Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG (47960 Views)

Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k / We Sent You To Serve Not To Do Evangelism, NYSC DG Warns Corps Members / Nigerians React On Twitter As NYSC Portal Frustrates Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by dorodee(m): 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2022
2023 election is making this government see the reality of nepotism.
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by vendredi77: 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2022
I hope they pay us our allawee in time becos we copers are sufering big time..
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by Ngwamankillyou(m): 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2022
Acting? yeye Man.

Two months to get the hell off mic nigga?
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by Praktikals(m): 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please let's support his excellency Mr Peter obi for the president of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain

Obi cannot be trusted. He promised never to leave APGA but we know how it turned out. A person who is not faithful in little will not be faithful in much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by emmyN(m): 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2022
It's funny. On the thread where the former DG's sack was announced, someone predicted he was going to appoint another person of Igbo origin. These are all election gymnastics to curry favour, but the time for that is long past.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:03pm On Nov 22, 2022
Stupid man Buhari

Abeg do dey go. Who cares of ur nonsense. We know you well
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by Qardinalcaptain: 10:07pm On Nov 22, 2022
BUBU wey MUMU
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by nazicartel(m): 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2022
Kingzeez10:

No i won't
abdulazeez , nobody wants you to support Obi. Support Tinubu in peace. I know you must be in Kwara state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by nazicartel(m): 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2022
emmyN:
It's funny. On the thread where the former DG's sack was announced, someone predicted he was going to appoint another person of Igbo origin. These are all election gymnastics to curry favour, but the time for that is long past.
same thing I told my told. Told him to be ready to see more Igbo appointments this period. And the Igbos they will be appointing will be used the fight everybody in the country. Let's watch and see

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by BigBashiru: 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2022
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by Cmanforall: 10:11pm On Nov 22, 2022
politicoNG:

https://www.facebook.com/100066436096498/posts/pfbid05PWjSZs7DU5CpcdJQ1D34NDMQTAaCsQ3cK6r613JQwyHUxeeq72B71ev51rXHBHul/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7438517/buhari-approves-removal-mohammed-fadah#118476361
So many appointments one didn't know is under the presidency

What happens to the civil servant rising in ranks, can't they attain this position without knowing the president?
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by BigBashiru: 10:11pm On Nov 22, 2022
Praktikals:

Obi cannot be trusted. He promised never to leave APGA but we know how it turned out. A person who is not faithful in little will not be faithful in much

There's the concept of greater good of society. He left apga for the greater good of Nigeria....
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by karnafiu03(m): 10:12pm On Nov 22, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please let's support his excellency Mr Peter obi for the president of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain

If it's about governance experience, Tinubu is the best. If na competency,
kwankwaso is better. But as Kwakwaso no fit win, I think we should go for Tinubu. If you see any idiot supporting Obi, they are either from Biafra or mumu Christian. In short, Obi is igbo/christian agenda and we have promise to make him come third in the election.
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by eeetuk(m): 10:13pm On Nov 22, 2022
"Following the removal of Brigadier General Muhammad Kaku Fadah as Director General, National Youth Service Corps by President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR, Mrs Christy Uba, Director, Information and Communications Technology, the most senior Director in the Scheme has taken over the leadership of the Corps in the capacity of Overseer, pending the appointment of a substantive Director General by Mr President."

Ibos attitude towards other people continues to amaze me!
When President Buhari appoints Ibo person to a top job in Nigeria, almost all ibos sing Buhari praises. And when President Buhari appoints other people not Ibo, President Buhari gets called all sort of names. Ibos attitude towards other people goes to show that Nigeria cannot survive becoming a succession nation until Southeast is excluded from the union. But how can Nigeria exclude Ibos from Nigeria without a full-blown war? One way this can be achieved is holding a referendum on the issue. I don't see any Nigerian outside the southeast geopolitical zone voting in any state in Nigeria to keep Southeast as part of Nigeria in referendum. I say none. They are so self-centered. They don't do know anything. Look at southeast and tell me which of those states is successful. Not one. But don't you dear tell them that because they will come down on you like a bomb blas--in a city center. I hate selfish people!
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by abbey621(m): 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2022
eeetuk:
"Following the removal of Brigadier General Muhammad Kaku Fadah as Director General, National Youth Service Corps by President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR, Mrs Christy Uba, Director, Information and Communications Technology, the most senior Director in the Scheme has taken over the leadership of the Corps in the capacity of Overseer, pending the appointment of a substantive Director General by Mr President."

