Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,339 members, 7,864,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi (6313 Views)

Muammar Gaddafi Is Alive / Is Gaddafi A Dictator? / Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by honeric01(m): 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2011
cap28:

the more i follow this whole situation in libya the more cynical and disillusioned i become about human beings - gadaffi provided a lot of financial assistance to gambia but look at how the leader of that country has decided to pay him back:

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOdlsip6KhA&feature/channel_video_title[/flash]

this is a lesson for all freedom fighters - there is no such thing as a permanent friend or ally - all african freedom fighters should never forget this and i will again commend Zuma for being there for Gadaffi when it mattered the most.

I reiterate my earlier statement that the current west african leaders are a reincarnation of those slave riders who sold their kith and kin into slavery in exchange for cheap broken mirrors, bowler hats and unrefined gin, they will definitely be rewarded for all of the atrocities that they have comitted against their own people.

Bro, just calm your nerves, you can't change anything in the world right now, do you believe in the bible? try reading revelation if you do, things are shaping up for that great day the bible described.
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by cap28: 7:22am On Aug 29, 2011
honeric01:

Bro, just calm your nerves, you can't change anything in the world right now, do you believe in the bible? try reading revelation if you do, things are shaping up for that great day the bible described.

bro, dont know what i beleive in right now, but i wish i could share your optimism.

martinosi:

I guess you have listened to the link below cap28

"Five Objectives of the United States In Africa" with Michel Collon.

http://www.kpfa.org/archive/id/71910

I sent this link to a State Commissioner friend in Nigeria when he was in London on his "diplomatic rounds"
and he was speechless when we met for a chat lol

martinosi thanks for posting this very very illuminating interview with michel collon - i want NLs to listen to this clip because this man pulls off the cloak that the west hide under and exposes them for what they are.

I have been dismissed as a paranoid conspiracy theorist by various NLs on here  for espousing similar views.
This man lays everything out in a clear concise way and he does not hide behind euphemisms and ambiguity, he gives it to you straight.  I was totally mesmerised listening to him.

I am not suprised that the nigerian state commissioner was speechless after listening to this, these people are so ignorant of world issues because they spend the whole of their time thinking of different ways to loot the federal and state treasuries rather than educate themselves about the world around them.

once again thanks for a very informative clip, and keep them coming bro!!!
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by stmarc32(m): 10:10am On Aug 29, 2011
very informative videos and posts on here , i hope america knows whats coming to them, they will reap what they have sown , their quest for military and ecomonic dominance will lead them to oblivion, Every rome will always fall
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by sweet9ja: 11:33am On Aug 29, 2011
GEJ and Nigeria don recognise the NTC. If you no like am make you go jump inside well. And all una wey hate my Sweet and beautiful 9ja, make una go die for Iraq, Afghanistan and Somalia. Oya, make una go help una broda Mumu Qaddafi fight, anu.
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by cap28: 12:37pm On Aug 29, 2011
^^^^
how does it feel to be a slave in your own country?
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by sweet9ja: 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2011
cap28:

^^^^
how does it feel to be a slave in your own country?
I don't know, tell me.
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by stmarc32(m): 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2011
@sweetnaija or whatever u call urself, do u even read the news? do you know whats going to happen with the austerity measures badluck is implementing in naija? Arent you worried sweet naija is next? , brainwashed malus like you are the ones dampening the minds of the nigerian youths who should see whats really happening
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by sweet9ja: 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2011
stmarc32:

@sweetnaija or whatever u call urself, do u even read the news? do you know whats going to happen with the austerity measures badluck is implementing in naija? Arent you worried sweet naija is next? , brainwashed malus like you are the ones dampening the minds of the nigerian youths who should see whats really happening
Yes, I do. What about you, do you? I guess you don't. So, there is no need joining issue with mumus like you.
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2011
It's announced in Al Jazeera that Gaddafi and his family are now in Algeria!
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by Bastage: 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2011
To those of you who support Gaddafi.

