Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,292 members, 7,829,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) (40028 Views)

Governor Wike Fulfils His Promise To Peter Obi & His Campaign (Pictures) / Isabella Okafor Donates Campaign T-shirt To Uche Nwosu / Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by Trapnews: 6:10pm On Nov 22, 2022
grin
Stolen funds from Anambra!

1 Like

Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by Tinubufan: 6:10pm On Nov 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

96 days to election na when this Zombidiots remember say them need bus

Such a dull movement for dumbos.

I guess the busses are to ferry Obi back to Anambra ones Jagaban deports him to his village who is this bastard agbadorian urchin that always mention obi,?

Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by Ashez: 6:10pm On Nov 22, 2022
K
Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by PointZerom: 6:10pm On Nov 22, 2022
Gt321:

The buses na how many sef

Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 6:11pm On Nov 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

I guess the busses are to ferry Obi back to Anambra ones Jagaban deports him to his village

Buses will Not vote.

We need the people more..

Not Buses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by PointZerom: 6:11pm On Nov 22, 2022
[quote author=Tinubufan post=118601976][/quote]

Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by boulala84: 6:11pm On Nov 22, 2022
Great
Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by Moh247: 6:12pm On Nov 22, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Buses will Not vote.

We need the people more..

Not Buses.

You need the busses actually, it's call mobilisation and grass root campaigning for a reason

Or your Party agents would be using Okada for door to door campaign
Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by Marpol2021(m): 6:13pm On Nov 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

I guess the busses are to ferry Obi back to Anambra once Jagaban deports him to his village

we the Nigeria youths, we say no to the druglord..tell ur bat to change his pampers.
Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by FavouredNK: 6:13pm On Nov 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

I guess the busses are to ferry Obi back to Anambra once Jagaban deports him to his village

It's not compulsory to comment even when you don't have any reasonable thing to say. This ship has sailed so quit trying to slow it down
Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by Moh247: 6:13pm On Nov 22, 2022
Marpol2021:
we the Nigeria youths, we say no to the druglord..tell ur bat to change his pampers.

I can't understand the gibberish you are caping

Who is drug lord and what as a bat or a bird got to do with you as a youth
Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by Moh247: 6:14pm On Nov 22, 2022
FavouredNK:

It's not compulsory to comment even when you don't have any reasonable thing to say. This ship has sailed so quit trying to slow it down

Trash
Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by FirstSense: 6:15pm On Nov 22, 2022
I'm so disappointed how young Nigerians on nairaland abuse themselves over the presidential elections. Get it in your head that no matter who wins, nothing tangible can change for an average Nigerian except statistics of improvement in economy without any thing to show for it.

So the earliest you get it to yourself to work hard and break away from this level of coming on online to abuse yourselves the better.
To both obidents and BAtify
Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by dabiriy(m): 6:15pm On Nov 22, 2022
Obi ma lulee
Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by Cyberterror: 6:16pm On Nov 22, 2022
Pandora loot in action.
Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Why are you pained�� Yoruba pig
Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by Bennycollins: 6:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
Thinkam:
A presidential candidate, receiving this, just shows that my predictions are spot on.

Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming
Check you brain o, na craze dey set in so. So if a presidential candidate receive donation of materials to support his campaign, it means he will drop out of the race? Get it now from me , Obi will CERTAINLY score highest votes in the election, the challenge is to secure the mandatory 25 percent in 24 states. 17 are guaranteed already. But if he doesn't no one will be declared but a runoff between him and most probably Tinubu.
Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by Moh247: 6:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
andrewegbuna:

Why are you pained�� Yoruba pig

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod
Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by Mrmb: 6:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
AcuraZDX:
Structure don dey form finish

Asiwaju went to IMO and got a donation of 1billion. Let Orbi match that grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by Lloydzahir09: 6:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Lols grin....Broom product
Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by emela9ja: 6:19pm On Nov 22, 2022
Denmark vs Tunisia 0 0 Highlight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPmqVOopW14
Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by berryPee(m): 6:19pm On Nov 22, 2022
Mental RETARDATION at work in your life. Get well soon kiss kiss
Moh247:
cool

Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by Abimagicfine: 6:20pm On Nov 22, 2022
I never see mumu fellow like Obieedieeot supporters they think they can use their propagandas to make Obiliar a President of this country,
THEY LIED FOR US SAY JAGABAN IS SICK
OMO SEE BABA WEY NO WELL grin grin cheesy

Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by Moh247: 6:20pm On Nov 22, 2022
berryPee:
Mental RETARDATION at work in your life. Get well soon kiss kiss

Enjoy your ban

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique

Happy New year in advance
Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by Bornagain2026: 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2022
BET9JA SHOP AND LOCATION FOR SALE IN ABAKALIKI TOWN interested buyer should call 09020099215 or 08138036366
Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by fof1: 6:23pm On Nov 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Certified Thief and Druggie Pal...
Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by Wipper7000: 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2022
BigDolph:
Obi is what we want and who we will vote for!
OBI will be retired politically to his village in FEB
Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by zudozz: 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Which day Emilokan teeth come white like this? grin
Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by clevybrown(m): 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

ur comments are always so stupid and void of intelligence... Sometimes I wonder if u ever went to school or u are just stupid by choice...
Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by Moh247: 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2022
zudozz:

Which day Emilokan teeth come white like this? grin

Oral B triple protection

Go and verify
Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by Moh247: 6:28pm On Nov 22, 2022
clevybrown:
ur comments are always so stupid and void of intelligence... Sometimes I wonder if u ever went to school or u are just stupid by choice...

Another one

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique

Enjoy your ban see you next year
Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by Marpol2021(m): 6:28pm On Nov 22, 2022
Moh247:

I can't understand the gibberish you are caping

Who is drug lord and what as a bat or a bird got to do with you as a youth
let me bring it down to your understanding naive moh247...

Druglord:A drug lord, or narcotrafficker is a high ranking crime boss who controls a sizable network of people involved in the illegal drug trade.and that person is tinubu....

Bat:Bats are mammals of the order Chiroptera. With their forelimbs adapted as wings, they are the only mammals capable of true and sustained flight. Tinubu is the president association of bat,that's why he is know as batified..

Therefore we the Nigerian youths are saying we don't want such been as our president...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trouble Looms For Some Private Jet Owners As Customs Begins Crackdown / "Umahi Abandoned Us" - Families Of 10 Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Pic / #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.