Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) (40025 Views)

Governor Wike Fulfils His Promise To Peter Obi & His Campaign (Pictures) / Isabella Okafor Donates Campaign T-shirt To Uche Nwosu / Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by yommen: 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2022
Thinkam:

Don't shed tears and wail on a campaign that'll end in barely a month..

Save it for February bruv

Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming

It's not a wish, it's a fact..

Atiku is coming

You no thinkam well I swear. If not, you suppose don reason say na rubbish you talk.
Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by ufuosman(m): 7:38pm On Nov 22, 2022
Very good
Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by Gozac: 7:43pm On Nov 22, 2022
[quote author=PointZerom post=118602014][/quote]
Are they not ashamed of themselves, campaigning with the level of squalor and poverty in Lagos. If Nigerians dont vote Obi in this election, we will surely suffer for it. Nigerians should rise up against tribalism and elitism if not people should prepare their visa to japa
Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by AliyuMahdi9: 7:44pm On Nov 22, 2022
Take your hard drugs

Babablulu lulu

Moh247:
cool

96 days to election na when this Zombidiots remember say them need bus

Such a dull political movement for dumbos.

I guess the busses are to ferry Obi back to Anambra once Jagaban deports him to his village

Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by Ofunaofu: 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2022
Thinkam:
A presidential candidate, receiving this, just shows that my predictions are spot on.

Atiku is coming

Of course, you are surprised
Before now, it used to be politicians use stolen funds to buy campaign vehicles and distributing to party faithfuls but in this case, Nigerians are now buying campaign vehicles, taking up campaign expenses for Peter Obi

Doesn't it tell you that the status quo has changed

Nigerians have taken back their country and are about to send your candidate to Dubai where he resides permanently
Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by Naira20: 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2022
Maybe when.the heroin clear for hin head.
But hin.case na serious case because apart from.heroin, he dey knack head for ground.

So it's difficult to diagnose his problem

ganisucks:

Moh247 will be Obidient next year.
Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

I guess the busses are to ferry Obi back to Anambra once Jagaban deports him to his village

Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by betshopagent(m): 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
Thinkam:
A presidential candidate, receiving this, just shows that my predictions are spot on.

Atiku is coming
And if he doesn't ,pls end your life.you deserve it.
Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by Rapuru14: 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Cursed Team grin

Balabulu Urchin
Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by Obidientful: 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
Sense is far from you
Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by Moymoy: 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Dumb?
Is it for ewa?
Broooooom broooooom ��️�️
Town Hall meeting is not bulaba..

Who is dumb abeg? You are following a babbling, incoherent geriatric.

The enchantment has worn off o
Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by Franchise21(m): 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

You're one of those really suffering from the hardship your so-called BAT and his party has pushed Nigeria into. Come 2023,he'll retire to Iragbiji
Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by peace80037: 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2022
A presidential candidate, receiving this, just shows that my predictions are spot on.Obi will drop out of the race latest DecemberAtiku is comingA presidential candidate, receiving this, just shows that my predictions are spot on.Obi will drop out of the race latest DecemberAtiku is coming...
Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by OKEMKPI: 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by infohenry(m): 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2022
Moh247:

.yes Obidient to the clarion call of electing Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban of Borgu

With that shaking hands or what ?
Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by Kennitrust(m): 9:58pm On Nov 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

son of buliubali
Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by WELEBOO(m): 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2022
Why did not also talk about when the said people that donated 1 billion, walked out of the hall. APC party of Liers. Nigerians are wiser now. No sane Man or Woman will want a very old, frigile and sick man to decide the fate of 200m Nigerians.
Moh247:
cool

Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 11:06pm On Nov 22, 2022
Moh247:

You need the busses actually, it's call mobilisation and grass root campaigning for a reason

Or your Party agents would be using Okada for door to door campaign
You use buses and/or Okada to visit your NEXT-DOOR NEIGHBOUR.??
Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by Moh247: 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
You use buses and/or Okada to visit your NEXT-DOOR NEIGHBOUR.??

Yes especially if your party agent are on outreach from your ward secetariat to nooks and crannies of the streets
Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by zeusdgrt(m): 11:21pm On Nov 22, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Labor Parry that Pandora Pete joined just 3 months ago?

Same Labor Parry created by Adams Oshiomole & Co, that has been used and dumped, is what you are carrying for head like Plantain?
Sorry ur note has no point and I only respond to good constructive criticism and feedback, please try chatting with someone of ur same mental capacity next time.
Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by kaska360(m): 11:33pm On Nov 22, 2022
Voting Obi is wasting time and energy, for better life vote ATIKU Okowa 2023!!!

Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 11:44pm On Nov 22, 2022
Moh247:

Yes especially if your party agent are on outreach from your ward secetariat to nooks and crannies of the streets
A New Nigeria is Coming.

Where we must not be members of Political Parties before we can make a strong and long-lasting Political Statement.

Party-Agents indeed.
You think everything are to be done by Party-Agents?
Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 11:45pm On Nov 22, 2022
kaska360:
Voting Obi is wasting time and energy, for better life vote ATIKU Okowa 2023!!!
Are you talking about Vote-wasting?

Or are you talking about Better Life??

Don't twist two different issues, as if they are inter-related
Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by Moh247: 11:47pm On Nov 22, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
A New Nigeria is Coming.

Where we must not be members of Political Parties before we can make a strong and long-lasting Political Statement.

Party-Agents indeed.
You think everything are to be done by Party-Agents?

LoL.. structure vs structureless,

2023 is around the corner you shall understand better.

Even Obama that got lots of black and youth volunteers for his campaign, Democrats gave them orientation and training before letting them campaign for Obama

You think structureless system where any lunatic can claim to support Obi and labour party and start caping nonsense while Labour Party and Obi later dissociate from such statement is Politics?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS / Peace Talks Split Boko Haram Into Two Groups / Hushpuppi: Police Suspend Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.