Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,926 members, 7,952,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:29 PM

Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) (46108 Views)

Worried Fans Tell Kingtblakhoc To Add Weight (Photos) / Between Frank Edoho And A Twitter Troll / Kate Henshaw Trains Hard At The Gym, Lifts Weight (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 10:16am On Nov 23, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
Teni use to be a fine girl with nice body structure...
It's possible that she lost weight without surgery but you know we're humans and we're always against what we don't understand instead of seeking for knowledge.

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices
She's still fine, despite the sudden accumulated fat. However, you can't gym to lose weight without leaving residues of dangling fat on your body. Only surgical operations can remove all that. Have you watched Revenge Body by Khloe on E! Entertainment Channel before? There are several cases in their series, similar to Teni's. You have to trim those dangling fat through surgery to become fit. She could have done gastric bypass too, who knows? Teni shouldn't have said anything knowing the kind of the society we live in. It's her body, her pride

1 Like

Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by treatise: 10:19am On Nov 23, 2022
immortalcrown:
Her body was personal to her until she herself made it a public affair. And the public is filled with people of different opinions.

He that fetches ant-infected firewood will be visited by lizards.
Gbam !
Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by ShoeWorld2(m): 10:24am On Nov 23, 2022
Eriokanmi:
She's still fine, despite the sudden accumulated fat. However, you can't gym to lose weight without leaving residues of dangling fat on your body. Only surgical operations can remove all that. Have you watched Revenge Body by Khloe on E! Entertainment Channel before? There are several cases in their series, similar to Teni's. You have to trim those dangling fat through surgery to become fit. She could have done gastric bypass too, who knows? Teni shouldn't have said anything knowing the kind of the society we live in. It's her body, her pride
Teni shouldn't have replied the guy sha because in some cases you don't need to defend yourself or prove yourself.

1 Like

Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by Qardinalcaptain: 10:27am On Nov 23, 2022
With this pic TENI no be makanaki again
Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by farouk2much(m): 10:27am On Nov 23, 2022
stylishwears:
Like new Tecno F1 with charger
Android 8, 1g ram
8g rom, expandable with memory card
Price: 16.5k
Call/whatsapp: 2347031110249
am interested and i lived in minna how ee go be....?!
Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 10:27am On Nov 23, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
Teni shouldn't have replied the guy sha because in some cases you don't need to defend yourself or prove yourself.
Exactly. She still behaves like a small girl grin. She couldn't hold the insult I guess
Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 10:29am On Nov 23, 2022
Nemesis0147:
I thought she was Proud of her body?

All those ones na political statements wey dem dey use deceive people grin
Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 10:32am On Nov 23, 2022
englishmart:
It is easier for Aso Rock to pass through the eye of a needle, than for Teni to have lost 75 pounds naturally.
Which exercise you dey do wey Tyson Fury no dey do times 20?
Just like the corpulent Eniola Badmus, you girls should not allow low self-esteem and surgery kill you
That's less than 40kg. I'm a gym instructor I can attest that it is very possible. Her case isn't even the most extreme I've seen.
Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 10:33am On Nov 23, 2022
englishmart:
It is easier for Aso Rock to pass through the eye of a needle, than for Teni to have lost 75 pounds naturally.
Just like the corpulent Eniola Badmus, you girls should not allow low self-esteem and surgery kill you
That's less than 40kg. I'm a gym instructor I can attest that it is very possible. Her case isn't even the most extreme I've seen..
Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by mediclife1987(m): 10:35am On Nov 23, 2022
Zarzah:
If you check well, that troll's mother might be an overweighted hippotamus, who if given the chance will open a GoFundMe account in other to solicit for funds to undergo Liposuction.

The problem with Mórons like you is that you want everything to be funny, imagine this She-Goat who knows if you are even a whale that needs Liposuction.

Eazy bro, eazy...
Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 10:36am On Nov 23, 2022
EmmyDJourno:
Losing weight is not as hard as many think, her face and other parts of her body shows someone who did an all round cardio and food control program
Exactly. From her face you could see she was on a full body cardio and serious diet program....it took time.

1 Like

Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by phemmyfour: 10:36am On Nov 23, 2022
FuckDModz:
grin

At least she has seen the light.

To the idiots claiming “fat and happy”, “my body, my choice”, you will soon die unexpectedly.

Fucking morons!
Fat n proud!

