Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,156 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Please Don't Get Married If You Both Are AS, I'm In Pain – Lady Cries Out(Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Don't Get Married If You Both Are AS, I'm In Pain – Lady Cries Out(Video) (1329 Views)

As I'm Enduring This, Am I Really Making My Children Better? / Guys, Don't Get Married If You Work In A Private Establishment / My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Don't Get Married If You Both Are AS, I'm In Pain – Lady Cries Out(Video) by damilola4162(m): 10:04pm On Nov 22, 2022
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svKXz7UGMqU][/url]

A Nigerian leady has taken to twitter to plead with intending couple not to go ahead and get married if they are both AS.

in her words: “Please don't get married to your partner if you both are AS, please Love isn't enough reason. Please don't bring in children into the world to suffer pain and miserable please.”

Source: https://twitter.com/EstherEssien_/status/1594696828947206146

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Please Don't Get Married If You Both Are AS, I'm In Pain – Lady Cries Out(Video) by faithfull18(f): 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2022
This isn't new information na, tell us something we don't know.
Re: Please Don't Get Married If You Both Are AS, I'm In Pain – Lady Cries Out(Video) by fman(m): 11:34pm On Nov 22, 2022
faithfull18:
This isn't new information na, tell us something we don't know.
aswear!!
She no get the update we b ancient of days, that's why she fell victim!!
She just woke
Re: Please Don't Get Married If You Both Are AS, I'm In Pain – Lady Cries Out(Video) by Jeon(f): 11:36pm On Nov 22, 2022
This headache is for AS /SS.

May GOD see them through.

5 Likes

Re: Please Don't Get Married If You Both Are AS, I'm In Pain – Lady Cries Out(Video) by Mimicle101: 5:23am On Nov 23, 2022
But in some part of the world where people make babies, baby mama/papa and people don't even care about those things.

Can someone explain to me why please
Re: Please Don't Get Married If You Both Are AS, I'm In Pain – Lady Cries Out(Video) by MufasaLion: 6:54am On Nov 23, 2022
Foolish lady. Cry me a river.

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Get Married If You Both Are AS, I'm In Pain – Lady Cries Out(Video) by MufasaLion: 6:57am On Nov 23, 2022
Mimicle101:
But in some part of the world where people make babies, baby mama/papa and people don't even care about those things.

That's because they don't do do test in the olden days but now, millions of people do it. Also, even in the olden days they used to have stillbirth and they tag it as marine spirit or whatever due to ignorance.

So if you see anyone that married without any test and have healthy kids, it's most probably his/her partner is of a compatible genotype.

2 Likes

Re: Please Don't Get Married If You Both Are AS, I'm In Pain – Lady Cries Out(Video) by HarlequinLekex: 8:59am On Nov 23, 2022
Ignorance kills.
Re: Please Don't Get Married If You Both Are AS, I'm In Pain – Lady Cries Out(Video) by Obavoh: 9:35am On Nov 23, 2022
Painful

2 Likes

Re: Please Don't Get Married If You Both Are AS, I'm In Pain – Lady Cries Out(Video) by damilola4162(m): 9:46am On Nov 23, 2022
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: Please Don't Get Married If You Both Are AS, I'm In Pain – Lady Cries Out(Video) by ahnie: 10:59am On Nov 23, 2022
Sorry dear
Re: Please Don't Get Married If You Both Are AS, I'm In Pain – Lady Cries Out(Video) by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:05am On Nov 23, 2022
I have no pity for parents that knowingly marry claiming one stupid love when both are AS, their finances deserve to be drained till they are left with nothing,

My only pity is for the child who is constantly in pain cry

2 Likes

Re: Please Don't Get Married If You Both Are AS, I'm In Pain – Lady Cries Out(Video) by virginchaser(m): 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2022
What a painful situation. I remembered how our then neighbor used to wake up my father at late hours to take his late sons to hospital.
Re: Please Don't Get Married If You Both Are AS, I'm In Pain – Lady Cries Out(Video) by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 24, 2022
Just like where I'm from, we don't really care about the genotype, yet I've never heard of someone suffering from sickle cell or dying from it.

