Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential (7990 Views)

Is Money The Root Of All Evil? / Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 / Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 8:55am On Dec 19, 2022
jaephoenix:

Ok, keep on with your belief

Keep on with your SPECULATIONS
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 8:58am On Dec 19, 2022
jaephoenix:

There's no intelligent design there. There's not much difference between us and those animals.
Here, read this
https://www.sciencealert.com/monkeys-brains-not-their-vocal-cords-stop-them-from-speaking-like-us
I know you'll be scared of reading it so I took ss

There's no intelligent design?
You're a fool. Not an insult but you're a fool
When someone is explaining something to you and he use the word 'likely', will you accept it as fact?
Do we need man existing in our era to explain how life and living forms came to be or we need someone that existed right from the beginning. Your reasoning is far lower than apes
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 9:01am On Dec 19, 2022
jaephoenix:

None was created
Language simply means communication. There are means animals communicate. Some by vocal means, signs, actions etc

Stop shifting goal post
Language and communication are not synonymous
Language is a form of communication
Check the dictionary meaning of language.
Mention one animal language
Before you mention and embarrass yourself, note than language does not mean sound but is synonymous to grammar

Your indeed in the frontline of the Ape family. You have ape brain and adopt ape thinking
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 9:03am On Dec 19, 2022
jaephoenix:

Below are the different parts of ancient humans which we evolved from
As you can see, these mandibles, calvaria etc are not from modern man, and are definitely not chimps. So evidence of cavemen or prehistoric men abound
Again, evolution didn’t tell us how live came to be. Are you dyslexic or just lack simple comprehension skills. This is the fourth time in this thread I'm saying it

Lol
See how foolish you are proving to be
It's skull that may have been affected my age and weather conditions that is your proof ba
What about the pictures of the Apemen we see in books with their hairs, stomach, stature. Where are they? Are they really living or just artistic construction?
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 9:08am On Dec 19, 2022
jaephoenix:

Which common reasoning? That I came from dust? Or women came from a single rib? Or donkeys now rap music? Just like Shrek. If the Bible is true, I might as well believe the donkey in shrek actually talks, or the snake in Lion King is real

Common reasoning tells me that parent offspring mate with like ones and produce like ones but your ape sense tell you your forefathers were monkey's and chimpanzees

Imagine, science is telling us that hippopotamus evolved from sharks. How will I accept that when I am not a mad ape like you?!
The main reason is the size of the teeth and habitat. How and when and why did sharks have legs and turned from carnivorous to herbivore including the digestive tract
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 9:09am On Dec 19, 2022
jaephoenix:

You want me to copy paste from the Epic to prove my point? Bros, if you don't want to check out the Epic of Gilgamesh or other ancient books, its your loss. Continue believing whatever rocks your boat

Coa you have none around you. Is there an Epic of Gilgamesh in your library or if you've ever seen one before?
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 9:13am On Dec 19, 2022
jaephoenix:

Yes, animals have morals, intelligence and conscience. They're not all about kill and eat. And morals is relative. What is morally right years ago may not be today. What is moral in Islam may be immoral in Christianity. What is moral is Nigeria, may not be in Sweden. What's moral for me as a kid, may not be as an adult. Morality also change as we advance

See this mugu that says animals have conscience and morals
Infact, let's just end our argument.
You're a boy
Why then do you mention christianity and Islam as the key or guide to morals if religion is a scam?

We all condemn murder but in comparison to which source? Usually religion but due to secularism and people free to do as they please, morals are dying. Small time, someone will come and rape you and rub you whether na man or woman and you should thank him
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 9:17am On Dec 19, 2022
jaephoenix:

Lol. For the last time, I cannot begrudge someone that I assume doesn't exist. Can you begrudge Thor?

Well, I'm happy that you 'assume'. Cos you're very indecisive. You assume but you don't know or can give evidence to prove your stupid assumption. Cos you don't use logical sense that every design has a designer, every effect has a cause and every law has a lawgiver and an intelligent being could have come from a more intelligent source. What about the cycles that sustain the earth?
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 9:26am On Dec 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Real scientists believe in the existence of God and as for methods there is no method since you too can't explain further regarding evolution THEORY.
So they agreed that it's not everything that can be explained through methods! smiley

He does not know Priestley
He does not know Newton
He does not know Galileo

Apes can't know names of scientist

1 Like

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 9:37am On Dec 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Continue deceiving yourself!

Who do you think i'm talking about when i said people believe in the existence of God?
OK you summed it all up in your head that only Bible readers believe in CREATION shey? cheesy

Same Christendom are praying for opposing armies and homosexual conducts God condemn. Jaephoenix is a fool. Why is he making reference to such ones?
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 9:40am On Dec 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

What was their profession? cheesy

They were his forefathers

1 Like

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 9:42am On Dec 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

APES made it but humans are using it right?

