Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe (64244 Views)

Naval Rating Arrested Over Nengi Enenimiete's Death In Bayelsa Hotel / Corpse Of Girl Found On The Road In Ibadan. Head, Private Part Removed (Graphic) / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by Ekeneegwu(m): 10:16pm On Nov 22, 2022
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/decomposing-corpse-of-bayelsa-teenager-found-in-hotel-wardrobe/

Growing up it was an-abomination for a girl of 20 to be seen in hotels now you see this church rats who should be in their parents house sleeping roaming around looking for men to go home with . And when we talk this senseless girls will run to defend them all I can say is that the dead don’t speak .. many will fall victim to this all in the quest for drugs and money . RIP .

5 Likes

Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by phorget(m): 10:16pm On Nov 22, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

16 years old embarassed

What is this world turning into undecided

Men and their evil acts.

Some fruitless eediots would still come here to insult the dead girl. If only you knew not to trust those genders you'd be alive now. cry

They bring nothing but pains to this peaceful world of ours

When did men became EVE?

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by armadeo(m): 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
Overnight and already decaying

well done oh.....

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by Kennyideal(m): 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
Ayé Mi, tèmi bami..... Ọmọ ọdún mẹ́rìndínlógún, 16years!!!!...

5 Likes

Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by Melagros(m): 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
Revolution2022:
No foto
I wanted to ask the same question
Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by bonnyhope: 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2022
EbukaTheDrugLor:
Why this thing dey pain me be say, 99% of girls won't learn a lesson from this incidence.

Dem de hear word?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by richardokubo(m): 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

16 years old embarassed

Men and their evil acts.

Some fruitless eediots would still come here to insult the dead girl. If only you knew not to trust those genders you'd be alive now. cry

You just jump to conclusions and insult another gender what is a 16 yrs old girl doing in an hotel room wth a boy is she not a teenager may her gentle soul rest in peace

Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by Temptee101(m): 10:20pm On Nov 22, 2022
How did they know a friend of hers introduced her to the murderer?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by kingyakos: 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2022
emmabest2000:
People will start shouting Yahoo Boys upandan

Before nnkor
Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by Temptee101(m): 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2022
EbukaTheDrugLor:
Why this thing dey pain me be say, 99% of girls won't learn a lesson from this incidence.

They are greed creatures. They just want to have it all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by spartachico(m): 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2022
Afi suru
irunoko:
Wonti tun fi eleyi shogun owo lati renew owo eje won.awon girls yi na won lorogbo grin

Omo 16 years old na tin shey olosho,oun na Tin doko.kode mope nkan towa leyin ofa,oju eje lo

December is already close by.many men are getting desperate and bloody,the streets isn't smiling,small girl go put head for Wetin him Mama dey do with red eyes

Odanpe Omo yen gan koniya Gidi tabi koje PE Iya retiku

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by FuckTheMod: 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

16 years old embarassed

Men and their evil acts.

If you remove GREED from your soul and you also learn to keep your legs closed, THE WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by Lighthammer(m): 10:29pm On Nov 22, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

16 years old embarassed

Men and their evil acts.

Here w go again.man hater,why no go and exterminate all men
Sometimes i d doubt your sanity..but now ther i no doubt again about it..yo are definitely not sane...
You don't even know what really transpired..,but your hatred of men has eaten deep into your brain like a Cancer to the extent you are not capable of rational thought s anymore.. As a result of which makes you to be spewing stunking trash...
Its a pity...
Idiota sin cerebro

Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:30pm On Nov 22, 2022
Wetin 16 yrs old dey go find for hotel room.....

4 Likes

Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by Bahamas95(m): 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2022
ImoleNaija:
This is terrible. I think we need to put 'privacy invasion' aside & start installing CCTV in hotel rooms. Lots of evil are being carried out in hotels these days. And any hotels that leak customer's privacy unnecessarily can be sued & made to pay for damages.
Easier said than done.
Can you lodge in a hotel room that got CCTV? Hotel na BBnaija?

4 Likes

Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by Bigfish121(m): 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2022
What is a 16 year looking for in a hotel? RIP
Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by Dididrumz(m): 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2022
What is a 16years old girl doing with a man in an hotel?

Things are getting worse everyday

4 Likes

Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by charlesdinho7(m): 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2022
this is rather unfortunate. we have a lot of stupid young ladies out there who want to explore at a tender age. what is a 16 years old girl looking for in a hotel if not because she was stupid? may her soul rest in peace and may the perpetrator of this shameful act be brought to book asap

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by Vicas2000: 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

16 years old embarassed

Men and their evil acts.

Says a woman whose gender killed a house help by torture few weeks ago

5 Likes

Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by SavageResponse(m): 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2022
Revolution2022:
No foto

Na wetin you wan use the foto do?

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by mightyleks(m): 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

16 years old embarassed

Men and their evil acts.

What's a 16yrs old girl doing at a Hotel? RIP to her

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by Major7: 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

16 years old embarassed

Men and their evil acts.

What happened is pure evil but she's too young to even visit the hotel in the first place. People should shun immoral behaviours, e get why.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by Emperorx: 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2022
Many parents have failed what is a 16 years doing with a man in a hotel ? Because of money and flashy gifts chai may God protect his children always

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by Akin34: 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2022
Franzinni:
she was a hoe... And it is a well known occupational hazard!

Check your time.. millions of girls just turned 18 so you are already downstream and you pissed... Well wait till you turn 35, have you heard about the WALL? It's coming o grin grin grin
you de mind that one
Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by Dididrumz(m): 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2022
MzErica:
Ndi developers, dem use wickedness swear for una? Those people are so heartless they don't mind using their mother for money ritual. The other day one was caught trying to smuggle drug to foreign country in a tuber of yam. Tufiakwa!

Excuse me, are You mad? How Bayelsa take be Ndi developers?
You better respect Yourself ooo.
And weitin concern Bayelsa with whoever was trying to smuggle drugs to wherever?

You just open your mouth and talk like a goat.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by seborrhic: 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2022
Which kind of useless cock and bull story is this?
If u ever been in the vicinity of a corpse u would know the distinctive smell of a decaying corpse can be felt from several buildings away or even by passersby in a street
How is it that the staff and manager didnt notice for 3days or so?
Why is it that they allowed the male guest to check out alone,or if he snicked out,didnt check the room the next day morning?
The manager is a suspect here

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by juman(m): 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2022
What cause her death, I wonder.
Hope not another serial killer of harlots on the prowl.

If I be prostitute girl, I would be telling my client that I be child of mummy water, if I became killed my spirit would be hunting my killer forever.
Prostitution is bad.
But be safe.
Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by Kayyus09(m): 10:51pm On Nov 22, 2022
Iku doro
Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by jeromestarks: 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

16 years old embarassed

Men and their evil acts.

Why will a 16 year old lodge in a hotel with a man over night?

Probably she's following her mother's footsteps. Wh0ring around.

Abeg, let's marry Virgin jorrr to avoid breeding children who are as wayward as their mothers.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe by Franciscabless(f): 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2022
So sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) / 2 Single Mothers Arrested Over Sex In Lagos Hotel / Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.