Ibos attitude towards other people continues to amaze me!
When President Buhari appoints Ibo person to a top job in Nigeria, almost all ibos sing Buhari praises. And when President Buhari appoints other people not Ibo, President Buhari gets called all sort of names. Ibos attitude towards other people goes to show that Nigeria cannot survive becoming a succession nation until Southeast is excluded from the union. But how can Nigeria exclude Ibos from Nigeria without a full-blown war? One way this can be achieved is holding a referendum on the issue. I don't see any Nigerian outside the southeast geopolitical zone voting in any state in Nigeria to keep Southeast as part of Nigeria in referendum. I say none. They are so self-centered. They don't do know anything. Look at southeast and tell me which of those states is successful. Not one. But don't you dear tell them that because they will come down on you like a bomb blas--in a city center. I hate selfish people!

There will never be a referendum as the bone of contention is not separation but the resources that goes away with such separation. It's like asking California to separate from the USA, na madness!
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by Melagros(m): 10:20pm On Nov 22, 2022
tuoyoojo:
I was shocked when I saw initially

Buhari appointing a southerner?!!!

Then I saw its in acting capacity

I was like ehen

This is the buhari we know

You can bet your next salary that the person he would finally appoint would be from the north

For sure
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by Melagros(m): 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2022
crossfm:
Hehehe .

Election appointment's,now Buhari remembers their are other people besides the fulani's.
Na temporary, he'll still bring his brother
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by usmanbaba(m): 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2022
iiifedimma:

A wise man wont vote peter obi cause he has nothing to offer. Don't be deceive by his deceptive voice, he belongs to the same cabals.
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by freemanq(m): 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2022
Waste of time to accept such offer just few days to the end of miserable 8 years in office
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by gloryman91: 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2022
iiifedimma:

We don't support failure.

Obi/Datti is total failure.
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by HilcomTech(m): 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2022
The shouts of nepotism will not come now because the lady is not a Northerner.

The HYPOCRITES are so silent.
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by HilcomTech(m): 10:28pm On Nov 22, 2022
iiifedimma:

The only reason you are supporting Peter Obi is because YUU belong in the same tribe as he

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by cpu2006(m): 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2022
iiifedimma:

Which tribe are you?
I want to confirm something
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by HilcomTech(m): 10:32pm On Nov 22, 2022
BigBashiru:

There's the concept of greater good of society. He left apga for the greater good of Nigeria....

How has Peter Obi leaving APGA good for Nigerians

He also betrayed Ojukwu. How did that benefit Nigeria
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by anytexy: 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2022
emmyN:
Your are right. And it came to pass.
I expected Buhari to pick SGF from south east, but he never did. He may still do it before election.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by HilcomTech(m): 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2022
cpu2006:

Which tribe are you?
I want to confirm something

You want to expose her abi.

She wouldn't say. She would rather insult you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2022
Which game malami and babagana kingibe dey play sef n what is there game plan this last minutes of Nigeria2023 elections....
Dem don begin appoint southerners for positions n surprisingly they are from the south east..
Nafdac.... igbo woman.
Nysc..... igbo woman
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by kettykin: 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2022
ZKOSOSO:
Buhari is hunting for another Fulani Muslim Brg Gen to take. Real control.

Only Hausafulanikanuri Muslims are worthy as heads of MDAs. Buhari is the most horrible Nepotist in History.

The level of wreckage those guys have had on the economy might take another 60 years to fix, from an inept good for nothing Nigeria military to nnpc that doesn't work and can't put a lid on oil theft,to the unbroken, unbridled borrowing to fund a dead economy financed by debts,to the dying telecommunications industry.
They have turned Nigeria into an economic catastrophe

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by crossbreedwears(m): 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2022
Can you bet your life?
tuoyoojo:
I was shocked when I saw initially

Buhari appointing a southerner?!!!

Then I saw its in acting capacity

I was like ehen

This is the buhari we know

You can bet your next salary that the person he would finally appoint would be from the north

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Boy Dressed In NYSC Uniform (see Photo) / Buhari Approves Employment Of Dead NYSC 2011 Members’ Siblings / Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.