sukudi you should be ashamed of him
Out of 36 governors we in Nigeria no single one among them associate with him
Re: Where Are The Peter Obi's Commissioners During His 8 Years As Governor? by Noblechykk(m): 6:17am On Nov 23, 2022
beerfraud:
what is your source or did you have one on one discussion with him?
You are in your effort to demark him which is not working so whatever I explain to you is me wasting my energy, Meanwhile I will explain Peter Obi to you in one sentence; he doesn't do extreme money politics. Untill we stop extreme money politics, Nigeria is going nowhere. No policy would be truly impactful. It would be 1 step forward, two step backward.
Re: Where Are The Peter Obi's Commissioners During His 8 Years As Governor? by Noblechykk(m): 6:21am On Nov 23, 2022
beerfraud:
sukudi you should be ashamed of him
Out of 36 governors we in Nigeria no single one among them associate with him
Olodo, you should be ashamed that you are frustrating an opportunity to have your country do things differently for better. Isn't it funny how you now place value upon the governors you have antagonising simply because you think none of them is supporting Peter Obi. Anyway, e go shock you
Re: Where Are The Peter Obi's Commissioners During His 8 Years As Governor? by beerfraud: 6:24am On Nov 23, 2022
Noblechykk:

Olodo, you should be ashamed that you are frustrating an opportunity to have your country do things differently for better. Isn't it funny how you now place value upon the governors you have antagonising simply because you think none of them is supporting Peter Obi. Anyway, e go shock you
Peter Pandora Obituary is even rejected by his people that is very sad
Re: Where Are The Peter Obi's Commissioners During His 8 Years As Governor? by beerfraud: 6:25am On Nov 23, 2022
Noblechykk:

You are in your effort to demark him which is not working so whatever I explain to you is me wasting my energy, Meanwhile I will explain Peter Obi to you in one sentence; he doesn't do extreme money politics. Untill we stop extreme money politics, Nigeria is going nowhere. No policy would be truly impactful. It would be 1 step forward, two step backward.
story
Re: Where Are The Peter Obi's Commissioners During His 8 Years As Governor? by Noblechykk(m): 6:42am On Nov 23, 2022
beerfraud:
Peter Pandora Obituary is even irejected by his people that is very sad
Take your drugs before you speak. It will make you not to sound hopelessly insane
Re: Where Are The Peter Obi's Commissioners During His 8 Years As Governor? by buckeyemedia: 6:45am On Nov 23, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lol provide proof I would match your donation

I dare you
You think everyone is like your hypocrite principal that even keeps pictures & records of cooking oil, donated by him to widows?

Go the IRS and check their records, if your eyes wants to bring out more tears.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... / Real List Of 1966 Coupist, The Casualties And Their Tribe / Obi Wins Angwan Fulani Ward, Bassawa Zaria In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.