Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi (6315 Views)

Muammar Gaddafi Is Alive / Is Gaddafi A Dictator? / Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by cap28: 2:54am On Aug 28, 2011
South Africa is the real giant of africa not the criminal entity which is run by a mob of looters and murderers aka nigeria.

Nigeria is not respected anywhere in the world by any right thinking person it is nothing more than a criminal contraption created by britain.

blackpanda, beaf and co i pity all of you - like most nigerians you are extremely ignorant and live in a fantasy world - every year your standard of living gets worse courtesy of those puppets who rule over you but like docile slaves you continue to give them the benefit of the doubt hoping and praying that one day these criminals will change their theiving ways - you deserve the hell that you live under.

For your information everyone regards nigeria as a slave nation which kow tows to the west - the current leaders of nigeria are a reincarnation of those shameless africans who sold their own kith and kin into bondage to the european slave master, nothing good will ever come from such people, I would rather have 100 years of Gadaffi's rule than 1 year of Goodluck jonathan, obj, ibb or abacha. Look at how all of you are being reduced to peons in your own land - the shackles around your necks are getting tighter and tighter but like the delusional fools that you are you keep pretending as if you dont notice, i hope you are bracing yourself for the fuel subsidy that jonathan and okonjo iweala are about to remove from all petroleum products - you will die as slaves of the IMF and the world bank.
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by kodewrita(m): 9:44am On Aug 28, 2011
Signing in.

Proud citizen of a 150-million strong nation that does not blindly support tyrants to gain rep.

Proud citizen of a country that has shed the blood of its citizens to protect its region and continent while the rest talked shop.

proud that Nigeria recognized the libyan aspirations for freedom and recognized the true Government of the people, built with the people's blood, for the people of libya.

Shout yourselves hoarse, you are still going to have to recognize the NTC as the true libyan government.

As for the south africans, you are steadily becoming the scorn of the earth. You claim freedom and pretend to be a rainbow nation but in actuality you would rather deny africans freedom in other parts of the continent.

You keep supporting Mugabe's domination and cruelty to his people).
You tried to keep Gbagbo in power ( said plan was thwarted by the regional superpower and most populous black nation Nigeria).
you tried to keep Ghadaffi in power ( breaking news: He's out!!! and Nigeria has formally recognized his successors).
And now as sore losers, you have succeeded in blocking humanitarian aid to libya (kicked against releasing $1.5bn to fund the new government).
I foresee a few more embarassments on the way for you.

I hope the NTC, once fully recognized by the international community, place a ban on Jacob Zuma and all members of the south african government. They should be forbidden from setting foot in Libya whether on SA business or AU business.

As for the AU, talkshop of tyrant, this is just the beginning. As time goes on, the faces will be less and less familiar. God will remove all you tyrants one at a time. Uganda, Chad, Gambia, Equitorial Guinea, Angola, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Zimbabwe, Togo and the rest of the tyrants.
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by cap28: 11:21am On Aug 28, 2011
^^

to say that you are mentally challenged would be too kind.

Are you talking about the NTC whose thugs are currently murdering anyone with black skin?

are these the people you hail as the defenders of human rights and freedom - you must be a congenital dunce to think that these people have any regard for human rights.

You should reword that your little speech to read:

dumb fool that blindly follows tyranical western puppets

dumb fool who lives in a country that murders and terrorises its own citizens in order to retain its hold on power

how can a country like nigeria stand in judgement over any other nation when it waged war against its own people in order to retain control over its oil resources, a war which ended up with 3 million of its own citizens dead

a country where soldiers are used as agents of oppression to kill, maim and burn down homes of anyone who speaks out - Fela kuti, the people of odi, niger delta etc

Mugabe could never do one quarter what those racist white scum did to his people - i know you are not very bright but does it make sense to you that a tiny minority who make up less than 2% of the population should be allowed to own 95% of the most fertile land in that country?