You support this: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14705519

More than 50 bodies have been found at a warehouse in Tripoli, behind the headquarters of a feared army unit, the Khamis Brigade, led by one of Colonel Gaddafi's sons. Survivors say they were civilians, massacred by Gaddafi's forces earlier this week.
A gaunt elderly man, Fathallah Abdullah, wept in the warehouse doorway. He told us that he managed to escape the massacre inside, but without his three sons - Ibrahim, Abdul Hakim, and Ali. All four had been detained in mid-August in their hometown of Zlitan.

"I was there," he said pointing to a corner littered with skulls. "My sons were beside me. The whole area was packed with people, crowded in like animals. We were on top of one another. There was no space to put your feet down on the floor."

Up to 150 civilians from different parts of Libya were being held there, according to Fathallah. He says uniformed troops and mercenaries guarded them. Another survivor gave a similar estimate of the numbers.

The prisoners had been asking for water. The guards promised to bring it at sunset, but instead they came with guns.

"They started shooting," Fathallah said. "Then they threw grenades, three of them. They stopped and came back and started again.
They were shooting up until two o'clock or three o'clock in the morning," he said. "Whoever is still alive they kill him."
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by cap28: 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2011
^^^^^
ah yes the same bbc who lied about saif al islam being in rebel custody, now why would i doubt their reports.

by the way your al qaeda heroes are killing black africans (including nigerians) as we speak:

http://1.bp..com/-fngseztKG3U/TlhhwomowlI/AAAAAAAAA0Y/84ZwTzwRGIk/s1600/LibyaRebelsRoundingUpBlacks2.jpg

http://2.bp..com/-NpHHXTD-TEs/Tlhg6jfpi8I/AAAAAAAAA0Q/m7XWxjMn2Bg/s1600/LibyaRebelsRoundingUpBlacks.jpg
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by cap28: 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2011

Saturday, August 27, 2011

As expected, widespread racist murders in Libya at the hands of rebel forces revealed

Madison Ruppert, Contributing Writer

The mainstream media is already engaging in widespread damage control in an attempt to mitigate the fallout of the reality of the situation in Libya and the withering NATO-sponsored narrative of post-Gaddafi Libya.

They are called “Gaddafi loyalists”, “Sub-Saharan mercenaries” and other phrases all pointing to the unfortunate reality that [b][/b]every single black person is now considered by the rebels to be a mercenary hired by Gaddafi.

The Libyan rebels and those carrying water for them in the Western media are now attempting to conceal the fact that they are now committing crimes against humanity in the active targeting of innocent black Libyans.

Some call the attacks “reprisals” or “revenge,” but in reality they are hateful murders carried out by the al Qaeda-affiliated, Western backed and trained rebels.

These killings are irrefutably tied to the wildly racist and wholly unfounded claims that Gaddafi hired Sub-Saharan African mercenaries to murder his own people during the uprising.

Unfortunately for the painfully ignorant rebels and their Western compatriots, this is simply not true and has never been verified in any way.

As I covered in my article about the “waves of disinformation” emanating out of Libya, even the New York Times now is forced to admit that there is no substantiation for the claims whatsoever.

The rebels have alleged that they captured these so-called mercenaries, but quite conveniently they have never been able to show a single international journalist these captured fighters.

Why? It is pretty simple: there are no black mercenaries that were being used to kill Libyans. In fact, there have been no verified instances of Gaddafi ordering the targeting of peaceful civilians in Libya.
This aspect of the false narrative was debunked so long ago that it seems most of the mainstream media has dispensed with it altogether.

However, the representatives of the undemocratic, racist (notice there are no black Libyan rebel leaders, interesting, isn’t it?) and thoroughly corrupt National Transitional Council continue to peddle these tired lies.

I was watching the Qatari propaganda outlet Al Jazeera earlier today and I witnessed a fascinating exchange between a homogenous panel of “experts” discussing the future of Libya and the relations with the African Union.