Your brain need a reset! smiley

Complete factory reset

1 Like

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 10:22am On Dec 19, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Sir
Good morning Dr
You said the Bible said the earth is flat, I showed you from the Bible that it says the earth is round or a circle but you still dispute

You said God told his people to eat dung, I showed you it was untrue but it was hardship that moved apostate Israel to eat bird dung and later Ezekiel was asked to bake using dried human excrement as fuel. He objected to it and Jehovah allowed him use cow excrement but as a picture to tell the Jews in babylon how life was to be for the Jews in Jerusalem who are under siege but you still dispute

I showed you that the Bible gave high counsel on health especially regarding to touching the dead that such ones should wash. I initially asked you to read the entire leviticus to know the process of cleansing but you refused and you looked at one verse to think cleansing involves just sprinkling of water whereas sprinkling of water by the priest is only the confirmation that the person had done cleansing but you disagreed

I showed you how the Bible described the water cycle, you disagree

Even if all I mentioned earlier are not convincing, the most convincing proofs of its authenticity is the predictions or prophecies. No human can accurately foretell the future and this is where the Bible beats every other religious book you can think of.
Lemme ask you, apart from divine inspiration, could anyone have predicted 200 prior about who will conquer an empire, his name, and how he will do that and the eventuality of the empire. To illustrate, imagine I say today that USA will be overthrown by Thomas in one night, there will be no battle, all USA borders will be opened, her main defense will be laid bare for Thomas to enter the city FREELY, all USA captives will be asked to leave and eventually, USA will be laid bare like a rock that no one will live or even pitch his tent there. You will not believe it but that was what happened exactly 200 years later. Even Atheists can't deny the evidence as Archaeological records and secular history confirms that Isaiah lived 200 years before Cyrus who conquered Babylon. The only reason why Atheists dispute it is cos of the fulfillment of prophecy but when the Bible was completed, babylon was still thriving but today what is going on in babylon? You may find out for yourself. An book from God or myth?

Same man said Nineveh will be destroyed forever and into non existence. Nineveh was a great city and mighty. Years ago, critics say Nineveh never existed cos there is nothing to find it. Now, you may even visit Google to ask. Nineveh was found almost entirely buried. Archaeologist are warning people not to destroy it entirely. One man warned that they should not bury it again

Again, the book you dismissed as a storybook
1. Daniel foretold the fall of babylon to Medo Persia. History confirms that
2. Daniel foretold that Medo Persia will fall to Greece. History confirms that
3. Daniel said that the King of Greece (Alexander the Great), that his life will be prematurely cut short and his children will not be handed rulership but his kingdom will be divided into 4 parts. Alexander died of malaria at age 33, his two sons were killed and eventually, his kingdom divided into four parts or empires ruled by four of his generals
4. Daniel said that the next empire or world power will be Rome. History confirms it
5. Daniel said that when Rome is ruling that the Messiah will come then, will be killed and Jerusalem will be destroyed. History confirms that. Even if Atheists say that Jesus was an invention of Rome, it did not deny the prophecy right? Jerusalem was destroyed again in 70CE by General Titus. Rome was still the world empire
6. Daniel said that Rome will disintegrate completely but a small nation will destroy three other nations to become world empire. Britain which was small defeated Netherlands, Spain and France to become world empire. History confirms that. (Now, will you tell me that Daniel existed down to the time of Britain to be fabricating all these as critics say, let us continue)
7. Later Britain and USA joined to become what is to be known as the Anglo-american empire
8. Daniel foretold that the Anglo-american empire will not be strong and all the government in the world will not be as strong as the previous empires so of the influence of the people. We don't need history to confirm this one. Our eyes re seeing this. Even the US government is not strong, sometimes their decision are resisted cos of strong protests, strikes, insurrection, change of government, divided constitution, you can mention the rest. Only by use of force do most governments today enforce their decision when the people do not want to respond.
9. Daniel foretold that during the time of the Anglo-american empire, nations will worship the god of fortresses (war or weapons). We don't need history to confirm this one. Since the Anglo-american empire, we have seen the most sophisticated weapons of all time, they have made themselves rich by making powerful weapons. Even small North Korea don de form big boy cos he de produce missile. They worship them as their defense and offense. They brag of their weapons
10. About 2000 years ago, Jesus Christ foretold that these times will face international wars, food shortages, epidemic and pandemic (pestilences), earthquakes in one place after another, lack of love, destruction or ruining of the environment, fear among people, reports of wars, false Christs, the preaching of the good news of God's kingdom. If you, 200 years ago,were asked to predict how life will be today? You'll likely be positive in your comments but Jesus Christ said this about 2000 years ago and we are seeing this
11. Paul, about 2000 years ago but later after Jesus Christ ascension, predicted the moral breakdown of people attitude today. People will be selfish, they will love money, boastful, haughty, disobedint to parents, lack of natural affection, slanderer, blasphemers, many will claim to love God but hypocrisy is all they show and many will love pleasures rather than God. He mentioned 19 attitude that will be prevalent worldwide and said that times (economy) will be critical but people will advance from bad to worse. Is this prophecy of the 'storybook' being fulfilled or not today?
12. Peter predicted that in our time, people will ridicule those that are talking about the second coming or presence of Christ. They will say (just as we are seeing) that the coming of Christ have been preached for many years right from our forefathers and nothing has changed. They do this to advance their own selfish desires

