Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,360 members, 7,864,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi (6314 Views)

Muammar Gaddafi Is Alive / Is Gaddafi A Dictator? / Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by velo10: 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2011
South Africa shows that its leaders have a mind of their own and do not necessarily have to listen to the West at all times. Thumbs up to them and leaders like Mbeki and Zuma that stood up for TRUTH
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2011
AU lacks the will and the power to finding solutions to crises. Even interest is not of AU! The donation it gave to arrest the famine problem in the horn of Africa was the least, it denies us the capacity to defend Africa. It is sad people still have great belief in the organization.

SA support for Gaddafi is based on remorse, African-ness and what they can gain from the wealthy man!It is sad South Africans know what freedom means through Mandela and didn't see the enslaving and damages he has done to his people.
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by ak47mann(m): 10:57pm On Aug 26, 2011
one question why didnt UN backs the biafran rebels during 67/70 civil war undecided after all gowon was a military head of state he came to power by coup cool
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by cap28: 11:13pm On Aug 26, 2011
^^^

thats a brilliant question - the UN did not back biafra because the igbos were fighting for their own self determination and recognition,the northerners on the other hand were western puppets who were fighting for a prize which had been given to them by the british but which they thought they might lose if the igbos ever gained power in nigeria.

the igbos were intelligent, resourceful and independent - these are traits that europeans FEAR in black people and for that reason the igbos had to be crushed and neutralised - the northerners were armed by the west, trained by the west and handed power by the west, for the simple reason that they had agreed to act as lackeys for the british. this should tell you that the western powers are our worst enemies. EVen as we speak they are plotting our downfall, ask yourself this question - why is nigeria experiencing bombings all of a sudden? we never used to have this type of problem - the west are merely fomenting hatred between the north and the south in order to force us into an inter ethnic war, they did the same thing in the 1960s and they are doing it yet again in the 00s. They need us to be at each others throats so that thehy can have an excuse to come in make off with our natural resources , they are hoping that we will be too busy killing each other to notice their game plan.
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 26, 2011
^^^^
Where are you dug out of!?
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by sweet9ja: 11:40pm On Aug 26, 2011
Charles de Gaulle once said that, in international relationship there is no permanent friend nor permanent enemy but, permanent interest.
GEJ seem to understand this very well. You don't run a country with your hearth but,with your head. Let SA keep crying foul,Nigeria has beating them again in the game of diplomacy.
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by hajifaty: 11:41pm On Aug 26, 2011
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by sweet9ja: 11:45pm On Aug 26, 2011
velo10:

South Africa shows that its leaders have a mind of their own and do not necessarily have to listen to the West at all times. Thumbs up to them and leaders like Mbeki and Zuma that stood up for TRUTH
Your Zuma and Mbeki will have no option but, to recognise the NTC in the coming days.
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by cap28: 12:22am On Aug 27, 2011
hajifaty:

watch this. http://rt.com/usa/news/al-qaeda-libya-commander-escobar-269/

it is a known fact that the libyan rebels are al qaeda criminal elements - therefore this revelation only confirms earlier reports and exposes the bloodthirsty criminality of NATO - they are so desperate to get hold of libya's vast wealth that they are even willing to use their former enemies to do their dirty work for them - pure and utter scum of the earth - i am praying that they will be defeated by gadaffi.
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by sweet9ja: 12:28am On Aug 27, 2011
cap28:

it is a known fact that the libyan rebels are al qaeda criminal elements - therefore this revelation only confirms earlier reports and exposes the bloodthirsty criminality of NATO - they are so desperate to get hold of libya's vast wealth that they are even willing to use their former enemies to do their dirty work for them - pure and utter scum of the earth - i am praying that they will be defeated by gadaffi.

Oya, go fight for your friend, Maummar. Abi wetin you dey wait for, na only to talk you sabi?
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by paraphase(m): 12:34am On Aug 27, 2011
Oya, go fight for your friend, Maummar. Abi wetin you dey wait for, na only to talk you sabi?

shocked shocked grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
I Tire O,He Just Sit Down Dey Type Anyhow. Oya Go and Join Them and Fight Nah grin cheesy grin Laff wan Kimme For HEre cheesy grin cheesy
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by Beaf: 12:55am On Aug 27, 2011
sweet9ja:

Tell dat kres man jare! He is full of stup!d talk.
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by honeric01(m): 1:19am On Aug 27, 2011
This is what i call loyalty and one Africa, not some chickenhead president running to the press to declare "BOKO HARAM" look alike called Libyan rebels the "recognized Libyan government".

I hope when it's our time, other African leaders from the rest African countries can DECLARE BOKO HARAM the truly recognized Nigerian government.