One member of the panel was a spokesman for the illegitimate Libyan NTC. This individual parroted every single thoroughly vetted and discredited rebel claim that they have been making since the first days of the conflict.

These included “mass violation”, enormous numbers of civilians allegedly killed by Gaddafi and the hiring of Sub-Saharan mercenaries to fight the people of Libya.

Despite the fact that all of these claims have remained unsubstantiated and some have been completely discredited altogether, the moderator and a professor at Oxford University all nodded in agreement and sat silently by while the rebel spokesman continued to spew pure propaganda and lies.

I was quite disgusted by this lack of journalistic integrity on the part of Al Jazeera. Then again, I shouldn’t be surprised that a station funded by the first Arab nation to drop bombs on innocent people in Libya would be propagandizing the ignorant members of their audience.

http://www.activistpost.com/2011/08/as-expected-widespread-racist-murders.html

Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2011
^^^^

Mercenaries are the root cause! Sorry! The pro-Gaddafi supporters are doing the same thing!

African govt. should get their citizens out of warring Libya!
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by kodewrita(m): 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2011
obviously some dollops still wish we had supported a tyrant too like our tyrant-kissing brothers from the south.

As for the idiot who was defending Mugabe in a reply to my post, read about the Gukurahundi massacre and tell me that wasnt genocide. He didnt starve them, noooo, he ordered the 5th brigade to 'eradicate' them.

Whether you like it or not, Nigeria has RECOGNIZED the N.T.C. Get over it.

Thats how it will keep happening till all the 'strongmen'are removed. I pray the libyans ignore the Chadians and other client-states of ghadaffi when they come round begging for money. If chadians are smart, this is the time to remove the 'lil ghadaffi''. Gambians too should also do some target practice on that Jammeh dude.
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by cap28: 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2011
kodewrita, here are your freedom loving al qaeda heroes:

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah8DqTUS0K4[/flash]
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by kodewrita(m): 7:54pm On Aug 29, 2011
^^

they are not angels. but they are far better than a man who would recruit malian mercenaries to kill people and by so doing convince simple-minded (latently xenophobic anyway) libyans to lynch blacks on sight.

Those blacks wouldnt have been there had ghadaffi allowed the evacuations to go on instead of attacking aid ships.
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by cap28: 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2011
^^^

you really disgust me, honestly i never thought that i would live to see this level of crass stup.idity in one human being. i cant beleive that even after seeing such gross acts of barbarism against your fellow african you would still carry on making excuses, ive got news for you this is just the beginning, NATO will not stop in libya their plan in conjunction with africom is to militarise the entire continent and nigeria will not be left out, so if you think this kind of mindless killing can not happen in nigeria you better think again.
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2011
^^^^

Stop those erroneous speculations of yours! If that is to be fact it only proves that there is need for security in Africa when African govt can't or couldn't provide security against Boko Haram, Somali Jihad, past bombing in Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Al Qaeda network in Maghreb and leaders killing their citizens who dare challenge them. Your speculations only support the fact that Africa is unsecured!
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by kodewrita(m): 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2011
^^ probably because I saw his daughter-in-law's nanny who had her scalp boiled off for being snotty. Hard to see that and not detest such a man.

As for NATO going round the continent, its about time. Too many tyrants who need removal. About time we threw off the shackles. About time we chased away the false prophets. The prophets of doom who kept shouting that farmer jones would come back if we removed them. The same idiots who still shout colonialism while their wives and kin loot us through the back door.

A pox on them and their bastard supporters. Mugabe & CO.

As for the nigerian idiots who cannot read without being critical, your nationalism is twisted if it cannot see those ideologies for what they are.

Awolowo was proved right at the end of the day, The sole point of any ideology should be the development of the average man and any crappy ideologies/ideologues that refuse to account for this will be consigned to the rubbish dump of history.

So dont come here spewing some ultra-brain-dead anti-colonialist anti-imperialist neo-marxist deluded psychobabble-bull-shit.  