13. Daniel foretold what will happen to the Anglo-american empire. It will end and it mentions who will end it and how it will end. It will be unlike the previous world empires- Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medopersia, Greece, Rome. Anglo-american will be the last empire. It won't continue forever. It will be destroyed but by who? Go and read Daniel and see for yourself if you really want to know. John confirms this that the Anglo-american empire will not even last long like the Roman empire before it comes to it's end.

All these were written hundreds of years ago, many of its prophecies have been fulfilled and history and archaeology confirms them, many are being fulfilled today and we know that God will never allow any of his words to go unfulfilled. Jehovah, Jehovah my God has allowed his word, the Bible to be translated in almost all language and people can have access to it as He himself has foretold. No one can say that he did not know or even got information. Atheists dismiss it as storybook but to their own demerit.

Jaephoenix, Daniel foretold the empire that will replace Babylon (the empire ruling during his time) and it WAS Medopersia
He foretold who will replace Medopersia and it WAS Greece
He foretold who will replace Greece and it WAS Rome
He foretold who will replace Rome and it IS ANGLO-AMERICA as we're seeing
Daniel mentioned who will dethrone and destroy, not just Anglo-america but all the government in the world and how and the timing according to jesus christ and his disciples and we're in the nick of time. You're only harming yourself cos you're wise in your own eyes but you're actually very stupid by not considering the evidence. You and your fellow Atheists. Satan has blinded your eyes so that you will not see Truth and it is to your own destruction. Why should I be angry? Already, you chose a religion with no hope, no blessing and no future. You don't do God any harm if you don't acknowledge him. Jehovah himself will not manipulate or threaten anyone to serve him. He wants our love from the heart and not forced.

Jaephoenix
Prophecy is the most unique evidence that the Bible comes from God
I'm sure you're either aware of DELIBERATELY ignore this fact so that your Atheist spirit will not die inside you
I do like to share that Daniel prohecy to those that like politics and they are shocked. Come and dispute this prophecy na. There are many more

Based on our discussion so far?

Based on the position of the earth in space? How did Job know 3500 years ago
Based on the formation of rain? How did Job know 35000 years ago
Based in the movement of water? How did Solomon know about 3000 years ago
Based on the shape of the earth, how did Isaiah know about 2700 years ago?
Based on the universe having a beginning? How did Moses know
Based on the world power we have today and her rivalry with the opposing powers since she was established- Germany, Soviet Union and now Russia and allies, how did Daniel know about 2500 years ago?
Based on world conditions today, how did Jesus Christ know about 2000 years ago( shebi una talk say Rome invented Jesus)
Based on the moral breakdown of people today and as morals are getting worse, how did Paul know about 2000 years ago?

Let us leave creation. Let us leave the argument on shape of the earth, health, and other previous arguments. I challenge you here and now to come and dispute these predictions. If it were Nostradamus predictions or another man, his writings will be reviewed and people will keep mentioning it and talking about it including the ones yet to be fulfilled but cos na bible, they won't acknowledge it. Come and prove that all these predictions were forged or written after their fulfillment
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by jaephoenix(m): 11:31am On Dec 19, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Sir
Good morning Dr
You said the Bible said the earth is flat, I showed you from the Bible that it says the earth is round or a circle but you still dispute

You said God told his people to eat dung, I showed you it was untrue but it was hardship that moved apostate Israel to eat bird dung and later Ezekiel was asked to bake using dried human excrement as fuel. He objected to it and Jehovah allowed him use cow excrement but as a picture to tell the Jews in babylon how life was to be for the Jews in Jerusalem who are under siege but you still dispute

I showed you that the Bible gave high counsel on health especially regarding to touching the dead that such ones should wash. I initially asked you to read the entire leviticus to know the process of cleansing but you refused and you looked at one verse to think cleansing involves just sprinkling of water whereas sprinkling of water by the priest is only the confirmation that the person had done cleansing but you disagreed

