Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) (24895 Views)

Eden Hazard Leaves Real Madrid After Mutual Agreement / Katrina Maria: Ronaldo Urged To Return To Man United By United's 'Sexiest Fan' / Ighalo Set To Leave Manchester United This Week At End Of His Loan Spell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by Blaqputin(m): 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2022
lhordspy:
We saw it coming.... What a relieve! Atleast one good news is popping up today afterall.

I foresee portugal also crashing out in the group stage of the worldcup without winning any match or scoring any goal, with Ronaldo having No goal + No assist.

And the valueless Ronaldo moving back to italy to play Seria B .

I predict Argentina loosing to Saudi Arabia......ooops
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by Stephenabudu960(m): 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2022
Read this with maximum understanding

[center]All the managers who coached Ronaldo with likes of Zidane, SAF, Mourinho, Santos have maximum respect for him and have spoken openly about the player’s discipline, professionalism and commitment towards the game, the manager & his teammates. If Erik Ten Hag is an exception then remember Ronaldo isn't the problem.[/center]

How many players openly criticized Manchester United Management
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by Sureboyy(m): 11:38pm On Nov 22, 2022
lhordspy:
We saw it coming.... What a relieve! Atleast one good news is popping up today afterall.

I foresee portugal also crashing out in the group stage of the worldcup without winning any match or scoring any goal, with Ronaldo having No goal + No assist.

Yet the said man is richer than your whole lineage combined
Valueless small boy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by Nobody: 2:50am On Nov 23, 2022
BABANGBALI:
A fi igba ti Ronaldo lule ni old Trafford. From grace to grass. I advised him several times to retire from football when his ovulation was still very loud but he refused to listen to my advice. See how it ended now, from club legend to Mr nobody.
"ovulation was still loud"abi the goat don carry belle now.lol
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by Princeemmymu: 5:59am On Nov 23, 2022
Toluajib:
Make Chelsea come carry am asap ,cause day really need am
He has nothing to offer chelsea. He is currently not a team player. He just want to score and bring in more records... He is old. You will see is performance in the world cup, lets wait, i see Portugal out in group stage with Ronaldo with no go....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by Princeemmymu: 6:00am On Nov 23, 2022
Toluajib:
Make Chelsea come carry am asap ,cause day really need am
He has nothing to offer chelsea. He is currently not a team player. He just want to score and bring in more records... He is old. You will see is performance in the world cup, lets wait, i see Portugal out in group stage with Ronaldo and no go....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by Shevchenkko: 6:17am On Nov 23, 2022
lhordspy:

Are you always on drug ?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by oluwarotimi504: 6:47am On Nov 23, 2022
C Ronaldo is at the moment clublessHe should quietly retire from footballOr will Jorge Mendes begin hawking him around like galaC Ronaldo is at the moment clublessHe should quietly retire from footballOr will Jorge Mendes begin hawking him around like gala...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by DavSagacity(m): 6:53am On Nov 23, 2022
U know that's not possible.
Portugal is not Manchester united. And it's not only Ronaldo that's in the team.
They will go far. Oga seer
lhordspy:

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by rollywise(m): 7:45am On Nov 23, 2022
lhordspy:

Ungrateful. Portugal crashing out? Wishes are not horses so relax
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by goodheart01: 8:43am On Nov 23, 2022
lhordspy:

And the valueless Ronaldo moving back to italy to play Seria B

And Messi scores a penalty.... Lol. Fake goat eating Saudi Arabian grass... Lol.

Urchins will never change
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by deswiftfxn(m): 9:14am On Nov 23, 2022
...at least he said his mind and that's a very good thing in life, not even bothering himself on the aftermath of the interview because he already knew what the likely outcome would be.. If manutd likes let them not see/take his interview as a constructive criticism on their path and try work on their weaknesses, na dem sabi.. kudos CR7....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) by OndoRaph(m): 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2022
lhordspy:

Brainless seeing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is UJ Esuene Stadium Calabar The Most Suitable Stadium We Have? / Premier League Relegation: Manchester United Fighting A Battle To Avoid It / Raymond Ekevwo Is Africa’s Fastest Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.