The NEW NIGERIA has no place for the sheep, the slogan-shouters of dead 70's economic philosophies.

This is the generation of the pragmatic.

The ones who are aware that Nigeria must do what is in her best interest not some stupid afro-centric philosophy that has gotten us nowhere.

As the yoruba will say, If the flames are burning the mother and child, the mother saves herself before saving the baby.

We have enough problems and should not be saving all manner of stupid tyrants just to satisfy the hate-filled wet-dreams of a jobless london-bred runaway nigerian.
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by cap28: 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2011
kodewrita:

^^ probably because I saw his daughter-in-law's nanny who had her scalp boiled off for being snotty. Hard to see that and not detest such a man.

As for NATO going round the continent, its about time. Too many tyrants who need removal. About time we threw off the shackles. About time we chased away the false prophets. The prophets of doom who kept shouting that farmer jones would come back if we removed them. The same idiots who still shout colonialism while their wives and kin loot us through the back door.

A pox on them and their bastard supporters. Mugabe & CO.

As for the nigerian idiots who cannot read without being critical, your nationalism is twisted if it cannot see those ideologies for what they are.

Awolowo was proved right at the end of the day, The sole point of any ideology should be the development of the average man and any crappy ideologies/ideologues that refuse to account for this will be consigned to the rubbish dump of history.

So dont come here spewing some ultra-brain-dead anti-colonialist anti-imperialist neo-marxist deluded psychobabble-bull-poo. 

The NEW NIGERIA has no place for the sheep, the slogan-shouters of dead 70's economic philosophies.

This is the generation of the pragmatic.

The ones who are aware that Nigeria must do what is in her best interest not some silly afro-centric philosophy that has gotten us nowhere.

As the yoruba will say, If the flames are burning the mother and child, the mother saves herself before saving the baby.

We have enough problems and should not be saving all manner of silly tyrants just to satisfy the hate-filled wet-dreams of a jobless london-bred runaway nigerian.

what the fuc.k was all that crap you just posted up there??

when you were  spewing all of that sh.it out of your backside did you even stop to see if it made any sense?

so you think NATO's and africom's plan to militarise the entire continent will benefit africa - are you f.ckg ret.arded?  i thought i told you in my last post to you that NATO couldnt give a sh.t whether there are a million tyrants running african countries, dummy THEY've been arming and funding them as far back as the 1960s, how do you think mobutu, paul biya, blaise campaore, omar bongo and yoweri museveni had been able to stay in power for so long?

kindly get it through your dense skull - NATO DOES NOT GIVE A FUC.K ABOUT AFRICA OR AFRICAN PEOPLE, its interest in african only extends to your natural resources you dumb mess. NATO IS READY TO WIPE OUT THE ENTIRE POPULATION OF AFRICA IF YOU STAND IN THE WAY - JEEZ -HOW DUMB ARE YOU, im beginning to think that you need electric shock treatment to wake you up from your coma.

You have never thrown off any shackles - you are still under colonial rule, the british only granted you independence in name only you dumbass, thats why the january 66 coup had to be stopped in its tracks, the british handed the keys to the castle to the northerners and they didnt want any other tribe in nigeria to interfere with that arrangement.

awolowo whom you quote was a sell out who sided with his former oppressors thinking that he would get a piece of the cake (the nigerian presidency ) in the end he was hoodwinked by the northerners who were stooges of the west.

The new nigeria is firmly in the hands of the western international financial organisations and the multi nationals - your supposed president is nothing but an errand boy for these institutions and he has no real power, this is a man who cant even guarantee the security of his country and runs crying to the west to help him investigate massive security lapses.

what you have failed to grasp is that nigerian leaders like obj and ibb sold all of you out years ago to the IMF - thats why your standard of living keeps getting worse on a yearly basis, thats why your currency has been devalued, thats why foreign multinationals are buying up all your public services, thats why your govt continues to cut funding on education and health year after year -  you are firmly in the grip of the economic reforms recommneded by the IMF, the next one coming your way any day now are the removal of subsidies on fuel, WAKE UP YOU DREAMER!!!!!
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by Bastage: 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2011
cap28:

^^^^^
ah yes the same bbc who lied about saif al islam being in rebel custody, now why would i doubt their reports.