Giant of Africa my foot, South Africa is truly the Giant of Africa.
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 27, 2011
^^^^^
Is it giant Africa needs now? Keep blinding yourself to the truth and agree with SA that Gaddafi enslaving his people(Africans who are fighting for their rights) is the rightful thing to do. Bush thoughts will never escaped Africans - I was thinking South Africans were more reasonable not until now.

Go to hell with your South African oppression. Apartheid served you guys right and, it surprises me you never learnt from your past.
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by honeric01(m): 1:44am On Aug 27, 2011
cap28:

We all know when the west wants to use a group to achieve their own aim, they call them rebels or freedom fighters even if that group is affiliated to Al quadai, they don't mind, but when any group springs up to fight against the west, they call them TERRORISTS and MILLITANTS. mofos, the more i understand the world politics, the more i hate those who claim to be democratic and "free"
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 27, 2011
^^^^
How meaningful is that to the Libyans? So, you are advocating for Gaddafi to remain in power for life. Jeez! Who's this guy!?
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by hbrednic: 2:09am On Aug 27, 2011
honeric01:

This is what i call loyalty and one Africa, not some chickenhead president running to the press to declare "BOKO HARAM" look alike called Libyan rebels the "recognized Libyan government".

I hope when it's our time, other African leaders from the rest African countries can DECLARE BOKO HARAM the truly recognized Nigerian government.

South africa has demonstrated with this single act,that they are truely the GIANT OF AFRICA.
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by hajifaty: 2:10am On Aug 27, 2011
honeric01:

Do we know what is funny? first we should all know that this is a long movie that know one can predict the END of it. Now we have Boko Haram in nigeria. This sect is now believed to be more sophisticated in the same way as Alqaeda. which is a very good reason for the west to send a predator down to nigeria all in the name of fighting terrorism.
The first step is to take out gaddafi who is the only African leader that can stand up to the western powers and they are about to succeed  except any kind of miracle happen.
second step is to put a puppet leader in libya in other to have easy access to libya wealth and any nation in africa that do not recognize the NTC will be seen as an enemy of both nato and alqaeda and they are ready to do anything which is already happening. Algeria has refused to recognize the NTC except it fish out the alqaeda rebels among them and the next thing that follows is a sucide bomber. check this news on bbc Algeria suicide bomb. attack hits military academy
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14688725

I don't know the next africa nation that will be attack in the name of humanitarian or fight against terrorist that they created after the 911 that we later know that it was an insider job but I am sure nigeria will be third if not second nation that will fall in to the hands of these western state.
This is what will happen. I said from the beginning that  there is something behind this boko haram just as the CIA created the alqaeda. We are now hearing the news that the leader of the rebels military leader in tripoli is a member of alqaeda that was captured by CIA in afganistan and was tortured in CIA prison in bangkok before been sent back to libya to a salafist tribe that are against the regime of gaddafi before the war in libya.
watch this http://rt.com/usa/news/al-qaeda-libya-commander-escobar-269/
There first plan was to use the last election to start a civil war in nigeria that with originate from the north by boko haram but it was a failed plan becos most nigeria can't take up arms for a long period. na only mouth we get. if the plan has succeeded then the UN or nato will then send a peacekeeping troop to nigeria but only to secure a safe shipment of OIL for the US with the help of corrupt nigeria leaders. They know that any civil war that happen will only benefit the niger delta militant that they already made contact with.
Now that Boko haram has taken down the UN building then their next target could be a western embassy or another fraud like 911 that will happen will UK or US where we have nigerians in majority numbers. They we say we are looking for this guy. we know where he is. he is in nigeria hidding and they will send a troop in to nigeria. They will will killing from the north then focus on the east and create a civil war that will give niger delta the total control of their OIL.
All  these are on the plan table. it is just a matter of time and years
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by honeric01(m): 2:21am On Aug 27, 2011
hajifaty:

Do we know what is funny? first we should all know that this is a long movie that know one can predict the END of it. Now we have Boko Haram in nigeria. This sect is now believed to be more sophisticated in the same way as Alqaeda. which is a very good reason for the west to send a predator down to nigeria all in the name of fighting terrorism.
The first step is to take out gaddafi who is the only African leader that can stand up to the western powers and they are about to succeed  except any kind of miracle happen.
second step is to put a puppet leader in libya in other to have easy access to libya wealth and any nation in africa that do not recognize the NTC will be seen as an enemy of both nato and alqaeda and they are ready to do anything which is already happening. Algeria has refused to recognize the NTC except it fish out the alqaeda rebels among them and the next thing that follows is a sucide bomber. check this news on bbc Algeria suicide bomb. attack hits military academy
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14688725