I showed you how the Bible described the water cycle, you disagree

Even if all I mentioned earlier are not convincing, the most convincing proofs of its authenticity is the predictions or prophecies. No human can accurately foretell the future and this is where the Bible beats every other religious book you can think of.
Lemme ask you, apart from divine inspiration, could anyone have predicted 200 prior about who will conquer an empire, his name, and how he will do that and the eventuality of the empire. To illustrate, imagine I say today that USA will be overthrown by Thomas in one night, there will be no battle, all USA borders will be opened, her main defense will be laid bare for Thomas to enter the city FREELY, all USA captives will be asked to leave and eventually, USA will be laid bare like a rock that no one will live or even pitch his tent there. You will not believe it but that was what happened exactly 200 years later. Even Atheists can't deny the evidence as Archaeological records and secular history confirms that Isaiah lived 200 years before Cyrus who conquered Babylon. The only reason why Atheists dispute it is cos of the fulfillment of prophecy but when the Bible was completed, babylon was still thriving but today what is going on in babylon? You may find out for yourself. An book from God or myth?

Same man said Nineveh will be destroyed forever and into non existence. Nineveh was a great city and mighty. Years ago, critics say Nineveh never existed cos there is nothing to find it. Now, you may even visit Google to ask. Nineveh was found almost entirely buried. Archaeologist are warning people not to destroy it entirely. One man warned that they should not bury it again

Again, the book you dismissed as a storybook
1. Daniel foretold the fall of babylon to Medo Persia. History confirms that
2. Daniel foretold that Medo Persia will fall to Greece. History confirms that
3. Daniel said that the King of Greece (Alexander the Great), that his life will be prematurely cut short and his children will not be handed rulership but his kingdom will be divided into 4 parts. Alexander died of malaria at age 33, his two sons were killed and eventually, his kingdom divided into four parts or empires ruled by four of his generals
4. Daniel said that the next empire or world power will be Rome. History confirms it
5. Daniel said that when Rome is ruling that the Messiah will come then, will be killed and Jerusalem will be destroyed. History confirms that. Even if Atheists say that Jesus was an invention of Rome, it did not deny the prophecy right? Jerusalem was destroyed again in 70CE by General Titus. Rome was still the world empire
6. Daniel said that Rome will disintegrate completely but a small nation will destroy three other nations to become world empire. Britain which was small defeated Netherlands, Spain and France to become world empire. History confirms that. (Now, will you tell me that Daniel existed down to the time of Britain to be fabricating all these as critics say, let us continue)
7. Later Britain and USA joined to become what is to be known as the Anglo-american empire
8. Daniel foretold that the Anglo-american empire will not be strong and all the government in the world will not be as strong as the previous empires so of the influence of the people. We don't need history to confirm this one. Our eyes re seeing this. Even the US government is not strong, sometimes their decision are resisted cos of strong protests, strikes, insurrection, change of government, divided constitution, you can mention the rest. Only by use of force do most governments today enforce their decision when the people do not want to respond.
9. Daniel foretold that during the time of the Anglo-american empire, nations will worship the god of fortresses (war or weapons). We don't need history to confirm this one. Since the Anglo-american empire, we have seen the most sophisticated weapons of all time, they have made themselves rich by making powerful weapons. Even small North Korea don de form big boy cos he de produce missile. They worship them as their defense and offense. They brag of their weapons
10. About 2000 years ago, Jesus Christ foretold that these times will face international wars, food shortages, epidemic and pandemic (pestilences), earthquakes in one place after another, lack of love, destruction or ruining of the environment, fear among people, reports of wars, false Christs, the preaching of the good news of God's kingdom. If you, 200 years ago,were asked to predict how life will be today? You'll likely be positive in your comments but Jesus Christ said this about 2000 years ago and we are seeing this
11. Paul, about 2000 years ago but later after Jesus Christ ascension, predicted the moral breakdown of people attitude today. People will be selfish, they will love money, boastful, haughty, disobedint to parents, lack of natural affection, slanderer, blasphemers, many will claim to love God but hypocrisy is all they show and many will love pleasures rather than God. He mentioned 19 attitude that will be prevalent worldwide and said that times (economy) will be critical but people will advance from bad to worse. Is this prophecy of the 'storybook' being fulfilled or not today?
12. Peter predicted that in our time, people will ridicule those that are talking about the second coming or presence of Christ. They will say (just as we are seeing) that the coming of Christ have been preached for many years right from our forefathers and nothing has changed. They do this to advance their own selfish desires

13. Daniel foretold what will happen to the Anglo-american empire. It will end and it mentions who will end it and how it will end. It will be unlike the previous world empires- Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medopersia, Greece, Rome. Anglo-american will be the last empire. It won't continue forever. It will be destroyed but by who? Go and read Daniel and see for yourself if you really want to know. John confirms this that the Anglo-american empire will not even last long like the Roman empire before it comes to it's end.

All these were written hundreds of years ago, many of its prophecies have been fulfilled and history and archaeology confirms them, many are being fulfilled today and we know that God will never allow any of his words to go unfulfilled. Jehovah, Jehovah my God has allowed his word, the Bible to be translated in almost all language and people can have access to it as He himself has foretold. No one can say that he did not know or even got information. Atheists dismiss it as storybook but to their own demerit.