Gbagbo was removed because he was not willing to implement IMF shock treatment and bring more misery to his people thats why he was replaced with an IMF puppet

Gaddafi is responsible for taking libya from poverty to extreme wealth - and he did that in less than 40 years despite being under sanctions from the west, look at your  own buffoonish leaders who cant even provide you with constant electriicity, running water, jobs or decent accommodation - you make me laugh!!

the south african govt are the only africans with a backbone, they dont forget their friends in times of need, gadaffi provided a lot of financial assistance to the ANC and like decent friends they have not forgotten his kindnes and support.

your coward traitor leaders are the exact opposite of the south africans - gutless, cowardly and subservient to the west but they will get their punishment, even mubarak who was a US puppet for 32 years was eventually abandoned and betrayed by them

your level of reasoning is so ret.arded that it boggles my mind how you cope on a daily basis = you call the AU a talking shop for tyrants - what do you call NATO who dropped 100 missiles  IN ONE DAY on a tiny country with a population of less than 5million people

what do you call NATO who threatened to burn an entire city  populated with 2 million people if gadaffi did not give up power to a bunch of al qaeda thugs?

you are so dumb if you think that the western powers give a poo about democracy in africa - why did america kill a democratically elected president (lumumba) and replace him with a murderous tyrant (mobutu )

why did france kill thomas sankara and replace him with a murderous tyrant known as blaise campaore who has been in power for 27 years.

why did france back omar bongo of gabon for 42 years? and why are they now backign his son who took over after his father's death.

why is france backign Paul Biya of cameroon who has been in power for 28 years?

if you think any one of the above african dictators will be removed you are a bigger fool than i thought, for your information the west only remove dictators who refuse to do their bidding ie divert the entire wealth of the country into the coffers of the international financial institutions, impoverish the people of the country and allow western multinationals to loot their countries with impunity, you are sooooo dumb - i pity you
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by honeric01(m): 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2011
^^^^

You think most Nigerians can comprehend? even if you're about to kill them, they still would be smiling at you.
Bahrain and Syrian government has been killing their people protesting without arms, yet NATO is not there "defending" these helpless and harmless citizens rather they are in Libya arming and helping ARMED militants/criminals DESTROY the country of Libya built by Gaddaffi all because he has never been their puppet and not ready to take shit from the west.

But sorry, Nigerians can't see, they are afraid of going against their slave masters else they get the treatment Gaddaffi is getting because they have got no courage like the SA governments.
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by hajifaty: 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2011
kodewrita:

Signing in.

Proud citizen of a 150-million strong nation that does not blindly support tyrants to gain rep.

Proud citizen of a country that has shed the blood of its citizens to protect its region and continent while the rest talked shop.

proud that Nigeria recognized the libyan aspirations for freedom and recognized the true Government of the people, built with the people's blood, for the people of libya.

Shout yourselves hoarse, you are still going to have to recognize the NTC as the true libyan government.

As for the south africans, you are steadily becoming the scorn of the earth. You claim freedom and pretend to be a rainbow nation but in actuality you would rather deny africans freedom in other parts of the continent.

You keep supporting Mugabe's domination and cruelty to his people).
You tried to keep Gbagbo in power ( said plan was thwarted by the regional superpower and most populous black nation Nigeria).
you tried to keep Ghadaffi in power ( breaking news: He's out!!! and Nigeria has formally recognized his successors).
And now as sore losers, you have succeeded in blocking humanitarian aid to libya (kicked against releasing $1.5bn to fund the new government).
I foresee a few more embarassments on the way for you.

I hope the NTC, once fully recognized by the international community, place a ban on Jacob Zuma and all members of the south african government. They should be forbidden from setting foot in Libya whether on SA business or AU business.

As for the AU, talkshop of tyrant, this is just the beginning. As time goes on, the faces will be less and less familiar. God will remove all you tyrants one at a time. Uganda, Chad, Gambia, Equitorial Guinea, Angola, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Zimbabwe, Togo and the rest of the tyrants.

You are a comedian.
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by hajifaty: 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2011
honeric01:

^^^^

You think most Nigerians can comprehend? even if you're about to kill them, they still would be smiling at you.
Bahrain and Syrian government has been killing their people protesting without arms, yet NATO is not there "defending" these helpless and harmless citizens rather they are in Libya arming and helping ARMED militants/criminals DESTROY the country of Libya built by Gaddaffi all because he has never been their puppet and not ready to take poo from the west.