I only got to know about the illness back in high school during my biology lessons.
Mimicle101:

Re: Please Don't Get Married If You Both Are AS, I'm In Pain – Lady Cries Out(Video) by sweetman2022: 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2022
Samantha123:
Just like where I'm from, we don't really care about the genotype, yet I've never heard of someone suffering from sickle cell or dying from it.

I only got to know about the illness back in high school during my biology lessons.
Despite how real this genotype of a thing is, people living in rural areas never care about it and they don't have numerous cases of sickel cell dominant children. They just marry or get pregnant and move on.
Re: Please Don't Get Married If You Both Are AS, I'm In Pain – Lady Cries Out(Video) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2022
Even here in SA, most of us don't normally do such checkups before marriage, but I've never heard of any sickle cell cases or people dying from it, or a couple not being able to marry each other because of their genotypes.

Maybe there's a special vaccine given to us as babies to prevent it, I don't know. undecided undecided undecided
sweetman2022:

Despite how real this genotype of a thing is, people living in rural areas never care about it and they don't have numerous cases of sickel cell dominant children. They just marry or get pregnant and move on.
Re: Please Don't Get Married If You Both Are AS, I'm In Pain – Lady Cries Out(Video) by Mindlog: 1:26pm On Nov 24, 2022
Samantha123:
Even here in SA, most of us don't normally do such checkups before marriage, but I've never heard of any sickle cell cases or people dying from it, or a couple not being able to marry each other because of their genotypes.

Maybe there's a special vaccine given to us as babies to prevent it, I don't know. undecided undecided undecided

It is not wide spread across Africa just that Nigeria has the highest birth prevalence of sickle cell disease in the world. Like in Kenya in East Africa, only one tribe, the luos of Western Kenya tend to be vulnerable to it as they seem to share some traits with Nigerians
Re: Please Don't Get Married If You Both Are AS, I'm In Pain – Lady Cries Out(Video) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2022
So, are you saying that the illness is within your genes?
Mindlog:

It is not wide spread across Africa just that Nigeria has the highest birth prevalence of sickle cell disease in the world. Like in Kenya in East Africa, only one tribe, the luos of Western Kenya tend to be vulnerable to it as they seem to share some traits with Nigerians
Re: Please Don't Get Married If You Both Are AS, I'm In Pain – Lady Cries Out(Video) by Mindlog: 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2022
Samantha123:
So, are you saying that the illness is within your genes?

I would say, more prevalent in Nigeria.
Re: Please Don't Get Married If You Both Are AS, I'm In Pain – Lady Cries Out(Video) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2022
Wow! This is interesting and new to me.

I didn't know that it only affects certain ethnic groups, I thought it affects everyone everywhere.
Mindlog:

I would say, more prevalent in Nigeria.
Re: Please Don't Get Married If You Both Are AS, I'm In Pain – Lady Cries Out(Video) by efficiencie(m): 9:57am On Nov 25, 2022
damilola4162:
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svKXz7UGMqU][/url]

A Nigerian leady has taken to twitter to plead with intending couple not to go ahead and get married if they are both AS.

in her words: “Please don't get married to your partner if you both are AS, please Love isn't enough reason. Please don't bring in children into the world to suffer pain and miserable please.”

Source: https://twitter.com/EstherEssien_/status/1594696828947206146

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

What is this one saying? Is it all AS couples that get married to have children? Is it all AS couples that are too poor to afford gene-therapy? Is it all AS couples that cannot find supernatural solutions to their genetic disorders? Keep your lamentations to yourself abeg.

(1) (Reply)

If Someone Tells You Not To Come To Her House Again Will You Go? / A Woman Is Beautiful When She Has A Heart For The Poor – Bolanle Dare / 10 Things To Say To A Woman In Labour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.