Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) (24889 Views)

Eden Hazard Leaves Real Madrid After Mutual Agreement / Katrina Maria: Ronaldo Urged To Return To Man United By United's 'Sexiest Fan' / Ighalo Set To Leave Manchester United This Week At End Of His Loan Spell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by TheOgaBoss: 7:20pm On Nov 22, 2022
Crampyblood:
Dem don sack una goat grin
oga his heart left the club a long time ago.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by aktolly54(m): 7:21pm On Nov 22, 2022
Theunbothered:
Manchester United are such an ungrateful club with a small mentality. This man told them the truth and this is how they repay him.
cf7 win more trophy for Madrid than man united, enough of this hyping for united please
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by bid4rich(m): 7:21pm On Nov 22, 2022
DryMouth:

Guy? Are you guys deaf or what?
Ronaldo clearly stated in the interview that man utd wanted him out. So where did you get your own version that he wanted a move out?

Omo! Ronaldo fans dey confuse person abeg

@bolded above

Why are you children like this. Cant you let your head be correct at least for once?

Can't you comment reasonably without foul language?

Please forgive me for responding to the mention. I dont know you are such a kid
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 7:22pm On Nov 22, 2022
A fi igba ti Ronaldo lule ni old Trafford. From grace to grass. I advised him several times to retire from football when his ovulation was still very loud but he refused to listen to my advice. See how it ended now, from club legend to Mr nobody.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by mashad(m): 7:22pm On Nov 22, 2022
lhordspy:
We saw it coming.... What a relieve! Atleast one good news is popping up today afterall.

I foresee portugal also crashing out in the group stage of the worldcup without winning any match or scoring any goal, with Ronaldo having No goal + No assist.

And the valueless Ronaldo moving back to italy to play Seria B .

This is pure envy,

How can you refer to someone as being valueless??

One of the most successful person in the world.

How do you relate to an average person who may not be upto to you within your community??

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by Indispensable85(m): 7:23pm On Nov 22, 2022
Bye!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 7:24pm On Nov 22, 2022
Sam081844:
lets see our it goes
you and this your made in aba English. What is "let's see ours it goes?"
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by GEEBITE: 7:24pm On Nov 22, 2022
That guy spews shocking statements out. If he is a rich guy would be so condescending. From politics to sports is always bile.
mashad:
This is pure envy,

How can you refer to someone as being valueless??

One of the most successful person in the world.

How do you relate to an average person who may not be upto to you within your community??

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by Panky39(m): 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2022
U are just a bitter fool that hates on successful people
lhordspy:
We saw it coming.... What a relieve! Atleast one good news is popping up today afterall.

I foresee portugal also crashing out in the group stage of the worldcup without winning any match or scoring any goal, with Ronaldo having No goal + No assist.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by tunapawizzy: 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2022
GEEBITE:
The fourth united player to win Ballon D'or in their colours is not a legend? Please define the word legend again.
......its up to them to determine if they want to keep his status as legendary, especially after this fight.....In my personal opinion, he is the biggest, the most talented and the best player to ever play for that club. The club cannot dispute that fact, however they can choose to say his conduct was disgraceful and not treat him like a legend
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2022
Ofunaofu:
C Ronaldo is at the moment clubless

He should quietly retire from football

Or will Jorge Mendes begin hawking him around like gala

Retire ke?!!... He has at least 2 good seasons in him.

He can yet play for top clubs, but he has to make adjustments in his pattern of play... He also needs to learn team work!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by foxxydude: 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2022
That was actually the plan grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by Quam96: 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2022
lhordspy:

that why people like you will never progress in anything you are doing all your life. How can you be wishing someone God have bless in abundant bad like that. Oloshi omo ale
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by Lifestone(m): 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2022
kingamaa:
Guess it is what he wanted

There are better ways to go about it

A stain on an otherwise glittering career

Time to move on

Goodluck
How is it a stain? Because British press said so?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by Numerouno94(m): 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2022
lhordspy:

grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by wiseone28: 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2022
Make he no think of Liverpool cos he will walk alone..

We don't need selfish player.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2022
bid4rich:

Really!