But sorry, Nigerians can't see, they are afraid of going against their slave masters else they get the treatment Gaddaffi is getting because they have got no courage like the SA governments.

leave them. time will tell. Nigerians dey always make me laugh,especially those living in western state and those living at home in darkness. We always pretend to know something but we know nothing
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2011
@cap28

The reason why Nigerians are not respected world wide is mainly due to corruption and crime. Not because there is no freedom of expression by individuals of the country. You got it wrong! Your perspective views on this issue pertaining to Libya, South Africa and Nigeria are absolutely out of line and are unacceptable.

If you thought exercising power by any nation to side with tyrant makes it a giant you are wrong and it is absurd to say the least. This only proves that Nigeria is concerned about freedom of the people and agreed to look into their demand. It is not a matter of trying to putting Africa interest first in hypocritical way, whether it right or wrong, but the  people must have something to be proud of as free individuals at first - I think Nigeria is for that unlike SA. If you thought SA is a giant in the Libya case you are being mislead to think so. Let's leave SA development out of context, the govt. ability to have a broader look at the ongoing situation in Libya is a failure, a testament of why proffering a better solution is needed. Jacob Zuma is a failure already in his country and, I can't argue more why his stand on this matter is on the left.

By any day, I would take to the Nigerian side on this matter and the step to resolving this issue is only palpable through the recognition of the people with some rebel in their their midst - if not individuals Libyans would have been massacred in their millions without  fighting back.
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by cap28: 6:39pm On Aug 28, 2011
all4naija:

@cap28

The reason why Nigerians are not respected world wide is mainly due to corruption and crime. Not because there is no freedom of expression by individuals of the country. You got it wrong! Your perspective views on this issue pertaining to Libya, South Africa and Nigeria are absolutely out of line and are unacceptable.

If you thought exercising power by any nation to side with tyrant makes it a giant you are wrong and it is absurd to say the least. This only proves that Nigeria is concerned about freedom of the people and agreed to look into their demand. It is not a matter of trying to putting Africa interest first in hypocritical way, whether it right or wrong, but the people must have something to be proud of as free individuals at first - I think Nigeria is for that unlike SA. If you thought SA is a giant in the Libya case you are being mislead to think so. Let's leave SA development out of context, the govt. ability to have a broader look at the ongoing situation in Libya is a failure, a testament of why proffering a better solution is needed. Jacob Zuma is a failure already in his country and, I can't argue more why his stand on this matter is on the left.

By any day, I would take to the Nigerian side on this matter and the step to resolving this issue is only palpable through the recognition of the people with some rebel in their their midst - if not individuals Libyans would have been massacred in their millions without fighting back.

all 4 naija you are just delusional there is no other way to describe your mental state - first of all you need to make a distinction between nigerian people and the nigerian govt - my criticism is directed towards the nigerian govt not the nigerian people - everyone who knows nigeria's history knows that it is a gangster state run by criminals - there is no freedom of expression, no workers rights, no womens rights, no respect for human rights, check out amnesty international's report on nigeria - it is abysmall -so you can keep lying to yourself all you want but the outside world knows the truth.

gadaffi was never a tyrant - tyrants do not allow their citizens to get an education because education enables you to realise that you are being oppressed, nigeria on the other hand is run by tyrants who continue to cut funding on education because they want to keep the populace ignorant - THAT IS TYRANNY, THAT IS OPPRESSION MY FRIEND, why woudl a tyrant allow you to be educated right up to phd level? why would a tyrant allow women to be educated and even join the army? You want to see tyranny ? go to saudi arabia where women are not even allowed TO DRIVE!!!! and yet these people have been supported, armed and financed by the US since the 1920s!!!!!!!!!!

the only thing the nigerian govt are concerned about is staying in the good books of the NATO nations - the nigerian govts are terrified of the NATO nations - they are cowards - they depend on these nations for arms and loans - without this assistance they will not be able to rule over you lot and they know it. do you know that IBB was able to retain his hold on power becuase MOSSAD provided him with security and intelligence? had it not been for MOSSAD's assistance he could have been overthrown.
open your mind for once and see the bigger picture, nigeria is a failed state run by western stooges who are not interested in improving the lives of their own people - they are only interestes in lining their own pockets with kick backs and looted funds - i despise all of them with a passion and i will never defend the atrocities that they have been committing against their own people.