I don't know the next africa nation that will be attack in the name of humanitarian or fight against terrorist that they created after the 911 that we later know that it was an insider job but I am sure nigeria will be third if not second nation that will fall in to the hands of these western state.
This is what will happen. I said from the beginning that  there is something behind this boko haram just as the CIA created the alqaeda. There first plan was to use the last election to start a civil war in nigeria that with originate from the north by boko haram but it was a failed plan becos most nigeria can't take up arms for a long period. na only mouth we get. if the plan has succeeded then the UN or nato will then send a peacekeeping troop nigeria but only to secure a safe shipment of OIL for the US with the help of corrupt nigeria leaders. They know that any civil war that happen will only benefit the niger delta militant that they already made contact with.
Now that Boko haram has taken down the UN building then their next target could be a western embassy or another fraud like 911 that will happen will UK or US where we have nigerians in majority numbers. They we say we are looking for this guy. we know where he is. he is in nigeria hidding and they will send a troop in to nigeria. They will will killing from the north then focus on the east and create a civil war that will give niger delta the total control of their OIL.
All  these are on the plan table. it is just a matter of time and years

Wait until they call you a dreamer, too much is happening and only those with eagle's eyesight can see the scheme behind all these moves.

The west is trying to REMOVE every strong "men" in Africa just to achieve their aim and it's working because most Africans are fools.

@hbrednic

For now SA is safe, once the west takes care of all the strong men in Africa, they can then have easy access into raping the rest of the land, they keep saying there's famine in Somalia as if there are no lands in Somalia again, who fed the Somalians before the conflicts?
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by Nobody: 2:55am On Aug 27, 2011
The basic reason why Africans are seen as fools. Asians are progressing you guys keep spitting out what you don't know. Do you think Nigeria and Libya oil reserve added together is as huge as that of Norway or even Canada? What happened in the case of Cote D'ivoire, Tunisia, Egypt,  do they supply USA oil. Go and examine your brain guys you must be hallucinating.

Getting rid of terrorism has now become a lawless act  because you think the West is always about your downfall. Has Africans use their heads to develop the continent? Even SA that is acting as the giant what has it got to offer for the development Africa?(The development there is the handwork of the white man - you can't escape from their help).

For somebody to have called Gaddafi a strong man said it all. A man who sponsored terrorism,several  coupe in West Africa and Central Africa only to be seen here as hero, tells how unreasonable most views about West by miserable Africans are. Fold your hands and keep crying for aid. The worst case scenario is in Somalia and more are still yet to come while Asia progresses - for you guys, it's also the handwork of the West. Stop blaming the west for your failure. The Libyan leader has always been a tyrant who always knew that Africans are easy prey and he did all it could to buy their support only to the detriment of his people. I think some factions of Libyans are angry with some Africans - from what I saw on the news - they said some Africans are  serving the interest of Gaddafi as mercenaries.

Take some pills man and wake up to reality!
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by blackpanda: 10:43am On Aug 27, 2011
I ALIGN MY THOTS WITH UR REASONING. WE SHOULD NOT ALWAYS BLAME THE WEST FOR OUR DOWNFALL. THE FACT IS, WITH ALL THE RICHES IN AFRICA, WOT HAVE WE REALLY ACHIEVED FOR OURSELVES? IF GHADAFI IS SO RIGHTEOUS, HE SHOULD HAVE FOUND A WAY TO TACKLE THE WIT OF THE WEST BY SIMPLY AND QUEITLY EXITING THE SEAT OF POWER, AND THEN ALLOWING ONE OF HIS DISCIPLES TO TAKE THE REINS. (LIKE WOT OBJ DID) INSTEAD HE CHOSE TO WAGE A USELESS WAR AGAINST WESTERN FORCES, WHOM HE KNOWS WILL EVENTUALLY OVER POWER HIM. I FEAR THIS WAR IN LIBYA MAY END UP TEARING THE CONTINENT FURTHER APART.
SUCH A SHAME!

all4naija:

The basic reason why Africans are seen as fools. Asians are progressing you guys keep spitting out what you don't know. Do you think Nigeria and Libya oil reserve added together is as huge as that of Norway or even Canada? What happened in the case of Cote D'ivoire, Tunisia, Egypt, do they supply USA oil. Go and examine your brain guys you must be hallucinating.

Getting rid of terrorism has now become a lawless act because you think the West is always about your downfall. Has Africans use their heads to develop the continent? Even SA that is acting as the giant what has it got to offer for the development Africa?(The development there is the handwork of the white man - you can't escape from their help).

For somebody to have called Gaddafi a strong man said it all. A man who sponsored terrorism,several coupe in West Africa and Central Africa only to be seen here as hero, tells how unreasonable most views about West by miserable Africans are. Fold your hands and keep crying for aid. The worst case scenario is in Somalia and more are still yet to come while Asia progresses - for you guys, it's also the handwork of the West. Stop blaming the west for your failure. The Libyan leader has always been a tyrant who always knew that Africans are easy prey and he did all it could to buy their support only to the detriment of his people. I think some factions of Libyans are angry with some Africans - from what I saw on the news - they said some Africans are serving the interest of Gaddafi as mercenaries.

