Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,181 members, 7,829,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

President Buhari Unveils The Redesign Naira, Presides Over FEC Meeting - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Unveils The Redesign Naira, Presides Over FEC Meeting (55965 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Reacts To The Redesign Of Naira Notes / Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira / Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Unveils The Redesign Naira, Presides Over FEC Meeting by k2kay(m): 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2022
They should have withdrawn the 1000 note from circulation
Re: President Buhari Unveils The Redesign Naira, Presides Over FEC Meeting by gonkin(m): 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2022
I hope this wont be the final print cuz it looks like a sample not the real thing
Re: President Buhari Unveils The Redesign Naira, Presides Over FEC Meeting by bizzibodi(m): 3:23pm On Nov 23, 2022
I would have been better if #500 & #1000 is phased out.
Re: President Buhari Unveils The Redesign Naira, Presides Over FEC Meeting by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2022
Alamkir:

Nawao.... What do u want them do? Change it to look like dollar? The essence is for d present money to be Wipe out from circulation and dis will achieve that.
U pple just like seeing new tins...... Changing everything in d money is nt what is going change d intended effect
What's the definition of "redesign"? The only thing was changed is what I mentioned which to me is not "redesign"
Re: President Buhari Unveils The Redesign Naira, Presides Over FEC Meeting by pikechukwu6(m): 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2022
But why he is the one holding the 1k note? When he has turn our currencies to changes. undecided undecided
Re: President Buhari Unveils The Redesign Naira, Presides Over FEC Meeting by Allisgud: 5:54pm On Nov 23, 2022
What is this looking like a blurry change of pictures template on picture gallery
Re: President Buhari Unveils The Redesign Naira, Presides Over FEC Meeting by BlackDuke(m): 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2022
Naira self don dey bleach shocked
Re: President Buhari Unveils The Redesign Naira, Presides Over FEC Meeting by DeOTR: 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
I no see the difference o abi na my eyes?
Re: President Buhari Unveils The Redesign Naira, Presides Over FEC Meeting by Ameduedwin: 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2022
immortalcrown:
They are indirectly showing how they have devalued Naira. Take a look at the colours. They are telling you that they have reduced N1000 to N50, N500 to N20 and N200 to N10.
thank you, you get Sense
Re: President Buhari Unveils The Redesign Naira, Presides Over FEC Meeting by Melagros(m): 10:21pm On Nov 23, 2022
Nemesis0147:
Waste of resources !!
Emefiele Should be arrested!!
The kind of looting going on in this government will shock Nigerians when another government takes over!
PO has a lot of work to do come next year.
I support you on this, the man is a bastard
Re: President Buhari Unveils The Redesign Naira, Presides Over FEC Meeting by Melagros(m): 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ezemarcel:
Emiefiele is a clown
My brother a complete clown
Re: President Buhari Unveils The Redesign Naira, Presides Over FEC Meeting by goody2019: 10:49pm On Nov 23, 2022
A barrage of 'interesting' criticisms in this forum - over sabi. Is it the beauty or the value? Is the beauty same as its security? Is the dollar 'reverend' for its beauty? Is the pound Sterling valued because of its handsomeness? Does 'redesign' means taking it to beauty saloon?
Re: President Buhari Unveils The Redesign Naira, Presides Over FEC Meeting by onojaford(m): 11:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
Nemesis0147:
Waste of resources !!
Emefiele Should be arrested!!
The kind of looting going on in this government will shock Nigerians when another government takes over!
PO has a lot of work to do come next year.
Why can't we do something about it?
Re: President Buhari Unveils The Redesign Naira, Presides Over FEC Meeting by SixtusC10: 6:41am On Nov 24, 2022
Is it not snap chat fitter
Re: President Buhari Unveils The Redesign Naira, Presides Over FEC Meeting by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2022
THIS IS INTENDED TO MAKE PEOPLE COLOUR BLIND.
FELLOW NIGERIANS WHO ARE SANE AND SERIOUS
WE DONT NEED PAPER MONEY AGAIN ABOVE N100K because IS A TOOL OF CORRUPT LEADERS. CBN WITJ EFCC SHOULD SEIZE DOLLARS ABOVE USD10K HOARED ANYHWHERE.
MONEY IS CURRENCY ,LIKE CURRENT IT MUST CIRCULATE FOR OUR COMMON GOOD. CBN MUST RESTRICT ALL PAYMENTS ABOVE N100K TO BE DONE ONLINE TO TRACK AND FINISH OFF MONEY LAUNDERES,TRACK MONEY HOARDERS,TRACK DOWN LOOTERS,BANDITS KIDNAPPERS,RITUALISTS, FRADULENT GOVT DEALS HIDING CASH AT HOMES ETC.
INFACT NO SANE COUNTRY MOVE CASH D WAY WE NIGERIANS DO,EVERY THINGS IS CASHLESS I JUST CAME BACK FROM EUROPE AND YOU DONT SEE CITIZENS HAULING CASH IN BULLION PICKUP VEHICLES.LETS STOP THIS NONSENSE today that is making economy look stupid angry undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters / Senator Hunkuyi Formally Defects From APC To PDP with over 200,000 supporters / Amaechi & His Wife See Corpse Of Ake, Eze Umuakpa Of Ogbaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.