Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe (64176 Views)

Naval Rating Arrested Over Nengi Enenimiete's Death In Bayelsa Hotel / Corpse Of Girl Found On The Road In Ibadan. Head, Private Part Removed (Graphic) / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by felidear: 6:12am On Nov 23, 2022
At 16, i was still naive.
Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by essentialone(m): 6:14am On Nov 23, 2022
She deserves exactly what she got. Only a fool pities for a person who does not pity for himself or herself

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by Ara21(f): 6:14am On Nov 23, 2022
EbukaTheDrugLor:
Why this thing dey pain me be say, 99% of girls won't learn a lesson from this incidence.

They will never listen, what is a 16 years old girl doing with a man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by Uncle96(m): 6:46am On Nov 23, 2022
seborrhic:
Which kind of useless cock and bull story is this?
If u ever been in the vicinity of a corpse u would know the distinctive smell of a decaying corpse can be felt from several buildings away or even by passersby in a street
How is it that the staff and manager didnt notice for 3days or so?
Why is it that they allowed the male guest to check out alone,or if he snicked out,didnt check the room the next day morning?
The manager is a suspect here

The hotel owner /manager Is my number 1 suspect, you're right . How did they know so much about how the girls other friend that brought her ?

They were supposed perceive bad smells and not talking about seeing water dripping out of wardrobe .

And the guy checked out alone just like that ..
Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by CheapHomes1: 6:53am On Nov 23, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Did she go to die?

I don't know. That's why I asked the question. Maybe you can answer for me. what was a 16year old girl doing in a hotel?
Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by DKM123: 6:55am On Nov 23, 2022
Rahkman:
16 years old don dey chop dick

It's more amazing to you that a 16year old is having sex compared to a 16year old being murdered. The murder doesn't shock you.
That's the typical Nigerian man. Sex is a greater sin than killing. Yet, you people are the most sexually perverse raping even 1year old babies. Evul basterds!
Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by BeardedMeat(m): 6:55am On Nov 23, 2022
CheapHomes1:

I don't know. That's why I asked the question. Maybe you can answer for me. what was a 16year old girl doing in a hotel?
Go and ask her parents.
Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by DKM123: 6:56am On Nov 23, 2022
Rahkman:

It's more amazing to you that a 16year old is having sex compared to a 16year old being murdered. The killing of a fellow human doesn't shock you. It's the sex that is paining you.

That's the typical Nigerian man. Sex is infact a much greater sin and taboo than killing. Yet, you people are the most sexually perverse raping even 1year old babies and cheating on your wives going around bleeping everything in skirts like say dem use sex swear for una.
Hypocritical Evul basterds!
Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by SaintSmart50(m): 7:05am On Nov 23, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

16 years old embarassed

What is this world turning into undecided

Men and their evil acts.

Some fruitless eediots would still come here to insult the dead girl. If only you knew not to trust those genders you'd be alive now. :'

They bring nothing but pains to this peaceful world of ours

Na this type dey Destroy small girls with her Lesbian lifestyles._
She be Lez o. Don't mind the Fagg*t of a woman!

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by shedy03(m): 7:09am On Nov 23, 2022
Revolution2022:
No foto
U wan see d dead body?
Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by CheapHomes1: 7:17am On Nov 23, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Go and ask her parents.

Did you go and ask her parents this question?

Did she go to die?
Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by akanbiaa(m): 7:23am On Nov 23, 2022
Omihanifa:
The question is how did the guests escape without the knowledge of the hotel staffs
The hotel might not be totally truthful , maybe he came for short time (in which they don't usually write down details of lodger, even full lodgers mostly write fake details since majority came for fornication or adultery) and he invited the girl over.
Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by Bahamas95(m): 7:47am On Nov 23, 2022
Sendero:

You dey answer that mumu?
Some people don't just reason before saying certain things. How would someone be comfortable in a hotel room knowing fully well he/she is been watched?