You pathetic little man. There's a difference between eye witness reports and saying "We've heard reports that Saif Al Islam has been captured".

Your link regarding Africans being murdered is the sort of reporting that you're crying about - opinionated BS with no foundation in truth.

Even now, with thousands of credible eye witness reports you try to lie and cheat your way through a ridiculous argument.

The rebels are Al Qeada? Let me tell you my ignorant, lying friend - there are 6 million people in Libya. Well over 5 million are glad to see the back of Gaddafi. Yet according to the laughable propaganda you spout, they're all terrorists.

You're a dying breed. The tyrants and dictators you support are falling. Whilst they do so, they expose the blind, ignorant hatred in your arguments, leaving your voice as nothing but a fart in the wind.

You accuse others of wearing shackles yet your chains are much, much tighter. They are the chains of delusion, hatred and crass ignorance which grow tighter and tighter with each sentence of peurile bile which you spew.
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2011
@Bastage

What Cap28 rather Crap means is that it's better to have terrorists take over Africa than to have the security provided by West working in conjunction with our people.
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by Bastage: 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2011
all4naija:

@Bastage

What Cap28 rather Crap means is that it's better to have terrorists take over Africa than to have the security provided by West working in conjunction with our people.

You know what really makes me laugh?

Living in London, he eats from the white man's table.

So he's either on welfare and scrounges money from them or he works and pays taxes. In the first case, he begs for money from whitey to survive. In the second, he's helped to fund the NATO operation to overthrow Gaddafi. grin
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by cap28: 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2011
Bastage:

You pathetic little man. There's a difference between eye witness reports and saying "We've heard reports that Saif Al Islam has been captured".

Your link regarding Africans being murdered is the sort of reporting that you're crying about - opinionated BS with no foundation in truth.

Even now, with thousands of credible eye witness reports you try to lie and cheat your way through a ridiculous argument.

The rebels are Al Qeada? Let me tell you my ignorant, lying friend - there are 6 million people in Libya. Well over 5 million are glad to see the back of Gaddafi. Yet according to the laughable propaganda you spout, they're all terrorists.

You're a dying breed. The tyrants and dictators you support are falling. Whilst they do so, they expose the blind, ignorant hatred in your arguments, leaving your voice as nothing but a fart in the wind.

You accuse others of wearing shackles yet your chains are much, much tighter. They are the chains of delusion, hatred and crass ignorance which grow tighter and tighter with each sentence of peurile bile which you spew.

you are a platinum plated dunce - WHAT THE fuc.k  DO YOU CALL THIS!!!!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/8714931/Libya-Saif-al-Islam-Gaddafi-detained-by-rebels-ICC-confirm.html

st.upid semi literate morons like yourself think everyone else is as slow as you are but if you read the above link you will find that it refers to a CONFIRMED REPORT FROM THE ICC no less - are you usually this thick? (thats a rhetorical question dont answer it)

AND FUC.K WIT since when did actual video footage of rebels brandishing machete's over the heads of handcuffed black africans become OPINIONATED BS - i really wish you could be airlifted into tripoli and dumped in the midst of these rebels - im sure that would kickstart your slow brain.

f.uck wit are you actually trying to DENY that black africans ARE NOT BEING MURDERED AS WE SPEAK IN TRIPOLI!!!!!