Zuma is doing the right thing, i was not happy with south africa for voting in favour of the no fly zone, but i can see that Zuma is ashamed of his earlier behaviour and is now trying to make amends - i commend him for seeing the error of his ways - as for nigeria and gabon my prayer for them is that they will become the next targets of NATO - i want them to see how it feels to be invaded and annexed - nigeria and gabon are a complete disgrace to the people of africa.
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 28, 2011
all4naija:

@cap28

If you thought exercising power by any nation to side with tyrant makes it a giant you are wrong and it is absurd to say the least. This only proves that Nigeria is concerned about freedom of the people and agreed to look into their demand. It is not a matter of trying to putting Africa interest first in hypocritical way, whether it right or wrong, but the  people must have something to be proud of as free individuals at first - I think Nigeria is for that unlike SA. If you thought SA is a giant in the Libya case you are being mislead to think so. Let's leave SA development out of context, the govt. ability to have a broader look at the ongoing situation in Libya is a failure, a testament of why proffering a better solution is needed. Jacob Zuma is a failure already in his country and, I can't argue more why his stand on this matter is on the left.

By any day, I would take to the Nigerian side on this matter and the step to resolving this issue is only palpable through the recognition of the people with some rebel in their their midst - if not individuals Libyans would have been massacred in their millions without  fighting back.

I think you are also  not saying the right thing,Do you think this type of attack is possible in china?Is there freedom in china?what about the rest of the population that supports gaddafi?Its an aggression that as a lot of meaning.Nigeria is not respected because of  its lack of  good leadership in terms of economic development,political and social development.For a country to gather respect you need to achieve so that they can copy or reference  what you have done in your place.Africans are meant to visit and study in Nigerian universities if it was a real giant,but the reverse is the case.Ghana ,southAfrica have more international students from Other African countries than Nigeria.
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by martinosi: 7:27pm On Aug 28, 2011
cap28:

all 4 naija  you are just delusional there is no other way to describe your mental state - first of all you need to make a distinction between nigerian people and the nigerian govt - my criticism is directed towards the nigerian govt not the nigerian people  - everyone who knows nigeria's history knows that it is a gangster state run by criminals - there is no freedom of expression, no workers rights, no womens rights, no respect for human rights, check out amnesty international's report on nigeria - it is abysmall -so you can keep lying to yourself all you want but the outside world knows the truth.

gadaffi was never a tyrant - tyrants do not allow their citizens to get an education because education enables you to realise that you are being oppressed, nigeria on the other hand is run by tyrants who continue to cut funding on education because they want to keep the populace ignorant - THAT IS TYRANNY, THAT IS OPPRESSION MY FRIEND, why woudl a tyrant allow you to be educated right up to phd level?  why would a tyrant allow women to be educated and even join the army?  You want to see tyranny ? go to saudi arabia where women are not even allowed TO DRIVE!!!! and yet these people have been supported, armed and financed by the US since the 1920s!!!!!!!!!! Oh Yesss say martinosi on the black bold comment

the only thing the nigerian govt are concerned about is staying in the good books of the NATO nations  - the nigerian govts are terrified of the NATO nations - they are cowards - they depend on these nations for arms and loans - without this assistance they will not be able to rule over you lot and they know it.  do  you know that IBB was able to retain his hold on power becuase MOSSAD provided him with security and intelligence?  had it not been for MOSSAD's assistance he could have been overthrown.
Oh double yess says martinosi on the bold

open your mind for once and see the bigger picture, nigeria is a failed state run by western stooges who are not interested in improving the lives of their own people - they are only interestes in lining their own pockets with kick backs and looted funds - i despise all of them with a passion and i will never defend the atrocities that they have been committing against their own people.