Jaephoenix, Daniel foretold the empire that will replace Babylon (the empire ruling during his time) and it WAS Medopersia
He foretold who will replace Medopersia and it WAS Greece
He foretold who will replace Greece and it WAS Rome
He foretold who will replace Rome and it IS ANGLO-AMERICA as we're seeing
Daniel mentioned who will dethrone and destroy, not just Anglo-america but all the government in the world and how and the timing according to jesus christ and his disciples and we're in the nick of time. You're only harming yourself cos you're wise in your own eyes but you're actually very stupid by not considering the evidence. You and your fellow Atheists. Satan has blinded your eyes so that you will not see Truth and it is to your own destruction. Why should I be angry? Already, you chose a religion with no hope, no blessing and no future. You don't do God any harm if you don't acknowledge him. Jehovah himself will not manipulate or threaten anyone to serve him. He wants our love from the heart and not forced.
1. An object can be round and flat, hope you know
2. If your god didn’t want them to eat feces, why did he give the instructions initially?
3. Lol. I posted the whole chapter of Leviticus that you said god instructed them about hygiene. I told you there was no hygienic exercises there, even proceeded to post the whole chapter. Now youre telling me to read[b] the whole Leviticus![/b] Bros relax nah. Just take your L in peace. Sprinkling of water is not a hygienic practice, in fact, it may spread diseases
4.… and I told you that water cycle was wrong. But whatever suits your narrative is fine grin
5. Can you show us the verse in Isaiah where the prediction was made? And please don't tell me to read the whole book. At least I manage to read your rebuttals, but you don't read mine
6. Obviously you haven't heard of great humans who predicted the future, even the great Nostradamus. Watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NaAC2qKAms
They did better job than your bible and tell you directly what happens. Not speaking in parables and rigmarole like your bible
7. For the umpteenth time, show me where such predictions were made in Daniel. Please I don't need conjectures and rigmarole. Just prophesy. If you want to know what prophesy is, watch that youtube video
8. Dude, wars and earthquakes have been with us since time immemorial. Matter of fact, the worst wars, earthquakes, pandemics etc in human history happened decades ago. These are the Second World War which claimed millions of lives, the bubonic plaque, which claimed about the same amount of lives and the 1960 Valdivia earthquake and tsunami which was a 9.6 Richter scale. What we experience now are mild skirmishes and disturbances. Im sure if you were alive in 1945 you'd say the second world war is that was rumored to herald your Jesus's coming. Also selfishness and greed is a natural human trait. It has been around for centuries and accounted for wars. So no, its not a prophecy. If I prophesy that there would more selfishness and greed in 2023, thats total bullshit. And I can predict that people here would ridicule my bullshit prophesy. Of course smart folks would see through my bullshit and diss it grin
9. Please can you show me the historical and archaeological evidences of Daniels prophesies you talked about
Im listening grin

1 Like

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by jaephoenix(m): 11:36am On Dec 19, 2022
Aemmyjah:

There's no intelligent design?
You're a fool. Not an insult but you're a fool
When someone is explaining something to you and he use the word 'likely', will you accept it as fact?
Do we need man existing in our era to explain how life and living forms came to be or we need someone that existed right from the beginning. Your reasoning is far lower than apes
It kind of amuses me when you resort to insults when each of your points are countered and nullified cheesy grin
Seriously I'm not even annoyed by your insults. Its a regular theist ploy. Atheists are so used to it
Okay. Let me use believe the words of somebody existing right from the beginning of time. I believe Zeus created the world in all its glory

1 Like

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by jaephoenix(m): 11:38am On Dec 19, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Stop shifting goal post
Language and communication are not synonymous
Language is a form of communication
Check the dictionary meaning of language.
Mention one animal language
Before you mention and embarrass yourself, note than language does not mean sound but is synonymous to grammar

Your indeed in the frontline of the Ape family. You have ape brain and adopt ape thinking
Do animals communicate with sounds or not? I hope you know some human tribes communicate with signals and sounds
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by jaephoenix(m): 11:46am On Dec 19, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Lol
See how foolish you are proving to be
It's skull that may have been affected my age and weather conditions that is your proof ba
What about the pictures of the Apemen we see in books with their hairs, stomach, stature. Where are they? Are they really living or just artistic construction?
I thought youre a biologist but I'll have to teach you myself basic stuff
Human skulls, no matter how degraded they are by the elements, can be reconstructed. From the reconstructed skulls and other bones, you can figure out the height, weight and even age. Then we go ahead to compare them to modern skulls of present humans, and that's how we realized these people though human(as evidenced from their phenotypes) were different from us. When we were in school, we played around with human skulls and cadavers during anatomy classes. You'll realize the stark differences in Comparative Anatomy classes

