Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG (47964 Views)

Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k / We Sent You To Serve Not To Do Evangelism, NYSC DG Warns Corps Members / Nigerians React On Twitter As NYSC Portal Frustrates Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by Slurity(m): 7:23am On Nov 23, 2022
tuoyoojo:

These people you mentioned are ministers and by law he is mandate to appoint from all regions of the country

But you see for those agencies , its at his whims and caprices, he would most likely go for his people

Whether you want to agree or not, the facts are there

Even his northerner brother atiku corroborated this when he said the appointment is lopsided favouring the north

See appointing someone from a southern part of the country doesn't add to my bank account but a leader must be seen to be fair and respect the law of equity
Stop talking trash, has Buhari done anything against the law in appointment too? Just stop crying.
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by crossbreedwears(m): 9:15am On Nov 23, 2022
You're a foolish man!
tuoyoojo:

I can bet yours

And I assure you, you won't be disappointed grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by Stanweezy(m): 9:27am On Nov 23, 2022
Freshman1100:
I also served in Nasarawa State that year, Nasarawa Eggon to be precise. She is a nice woman.

Me na Toto LGA
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:37am On Nov 23, 2022
tuoyoojo:

Buhari can never disappoint

He doesn't have anyone to please

Once he finds a northern

He would give likely give this woman the boot

Let's wait and see.

You'll see she will be confirmed.
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by tishbite41(m): 9:42am On Nov 23, 2022
Guide777:
The only reason they allowed the Nnewi woman even a day to act was because she is a Northerner in spirit and a southerner in name. Born and brought up in Kaduna. Groomed at ABU - a first class mathematics graduate - she speaks Hausa better than Igbo and would support a Northerner instead of her kins if she is asked to judge a case. I am excited but not excited.
Funny thing is that if she does anything wrong, the Igbos will take the fall just like what happened with Nzeogwu and co.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by Guide777(m): 11:37am On Nov 23, 2022
tishbite41:

Funny thing is that if she does anything wrong, the Igbos will take the fall just like what happened with Nzeogwu and co.
you are right.
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by AfonjaPriest: 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2022
politicoNG:

https://www.facebook.com/100066436096498/posts/pfbid05PWjSZs7DU5CpcdJQ1D34NDMQTAaCsQ3cK6r613JQwyHUxeeq72B71ev51rXHBHul/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7438517/buhari-approves-removal-mohammed-fadah#118476361
Congratulations Madam for your appointment as a placeholder. Soon a substantive appointment would be made, bringing a Fulani moslem to take over.
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by AfonjaPriest: 2:54pm On Nov 23, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please let's support his excellency Mr Peter obi for the president of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's nw pls a drug barons and kleptomaniacs can't be our president, it's nigeria turn #naija lokan

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country, either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain

Wow, Seriously agbado urchins are really in pains,! I beg see mentions, anyways no way for a kleptomaniacs to be our president, it's only his excellency Mr PETer obi that we all sensible nigerian want, no way for atiku too

I support President Peter Obi, one billion percent (1,000,000,000%) with my PVC to vote at the polling booth.
Re: Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG by Kingzeez10: 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2022
nazicartel:
what type of business do you do ?
Check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corpers Celebrate After Receiving Their N33,000 Allowance / A Boy Dressed In NYSC Uniform (see Photo) / Buhari Approves Employment Of Dead NYSC 2011 Members’ Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.