Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

GUCCI Surprises Kizz Daniel At Qatar FIFA World Cup - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / GUCCI Surprises Kizz Daniel At Qatar FIFA World Cup (56671 Views)

Davido Performs At Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Closing Ceremony / Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar / Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GUCCI Surprises Kizz Daniel At Qatar FIFA World Cup by nedekid: 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2022
Bahamas95:
So the olodo employee that wrote that letter can't spell "tomorrow"?

I was surprised when I saw that spelling, I think say oyibo people don change the spelling.

I just hope the fans there can vibe to his jams since Nigerians won't be there to carry them along with the dance moves....... Super chickens fall our hand.
Guess they are Italians. English is not their first language.

1 Like

Re: GUCCI Surprises Kizz Daniel At Qatar FIFA World Cup by FuckTheMod: 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2022
Houseofglam7:

Rest in Jesus name
The goat should even rest in peace grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: GUCCI Surprises Kizz Daniel At Qatar FIFA World Cup by MufasaLion: 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

You say you be big boi or big girl,
You Get the fattest bank account,
You de travel round all the whole world,
You de move with the big toys,

But you don't Have JESUS Christ!
My Friend you don't anything!
You are Empty ! You worthless! You are Nothing!

Even your Jesus would want to sit with Portable.

1 Like

Re: GUCCI Surprises Kizz Daniel At Qatar FIFA World Cup by medriano: 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2022
devilmaycry:
Good...

So should we fry spaghetti?

No. Boil palm kernel.
Re: GUCCI Surprises Kizz Daniel At Qatar FIFA World Cup by zudozz: 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2022
tolue42:
When you're big, you're BIG!

I love the guy!

1 Like

Re: GUCCI Surprises Kizz Daniel At Qatar FIFA World Cup by oneMalik: 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
" don't sleep , wake up ! collect your money !

Go Kizz ! pass the message to the world .
Re: GUCCI Surprises Kizz Daniel At Qatar FIFA World Cup by edoncast: 12:55pm On Nov 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

Just shut up.you keep preaching the words of God but giving is never in your dictionary ..Idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GUCCI Surprises Kizz Daniel At Qatar FIFA World Cup by dettolgel: 12:58pm On Nov 23, 2022
Bahamas95:

I was surprised when I saw that spelling, I think say oyibo people don change the spelling.

I just hope the fans there can vibe to his jams since Nigerians won't be there to carry them along with the dance moves....... Super chickens fall our hand.

Na you be the olodo for not. Knowing that there are a lot of people whom English is neither there first nor official language.

There are countries where people learn English on their own just to migrate or to go on holiday etc.

1 Like

Re: GUCCI Surprises Kizz Daniel At Qatar FIFA World Cup by paradigmshift(m): 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ckonnet:
Kizz is trying, dishing out hits after hits. He only needs a good manager to take him to where he deserves to be though whoever pulled the world cup string is good at his work.
take him to where again?
Re: GUCCI Surprises Kizz Daniel At Qatar FIFA World Cup by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:04pm On Nov 23, 2022
Where is Adeleke and his frog voice... still crying for Ifeanyi cry cry cry
Re: GUCCI Surprises Kizz Daniel At Qatar FIFA World Cup by toloohthegreat: 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2022
tolue42:
When you're big, you're BIG!

Rephrase pls...
When you're LUCKY, you're lucky!

Grace pass grace! More grace to the guy.
Re: GUCCI Surprises Kizz Daniel At Qatar FIFA World Cup by lifenajeje(m): 1:22pm On Nov 23, 2022
Bahamas95:

The letter was written by an Italian ..

English is not a major language ....
The use of English serves as an advantage for business or personal development .

Re: GUCCI Surprises Kizz Daniel At Qatar FIFA World Cup by lifenajeje(m): 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2022
Bahamas95:

The letter was written by an Italian ..