1 Like

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by jaephoenix(m): 11:55am On Dec 19, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Common reasoning tells me that parent offspring mate with like ones and produce like ones but your ape sense tell you your forefathers were monkey's and chimpanzees

Imagine, science is telling us that hippopotamus evolved from sharks. How will I accept that when I am not a mad ape like you?!
The main reason is the size of the teeth and habitat. How and when and why did sharks have legs and turned from carnivorous to herbivore including the digestive tract
I have explained evolution to you. Even the process how hippos evolved from anthracotheres(whale like creatures) is well documented and explained, but I guess religion won't allow your head to assimilate it. Humans had longer tails during our evolution but they are now very shortened to a stump. Even during our embryonic process in the womb, we grew a tail which later regresses. In fact some babies are born with tails which have to be surgically excised. These tails were useful to our ancestors. Same as appendix etc, organs useful to our ancestors, but are present in our body but are useless to us now because our gastrointestinal tract and diet have evolved

1 Like

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by jaephoenix(m): 11:58am On Dec 19, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Coa you have none around you. Is there an Epic of Gilgamesh in your library or if you've ever seen one before?
I gave you a link. Even gave you links explaining which portions were copied by the bible. I don't need to have them in my library to know its authenticity. If you want it , just ask. Same way I ask you to drop your daniel prophesy, ask me for the Epic of Gilgamesh

1 Like

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by jaephoenix(m): 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2022
Aemmyjah:

See this mugu that says animals have conscience and morals
Infact, let's just end our argument.
You're a boy
Why then do you mention christianity and Islam as the key or guide to morals if religion is a scam?

We all condemn murder but in comparison to which source? Usually religion but due to secularism and people free to do as they please, morals are dying. Small time, someone will come and rape you and rub you whether na man or woman and you should thank him
Bros, religion isn't the source of morals, even when religion is dead and gone, morals would still be around. Morals can exist even in highly atheistic countries like China etc. In fact, one is safer in China than Nigeria, which prides itself as a religious and moral country

1 Like

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by jaephoenix(m): 12:09pm On Dec 19, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Well, I'm happy that you 'assume'. Cos you're very indecisive. You assume but you don't know or can give evidence to prove your stupid assumption. Cos you don't use logical sense that every design has a designer, every effect has a cause and every law has a lawgiver and an intelligent being could have come from a more intelligent source. What about the cycles that sustain the earth?
Lol. Okay I take back my 'assume'. cheesy
I can't begrudge somebody that is not existing. Happy now? cheesy
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by jaephoenix(m): 12:15pm On Dec 19, 2022
Aemmyjah:

He does not know Priestley
He does not know Newton
He does not know Galileo

Apes can't know names of scientist
Lol grin
None of these people are christians, at least not the modern christianity. In todays christianity, they'll have been labelled heretics
Besides even if they were christians, they wouldn't insert their gods in the knowledge gaps. I mean, Newton won't tell his fellow scientists that god created gravity, for example. Or Priestley won't tell his contemporaries that god made oxygen

1 Like

Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
jaephoenix:

1. An object can be round and flat, hope you know
2. If your god didn’t want them to eat feces, why did he give the instructions initially?
3. Lol. I posted the whole chapter of Leviticus that you said god instructed them about hygiene. I told you there was no hygienic exercises there, even proceeded to post the whole chapter. Now youre telling me to read[b] the whole Leviticus![/b] Bros relax nah. Just take your L in peace. Sprinkling of water is not a hygienic practice, in fact, it may spread diseases
4.… and I told you that water cycle was wrong. But whatever suits your narrative is fine grin
5. Can you show us the verse in Isaiah where the prediction was made? And please don't tell me to read the whole book. At least I manage to read your rebuttals, but you don't read mine
6. Obviously you haven't heard of great humans who predicted the future, even the great Nostradamus. Watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NaAC2qKAms
They did better job than your bible and tell you directly what happens. Not speaking in parables and rigmarole like your bible
7. For the umpteenth time, show me where such predictions were made in Daniel. Please I don't need conjectures and rigmarole. Just prophesy. If you want to know what prophesy is, watch that youtube video
8. Dude, wars and earthquakes have been with us since time immemorial. Matter of fact, the worst wars, earthquakes, pandemics etc in human history happened decades ago. These are the Second World War which claimed millions of lives, the bubonic plaque, which claimed about the same amount of lives and the 1960 Valdivia earthquake and tsunami which was a 9.6 Richter scale. What we experience now are mild skirmishes and disturbances. Im sure if you were alive in 1945 you'd say the second world war is that was rumored to herald your Jesus's coming. Also selfishness and greed is a natural human trait. It has been around for centuries and accounted for wars. So no, its not a prophecy. If I prophesy that there would more selfishness and greed in 2023, thats total bullshit. And I can predict that people here would ridicule my bullshit prophesy. Of course smart folks would see through my bullshit and diss it grin
9. Please can you show me the historical and archaeological evidences of Daniels prophesies you talked about
Im listening grin

Good, now listen carefully thou Apeman with ape understanding

1. Yes, e.g, a disc but if that is your own view of the earth, it is your own problem not mine. It was you that added the lie that the Bible says the earth was flat. The Hebrew word of circle according to Isaiah 40:22 shows that it means a sphere. If you no believe, check the internet for commentary on that verse.