Even in my own house I won't be comfortable.
Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by SaintSmart50(m): 7:51am On Nov 23, 2022
I keep on saying, there are Hazards to life & Women are the most careless souls in Life. They are the most carefree beings on Earth. No wonder the Proverbial Masters likens them to an Ostrich; though beautiful but senseless.
The Ostrich that lacked Consciousness of Danger and is carefree. Their Life time of efforts are always wasted.
Woman are beautiful Ostrich with no brains, so their pains are always predictable. _ they give no sense to Danger and does not know when it comes. It is a pity, But Life Goes On!!
Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by BeardedMeat(m): 8:03am On Nov 23, 2022
CheapHomes1:

To sow her wild oats, not to be killed.
Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by CheapHomes1: 8:10am On Nov 23, 2022
BeardedMeat:

What are her wild oats that she went to sow?
Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by Kelvinhunta: 8:12am On Nov 23, 2022
Ur question should rather be, what on earth is a 16year old doing in a hotel with a random man. If she has been properly trained she wouldn't be in a hotel as she is still a minor and not even with a random man
Candidlady:
sad

16 years old embarassed

Men and their evil acts.

Some fruitless eediots would still come here to insult the dead girl. If only you knew not to trust those genders you'd be alive now. cry

Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by Kelvinhunta: 8:17am On Nov 23, 2022
Come to think of it, police said there is no physical sign of strangulation and co, don't u think she might have died of a sickness that she has been suffering from? Alcohol can trigger reactions if u have some certain sicknesses, too much pressure like marathon sex can trigger some too.

The point is, as a 16year old, she is not supposed to be in a hotel especially with a random man

BeardedMeat:
Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by Monday60655(m): 8:19am On Nov 23, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

16 years old embarassed

Men and their evil acts.

Some fruitless eediots would still come here to insult the dead girl. If only you knew not to trust those genders you'd be alive now. cry

You don't have to start with an insult before you make your point. So as you condemn the evil act by the killer, you will also query and ask for what reason 16 years old little girl was passing a night(s) in the hotel with a man?
Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by emonis88: 8:21am On Nov 23, 2022
No Igbo bashing today?
Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by BeardedMeat(m): 8:26am On Nov 23, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What are her wild oats that she went to sow?
She go Fvck.

People from riverine areas are a tard too promiscuous than those living in the high lands.

That's not why she should be killed and stuffed in a closet.
Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by Foodie1(m): 8:36am On Nov 23, 2022
Maybe she died of excess intake of hard drugs..
Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by CheapHomes1: 8:51am On Nov 23, 2022
BeardedMeat:
She go Fvck.

People from riverine areas are a tard too promiscuous than those living in the high lands.

That's not why she should be killed and stuffed in a closet.

How can a 16year olds priority be to follow a stranger to a hotel for "fvck" instead of her studies?

How did you come to the conclusion that "People from riverine areas are a tard too promiscuous than those living in the high lands"?
Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 23, 2022
OGwales:
16 years girl.... Damn I give up

16 year old woman.
Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 23, 2022
Christistruth00:

A 16 year old girl is a Child

Pity her
a foolish child
Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by karmaolu1(m): 9:21am On Nov 23, 2022
I conco. 16 years old gel!
Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by Senator777: 9:26am On Nov 23, 2022
Omihanifa:
The question is how did the guests escape without the knowledge of the hotel staffs

They allowed him to check out without his girlfriend. The police need to question those on duty the day he checked out
Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by Geesaintagape: 9:32am On Nov 23, 2022
If I talk them say I no dey compassionate but last Las , na one Yahoo girl don comot so
Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by stormborn28(m): 9:45am On Nov 23, 2022
rezzy:
May God have mercy upon her

by Rahkman: 10:14pm On Nov 22
Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by stormborn28(m): 9:48am On Nov 23, 2022
wiseone28:
Jesus

by Rahkman: 10:14pm On Nov 22
Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by drealcivilceno(m): 9:58am On Nov 23, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

16 years old embarassed

Men and their evil acts.

What was she doing in a hotel...

Use technology wisely, no way!
Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by unekwu212: 10:16am On Nov 23, 2022
This story never complete, how will a day corpse smell? He lodged with a 16yrs old and left alone none of them asked him or checked on the lady until he absconded..: abeg this people should learn how to lie to the public.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) / Yahoo Boys Rounded Up By Their Oyinbo Maga In Ghana (Throwback Video) / Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.