fuc.k  wit - news flash!!! - even the americans know that the rebels are al qaeda - infact just the other day the americans released one that they had been holding as a prisoner of war in a bangkok prison and drafted him into tripoli to become the MILITARY COMMANDER OF  THE REBELS - bleep WIT HERE IS THE LINK:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HExo83PNE_w

what really amazes me about shameless africans like yourself  is your level of self loathing, even europeans who have seen these videos are raising questions as to why their govts would fund such bloodthirsty murderers but not the dim circus trained buffoon aka bastage, taught to swallow and follow - thats your philosophy, no wonder people look at africans with derision.

bleed wit if tyrants are indeed falling - why is the kingdom of saudi arabia still intact? why is the kingdom of bahrain still intact, why is the kingdom of qatar still ,  oh forget it you are too fu,ckg stup.d to get what im driving at.

bleed wit go back to sleep as you are way out of your depth on this issue.
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by Bastage: 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2011
Idiot. Firstly that's not the BBC. Secondly and more importantly, they're reporting what the ICC had stated.

Understand that? The ICC said that Saif Al Islam was captured. That doesn't strain the credibility of the media but that of the ICC.
Of course, in your world, that doesn't make a difference.

As for the rebels being Al Qaeda. What a dunce. There's another huge difference between there being elements of Al Qaeda amongst the rebels and the majority of the rebels being Al Qaeda. It's like saying that because there are Boko Haram in Northern Nigeria, all Nigerians are terrorists. It makes about as much sense as any of your other arguments - ie: none.

By the way. I'm not self loathing. But I'll bet you are. It must really be hard on you, chewing away on the white man's bread and unable to feed yourself without his help. How can you not hate yourself? grin
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 29, 2011
@Cap28

Before you start blaming CNN and BBC? Al jazeera and co carried the news also. ICC only claimed to have confirmed from NTC. And, the Al jazeera you claimed to be straight forward gave the news that Mohammed Gaddafi was speaking with them before he was caught be the rebels.

Listen man, the reality is that in this kind of war one is very careful not to go against the people will!Not matter what means it is achieved let the rights of the people be the ultimate thing!
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by cap28: 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2011
Bastage:

You know what really makes me laugh?

Living in London, he eats from the white man's table.

So he's either on welfare and scrounges money from them or he works and pays taxes. In the first case, he begs for money from whitey to survive. In the second, he's helped to fund the NATO operation to overthrow Gaddafi. grin

and you know what makes me weep? your staggering ignorance and stupidity - first of all britain has spent over a century RA.PING THE ENTIRE AFRICAN CONTINENT OF ITS NATURAL RESOURCES, and as we speak shell bp and other western oil companies reap billions from oil and gas contracts in nigeria, therefore any supposed benefits that you think i am gaining from the british economy are a mere drop in the ocean in comparison to the billions that these companies along with many other british owned multinationals  are currently ra.ping from nigeria, so shu.t you stinking ignorant braindead self hating, low life mouth and learn to understand that no black person in the western world could ever be compensated enough for the wholesale PILLAGE of the entire african continent by your white masters.

dumb f.cks like you make me sick to my stomach, do you in your delusional mindset think you are being done a favour?
fu.k wit the only reason people like you and I are allowed in this country is because we are a source of cheap labour  - end of  - as a matter of fact a white south african, zimbabwean or new zealander will always be given preferntial treatment over a black african in this country in terms of jobs, housing you name it - any day, so snap out of your house negro mindset of - "massa am so grateful for being given the opportunity to live in the UK bullshit" because 99.99% of british people would have all of us deported at the drop of a hat if they had their way.
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by Basseti: 9:39pm On Aug 29, 2011
cap28:

and you know what makes me weep? your staggering ignorance and stupidity - first of all britain has spent over a century RA.PING THE ENTIRE AFRICAN CONTINENT OF ITS NATURAL RESOURCES, and as we speak shell bp and other western oil companies reap billions from oil and gas contracts in nigeria, therefore any supposed benefits that you think i am gaining from the british economy are a mere drop in the ocean in comparison to the billions that these companies along with many other british owned multinationals  are currently operating in nigeria, so shu.t you stinking ignorant braindead self hating, low life mouth and learn to understand that no black person in the western world could ever be compensated enough for the wholesale PILLAGE of the entire african continent by your white masters.