Zuma is doing the right thing, i was not happy with south africa for voting in favour of the no fly zone, but i can see that Zuma is ashamed of his earlier behaviour and is now trying to make amends - i commend him for seeing the error of his ways - as for nigeria and gabon  my prayer for them is that they will become the next targets of NATO - i want them to see how it feels to be invaded and annexed - nigeria and gabon are a complete disgrace to the people of africa.

I love you cap28 as a brother but i know u are speaking out of heated emotion on the above bolded point, says
martinosi, I do not pray for this or wish this on any african country, but we all have to watch our backs
in africa especially our leaders and more so Mugabi now even more (martinosi)

My points are in RED ABOVE, MARTINOSI
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2011
@olas2u

I have been to China and I think it is by far ahead of Libya when it comes to freedom though it has a lot to do in fixing social problems. Chinese have the rights to protest, conduct elections in places like Macao, Hong Kong and the other parts operating multiparty system.Though China has a lot to do in the area of freedom but it has come along way. People are fighting for their right there, don't think they just fold their hands and wait for things to fall in place.

On the Gaddafi issue, those who supported him did out of fear and what they can gain, they are certainly a few in number. Many of those who worked in his administration defected. Don't be carried away with the idea people supported him and for that he most stay in power.

I agree with you they are social, political and economic developments but the major reasons are in the forms of prevalent corruption and the crimes perpetuated by Nigerians. Nigerians used to be respected when all those forms of developments were not even as high as now. Believe me, the first thing foreigners will tell you is that Nigerians are criminals. Well, let leave that one aside.

Our govt. has acted rightly and, I agree Gaddafi must go and let the people choose their leaders by themselves.

Now I would insult you back. You are very stupid and delusional ! Go and check amnesty international reports on USA - the world most freest country!
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by martinosi: 7:38pm On Aug 28, 2011
olas2u:

I think you are also  not saying the right thing,Do you think this type of attack is possible in china?Is there freedom in china?what about the rest of the population that supports gaddafi?Its an aggression that as a lot of meaning.Nigeria is not respected because of  its lack of  good leadership in terms of economic development,political and social development.For a country to gather respect you need to achieve so that they can copy or reference  what you have done in your place.Africans are meant to visit and study in Nigerian universities if it was a real giant,but the reverse is the case.Ghana ,southAfrica have more international students from Other African countries than Nigeria.

In regards to China, America fought them indirectly via Vietnam and Cambodia and could not win
so they agreed to peace with china in 1972 and decided to trade with them instead becos
a military confrontation with china will be a death wish for America.

Black South Africans fought the USA/British corporate system by proxy with the RACIST ANC govt in south africa
and won major concessions so they can brag and take sides however they like and america/britain
cannot say sh**t becos they are many south africans young and ready to fight any foreign entity that annoys them as we speak lol!!!

All the wars we are seeing since 2001 are OPEN-CUT RESOURCE WARS, Libya being the 1st resource war
by Proxy in Africa, I have a sneeky feeling that the USA/UK want to destroy tripoli and turn it into a ghost-town.
They have already set up shop in the east of Libya, And they are laughing at the Chinese who are
losing billions in Oil & Gas revenue becos of this latest USA/UK Imperialist adventure not to mention the
unemployment of 30,000 chinese oil workers who have been taken out of Libya,
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by martinosi: 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2011
all4naija:

@olas2u

I have been to China and I think it is by far ahead of Libya when it comes to freedom though it has a lot to do in fixing social problems. Chinese have the rights to protest, conduct elections in places like Macao, Hong Kong and the other parts operating multiparty system.[/b]Though China has a lot to do in the area of freedom but it has come along way. People are fighting for their right there, don't think they just fold their hands and wait for things to fall in place.

[b]On the Gaddafi issue, those who supported him did out of fear and what they can gain, they are certainly a few in number. Many of those who worked in his administration defected. Don't be carried away with the idea people supported him and for that he most stay in power.

I agree with you they are social, political and economic developments but the major reasons are in the forms of prevalent corruption and the crimes perpetuated by Nigerians. Nigerians used to be respected when all those forms of developments were not even as high as now. Believe me, the first thing foreigners will tell you is that Nigerians are criminals. Well, let leave that one aside.