Jump into the nearest lagoon

Who told you that you LL live longer
Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 10:40am On Nov 23, 2022
It's Teni and her troll problem. Na them sabi. So many things to think about
Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by FuckDModz: 10:45am On Nov 23, 2022
phemmyfour:
Fat n proud!

Jump into the nearest lagoon

Who told you that you LL live longer

You can keep eating like a gluttonous pig.

It's yourself you're doing, not me.

Dumb fatso!

1 Like

Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 23, 2022
Fat girls dey always look like a grandma.
Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by Jostoman: 10:55am On Nov 23, 2022
Teni you look so beautiful so Dont mind those aproko.
Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by Menclothing: 10:56am On Nov 23, 2022
Nice one
Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by sundayabuo47: 11:01am On Nov 23, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR9szCvetEI

Aquaman don finally marry Aquawoman, very soon they will be expecting Aquapikin

1 Like

Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by Konjiboii: 11:07am On Nov 23, 2022
And so what if it was surgically done? If you can buy soap and body cream just because then whoever that can afford surgery should go for it. Maybe it's health related, we should be sensitive sometimes. Na so dem insult Boseman till him die

1 Like

Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by SalemIfeanyi1(m): 11:17am On Nov 23, 2022
@Teni, people can troll as much as they stupidly want. Your body is urs, take care of it as you wish baby. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by smiliyB(f): 11:17am On Nov 23, 2022
You don't need exercise to lose weight but rather to keep fit. You lose weight by adjusting/changing/working on your diet. That's the Koko, every other thing nah supporting character them be
englishmart:
Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by Ckonnet: 11:22am On Nov 23, 2022
immortalcrown:
Her body was personal to her until she herself made it a public affair. And the public is filled with people of different opinions.

I wonder what she was expecting by serving free food to bullies waiting for their next meal.
Reason why most celebrities suffer from depressions, they keep seeking people's unnecessary opinions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by purples25(f): 11:22am On Nov 23, 2022
When I lost weight, I didn't have any flabby skin left. So I support her.

1 Like

Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by sayso: 11:26am On Nov 23, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
Popular Nigerian singer, Teni has slammed a Twitter troll who said her weight loss is as a result of surgery, IGBERETV reports.

The singer who insisted that she lost 75 pounds without undergoing surgery wrote;

https://twitter.com/TeniEntertainer/status/1594754049827553289?t=KvEhr7NuD1oyVTXwqde5kg&s=19
so it is settled now that fattness is a bag of shit!!
Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by sayso: 11:30am On Nov 23, 2022
Grandmeister:

That's less than 40kg. I'm a gym instructor I can attest that it is very possible. Her case isn't even the most extreme I've seen.
which instructor? That is a bloody lie.
Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by sayso: 11:36am On Nov 23, 2022
purples25:
When I lost weight, I didn't have any flabby skin left. So I support her.
madam small small. That is abt 36kg. Human body is made of two parts. One dey outside,the other one dey inside. If the inside one turn to muscle,what happens to the outside part?. Surgrey?
Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by Foxysuya: 11:46am On Nov 23, 2022
grin grin grin

Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by DLivingAncestor: 12:27pm On Nov 23, 2022
Some people shaaaa

Wetin concern them if she do the surgery sef
Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by Tegabadguy(m): 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2022
ma mind my business jor
Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by kkinternet: 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2022
Her body hèr business. People should learn to mind their business ooooooo.
Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2022
immortalcrown:

Nwa afọ.
Re: Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2022
Kobonaire234:
Well, even if it was surgical...she would have loose skin.

The troll should watch some programmes like My 600 pound weight loss. There are fat people who lose weight..either via surgery or normal exercise and diet...and they still have loose skin....which means they have to have an operation.

Also, what is a 'workout body'. ? Controlling diet is 80% of weight losss...exercise is 20%. Some people do cardio only, and don't do weight lifting and other exercises....

Finally, troll thinks that weight loss surgery is probably JUST liposuction. There are a variety of proccedures...which involve either removing part of the digestive system, or even putting a ballon like device in the stomach or making the stomach smaller ...weight loss surgery.

Anybody can lose any amount of weight by dieting alone.

Some people can be so ignorant.

Let's even say she did surgery sef... She doesn't owe anyone any apology for doing so.

She is a beautiful woman behind the excess fat and she decided to shed the fat. Whatever method she used is fine by me.

I only hope she keeps it like this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) / Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag / Halima Abubakar In Thigh-Revealing Christmas Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.