2. Reset your brains. There's no hospital here in earth that can do that but I'll recommend you go and see a Blacksmith to help you. Again, nowhere in the Bible did God say anyman should eat dung

3. I asked you initially to read the entire leviticus cos it highlights the process one must take in cleansing and when that is done. He is confirmed as cleansed when the priests sprinkle water on him. You did not do that but cos you only say sprinkling water, you think that act alone is washing. You need sense

4. According to biology, metrology, geography, geology, the basic description of rain formation is evaporation. Condensation and precipitation. These process only confirms what the Bible says. This is a proof of your ignorance in sciences and you claim to be a doctor. Liar!

5. It seems you're sincere though you HATE truth. Read Isaiah 44:27- 45:2. That verse is regarding how Babylon was overthrown and the name of the conquerer. But about the fate of babylon, read Isaiah 13:17-20. Then do research on the internet about the time Isaiah lived and when the prophecy was fulfilled

6. I hear about him. Many of his prophecies are very inaccurate. Few has to do with mankind and others are just dragged or modified by his followers about how events take place but whatever the case may be, he comes nowhere near the prophecies of the Bible which are ALWAYS accurate

7. Sorry bro, I won't. Either I am the one making this up or I know it won't help you. You seem to know how a eye can evolve from a patch of light but don't know these ones. If I were you, I will reason that such prophecies can just be wirtten in a verse of just a chapter. I'll need to read Daniel itself and find the evidence but the brains of apes are lazy. Again, go and read Daniel or forget about it. You won't read it cos it is not Nostradamus or Darwin that wrote it.

8. Intelligent of you!!!
Yes, earth has ALWAYS been plagued with battles, famines, earthquakes, selfishness, etc. Agreed
But Jesus Christ did not say that one or two or three of these things will occur or that they will happen on some parts of the EARTH. Jesus christ said that ALL these things will happen earth wide. The first world war began in 1914 and in 1945, there was a second world war and since then, we have been hearing of wars and armed conflict within and without and between nations including the ones today. The sign Jesus Christ gave is compared to a fingerprint. The shortages of food today is not caused by famine or lack of rain unlike those centuries. Politics and greeedy merchant and climate change caused by man as well as foreign exchange has affected things though we produce more food than then according to FAO but millions go to bed hungry and are malnourished and die cos of problems caused by lack or good food. Note that it is in our era that Man is causing great damage to his environment and atmosphere that we're on the brink of destruction by 'environmental armageddon' as science predicts. As for morals, despite all the education, religion, police, traditional and moral values, people are going from bad to worse. Things that used to be abominable to mention in those days are practiced freely. Today, a girl can brag about the money she made from sleeping with a dog. This moral breakdown is a pandemic and people are getting worse as Bible said. When that prophecy was penned, people were still morally stable

9. Go and find them yourself if you REALLY want to know. Why do you mention please as if you were sincere. There is not just Archaeological discoveries but secular history to prove them including today. The Anglo-american world power. Go and read Daniel and Revelation 6 or forget about it

10. Jesus christ mentioned among his prophecies that the good news of the Kingdom will be in all the inhabited earth. You're seeing the fulfillment. You've seen such people as you acknowledge both in the public, buses and they come to your homes.
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 12:18pm On Dec 19, 2022
jaephoenix:

Lol grin
None of these people are christians, at least not the modern christianity. In todays christianity, they'll have been labelled heretics
Besides even if they were christians, they wouldn't insert their gods in the knowledge gaps. I mean, Newton won't tell his fellow scientists that god created gravity, for example. Or Priestley won't tell his contemporaries that god made oxygen

Lol
Speculations or facts?
See that you reason like ape
Did gravity create itself
Newton was a Concentrated christian. He knew the Bible. He loved the Bible. Go and research about him and Priestley
Newton said the return of Jesus Christ will be invisible. He was the first to say so and he was correct!!

Liar, talk as if I don't know anything about Newton
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 12:20pm On Dec 19, 2022
jaephoenix:

Lol. Okay I take back my 'assume'. cheesy
I can't begrudge somebody that is not existing. Happy now? cheesy

Does something exists because you believe it does?

Does something not exist simply because you don't believe in it?