Our govt. has acted rightly and, I agree Gaddafi must go and let the people choose their leaders by themselves.

U R KIDDING RIGHT (MARTINOSI)

Now I would insult you back. You are very silly and delusional ! Go and check amnesty international reports on USA - the world most freest country!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Look @ the parts that are put in bold, you are really displaying your lack of understanding on all levels
regarding geo-political and socio-economic issues,

And you said chinese have the right to protest in china, roflmao! what china did you go to, !!!
Oh i forgot u visited china and they gave you

LOL!!!

Dont be a Nigerian that just loves to talk, it will just make you a "punching bag" lol

CAN SOMEBODY COME AND CUT THIS GUYS INTERNET CONNECTION FOR THE LAST COMMENT HE MADE IN BOLD, .

HIS IGNORANCE IS PITITFUL!!!
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2011
^^^^
Hong Kong! Shanghai!

You can't make a constructive statement. Sorry, you are beating around the bush - circumlocution, my dear.
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by martinosi: 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2011
all4naija:

^^^^
Hong Kong! Shanghai!

You  can't make a constructive statement. Sorry, you are beating around the bush - circumlocution, my dear.

U MOR.OON, you went to LONDON-TOWN (HK) and AMERICA-TOWN (SHAI) in china and you claim to have gone to china,  you better SHUT your ignorant mouth up before i send an UIGHUR to slap it for you, U BIG FO.OL!!!
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2011
hajifaty:

leave them. time will tell. Nigerians dey always make me laugh,especially those living in western state and those living at home in darkness. We always pretend to know something but we know nothing
For your information, NATO can't be everywhere at the same time, foolish head. It cost a lot of efforts and resources to bring in those equipment and people by NATO. There is time for everything.

Buffoon!
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by martinosi: 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2011
all4naija:

For your information, NATO can't be everywhere at the same time, foolish head. It cost a lot of efforts and resources to bring in those equipment and people by NATO. There is time for everything.

Buffoon!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
the bolded comment

CAN SOMEONE CUT THIS GUYS INTERNET CONNECTION PLEASE, ITS SO EMBARRASSING THE THINGS
HE SENDS DOWN THE WIRE, !!!
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2011
@martinosi

Look at this Zombie with dead brain spewing out shiit from his a.s.s.h.o.l.e! Douche bag! Do you know that round dirty ball!? Hehehe - round ball upstairs. jackass! Jerk m.o.r.o.n !
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by cap28: 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2011
martinosi:

My points are in RED ABOVE, MARTINOSI

bro i hear what you are saying, but truth be told i am extremely disappointed on the cowardly and inhuman stance that our govt took with regard to Libya, this would have been an opportunity for  us to live up to our (underserved) moniker - giant of africa but we failed woefully , we failed the people of ivory coast and we went on to fail the people of libya, this is why i am now praying that we get a taste of the NATO bombardment so that we understand how badly we have betrayed our fellow africans.
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2011
^^^^
Mouth off! Now I know the reason why other Africans think you guys are arrogant and ignorant. Nosing around as if your know better!

Lackey!
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by cap28: 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2011
martinosi my brother - you are spot on in your analysis on china, listen to former reagan advisor Dr Paul Craig Roberts on the US's indirect war on china in libya:

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qtzgn1Yy8k[/flash]
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2011
Foolish minds reason alike!
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by martinosi: 8:15pm On Aug 28, 2011
cap28:

bro i hear what you are saying, but truth be told i am extremely disappointed on the cowardly and inhuman stance that our govt took with regard to Libya, this would have been an opportunity for  us to live up to our (underserved) moniker - giant of africa but we failed woefully , we failed the people of ivory coast and we went on to fail the people of libya, this is why i am now praying that we get a taste of the NATO bombardment so that we understand how badly we have betrayed our fellow africans.