dumb f.cks like you make me sick to my stomach, do you in your delusional mindset think you are being done a favour? bleep.wit the only reason people like you and I are allowed in this country is because we are a source of cheap labour to  - end of  - as a matter of fact a white south african, zimbabwean or new zealander will always be given preferntial treatment over a black african in this country in terms of jobs, housing you name it - any day, so snap out of your house negro mindset of - "massa am so grateful for being given the opportunity to live in the UK bullshit" because 99.99% of british people would have all of us deported at the drop of a hat if they had their way.

Isnt that a different matter left for another day and on another thread??  undecided Besides, if our so called black leaders were not such power hungry, money grabbing mofos, then the issue of cheap source of labour wont even arise.

Conspiracy theories aside, most libyans want Gaddafi out. Thats the bottom line.
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by cap28: 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2011
Bastage:

. Firstly that's not the BBC. Secondly and more importantly, they're reporting what the ICC had stated.

Understand that? The ICC said that Saif Al Islam was captured. That doesn't strain the credibility of the media but that of the ICC.
Of course, in your world, that doesn't make a difference.

As for the rebels being Al Qaeda. What a dunce. There's another huge difference between there being elements of Al Qaeda amongst the rebels and the majority of the rebels being Al Qaeda. It's like saying that because there are Boko Haram in Northern Nigeria, all Nigerians are terrorists. It makes about as much sense as any of your other arguments - ie: none.

By the way. I'm not self loathing. But I'll bet you are. It must really be hard on you, chewing away on the white man's bread and unable to feed yourself without his help. How can you not hate yourself? grin

Dumbass - every major mainstream network ran with this story about Saif al islam's capture including your beloved bbc - they are a discredited news organsiation that churns out lies to support their imperialist objectives, you are a house negro thats why you can not see this and this is why you will be one of the first to get a very sharp shock when the whole system comes tumbling down.

if you had an iota of common sense you would understand that all the corporate media outlets are well versed in the art of psychological war fare which is merely what they were doing in order to bring about the collpase of the gadaffi regime.

by the way, speaking of chewing on the white man's bread, we both are mate, you're here for the same reason that im here  - so you only make yourself look even more s.tupid when you make statements like that - so like i said do the world a favour and go back to sleep (forever)
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by cap28: 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2011
all4naija:

@Cap28

Before you start blaming CNN and BBC? Al jazeera and co carried the news also. ICC only claimed to have confirmed from NTC. And, the Al jazeera you claimed to be straight forward gave the news that Mohammed Gaddafi was speaking with them before he was caught be the rebels.

Listen man, the reality is that in this kind of war one is very careful not to go against the people will!Not matter what means it is achieved let the rights of the people be the ultimate thing!

al jazeera is full of sh.it - its owned by a qatari billionaire who works in collaboration with british and american intelligence, half of its news reporters are MI6, they are the biggest purveyors of misinformation and bare faced lies and i never listen to their garbage.
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by cap28: 10:34pm On Aug 29, 2011
WAR FOR AFRICA: LIBYA - KEY TO NEW US BASES AND CHEAP LABOUR:

AFRICA SAY HELLO TO YOUR COMING RE ENSLAVEMENT
:

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82dbclFV_70&feature/channel_video_title[/flash]

f.uckwit bastage watch, listen and learn.
Re: South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi by cap28: 11:58pm On Aug 29, 2011
nigerians narrowly escape being lynched by al qaeda rebels:

http://www.channel4.com/news/evidence-of-libya-massacre-as-remains-of-50-people-found

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Israeli Military Misled The Media To Lure Hamas Fighters Into Bunker / 25th And 35th Presidents Of USA Were Assasinated. Donald Trump Is 45th. / This Is How Americans Queue And Shop For Guns After Sandy Hook Shooting(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.