Ape is what you're acting like
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2022
jaephoenix:

Bros, religion isn't the source of morals, even when religion is dead and gone, morals would still be around. Morals can exist even in highly atheistic countries like China etc. In fact, one is safer in China than Nigeria, which prides itself as a religious and moral country

So no religion in China?
No morals in China?

You're indeed an Ape
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 12:23pm On Dec 19, 2022
jaephoenix:

I gave you a link. Even gave you links explaining which portions were copied by the bible. I don't need to have them in my library to know its authenticity. If you want it , just ask. Same way I ask you to drop your daniel prophesy, ask me for the Epic of Gilgamesh

I don't want link
Quote it here for all to see as I did mine
What has Atheists got t do with religious books when they see it as mere literature and myth? Use your head
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2022
jaephoenix:

I have explained evolution to you. Even the process how hippos evolved from anthracotheres(whale like creatures) is well documented and explained, but I guess religion won't allow your head to assimilate it. Humans had longer tails during our evolution but they are now very shortened to a stump. Even during our embryonic process in the womb, we grew a tail which later regresses. In fact some babies are born with tails which have to be surgically excised. These tails were useful to our ancestors. Same as appendix etc, organs useful to our ancestors, but are present in our body but are useless to us now because our gastrointestinal tract and diet have evolved

Lol, 'well documented and explained indeed' but when you read about them, you see lots of 'it is believed' or 'it is likely'. Where are the evidence?
Show us a genuine picture of one of your ancestor that had a tail

When did apes become religious? Necessary for survival?
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2022
jaephoenix:

I thought youre a biologist but I'll have to teach you myself basic stuff
Human skulls, no matter how degraded they are by the elements, can be reconstructed. From the reconstructed skulls and other bones, you can figure out the height, weight and even age. Then we go ahead to compare them to modern skulls of present humans, and that's how we realized these people though human(as evidenced from their phenotypes) were different from us. When we were in school, we played around with human skulls and cadavers during anatomy classes. You'll realize the stark differences in Comparative Anatomy classes

Good ,all are humans. Normal humans and not Apemen
In order for them to make us believe their mythical fiction, they draw pictures for us to make us believe that those men actually exists. Imagine! From an old skull, they could construct an organism
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 12:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
jaephoenix:

Do animals communicate with sounds or not? I hope you know some human tribes communicate with signals and sounds

Mention one LANGUAGELESS tribe of humans. Only one
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by Aemmyjah(m): 12:46pm On Dec 19, 2022
jaephoenix:

It kind of amuses me when you resort to insults when each of your points are countered and nullified cheesy grin
Seriously I'm not even annoyed by your insults. Its a regular theist ploy. Atheists are so used to it
Okay. Let me use believe the words of somebody existing right from the beginning of time. I believe Zeus created the world in all its glory

Lol
Where are Zeus records?
Where are his Witnesses to establish he is not a fiction
Obviously, you've not read about Zeus
You're saying nonsense

Concerning why I said you're a fool is this
You're not too different from someone who visited an island yesterday and slept there. When he wakes up, he sees a house but how and who put it there, he did not know. He says 'ha, this house came by itself'
Re: Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential by jaephoenix(m): 12:58pm On Dec 19, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Jaephoenix
Prophecy is the most unique evidence that the Bible comes from God
I'm sure you're either aware of DELIBERATELY ignore this fact so that your Atheist spirit will not die inside you
I do like to share that Daniel prohecy to those that like politics and they are shocked. Come and dispute this prophecy na. There are many more

Based on our discussion so far?

Based on the position of the earth in space? How did Job know 3500 years ago
Based on the formation of rain? How did Job know 35000 years ago
Based in the movement of water? How did Solomon know about 3000 years ago
Based on the shape of the earth, how did Isaiah know about 2700 years ago?
Based on the universe having a beginning? How did Moses know
Based on the world power we have today and her rivalry with the opposing powers since she was established- Germany, Soviet Union and now Russia and allies, how did Daniel know about 2500 years ago?
Based on world conditions today, how did Jesus Christ know about 2000 years ago( shebi una talk say Rome invented Jesus)
Based on the moral breakdown of people today and as morals are getting worse, how did Paul know about 2000 years ago?

Let us leave creation. Let us leave the argument on shape of the earth, health, and other previous arguments. I challenge you here and now to come and dispute these predictions. If it were Nostradamus predictions or another man, his writings will be reviewed and people will keep mentioning it and talking about it including the ones yet to be fulfilled but cos na bible, they won't acknowledge it. Come and prove that all these predictions were forged or written after their fulfillment

I have answered all your queries. About the predictions, please drop each predictions against each relevant claim, lets analyze each. Shall we? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

An Ex- Muslim Nairalander Talks About Why She Now Calls Jesus Lord, And Master / The Trinity (true Or False). The Love Perspective. / What Was The Forbidden Fruit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.