I understand how you feel, but you just have to keep your emotions in order and look at the Big Picture,

An Empire in decline is a desperate one, Look at all my Wall-street friends, guys that i worked with in Goldman
Sachs and Chase Bank talking of getting a Property/land in the some "Tax Haven island" . They are all planning
to jump ship!!! Look at my friends in the City of London that i worked with in J P Morgan all getting their
Domicile status up and running and buying properties and Farm land like crazy in the carribbean tax haven islands
and else-where, they are planning on running when the sh*** hits the fan,
we just have to pray and do what we can to help our nation Nigeria,

The elite in America/Europe know the game is up and have to look for a way to slow the tide. But the facts are the
facts, I just heard that Mugabe is making peace with all his far-left opponents and putting his
political-economic and social house in order, you cant be caught slipping in this world environment today,
not with a wounded lion ie USA a.k.a NATO roaming around looking for whom it may devour!!!
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by martinosi: 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2011
all4naija:

^^^^
Mouth off! Now I know the reason why other Africans think you guys are  arrogant and ignorant. Nosing around as if your know better!

Lackey!

It is what it is, and you can cry all you want, but i know guys in Wall-street and the City that GEJ bows too,
Go figure!!!
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by cap28: 8:25pm On Aug 28, 2011
another interesting analysis from pepe escobar on africom's plans for africa:

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Gf3VYR2YO4[/flash]
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by martinosi: 8:27pm On Aug 28, 2011
all4naija:

I pity you, go and check my posts of last year Jan-Mar 2010, i layed out all these Social conflicts/wars in
North Africa, based on my own experience and observation of working on Wall street/The city for 10 years

cap28:

martinosi my brother - you are spot on in your analysis on china, listen to former reagan advisor Dr Paul Craig Roberts on the US's indirect war on china in libya:

I know cap28, we had a saying when i worked for  Goldman Sachs and it a common joke but bares much truth, if you want to know before the President of the USA or the Prime Minister of the UK who next the US Military/NATO will invade go to your local Synagogue and eavesdrop at the back of the room where the Elderly men with grey-hair are talking lol!!!
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by martinosi: 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2011
cap28:

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Gf3VYR2YO4[/flash]

Yeah pepe is on point, i met him in london and had a chat with him @ a Bullion conference,
Knows his stuff, .AFRICOM = COUNTER CHINA INFLUENCE IN AFRICA PERIOD!!!
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by martinosi: 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2011
all4naija:

You need to talk the blinders of your eyes,

The link below is for you education, download and listen at your leisure.

"Five Objectives of the United States In Africa" with Michel Collon.

http://www.kpfa.org/archive/id/71910
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by martinosi: 8:39pm On Aug 28, 2011
cap28:

I guess you have listened to the link below cap28

"Five Objectives of the United States In Africa" with Michel Collon.

http://www.kpfa.org/archive/id/71910

I sent this link to a State Commissioner friend in Nigeria when he was in London on his "diplomatic rounds"
and he was speechless when we met for a chat lol
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 28, 2011
martinosi:

I pity you, go and check my posts of last year Jan-Mar 2010, i layed out all these Social conflicts/wars in
North Africa, based on my own experience and observation of working on Wall street/The city for 10 years
Pity yourself!

Pepe is among the reasons why I don't listen to RT(Russian Television) any more because he always speaks for the defense of every failure.
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by cap28: 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2011
the more i follow this whole situation in libya the more cynical and disillusioned i become about human beings - gadaffi provided a lot of financial assistance to gambia but look at how the leader of that country has decided to pay him back:

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOdlsip6KhA&feature/channel_video_title[/flash]

this is a lesson for all freedom fighters - there is no such thing as a permanent friend or ally - all african freedom fighters should never forget this and i will again commend Zuma for being there for Gadaffi when it mattered the most.

I reiterate my earlier statement that the current west african leaders are a reincarnation of those slave riders who sold their kith and kin into slavery in exchange for cheap broken mirrors, bowler hats and unrefined gin, they will definitely be rewarded for all of the atrocities that they have comitted against their own people.
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2011
^^^^
"A tiger does not shout its tigritude," he declared, "it acts." - Wole Soyinka.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Israeli Military Misled The Media To Lure Hamas Fighters Into Bunker / 25th And 35th Presidents Of USA Were Assasinated. Donald Trump Is 45th. / This Is How Americans Queue And Shop For Guns After Sandy Hook Shooting(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.