English is not a major language ....
The use of English serves as an advantage for business or personal development
Re: GUCCI Surprises Kizz Daniel At Qatar FIFA World Cup by rossovu: 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

No offense sir
how do u know he doesn't have Jesus?
I wonder why you always feel the need to attack people
Oga no be everything them dey use preach

2 Likes

Re: GUCCI Surprises Kizz Daniel At Qatar FIFA World Cup by Corrinthians(m): 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2022
The Nigerian music industry is fast becoming a multi billion dollars industry. Amazing how far they've come in the last ten years.
Re: GUCCI Surprises Kizz Daniel At Qatar FIFA World Cup by Iykenuwa(m): 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2022
Bahamas95:

He is most likely Italian
Re: GUCCI Surprises Kizz Daniel At Qatar FIFA World Cup by Houseofglam7(f): 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2022
FuckTheMod:

The goat should even rest in peace grin grin grin
That’s harsh cheesy

1 Like

Re: GUCCI Surprises Kizz Daniel At Qatar FIFA World Cup by plantainbender(m): 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ouch! Below the belt.

FamTomx2:

The dude that wrote those words is living well, Mr grammarian what about u ?

1 Like

Re: GUCCI Surprises Kizz Daniel At Qatar FIFA World Cup by Houseofglam7(f): 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2022
Buddha3:

LMAO!

God, I love this response.

You my dear, have a fine sense of humor.

Thank you grin
Re: GUCCI Surprises Kizz Daniel At Qatar FIFA World Cup by naijknight: 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2022
devilmaycry:
Good...

So should we fry spaghetti?
you can only fry indomie oga undecided
Re: GUCCI Surprises Kizz Daniel At Qatar FIFA World Cup by Robinmido(m): 1:46pm On Nov 23, 2022
Some people go just carry religion for head like kilode and come dey go church pass angels and go dey sin pass devil. Guy no be everything you go link with religion
Righteousness2:

Re: GUCCI Surprises Kizz Daniel At Qatar FIFA World Cup by Father4all: 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2022
Why coming late when opening ceremony is over
Re: GUCCI Surprises Kizz Daniel At Qatar FIFA World Cup by KennethEnyi(m): 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
How kizz come black like this? smiley
Re: GUCCI Surprises Kizz Daniel At Qatar FIFA World Cup by mamajaz(f): 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
nairavsdollars:
They should have invited Portable

You no go leave vawulence where him dey cough jejely

2 Likes

Re: GUCCI Surprises Kizz Daniel At Qatar FIFA World Cup by MrGattuso(m): 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2022
Re: GUCCI Surprises Kizz Daniel At Qatar FIFA World Cup by TheDictatorNd: 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2022
verifiablefacts:

What's he there to do again na,abi the opening ceremony gets part two.
Fifa fans festival
Re: GUCCI Surprises Kizz Daniel At Qatar FIFA World Cup by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 23, 2022
Bahamas95:

Na one of the ways Millionaires de spell word be dat. When no be say dem wan take am do exam.

Re: GUCCI Surprises Kizz Daniel At Qatar FIFA World Cup by Darevofpeace(m): 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

You are becoming fanatic over every post.

This was how Boko -Haram started.

You need not to relate everything to righteousness.
Re: GUCCI Surprises Kizz Daniel At Qatar FIFA World Cup by placeofallure(f): 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2022
Bahamas95:

Gucci is an Italian brand. They don't speak English. Many white people are not from England, so they have challenges speaking and writing just like us. We're even a tad better because it's our official language.
Re: GUCCI Surprises Kizz Daniel At Qatar FIFA World Cup by Vhu1: 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2022
How
Re: GUCCI Surprises Kizz Daniel At Qatar FIFA World Cup by Bahamas95(m): 7:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
Mercury12:

Relax.
Life is not that hard to be serious every time.
Lol, I just dey catch cruise. grin

I knew some busy body nairalanders would bash me with mentions and they didn't disappoint. cheesy

I love mentions, it's one of the beauties of Nairaland.com.......I don't take online insults serious. Who get power make he come beat me for house. tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Worst Dressed At The 2015 AMAA Nominee Party (photos) / Dino Melaye, Zack Orji And Paul Obazele Hang Out Together (Photos) / Davido And Chioma Step Out Together For A Night Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.