Why are they holding on to him when he actually wanted a move?

Know ye not that keeping an unhappy player is equally unhealthy for the club?

Don't talk like a Man U fan, talk like a neutral person

They 'held' him because he signed a contract with spelt out agreements and terms.

If he wanted out, he could have halved his wages and paved the way for interested clubs to manage him.

Full respects to Ronaldo, but you fanboys need to wake up from this self denial of what is obvious even to the blind!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by OfficialP: 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2022
I read real Madrid will sign him for 6 months as replacement for injured benzema
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by VirtuousStarBoy: 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2022
The legendary CR7 has gotten what he wanted. Anyway i wish him all the best in his future endeavors.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by AzizG550(m): 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2022
WibusJaga:

Expected.

Let's show some love to our lady GOATS. kiss
LIKE for Lady Messi, SHARE for Lady Ronaldo. cheesy
Ewe you mean?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by depure(m): 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2022
Adedotguy:
grin

A timely interview for him before the world cup and January transfer window.

He knows this will happen, he forced his way out of the club though.

From his interview, some of the things he said are true, Truly the Glazers are not helping the club too.

Even as am a man utd fan I like him, I don't want him to play for utd base on he seems too big of himself to play for man utd. And moreover he never wanted to play for utd that is not in uefa champions League.

I remember legend Raul of Madrid when he was close to retiring he would come on has sub and help the team whether they are winning or losing. Those are legends of a club.

Not this over Sabi and proud he � goat.
At least till you leave this world you will never attain CR7 status
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by Juoflife1(f): 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2022
He may come back to Real Madrid cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by Joshmuch: 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2022
lhordspy:

You are a total unknown figure in any strata of life for now. Why are you so enraged against another man's success who did nothing wrong to you?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 7:31pm On Nov 22, 2022
Theunbothered:
Manchester United are such an ungrateful club with a small mentality. This man told them the truth and this is how they repay him.

How ungrateful was Juventus when he dumped them as their fortunes began to slide?!!

Was Madrid also ungrateful when he left them the way he did?!!

United and Ronaldo will be fine las las... Not sure I can say the same for most of you fanboys with your weird way of thinking due to player worship! tongue
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by 99thEnemy(m): 7:31pm On Nov 22, 2022
lhordspy:

You wicked grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by FireUpNow(m): 7:31pm On Nov 22, 2022
The interview CR7 had with Piers Morgan was too explosive. CR7 revealed too much and he was very poor in handling the issue. Too lousy I think

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by Joshmuch: 7:32pm On Nov 22, 2022
Adedotguy:
grin

A timely interview for him before the world cup and January transfer window.

He knows this will happen, he forced his way out of the club though.

From his interview, some of the things he said are true, Truly the Glazers are not helping the club too.

Even as am a man utd fan I like him, I don't want him to play for utd base on he seems too big of himself to play for man utd. And moreover he never wanted to play for utd that is not in uefa champions League.

I remember legend Raul of Madrid when he was close to retiring he would come on has sub and help the team whether they are winning or losing. Those are legends of a club.

Not this over Sabi and proud he � goat.
And did Real Madrid remember him or Kaka foe anything?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by Eleyigidgan: 7:32pm On Nov 22, 2022
WibusJaga:
Expected.
Let's show some love to our lady GOATS. kiss LIKE for Lady Messi, SHARE for Lady Ronaldo. cheesy
you no dey get job?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2022
All be best Ronaldo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by KennethEnyi(m): 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2022
Useless Ronaldo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by Bimpe29: 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2022
He has paid his dues as expected of a legend and the ovation is loud, hence his ultimate departure.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by Mensonges: 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2022
Is so sad that his second coming was such a disaster.

Maybe he should have just signed for Manchester City and become the enemy of Manchester United rather than now he didn't sign for Manchester City and still ended up becoming an enemy of Manchester United.

What a sad life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark / FIFA Best Awards: FIFA Denies Claims Of Vote Rigging For Lionel Messi Award / Launching Of Desire Oparanozie Foundation: Chioma Ajunwa, Pawpaw & Others Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.