Take some pills man and wake up to reality!

Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by member479760: 1:00pm On Aug 27, 2011
Africans are created as dumb, it's only white people can help us out of this mess situation.
it's time for us to open our frontiers to white people to come live in millions permanently in Africa, this way things will change within short period.

Past 50 yrs, no good road, no good education, no good health service, no electricity, water full every where, the one to drink na wahala.

20,000 abandon projects and the guyman dey lunch satellite! Ph.d holder prof president.
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by ak47mann(m): 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2011
Britain knew these that's why they join all sort of tribes in Nigeria together with different ideology some tribes were in the union just to get their daily bread no contribution what so ever in the economy, they only destroy the little we build angry angry
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by bilms(m): 1:24pm On Aug 27, 2011
"Talk about Gaddafi stepping down is an insult to all Libyans because Gaddafi is not in
Libya, but in the hearts of all Libyans," Aisha told them. "Gaddafi said if the Libyan
people don't want me I don't deserve to live. Gaddafi,

Comment from Libya citizens,
"I love him more than my husband," said Randa Mohamed, 28, her voice hoarse from shouting
and chanting. "We will never leave him. I will do anything to protect him."

But in the Bab al-Aziziya compound, there was only one message: devotion to Gaddafi and hatred of Nato and Libya's rebel opposition. "We will never give up. Victorious or we die," ran one chant.
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by sammirano: 1:27pm On Aug 27, 2011
GEJ will always remain a figure head in Nigeria's Government, who can't make a single concrate decision.
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by honeric01(m): 1:43pm On Aug 27, 2011
nakedall:

Africans are created as dumb, it's only white people can help us out of this mess situation.
it's time for us to open our frontiers to white people to come live in millions permanently in Africa, this way things will change within short period.

Past 50 yrs, no good road, no good education, no good health service, no electricity, water full every where, the one to drink na wahala.

20,000 abandon projects and the guyman dey lunch satellite! Ph.d holder prof president.

Speak for your country, there are good roads in some other African countries mostly and not like your dead on arrival country.
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2011
nakedall:

Once you are dehumanized several times over ,you dont see yourself as anything but dumb.Democarcy does not bring the best people to power because of the complex nature of the society inwhich we live in,so many thugs and corrupt minded get to power ,living out the best people.so how can the brains in the society help the country
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by hajifaty: 2:18pm On Aug 27, 2011
nakedall:

SPeak for your lawless country (NIgeria). most africa states have good roads and other good development. Gadaffi regime is a very good example. Western pple have nothing good to offer except to dupe us icluding the so called Chinese. But chinese own is like a give and take game. Wake up bro
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by blackpanda: 2:32pm On Aug 27, 2011
hajifaty:

SPeak for your lawless country (NIgeria). most africa states have good roads and other good development. Gadaffi regime is a very good example. Western pple have nothing good to offer except to dupe us icluding the so called Chinese. But chinese own is like a give and take game. Wake up bro

Both of you ought to be ASHAMED of yourselves. I wonder why you guys are still residing and claiming to belong to a country which you hate so much.
Shame on both of you for undermining the dignity, peace and progress of this great nation.
Those other countries you busy envying, also have their own problems. Go and live in britain or in libya for a while, then you will appreciate what you are facing here in Nigeria.
It so typical of Nigerians to fantasize that every other place and every other person is better than us, hence our backward movement, and people fleeing the country only to be deported, marginalised and in some cases imprisoned or even put to death.
Please if you cant say anything positive about this nation, the GET OUT!
Shameless individuals! How many libyans, britons, americans, south africans or even ugandans do you see begging other people to come and rule them? If you dont believe in the system, ithen it can never work. Your best bet is to either check out or commit suicide, and leave the country for those of us who still have hope and vision for this great country.
Y'all can go and burn in somalia for all i care! mtscheeeeew!
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by hajifaty: 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2011
I love nigeria but I hate the ruling force that do not care about the citizen except looting. Meanwhile if the looting are been kept in nigeria and for the nation development on behalf of their family but they loot and take it to western states. tooo bad
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by SmoothCrim: 10:56pm On Aug 27, 2011
Blue are the slaves

Red are the warriors

gray are the thinkers,

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bf/LibyanRepublicRelations.svg

Blue means recognize
Red means won't recognize
Gray means no decision!!!

God Bless South Africa! The natural leader of Africa!! !

I will walk behind Zuma but NEVER Goodluck grin grin cheesy A majority of Africans won't either!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Israeli Military Misled The Media To Lure Hamas Fighters Into Bunker / 25th And 35th Presidents Of USA Were Assasinated. Donald Trump Is 45th. / This Is How Americans Queue And Shop For Guns After Sandy Hook Shooting(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.