Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) (40026 Views)

Governor Wike Fulfils His Promise To Peter Obi & His Campaign (Pictures) / Isabella Okafor Donates Campaign T-shirt To Uche Nwosu / Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 12:02am On Nov 23, 2022
Moh247:

LoL.. structure vs structureless,

2023 is around the corner you shall understand better.

Even Obama that got lots of black and youth volunteers for his campaign, Democrats gave them orientation and training before letting them campaign for Obama

You think structureless system where any lunatic can claim to support Obi and labour party and start caping nonsense while Labour Party and Obi later dissociate from such statement is Politics?!
Now you've said this,, let's wait.
Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by EMONFASHION65: 7:14am On Nov 23, 2022
BE READY FOR THE MONUMENTAL SURPRISES COMING UP FEBRUARY 2023, REMEMBER THE STORY OF GOLIATH AND DAVID.THERE WILL BE THREE SURPRISES COME FEBRUARY (1)THOSE WHO THINK THEY WILL WIN WILL LOOSE(2)THOSE THOSE WHO PEOPLE THINK THAT WILL LOOSE WILL WIN(3)THOSE WHO THINK THEY WILL LOOSE WILL SHOCK THE WORLD AND REWRITIME HISTORY.
Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by nakaman: 9:11am On Nov 23, 2022
Kaycee9242:
Nice one God bless you guys, but how does Peter Obi happens to be everywhere at same time. Which kind energy this guy get?
am wondering if there's a cloned obi
Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by kcbaba007: 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2022
Moh247:
cool

96 days to election na when this Zombidiots remember say them need bus

Such a dull political movement for dumbos.

I guess the busses are to ferry Obi back to Anambra once Jagaban deports him to his village

One of those ode sighted
Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by AfonjaPriest: 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2022
Moh247:
cool

96 days to election na when this Zombidiots remember say them need bus

Such a dull political movement for dumbos.

I guess the busses are to ferry Obi back to Anambra once Jagaban deports him to his village

LP was a structureless party, now it's a dull political movement, so says the dolt of a dullard. After eating the poopoo from the anal orifice of your evil master aka Tinubu, you think you can open your filthy mouth and fart from your brain. I hope you've collected your daily ration of poopoo. If not, check my signature for your free stupidity.
Re: Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) by AfonjaPriest: 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2022
Thinkam:
A presidential candidate, receiving this, just shows that my predictions are spot on.

Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming
I quite agree with you; Atiku is cunning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS / Peace Talks Split Boko Haram Into Two Groups / Trouble Looms For Some Private Jet Owners As Customs Begins Crackdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.